All Comments on 'Surprise Threesome'

by Blue85id

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago

I love being on my back with my ankles on his shoulders, being bred. It is way better than just plain fucking. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lovely story!

Wow this was super hot and got me hard from the time you describe your hand sliding down to find his hard cock. I love being the center of a great 3 some. Especially when one has a big cock. I become the bitch and love when they take me and take me. Great story and I hope you write more... I will be watching.

hungbottomhungbottomabout 4 years ago
Hot Threesum

Very hot...getting your ass opened by Scott and then Ben's huge cock and Scott again. Damn, love to get tag teamed like that......

Did Ben ever fuck your hole again? Sure would like to hear more!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 4 years ago
Nice

Give us more because I'm sure you needed Ben again. A cock like that becomes irresitable!

bttmbitch96bttmbitch96about 4 years ago
mmmmm

very hott story....i luv cum and bareback cock deep inside me

TerriCTerriCabout 4 years ago
HOT!!!

Great story, loved it! Had me leaking through the hole story. I love getting fucked raw and taking loads inside me, would love to try a threesome sometime myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot story! Best of all was the dirty talking of Scott!

Blue85idBlue85idabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks all. Appreciate the feedback. Working on the sequel. Trying my best to recall how things went down.

joshprimjoshprimalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story!

Good writing. It was extremely exciting and I loved the way the guy expressed himself while he was being fucked. Nice job.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I know what you mean about all that cum! The most guys I have ever had at one time was three, but they stayed over, didn't leave until the next day and the each nailed me two or three times. I don't know what is is, but having all that cum in me, and from three different guys, was so hot, horny and sexually thrilling. It made me feel so nasty. I think it was hotter than if it were possible for just one guy to be able to fuck me that many times in one night and cum that much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was so hot!! I had a threesome about 10 years ago, met them through Craigslist, Jose (about 7” and kind of thin) and David (about 6”, but thick, with a beautiful, cut, mushroom head). The first time, Jose behind and David in my mouth, Jose came a minute or so before David. After some rest and wine, they switched places and this time they timed their nuts to be, as far as I could tell, at the same time. Then we rested for about an hour and then Jose turned me on my back and entered in one, slow, deep stroke, while David kissed my nipples and kept edging me(I had cum both times they nutted in my ass. After Jose shot his third load in me, he stayed in me until he went soft and got David hard with his mouth. Then, with an audible plop, he pulled out and David took his place without hesitating. David rode me for over 20 minutes before filling me with his load. David took long enough that Jose got hard a 4th time and proceeded to work that ass for over 30 minutes until he filled me again. By the time we were done, I had been there over 4 hours and after showering, I “wobbled” back to my car and drove home. Unfortunately, I never got an opportunity to play with them again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! This story is well written & is so hot. The bathroom scene is amazing. I wish it had been me on the receiving end.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous