All Comments on 'Surprise Swingers'

by andrewshaw

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have to dump your girlfriend. She lied to your face while another man's cum is leaking out of her cunt.

She's a whore who easily went along with swinging. Without giving you a second thought.

A real man would dump her ass and move on. Only a life as a cuckold awaits with her as she fucks other "studs".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue, but with less loyalty to treason and forgiveness. His girlfriend was the first to succumb to temptation, not knowing his opinion on this matter and deliberately lied about her infidelity. Their life together should go to hell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What bullshit, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

use spell check and there is a forced reluctance here

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Together for 5 years and still boyfriend/girlfriend? After this night it's clear their relationship has ended...No legal stuff to complicate that ending...That's why girlfriend can never be compared to wife...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely nothing but trash again today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a bunch of shit - i would start trashing the place - threaten the bitch Jenny if she didn't get the door open - what a pathetic wimp. Zoe would be kicked to the curb - Francis would get his ass kicked. 1*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, the BF was a weak and pathetic dickhead. Once he discovered the "error" of ending up in a swingers club, he could have done a number of things to get his slut GF's attention before she fucked that guy. But he didn't. Then, as they were leaving, he had another chance to STOP the exchange of contact details between his GF and her fuckbuddy. But, again, he didn't stop it.

Then he attempted to trick his GF to find out what she did but now it all goes to crap as she lies. She has now set the scene for future meetings between her and fuckbuddy when she wants a bit more excitement in her sex life. NOTE: HER excitement, not the BF's. Real cheating, since BF won't be involved.

BF was just a patheric coward and didn't even admit his own involvement.

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

The reason why you don't have any experience in the matter is because no sane girl would go along with this "imagination" of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was totally unbelievable story masquerading as something real. There was no development of characters and nothing erotic. So story failed at multiple levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You had one job scooter, write a decent first story to introduce yourself. Needless to say, you fucked that up by posting this diatribe of worthless words and ideas, then trying to call it a story. Your name will be heaved onto the ever-increasing pile of stupid cuck story writers to ignore. If this scores higher than a 2 I'll be surprised. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. With a story like this, (which should have been fetish and not LW) the old saying of if at first you don't succeed, would have to be changed to, if at first you don't succeed ...quit! I rated it a one only because there was nothing less.

CuckvoyeurfanCuckvoyeurfanover 2 years ago

Great premise. Since you’re going with reluctance and lying. It might have been better to have witnesses Francis cum in Zoe while Ken gets his seed spilled on the floor by Zoe’s lover’s wife. The willingness to be humiliated by her lover’s wife while the husband uses Zoe, would build that angst for Ken. The lying would build more suspense at how he could manipulate Zoe into returning to her bull.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Lucky boy! He’s only waisted 5 years on the dipshit. Instant break up, no divorce to hassle over. She lied about what she gladly did and I’m sure it wouldn’t be her last such lie. So RUN!

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

The lying afterwards needs to be dealt with quickly. That's solely on her, and has nothing to do with the swingers. As far as first efforts, good job, though a spell-checker and some careful read-throughs should have caught many of the simple errors. And the time elapsed makes her lie unbelievable. She spent all that time getting fucked, and then he fucked the other woman for one to two hours?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again a story where the guy doesn't reveal what he saw. Whats the point? She just lied so tell her what you know and decide from there. Like why the lie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well. That’s an interesting way to end a relationship before too late. It isn’t often you get to see an unfiltered view of your mate. He learned that she doesn’t desire exclusivity with him, found that a random hookup rocked her world more and that she lies without flinching. Seems like a quick and easy break without the need for lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A swinger is not an unwilling cuckold. Don't understand the tags.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Not a bad first story. I sort of wonder why still not married after 5 years. Maybe because Zoe doesn't know how to tell the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish authors would stop writing/publishing this crap, it's not original, isn't the slightest bit interesting, and needs editing/spell checking, very poor, don't bother

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Enjoy the ride. Then dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. It would have been more interesting if he told her he saw the whole thing after she lied to him and asked her why she lied?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Swinging cucks? Kalimaxos won’t like that. Where is Odiouser? Did all these new cuck authors overwhelm even The Cuckold Whisperer?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fuck all the stupid women she brings your way...then dump her. And start hiding any assets.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Just another copy and paste first time author (as if) cuck story just like every other one.

