Surprise Threesome

Story Info
Late night bar cruising leads to late night fun and breeding.
2k words
4.51
35.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue85id
Blue85id
36 Followers

In college we had a tradition: the 21 birthday bar run. When it was your turn a whole group of people would gather, split the cost of a hotel room, and take you through a series of bars to get you wasted. All the bars provided a free shot to the birthday boy or girl and the goal of the night was to take 21 shots by the end of the night. It was a rite of passage and a kick ass party.

Our group on the night in question consisted of 15 people. All of us were 21 or older and brought along our newest member for initiation: Sarah. By the time we all stumbled back to a shared hotel room that had a couch, two queen sized beds, a pile of sleeping bags, and several cots, I was too tired to figure out the sleeping arrangements. Nothing in particular through out the night would have lead me to believe that anyone was in to me. Usually I am super horny and ready to go at the drop of a hat but it was late and I was drunk. I collapsed into one of the beds and began to drift off.

Right at the edge of sleep, I felt a hand. The fingers started on my right knee and slowly creeped up to my dick and begin a gentle massage. Sleep quickly faded from my mind as my dick hardened under the strangers attentions. At 21, I was skinny and toned. Shaggy brown hair, trimmed pubes, and a nice happy trail. My dick was an average 6.5 and cut. At the time I got lots of compliments on my six pack. With green eyes, a goofy personality, and a willingness to fuck when ever, with any eager party, I had been getting lots of action.

My right hand drifted up the arm of my new friend. When it came to rest on the chest, I realized there were no tits so my hand continued its journey down to his dick. He had on athletic shorts and no boxers. His dick was rock hard and drooling pre-cum. I one upped the game and reached right into his shorts. smearing his ooze over his cock and gently stroking and teasing him.

After a few minutes of jerking each other, he sunk under the covers, unzipped my jeans, and started to swallow my cock. I sighed as his warm mouth took my length. Glancing around the room, I saw the others of our party were passed out. The lights were out. I was getting blown in the middle of my group of friends while they slept!

He worked my cock for awhile and then came up for air. We made out. His breathe tasted of cigarettes, booze, and my dick. With his hand he guide me down under the covers and pushed my head down to his dick. I didn't hesitate to suck, and lick, and tongue his hard on. After a few minutes I came up for air. As my eyes had now adjusted to the light, I saw my new friend was currently swallowing the tongue of another dude from our group. They had started making out while I was sucking him off!

They looked at me and broke their lip lock.

"Let's take this into the bathroom" One of them whispered...

We slowly and as quietly as possible slipped off the bed. I could see the hard dick I'd been sucking silhouetted against the light from the bathroom door. It was thin and long and stood straight out from his body. He didn't bother to put it away as he tip toed into the bathroom. I followed trying to be quiet. around the corner and into the glaring light of the bathroom, my eyes took a moment to adjust and check out the studs in front of me. It was Ben, one of my friends from college. I didn't know he liked cock at all. He was an althetic god. Thick muscular legs and arms. Tall, with curly black hair, perfect teeth, and a charming smile. He was fucking hot. The other guy was new, but not part of our friend circle. someone else had invited him. His long thin dick was still bobbing out in the air as he made out with Ben. shorter than Ben, thin as a rail all over. He seemed wiry and strong. To this day I do not know his name. So I will call him Scott. They broke their lip lock long enough for Scott to grab my shirt, pull me too him, and push me down onto my knees. My lips engulfed his pulsing dick and eagerly sucked him in and out of my mouth.

Once I set to work sucking him, Scott took his hand to the front of Ben's pants and begun unzipping him and working his jeans down. I focused my energy on Scott's dick. Using a hand to stroke him while my tongue worked the head of his cock. I was in full horny slut mode. Worshipping him and working hard to please him. There was a rush and rustle as Ben's clothes came off, Scott slide his shorts down, and pulled my shirt off. I reached of his dick only to be slapped in the face by something heavy. My head lurched back as I turned to face Ben and look him over. His dick was huge. It curved and sagged under the weight of its own mass. Giant bull balls hung low below his drooling monster. Thick and hard, twitching and ready to fuck. He was amazing to look at. My hand shot up to try and wrap around his shaft as my louth stretch to take him in.

"What a good bitch." I heard Scott say. He stepped in closer and stroked his cock while he watched me go to town on Ben's massive pole. His other hand went to the back of my head, trailed down my back to the top of my pants, and slide down the back to cup my ass.

