Surprise Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which had me thinking, that I couldn't even imagine how hot I'd get if we ever got naked together. Though I knew it was never going to happen, it was still a fun little fantasy.

Once I got the water just right, since I was feeling more than a little aroused, I decided to point the showerhead right where I needed it. Till I felt the most incredible little shiver racing through me, that had me throwing back my head and letting out a frustrated groan.

When I walked into the kitchen, it was nice to see my parents and Noel laughing like old friends.

Since the folks were watching, Noel leaned in, pressed a quick kiss to my cheek and nodded at the counter. "There's a fresh pot of English Breakfast tea, and a carafe of coffee, if you want some, hon."

I gave him a quick hug, smiled into his eyes and said, "Thanks, sweetheart."

My parents were smiling back and forth at each other, looking pretty pleased with our performance.

Now all we had to do was get through today and Valentine's dinner tomorrow night. And they'd probably be happy to head back home, now that they've seen that their youngest daughter was settled with a super nice guy like Noel.

I decided just to be on the safe side, I'd better keep calling him pet names, in case I ever slipped up and called him by his real name. Then they'd wonder what was up.

When we got down to the parking garage, Dad helped mom into the roomy back seat. While Noel took my hand and helped me into the passenger seat up front.

I guess sensing I was a little anxious about how the day was going to go, Noel gave my hand a little squeeze and he winked, I think just to reassure me that everything would be okay.

Turns out, he really did know his way around the city. I'd been living here for just over a year, and I was amazed as we drove around, at how many things I'd never seen before.

Mom just loved the Japanese Tea Garden. Of course, we parked the car and got out and took lots of pictures. "Isn't this lovely?" she kept repeating, as we wandered around the lush green gardens, that Noel mentioned was the oldest Japanese garden in North America. Mom was beaming as we posed the two of them in front of the Temple Gates, tall pagoda and the beautiful Drum Bridge.

"It just feels so peaceful here," I remarked as Noel and I wandered arm in arm through the perfectly manicured grounds.

"I know, I've always loved coming here. I imagined your mom would enjoy seeing this. And she'd want to get a few pictures to add to her collection."

I laughed, watching her trying to pose my father in front of a statue of Buddha, that the sign said was cast in 1790. She kept telling him to step to the right and then to the left, so she could still see the statue without dad blocking the view.

When I finally suggested, "Mom, why don't you just take a picture of the Buddha by itself," my dad chuckling, rolled his eyes and walked over and joined us, while mom happily clicked away with her phone.

It was a fairly cool, damp, overcast day. Though we'd dressed for the weather, my dad decided, as nice it was to walk around exploring, it would be warmer to see most of the sights from the car.

Doing his best to show them as much as he could from the comfort of his nicely heated car, Noel drove us past a cable car heading uphill, as well as colorful China Town, and leafy Lombard Street with its twists and curves, slowing to let mom get a few pictures, of course.

I think the highlight of the tour for them was when we drove across the gateway to the Pacific, the towering Golden Gate Bridge. They were even happier when we found a place to park so they could get out and take some pictures.

"Hey, we haven't got any of you two yet," dad remarked, after we'd taken a few shots of the two of them with the iconic red bridge rising up into the sky behind them.

Noel smiled and took my hand. When we were standing where my parents had posed, he slipped his arm around me and even pressed kiss to my cheek, which of course had my mother smiling as she captured with us with her phone.

"You two make such a cute couple. It's like you were made for each other," she said, beaming at us. Before she winked and said, "I guess now all you have to do is set a date for the wedding."

Noel was chuckling as we walked back to the car. Leaning in, he whispered close to my ear, "I see what you mean now about your mother."

"Yeah. Subtlety has never been her strong suit. And just so you know, she's also hoping for some more grandkids, preferably twins," I said, playfully batting my eyelashes.

We both laughed as he helped me into the car, since obviously that was never going to happen.

Noel made sure we got a glimpse of Alcatraz in the distance. Though I think my father would have loved to have gone for a tour. But since my mother seemed to be getting a little tired, I think he was happy just to be able to see it and get a few pictures.

We decided to have a late lunch at Fisherman's Wharf. Though the place that Noel chose was lovely, I think my mother was just happy to see that it had a fireplace, so we could warm up while we enjoyed a delectable seafood lunch.

We were finishing off with ice cream and strawberries for dessert when my dad cleared his throat, and told us about their plans. "I think we'll book our flight to head back on the day after Valentine's Day, on the fifteenth. We've really enjoyed getting to see the city, and getting to know you, Kurt. And thanks for taking the time to show us around."

"I've enjoyed it, too," Noel said, touching his head to mine and flashing a smile for my mother as she motioned for us to get closer for yet another picture.

I figured at least with how many shots she'd taken of us at least I'd have something to remember our time together, once Noel left to go home.

Which made me kind of sad to think that as soon as my parents left, the show would be over and he'd be gone. Obviously, there wouldn't be any reason for him to hang around play acting, once my parents had gone home.

Before we headed back, Noel drove over to Pier 69 so we could see all the sea lions basking on the dock.

Mom was positively giddy when she got out to take a look. "Oh, aren't they cute?" she said, of course, capturing their antics on her phone.

"I know, I love coming down here," I said, as we laughed at the sounds coming out of them as they barked. They were noisy, and a little smelly, but so much fun to watch.

"Knowing you, I bet you wish you could take one home," Dad said, teasing me.

"I don't think they allow pets in my building, Dad," I said, making everyone laugh.

"I'm not sure if she told you, Kurt, but when Whitney was little, she really wanted to live on a farm. Then she could have chickens and goats and pigs and lots of dogs and cats," my mother explained. "She's always loved animals and was forever bringing home injured birds, and all kinds of strays that she'd try to help." Her expression softened as she smiled at me. "Our Whitney's got such a kind heart, always looking out for everyone. She was the one that took charge and arranged the Christmas food drives in high school. Since she was in her teens, she spent nearly every holiday serving up food in soup kitchens, making sure everyone had enough to eat."

"Yeah, that's something else we have in common," Noel said, with a little smirk, since I hadn't told him that I was also helping at a few places since I'd moved here.

Before we left to head back to my place, Noel drove up to Pacific Heights for a panoramic view of the city below, knowing my mother would love it.

"This is such a beautiful city. It's looks like a picture post card. I can see why you enjoy living here, Whitney," Mom said, getting a few last shots with her phone.

"I do love living here," I said, as Noel smiled at me, reached for my hand and gave it a tug.

By the time we got home, no one was too hungry after the big lunch we'd had. Noel put out a cheese board, poured some wine, and of course made a pot of tea for mom, while my mother pulled out a deck of cards.

Our family loved to play games together. Since there was four of us, we thought we'd teach Noel how to play Five Hundred. Which is something like bridge, where you have to guess how many tricks you can get, till one team reaches 500 points.

I was glad I had Noel as my partner, since he caught on pretty quick and we even won the first game. Though my parents won the next one, we still had fun.

When my mother started looking a little tired, my father decided it was time they headed off to bed.

Which meant that Noel and I were going to be sharing my bed again. Only this time, I wouldn't be wearing that suffocating tent of a nightgown that I wore last night. Not that I thought anything was going to happen. But since I knew I could trust him, I decided to wear what I usually wore to bed; boy shorts and a little t-shirt.

Noel had already changed into what he wore last night; a t-shirt and boxers. He was sitting up in bed, and I almost laughed out loud at the way his eyes flared when I casually strolled out of the bathroom in my tiny pink shorts and top.

"Hey, I like your pj's," he said, making us both let go and laugh.

When I got in bed, Noel nodded over at the stack of books he'd noticed on my night stand. "I'm guessing you must really enjoy reading."

"It's what I do for a living. I edit young adult fiction. So, I mostly work from home. Those are some of the books I've edited."

"Is that like kid romance?"

I chuckled because I'd never heard it called that before. "It's usually stories of first love, but without any sex."

"Then it must be popular with teenagers."

"Surprisingly, a lot of people read them. It's a fairly popular genre."

"Sounds like an interesting job."

"I enjoy it. The only thing is, the stories are usually fairly predictable, and they're a lot alike. Boy meets girl, there's a mutual attraction. Eventually they might share a few kisses, before something almost breaks them up. Though it always works out in the end."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, that's basically it. There's never a lot of tension or much of a mystery in these stories. Considering the characters are young adults, I think if there was even a little sex involved, the stories would be a lot more exciting."

He chuckled. "From what I remember, sex can be pretty exciting."

I smirked, looking across at him, because it had been a while for me, too.

Though I wasn't sure if I should tell him, I confessed, "I've never told anyone before, but just for fun, I've written a few stories with a little added spice."

At first, he looked a little surprised, but then he waggled his eyebrows, and made me laugh when he said, "Now that something I'd like to read."

"Oh, I'd never let anyone read them. There just for me. To see if I could do it, I guess."

"I bet you'd write a good story, full of emotion."

I thought I'd better change the subject, or I might be tempted to give in and let him have a peek. Like all creative types, I was afraid in case my stories sucked. And I couldn't bear to hear him laugh at my musings.

"So, I guess my parents will be heading home the day after tomorrow," I said, to get us away from the sexy talk.

"Yeah, it's too bad they couldn't have stayed longer. I like your folks, and I've really enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them."

"I can tell they like you, too. You've just been so good with them. I mean you only went to the airport to drop your mother off and I'm sure you never expected to get roped into play acting with me."

He chuckled. "No, it wasn't exactly what I had planned. But I've honestly enjoyed being part of your family, even if it's only make-believe."

"Maybe it's just me, but since we've gotten to know each other a little better, this doesn't feel so crazy anymore," I said looking over at him.

"I was thinking the same thing. It kind of feels real."

"It does." Impulsively, I leaned over to kiss his cheek and he surprised me when he turned his head, slid his hand into my hair and pressed a kiss to my lips.

Ooh, and I felt it right to my toes, the most arousing little tingle that was making my nipples grow hard.

We were both smiling, eyeing each other, as we pulled back. I think trying to decide if we should cross the line or just turn out the light and go to sleep.

When he leaned in for another kiss, I thought, why not? If we were only going to have these few days together, why not enjoy them.

All thoughts of resistance fled when he pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me, stroking his hands up and down my back. We both moaned when I sank my hands into his hair as he slipped his tongue between my lips.

Our tongues tangling as we deepened the kiss, he had me so aroused I started grinding on him. It wasn't long till he was fully erect, pressing up between my legs.

Clenching my ass, Noel shifted us down on the bed, feverishly stroking my clit with his erection, till I knew I was going to come.

My heart pounding, I didn't relent and kept dry humping him as we climaxed. Ooh, he was hitting me right where I needed him, riding my clit, and I didn't want him to stop.

Our lips still locked; I could feel a shiver racing through us as we reached the peak together. Even after he came, Noel kept thrusting, till I finally collapsed on his chest. Both of us softly laughing, as we realized what we'd done, he wrapped me in his arms as we struggled to catch our breath.

Dropping a kiss on the top of my head, he chuckled. "Now I think I need a shower and some clean clothes."

"You feel stickier, so you better go first, while I look for something to change into."

I laughed when I heard him mutter on the way to the bathroom, "As long as it's not that godawful nightgown."

Once we'd cleaned up, changed and crawled back into bed together, I loved the feel of his big, hard body pressed up tight, when he tugged me against him and curled up close behind me. It felt so good to be wrapped in his arms, I couldn't stop smiling as I dropped off to sleep.

We were still spooned together in the morning, when I felt Noel press a kiss to the back of my head, "Why don't you try and get a little more sleep, hon, and I'll start breakfast."

After he went in and brushed his teeth, I loved that he came back and touched a sweet little kiss to my lips before he left.

Smiling to myself, I stretched my arms over my head like a contented feline, as I relived what happened last night. Though we hadn't stepped too far over the line, it still pretty erotic to have worked ourselves into a climax, especially while we were still in our clothes.

When I joined him in the kitchen, I wondered if things might be a little awkward between us, after what we'd shared.

Though Noel didn't seem embarrassed, when he tipped up my chin and took his time and really kissed me, just as my parents were walking in.

I could hear the smile in my mother's voice as she walked past us and said, "Good morning, you two." While Noel and I were lost in our own little world, gazing into each other's eyes.

After we'd had breakfast, dad mentioned that although they'd already started packing, they were hoping to get out and pick up a few souvenirs. At least the sun was shining. Which hopefully meant it would feel a little warmer than yesterday, so they could enjoy walking around.

"I can take you," Noel offered, before I could even say anything. When I was about to tell him that I could take them out, he reminded me, "I know you've got work to do, Whitney. So, we'll go out for a few hours and let you catch up."

With everything we'd been doing, I was getting a little behind, so I smiled into his eyes and said, "Thanks, babe."

While they were out, I poured myself a tea and sat in front of my lap top, and managed to edit two short novellas before they got back.

As soon as she walked in, my mother put her bags down and heaved a sigh as she took the seat beside me at my long dining table.

Noel and my dad just gave me a wave as they wandered into the kitchen, deep in a discussion about baseball. Of course, my father being a diehard Red Socks fan, was defending their team's star pitcher. While Noel was saying something about the Giant's pitchers looking pretty strong this year.

Waving back at them, I chuckled and asked my mom, "Is that all they talked about?"

"No. Your father started in the car just as we pulled in downstairs. You know your dad and baseball, once he gets going, he doesn't stop. Otherwise, we had a nice time, though. Noel took us to this fascinating area called, Haight Ashbury, where we found some fun souvenirs for the kids. Before we came back, we stopped in this cute little café for a nice hot cup of tea and some pastries."

"Well, I just made a fresh pot, if you want to pour yourself a cup, Mom."

She grinned. "Maybe just one." Before she got up to go in the kitchen, she leaned in and dropped her voice so Noel wouldn't hear. "I can see why you've fallen for him. He's just so thoughtful. When I told him that I had managed to find a little doll for Sarah from every stop on our trip, he took us from store to store, till we found this cute hippie doll to remember our time here." She reached into her bag and pulled out an adorable little doll in a tie-dye mini dress and sandals with colorful beads around her neck. Of course, with a flower tucked in her curly hair. Mom smiled. "Noel has just been so patient with us, I think he's absolutely wonderful."

"And I think when you open up your suitcase and Sarah sees all the little dolls you've gotten for her, she's going to think you're the best grandma in the world."

"Oh, I just love to spoil her. That's what grandmas do, spoil their grandkids. Then we hand them back to their parents," she said, laughing as she tucked away the doll in her bag.

She was right about Noel. I knew I'd fallen pretty hard for him, because he really was kind of wonderful. Like a real-life white knight, who had ridden in to save me when he agreed to help me get through this whole silly thing.

Speak of the devil, just then Noel walked back in and asked, "Did you get any work done while we were gone, hon?"

I nodded. "I did. And thanks for taking them out."

"No problem. We had fun, eh, Joan?"

"We sure did," she said, flashing him a smile as she got up to go in the kitchen, probably to give us some privacy.

Once she was out of earshot, Noel leaned in and whispered, "I'm gonna get my car washed, so you can get dressed for dinner while I'm gone. And I'll change when I get back."

Now that we'd already crossed the line and given into temptation, it felt pretty nice to be able to capture his face in my hands and enjoy a nice long, lingering kiss.

When he finally pulled back, I laughed at the way he was rolling his eyes, wondering if that kiss was enough to get him aroused. When I noticed he had to stop to straighten things out before he could walk back into the kitchen, I smirked, knowing I'd got my answer.

**

I had found the perfect little back dress in a shop near my office, that I'd been saving for a special occasion, which I knew would be perfect for tonight.

Thinking of the night ahead, I took my time showering, and made sure my legs were silky smooth, before I dried off and put on a little makeup. With my long reddish-blonde hair curling down my bare back, in my backless dress, I thought I looked okay, and hoped that Noel would think so, too.

When he walked into the bedroom and saw that I was ready for our night out, he stopped and said, "Wow!"

I laughed. "So, do I look okay?"

He walked over, slipped his arms around me and pressed a kiss to my cheek, careful not to ruin my lipstick, he whispered against my ear, "You look absolutely stunning."

"Well, I guess I'd better go and see if my mom needs any help with anything, so you can get dressed."