Unwilling/reluctant cuck.................really? In the end he was a WILLING FUCKING cuck like you wish to be, regardless of that "Its not me" opening.

Im guessing you may be just as stupid as this idiocy you thought was good is.

Sorry you Epic Failed it. Now back to the closet with you again.

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

This was a good Loving Wives story (with the minor exception that they were not married) as defined by the owner of the site so it would have belonged in this category if they were indeefd married. Don't worry about the anons complaining about cuck stories because this category includes them.

I got the distinct impression that this was a two person effort. The writing leading up to the sex and the writing in the aftermath was clumsy with many grammatical errors and poor sentence structure.

The sex was written beautifully. No errors, complete sentences and no grammatical or spelling errors that I noticed.

Put that effort throughout the whole story and you'll write some good ones. I look forward to it.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Good concept for the story. Unlike most of the comments, I don't mind the swinger aspect of it.

But once he accepted it and went off with Jenny, he should have started by coming clean with his GF. He lied to her first, then she lied to him. And they won't stay together long if she has the phone number of the other couple, and he's still objecting to it.

Maybe a better ending would be if he recognized his jealousy was all about trying to own and control his GF. And letting go of that allows them both to have more fun.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

The "Loving Wives" category is about "SWINGING, SHARING, AND MORE". So, this is appropriate for the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad start for the first time. proofread better.

nyfikenmangbgnyfikenmangbgover 2 years ago

Great story, keep up your good work. Looking forward to more stories from you, with similar content.

andrewshawandrewshawover 2 years agoAuthor

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ofc, but I love that a lot of the anonymous comments here are people trying to act macho (noooo, it's a cuckold story, on the cuck genre? Who'd have thunk it...) or insulting, yet don't have the balls to do so without being anonymous XD

but thanks to the constructive criticism of others here. As for the spellcheck, I honestly have no idea what examples you guys have, seeming I typed this out first on word, and didn't copy paste it onto literotica until I got every single error pointed out by word, amended. Of course there are bound to be 1 or 2 grammatical errors otherwise, or perhaps 1 or 2 incorrect words for the context I might've used instead, in which case, I'll watch out for next time :)

as for the story, and the guy being pathetic? Yeah, probably, but it is an unwilling cuckold story, and inherently unwilling cuckold is unsympathetic. I also clearly explained how he couldn't have stopped his girlfriend from fucking Francis, because the door was shut too tight, and implied (although I could've written that clearer) the glass was too thick. The situation is a little too convenient though, I'll give you that, but pretty much all fictional stories require some suspense of disbelief. As for the number part? Yeah ok that was lazier writing there, I'll give you that, but that's for a possible sequel, we'll see

Those saying no erotica or character development? People fucking is not erotic somehow? I've personally read a lot of stories on here that have far less character development. It's an erotic fiction though, what do you expect? It's primarily about the eroticism, not a 'regular' novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bland, boring, borderline to stupid. Like the characters. What wasted time.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@anon with the stuck exclamation key. Laurel, the owner of the site, said many years ago that Fiancees and Girlfriends were perfectly fine in the LW category. It isn't a fetish story and fits the category description. It's you that's wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the author feels the need to comment in the comments section you know the story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is a reason you are single. This "Story" is it, why would any right minded woman live with a person with this fantasy/nightmare. Of course it could also be said why you want a girlfriend or wife like this even as a dream or fantasy figure. Swinging is fine as long as it equal and the couple know what's going on, cuckolding is something completely different. And in your story the female character is a cuckqueen and the male character a cuckold. In real life any man worth his salt would leave the cuckqueen. And only a wimp pathetic willing cuckold epuld stay with her.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 2 years ago

This is a pretty good first story. Keep writing! And one way you know it's good is that you pissed off so many needledicked internet Rambo's by posting it. It gets lonely jerking off to cuckold stories in Mom's basement and they come here not just to read and choke the chicken but also take out their frustrations on people who actually have the talent and ambition to create something. It must be frightening to be lost in a changing world. You can read the fear in their hysterical comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: TatankaBill Please stop your rambling. You're making yourself look silly. Actually, I think you're describing yourself. You actually call writing garbage stories having a talent? And to the idiot who says girlfriends are okay in loving wives. There is a category called erotic coupling, that's where a girlfriend belongs, or are you too stupid to realize that? I always said, you got to love the comments, often more entertaining than the stories. Really hilarious, especially from the likes of the whiners and cucks. 1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story for your first go. Like TatankaBill said, ignore the women hating toxic incels that troll the LW section. They are angry little fucks sitting in the their mom's basement secretly tossing off to cuck stories, only to feel guilty about it afterwards. It's the only reason they would read a story they otherwise know they will hate or trigger their sorry pathetic lives, to then go to the extra effort to comment on it. That's why the small minority of women hating BTB stories here get scored well, the majority dont read, score or comment on those stories. Yet the women haters will ALWAYS read, score and comment on actual LW stories. BTW feel free to delete their comments too, that will piss them off even more..

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BuffaloBill and his cuckold antifa certainly do have an excellent knowledge of their mom’s basement and needle dicks. They protest a little too much when negative comments on their beloved garbage angers them to complete spit spraying incoherence.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I don't see it as cuckolding butswinging. Both get some strange and this shouldn't be a problem. A real problem would it be if Jenny didn't fuck Zoe's husband.

otti1otti1about 2 years ago

Geile Geschichte. Gut geschrieben. Hätte gerne weiter gelesen!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Consider an editor.

Some of the little mistakes made itnso some passages had to be re-read.

Also, your subtitle made it sound like they both were cucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It wasn't my girlfriend It was my wife. We were invited to a party given by people that we didn't really know but had friends who knew them. Our friends did nothing tell what a great couple they were and how well they entertained. So we went the children were at her parents for the night. I felt that we both needed a break. The party seemed normal meeting different people and visiting. Later I has noticed that it was thinning out but the couple's remaining were not all actually couple's as they were introduced. Then it hit me where was Jill. I started looking for her. The host came to me the wife Jan asking if I was looking for something? Yes my wife have you see her? Not for a while she's probably with Zach (her husband). They are probably talking or walking around our property Zach likes his evening walks. I was starting to get aggravated. I think she could tell. She asked if I would like to take a walk or set and talk? No I think I will set and wait for her we kind of have a deal when we are out to check with each other every so often. She put her arms around me and tried to kiss me but I held her back. She said I thought we could maby have a little fun while waiting for her? No I will not disrespect her and I will just wait. Ok sorry she said and walked away. I watched her closely and she went to talk to another group. I noticed that 2 of the group walked away and from time to time one of the others would look at me. One of the one's that left returned. I also knew that one of the couple's we knew had left earlier and the husband of the other couple we knew was in that group but the wife wasn't. I was headed towards the patio door when it opened and there was Jill and Zach. Her hair was not what you would call a mess but it had been messed with. Zach gave me a smirk and said how's it going hubby? I wiped that smirk off his face in less than a heart beat. I had knocked him down. I turned and asked Jill have you had your thrill or do you want to try and save our marriage? She said please settle down nothing happened but if you are ready to go then I'm really too. I was quite the way home. She said I'm sorry I took the walk with Zach without telling you where I was going. I didn't reply. In the house she came up to me and said please. She hugged me and I noticed a mark on her neck. I said then tell me everything that happened. She started she didn't mention the mark so I asked who marked their spot on your neck? She gave me the look. Then said if you would have looked at Zacks face you would have seen where I slapped him. She explained that Zach was trying but she put a stop to it and came back to find me. She said that he did grab her and got a hold of her neck before she pushed him away and slapped him. That's my girl I said. We both ripped the 2 couple's that didn't warn us what kind of a party it was. We have been more careful about what we do every since then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lifestyle66: "But once he accepted it and went off with Jenny, he should have started by coming clean with his GF. He lied to her first, then she lied to him. And they won't stay together long if she has the phone number of the other couple,"

Everyone knows Jenny's number. It's 867-5309.