"He has a nice ass too. Wonder if he fucks as eagerly as he sucks?" His hand began pulling my pants and underwear down. I reluctantly let go of Ben's dick and helped to remove my pants. I found myself on my back on the bathroom floor. Ben knelt next to me and continued to feed me his cock. moaning and using his hand to force me down his pole. While I focused on servicing him, I could feel Scott's fingers fumbling around my ass hole. He touched and probed a little before he dropped down, pushed my knees up, and begin flicking and licking my hole. This drove me wild. My dick was hard and leaking, my mouth was full of Ben, and I was watching him as he thrust in and out of my mouth.

Scott took a little time to loosen me up and really get me moaning before he got up in his hands and knees. I knew what was next so I broke away from Ben to watch this std mount me. He spit on his hand, grabbed his dick, and looked me straight in the eye as he lined up and sunk into me. I gasped at the invasion. He never broke eye contact as my breathing and moaning intensified. When his hips hit the back of my legs and his balls rested firmly on my ass he said, "Oh fuck yeah, this bitch is tight and in heat. Do you need a stud to breed that hole? Fuck, that's good."

I moaned and spread my legs.

Scott needed no encouragement. He set a frantic pace to his fucking. The sound of his hips battering me made a thwack, thwack as he drove his dick into me. This was pure animalistic breeding. He was going to use and knock me up. My dick danced and waved as my hands clung to his arms. His weight shifted forward and his thrusts intensified. I was stretched out and open. He kept going, rutting into me until his breathing became gasps.

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck yeah. I'm going to fill you up. Want my nut in you? Want me to breed your insides? You're such a fucking slut. Here it comes! Arghh!" He slammed in one final thrust held it for a few pulses of cum and repeated the action. Driving his sperm deep into me. His dick bounced in me as it delivered his load. I lay there under his weight as he held me firm against the floor, once his load was secure, he slide his dick, still rock hard, out of me, and collapsed back into a sitting position against the wall.

I was catching my breath as Ben moved in between my raised legs. He didn't say a word but dropped to his knees, lined up his cock and pushed it up against me.

My hole resisted his massive dick head at first, but the cum leaking from Scott's load and Ben's eager pushing, hard dick won and forced my hole to spread open and take him in. My vision went black for a second as my body attempted to adjust to his girth. He pushed as I gasped. My hands shot to his thighs. His dick pulsed in my as he continued to invade me. It was slow going and my moaning increased but eventually I relaxed and accepted most of his dick. Enough for him to start a steady thrusting. Each time it felt like he had bottomed out a little more of his cock made it into me until he was eagerly and wildly fucking my hole. Scott still sat against the wall. His hand now pumping away at his cock as he watched Ben's ass flex and thrust, balls bouncing as he fucked away at me. It was clear that Ben was just as determined to fill me. Compete with Scott and win by breeding the bitch in the room. He didn't say a word as his climax approached. Scott willingly did the talking.

"Oh yeah, fuck his ass. I can see your cock stretching his hole. Damn you are thick. Bet that slut loves getting fucked by you. Listen to him moan. Nut in him. Give his whole your seed. Oh shit, you are getting close. I can see your nuts tightenting..." On and on Scott talked as Ben's pace increased. I fought back the urge to scream as he became more forceful. He leaned his body over me, arms wrapping around me and crushing me as he pinned me. His breeding instinct taking over. This bitch would talk his seed and get knocked up. Scott urged him on, "Fuck that slut, oh yeah, Breed him good!"

Ben gave one last frantic and forceful thrust. Locking me in place and holding his twitching cock deep in my ass as he unloaded his nuts in me. Several seconds of pulsing and he withdrew. Thick globs of cum dripped from his softening pole when he stood up. It was mesmerizing to watch his dick sway even when not hard. He didn't say a word as he dressed and headed out of the bathroom.

I started to sit up but Scott wanted more, He spun me around unto my hands and knees, buried his dick in my sloppy hole and leaned over me as he started fucking wildly.

"I need your hole one more time, bitch. It was so hot watching you take that huge dick. Your hole was stretched so wide as he fucked you. I got to see the whole thing. Fuck, I'm going to cum already. Ahh" He kept thrusting through as he shot his last load of the night.

I had been frantically beating my dick while he fucked me and managed to shoot my load on the floor. It felt so good after so much excitement and the pressure of his dick in me.

We collapsed. His dick slipped out of me and he whispered in my ear before rising up.

"What a good slut"

I took a few minutes to collect myself. Stood up on wobbly legs as cum leaked from my hole and down my legs and cleaned up.

Sliding into the bed after tip toeing across the still sleeping bodies, I drifted of to sleep. Deeply satisifed.

Blue85id
Blue85id
36 Followers