Surprise Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francis got up, taking off what was left on his lower half, to show a generously well-endowed cock. My girlfriend looked wide eyed in delight.

Francis then gently laid down near on top of her, and gently inserted his cock into her pussy. My girlfriend once again, instinctively arched her back slightly, and gave another guttural moan. Once she became accommodated to his unique appendage to mine, he gently rocked in an out of her, with my girlfriend's breathing being breathier for now, but in rhythm.

Francis must've got her sopping wet, as even I could hear her wetness with his cock going in and out, being doused by her. The slapping sounds of their bodies moving back and forward...

"So, are you enjoying the show now, Ken?" Jenny brought me back to where I was in our side of the room. "Look at your Zoe, she can barely breathe in her throes of passion. Her eyes are rolling to the back of her head in absolute ecstasy, and my husband's cock is practically shining on her love juices. Aren't you happy for her?"

"I guess, but I wish I could do that for her."

"Perhaps you can! You've been watching my husband and his skills this whole time; you've seen it work. Also, once your girlfriend and my husband are finished fucking, you'll get a very satisfied and happy girlfriend. Everybody wins."

Just as Jenny finished what she was saying, my girlfriend's body moved like a wave, and quickly wanted a breather to cool off, she had just had an orgasm.

Once she had a few seconds to breath, she was now more energetic after her orgasm, and practically jumped on Francis, in a sitting position.

Their bodies moved up and down passionately, with my girlfriend wrapping her hands around his back to keep her steady. Their silhouettes of their mouths open the whole time, breathlessly moaning, before their heads moved in together again, moaning through their tightly connecting mouths.

As the minutes went on, with their tongues dancing between each other, they parted lips for their climax. Francis was starting to grunt like a dominant animal, now entirely moving my girlfriend's body for her with his muscular hands. In all this ecstasy my girlfriend literally screamed this time, almost hearing her pussy flood and contract.

They were in the same position out of breath for a bit before they both smiled at each other lovingly. My girlfriend spoke, still out of breath:

"Wow Francis, you were amazing."

"Well, apart from my beautiful wife of course, you have to be one of the most beautiful and seductive women I've ever been with."

"The pleasure is all mine, I'm just glad I got to bag a stud tonight."

I was confused by this statement, almost like she was saying this guy was a stud, but I wasn't?

They just more heartily laughed this time though, before sighing, looking into each other's eyes, and once again passionately and closely deep kissing. They were getting ready for round two.

"Ok Ken, I think we've seen all we can see now, why don't you get your own pleasure from me?"

I looked at Jenny, still wondering what my girlfriend meant about the stud comment, but not wanting to find out what my girlfriend might say about me over this Francis guy instead, I gave a seductive smile to Jenny and nodded. She held my hand, to guide me to one of our own rooms. I heard my girlfriend's moans in the distance once again, fading out as Jenny took me into an unoccupied room, and locking the door behind us...

After having sex with Jenny for about an hour or two, we got dressed again to finish up the night. When we existed the room, we saw Francis and Zoe holding hands on their way out back downstairs. When we got back to the bar, in which the bar was starting to wind down for the night, we saw the end of a kiss they had before they resumed a conversation. Zoe still had that loving look in her eyes, staring directly at Francis, before she saw me and waved.

It was late, so we largely just said our goodbyes, before picking up our things and going. Francis and Jenny asked us for our details to stay in contact with them, in which I wasn't really interested in doing this again. However, while I subtly dodged their request to exchange details, my girlfriend gave Francis her number and even Facebook account name... Otherwise, after that, we finally exited the club, in what was a mixed feelings of a night, to say the least.

Zoe and I were finally walking back home, when I decided to ask her how her night was in the swinger's club, just to hear her reaction, considering she had no idea I was watching her and Francis fuck.

"Did you have a good night, babe? Did you see or even do anything that could spice up our sex life?"

my girlfriend innocently laughed and said, "For sure Ken! I had a great time, thanks hun" she hugged my arm.

"When me and Jenny had finished dancing, we went back to the table, and didn't see you or Francis there, so we continued to dance to pass the time, until you two arrived again a few hours later! What did you two get up to?"

As somewhat still tipsy as my girl was, she briefly froze with her eyes wide open for a few seconds, processing a reply. I of course knew she was desperately thinking of what to say, or rather, not what to say. After those few seconds of processing though, she went back to her resting face before, and told me,

"Oh nothing Ken, me and Francis were just walking around the venue, drinking, and even went outside for a bit. Just spending some quality time."

yes, quality time alright...

Well, at least I've learnt for next time, I'll find out ahead of time what bar's we enter, so we, or rather more my girlfriend, doesn't get seduced by admittedly hot strangers.

This night would be the last like this though, while Jenny and Francis won't seriously try and enter our lives. Will they?

12