Jenny, Jenny, who can I turn to?... :)

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerabout 1 year ago

So this has got SO much potential to be a longer story with elements of romance, risk-taking, deception, danger, group sex, orgies, parties and all sorts of dalliance.

An interesting beginning piece.

andrewshawandrewshawabout 1 year agoAuthor

26thNC you're the morons yourselves. We're not the ones who get weirdly enraged about a fucking story on the internet first, and who get mad at something that's cleary written in the genre XD

andrewshawandrewshawabout 1 year agoAuthor

Bigfundrew ok, for starters you realise the mods are the ones that accept stories into the site, right? And they are absolutely anal at even the smallest editing mistakes. So if anything, you're criticising them there lol. I'm not getting a fucking editor just to write an erotic story that's FREE for anyone, and likely public domain. It's ultimately a porn site, so complaining that this doesn't come off as 100% polished and 'publishable' is like complaining about a porn picture that 'doesn't look like it was taken by a professional.' So what? I'm especially not going to bother getting it professionaly done, when, for some reason, all the cuckold genre stories get absolutely shat on by many abusive comments that aren't even in the slightest bit contructive criticism. Smantically they were both cucked. The girfriend didn't know he got fucked, and she did too. The sex was outside of their relationship and also seperate too, so fits all the definitions of cuckolding for both sides

andrewshawandrewshawabout 1 year agoAuthor

fuck me, you idiots want me to do more cuckold stories, yet this fucking website has about 75% random trolls and abusive comments that have 0 contructive criticism within. Yet mods do jack shit about reported comments, but spend hours of their fucking time trawling to see if you've missed one particular fullstop.

I don't give a damn shit if the editing isn't good enough to be published in penguin books or something. It's a FREE website where any works are likley public domain anyway. Get your entitled heads out of your arseholes.

As for the morons who complain that this is a cuckold story, where it's clearly MARKED THAT WAY, and try to act all macho to a group of anyonymous commentors here, being highly ironic by saying we're pathetic for being cucks (I'm not, it's a MADE UP STORY) yet bothering to read the entire story before commenting that, makes you look like actual twelvies who have pretended to be 18, writing endless trite in their mother's basement. Where it's clear they're likely projecting, and have feelings of cuckoldry they don't want to admit themselves

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

They need to open up and talk

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

Nothngagainst forgivness but th cheater must be remorseful or dump her I read for well writen stories not erotic ifshe will cheat before marriagesheis not worth keeping

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where's the rest of the story

orion2bear2orion2bear25 months ago

Do not care for swinging

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy4 months ago

It takes a thick skin to publish here. Obviously the author took the comments too personally.

The story was decent despite editing issues and deserved further exploration.

Good job of portraying the reluctant cuckold

andrewshawandrewshaw4 months agoAuthor

NVDiceGuy, thanks man. It's not that I can't take criticism, it's that most of those comments are nothing but insults, and for some reason the cuckold genre has full of people insulting the author for writing 'cucked stuff' despite it being in the fucking name of the genre tag...

Those idiots need someone to stand up against them, and I've done that myself

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Half the comments are the author whining

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Swinging and cheating is for losers.

andrewshawandrewshaw2 months agoAuthor

Half the comments are also like anonymous bitches, trying to act tough behind their mask, whilst probably living in their parents basement ;)

if it's apparently for losers, yet you're here reading this story! Figure that one out in therapy! :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous