Surprise Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all ready to go, sitting in the living room having a drink and I could feel my eyes pop when Noel strode out of my room in a suit and tie. He just looked so incredibly handsome all dressed in black.

He was grinning as I strutted over to straighten his tie. Brushing my lips to his, I whispered, "Hmm, somebody sure cleans up nice."

Though he flashed me a teasing smile, he kept his hands to himself and just pressed a kiss to my forehead, probably because we had an audience with the two of them watching.

As we walked out to the car, Noel had me shivering, when he nuzzled my neck, and murmured, "Hmm, someone smells delicious." I looked back at him grinning as he helped me into my seat, already anticipating the night ahead.

The restaurant was absolutely gorgeous, and was a perfect place for a Valentine's dinner. The candles on the tables and subdued lighting from the wall sconces gave it such a warm, romantic glow. I also thought it was a nice touch that they'd placed long stemmed red roses on the tables for all the ladies.

Once we were seated, I was delighted to discover that our flirtation continued over dinner. Noel's eyes were positively smoldering as he reached across the table and stroked his thumb into my palm.

Though we were enjoying an excellent meal, and having a wonderful night, my panties were getting so damp, I almost wished it was time to go home, so we could peel each other out of our clothes and finally make love.

As our server topped up our wine, Noel excused himself, and mentioned that he was going to go over to the bar to thank his cousin for finding us table. As soon as he was gone, my mother leaned in and remarked, "He really is a strikingly handsome man, isn't he?"

I smiled, watching him laugh about something with his cousin. "He sure is."

Then I noticed his expression changed and his face dropped when he took out his phone, and seemed to be reading a text. I watched him step outside, probably to call them back. Now I just hoped there was nothing wrong.

When the little four-piece band struck up, I looked up and was delighted to see that Noel had come back and was holding out his hand. Of course, I was happy to step onto the dancefloor and slip into his arms as the singer crooned, 'You put a spell on me'

And he really had. Though we hadn't known each other very long, I already knew I was more than a little in love with him.

I turned my head and smiled, watching my parents dancing beside us, cheek to cheek. It was really heartwarming to see that they were still madly in love after so many years together.

When I looked up at Noel, I thought he a looked kind of conflicted as he watched my parents dancing.

As we danced to another song, he was being so quiet; I could sense something was off. Finally, I asked him, "Noel, what's wrong?"

"I got a text just now, and there's a meeting I have to attend. When we drop your parents off at the airport tomorrow, I'm going to have to leave right after."

"It's okay, I can drive them to the airport."

"I've really enjoyed spending this time with you, Whitney," he said, pressing his forehead to mine.

I could barely swallow past the lump in my throat, as I managed to say, "I have, too." And now I knew we were done.

When we got back home, since everyone was tired, we all said, "Happy Valentine's Day," and Noel and I headed for my room.

After I'd changed in the bathroom and joined him in bed, he was so quiet, I had a feeling he just wanted to go to sleep.

I turned out the light, assuming that nothing was going to happen, since we both knew that he was leaving, and we'd most likely never see each other again. So, there really wasn't any point in us getting any more involved.

But when he slipped his arm around me, and hugged me tight, I turned in his arms and faced him.

When he said, "I wish I didn't have to go, but I have to sort this out," I just nodded in the dark, because what else could I say.

I brushed my lips to his and told him the truth. "I'm really going to miss you."

It was like I opened the flood gates. He groaned clutched my face in his hands and desperately kissed me. Just from that kiss, he had nipples throbbing, I was dripping wet and I could feel how hard he was, pressing against my thigh.

He pushed up my t-shirt and nearly devoured my breasts. Sinking my hands into his hair, I held him in place as he suckled my nipples, giving each one a gentle little nip, sending the most delicious shock waves straight to my quivering puss.

He had me so aroused I was nearly crawling out of skin, I wanted him so badly.

I slipped my hand into his boxers, and started stroking him up and down as he sank his tongue between my lips and nearly kissed me senseless.

His chest heaving, he stilled my hand and shook his head. "Whitney, if you keep that up, I'm gonna come in my pants again."

"Then come in me," I said without even having to think.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded. "I'm on the pill and I'm clean."

He didn't need to be coaxed. He tugged off my top, cast it aside, and quickly got rid of his clothes.

My heart thumping away, I watched him crawl down on the bed, get between my legs, and kiss his way up past my knees and quivering thighs. Till he was planting the most delicious, hot open-mouthed kiss right on my needy pussy.

"Oooh," I cooed, as he tugged down my boxers, tossed them aside, spread me open wide, buried his head between my legs and started feasting on me.

Twisting my hands into his hair, I was shivering so hard, he had me gasping for air as he dragged the heat of his tongue from my tight little back pucker up to my clit. When he latched on and slid a finger inside me, and gave me a little finger bang, I could feel the most incredible sensation building up inside me, and knew I was about to come.

It all just felt so incredible, I kept telling him, "Yes, yes, yes!" as he pushed me closer and closer to the edge.

I could actually feel him smiling against me as he worked at giving me a thorough tongue bath, while filling me up with two fingers, nearly working into a frenzy. I think he knew he'd found my g-spot, from the way I tossed back my head and started squealing like mad as he sent me reeling into the abyss as I reached the peak and climaxed.

"You're just so sweet," he whispered as he worked at getting me wetter than I'd ever been, lashing me over and over, and penetrating me with his tongue.

Every inch of me trembling, I watched as he got on his knees, clutched himself in his hand, and poised his erection at my opening. It felt like eternity till he finally pushed his way inside me. I let out a gasp as he pulled back, flexed his hips and thrust in a little deeper. He felt so thick as he stretched me inside to take him.

Then he stilled, dusting kisses across my face as he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes." I smiled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"God, you feel incredible," he murmured as he pulled back and sank in even deeper.

"So do, you."

He took his time, and really let me feel him as we made love. Each stroke felt divine, as he worked at pushing me over the edge again.

"I love this with you," he whispered, gently stroking my hair as he pumped his way into my body.

I wanted to say, "And I love you," but I managed to hold back. But I knew the feeling I had in my heart was real; and I was totally in love with him.

As his breathing got more ragged, he clenched his jaw and got up on his hands. I dug my heels into his ass, spurring him on as he really started to ride me, wickedly hard and fast. Till he finally threw back his head and let out a growl, though he still kept pumping, until he had us both of shivering and struggling to breathe.

Still buried inside me, he took my face in his hands, and he kissed me so tenderly I nearly broke into tears. I knew I was going to miss him so badly once he was gone; I was so grateful that we at least shared this one romantic night together.

Next morning, while he packed up his things and got ready to go, I kept myself busy in the kitchen.

When the four of us had finished our breakfast, my dad took a look at his watch and said, "I guess it's time to go."

As I walked out to Noel's car, I kept telling myself I'd be fine. I'd always managed on my own, but of course, that was before I'd met him.

My mom was a little teary eyed about having to say goodbye, so we sat for as long as we could, looking through her pictures. While I noticed Noel and Dad had wandered off, and they seemed to be chatting. Till they finally came back laughing about something, which I thought was nice, since they seemed to have bonded.

After we'd both hugged my parents and said goodbye, I dreaded what was coming next. Noel would drive me home, and that would probably be it. After all, we weren't really a couple, since we'd only been pretending.

After he pulled me into his arms and kissed me goodbye, I was trying so hard not to cry. Though as I watched him driving away from my building, I gave in, went upstairs got in bed with my clothes on, and sobbed my heart out.

I never dreamed when we first met at the airport that I'd find myself falling in love with him, or that I'd be crying myself to sleep once he left.

Silly thing was, we both knew he'd only be here for a few days until my parents left to fly home. But we were just so good together. I foolishly let myself believe that we might be able to have something that might last, because I really thought we'd connected.

Friday night, I was working at The Mission, dishing up dinners. Noticing the mashed potatoes were getting a little low, I called through the kitchen window, "Hey guys, we're getting low on potatoes out here."

Thankfully my next client asked for rice with their roast chicken, and I had still had lots of that.

"Thanks, ma'am," the older man in a ball cap said, as I dished him up a hearty serving of steamed rice.

"You're very welcome," I said, smiling back.

I was keeping my eye on the line up, hoping we had enough to serve them all. I was relieved when out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone coming up beside me with a steaming tray of potatoes. I stepped back so he could switch out the empty tray, and I almost dropped my serving spoon when I realized I was looking into Noel's gorgeous blue eyes. Then he flashed that teasing smile, that made my stomach do a little flip.

"What are doing here?" I asked him.

He nodded at the tray. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm filling up the potatoes."

I laughed and said, "You're back."

He paused to look at me, after he'd set aside the empty tray and replaced it with the full one. "Yes, I'm back, Whitney."

I noticed the young guy waiting, was smirking as he watched us.

Turning to face him, I thought I'd better serve him before we said anything else. "Would you prefer potatoes or rice, sir?"

He smiled, nodding at Noel. "I'm just waiting to see what this guy's next move is."

Noel chuckled, as he took a step closer. While the two guys lined up behind him, moved up to see what was going to happen.

I was curious, too. Spoon in hand, I crossed my arms over my chest and waited.

Noel blew out a breath, and with his gaze fixed on mine, ignoring the fact with had three sets of eyes on us, he began to explain.

"I've had this vision for the last few years of owning a farm where I could grow organic vegetables and fruit and produce some eggs. I planned to donate whatever I can grow to some of the local food banks that I know first hand are desperate for fresh produce. And I know places like this one, would be happy to get some fresh salad fixings and fruit to make desserts, or even just to hand out.

"I finally found the perfect farm, less than an hour from here. The couple were retiring and were planning to move to Florida. But someone got wind of what I had planned and the local municipality refused to let the sale go through.

"I did some digging and discovered there was a rumor floating around that I was planning to use the property to grow marijuana and start some kind of free love commune. So, I had to go clear things up, before they'd agree to let me buy it."

I chuckled when I noticed the three young guys look at each other and shrug, probably thinking that would have been their kind of farm.

"It's sounds like a wonderful idea, Noel. Have you ever run anything like that before?" I asked, since he didn't look much like a farmer.

He nodded. "I used to work on my grandfather's farm every summer all through my teens. I loved working the land, and always hoped to get my own place one day."

The first guy in line, nodded thoughtfully. "Sounds cool, dude."

Noel stepped closer, took the spoon out of my hand and set it on the stainless-steel counter. "I wanted to have something to offer you, Whitney. I knew I couldn't really ask you to put your faith in me, until I got everything sorted out. Now that I've got approval, and I bought the place, I was hoping we could build a life together there. I know I've got a few years on you, since I just turned forty and you're only in your twenties."

I smiled and told him, "Age doesn't matter."

Smiling back, he went on, "Of course, we could keep a place in the city. I've got a condo that's paid for. So, we'd have somewhere here, and our farm in the country. Since you mostly work from home, you could work from the farm just as easily. And you'd still be able to drive into the city for meetings."

"Sounds like you've got it all figured out. But..."

"But what?"

He seemed to be holding his breath, till I said, "I would have said yes, if you'd asked me, even without the farm. You're more than enough for me, Noel, just as you are. The farm sounds nice, but being with you is really all I want."

"Holy shit! Kiss her, dude," the guy at the front of the line said, making us laugh.

Though I was covered in a big, knee-length apron with my hair tucked up in a hairnet, Noel didn't seem to mind when he stepped close, captured my face in his hands, lowered his head and kissed me.

Forgetting we had an audience, we looked around surprised when the whole room broke into cheers, everyone whistling and clapping, since they'd obviously been waiting to see what would happen.

Ignoring the noise, he smiled and said, just so I could hear, "I love you, Whitney."

"And I love you," I said, stroking his cheek, telling myself I was not going to cry. Though I could feel a tear trickling down my cheek, that Noel wiped away with his thumb.

Our wedding was perfect. We had it at our farm on a warm spring day, surrounded by our family and closest friends. It was such a wonderful day, I knew I couldn't have asked for anything more, especially since I was marrying the man I loved.

But our honeymoon in Hawaii, was really fun. Especially since I decided to bring my lap top and let my new hubby peruse of a few of my spiciest stories. They got him so aroused that he never managed to get to the end, before he'd toss aside the lap top and show me how much he enjoyed them, by putting his own little spin on every story.

**

I was putting together a big pot of veggie chili when the kitchen door opened and Noel came walking into our gorgeous farmhouse kitchen, carting a basket of fresh eggs, that our girls had just laid.

Naturally, I smiled when my super affectionate husband stopped to kiss me on the way to the fridge.

Of course, our two big dogs Mutt and Jeff were right on his heels. Old Jeff, being almost twelve, had to follow close behind his buddy, since his eyes were starting to fail him. His tail was always wagging though, he was such a happy dog, just glad to part of the family since we'd brought the two of them home from the shelter.

I nodded at my cell phone on the counter. "Mom and dad just phoned and everyone's coming for Valentine's weekend."

Noel came up behind me, and made me shiver as he nuzzled my neck and stroked his hand over my big round belly. "And how you feeling, sweetheart? You sure you're up for company?"

"Actually, I'm feeling pretty good, considering I've only got a few weeks left to go. Though, if the two of them would quit break dancing on my bladder, I'd probably feel even better."

He chuckled. "How about I finish the chili and you go put your feet up." I was about to tell him that I was fine, but he shook his head, and pointed at the living room. "Remember what the doctor said; you have to keep your feet above your head as much as you can, to keep them from swelling."

"Yes dear," I said, wrinkling my nose and grabbing his chin for a kiss before I waddled my way into the other room.

Staring up at the ceiling, rubbing my belly, I thought back and laughed when I remembered my dad taking the microphone at our wedding and embarrassing us by telling everyone what we'd done, and how we'd met.

I never knew until that night, before my parents left to go home after their visit in San Franciso, that dad had taken Noel aside at the airport and shocked him when he asked him who he really was.

When Noel apparently, had just stared at him looking blank, I guess not sure what to tell him, my dad said that I had mentioned once that Kurt was about a foot taller than I was. Which would have made him about six foot six. He pointed out that he and Noel were about the same height, around six foot tall. So, he wondered if something had happened that made him shrink. Though Noel was struggling to keep a straight face when he said that, Dad went on to tell him that his father and grandfather both worked in construction and you could see it their hands. Yet he noticed that Noel's hands, were smooth as a baby's butt. Then he mentioned the coffee maker, and told him if he really lived with me, he should have known how to use it.

So, he posed the question again, and asked, "So, tell me the truth son, who are you, really?"

When Noel shrugged and said, "I'm just a guy who's fallen in love with your daughter, sir."

Dad slapped him on the back, laughed and said, "Then you'd better take good care of her." And Noel of course, said he would, and told him real name then, too.

The funny thing was, no one ever told me that they knew what we had done, until we got engaged. When dad shocked me when we called to tell them that we were engaged, and he said, "Well I think you and Noel are really good together, and I'm happy for you."

I remember blinking at Noel, mouthing his name, and he just laughed, since everyone knew but me.

Though there something I'd forgotten to tell Noel. Until my father retired to help care for my mom, he had been a decorated police detective. So, nothing ever got by him. So, no small wonder he caught onto what we were doing.

As I closed my eyes and dozed off for a bit, I was thinking that none of it mattered now, since the whole family loved my hubby almost as much as I did. Even it we had started out just pretending.

**

It was wonderful to have the whole family together for Valentine's Day, especially since it was a pretty special day for Noel and I, considering Valentine's was when we'd first connected.

Refusing to let me help, since I was getting the odd twinge, everyone pitched in to put dinner together, while I was made to lie on the couch with my feet up.

When dinner was ready, Noel came in and helped me to my feet, walked me into our dining room and pulled out my chair for me. I smiled at him and said, "Thanks hon," when I noticed the big bouquet of red roses on the table.

Then suddenly, I felt a really sharp twinge that took my breath away. Clutching the table, I looked around at all them anxiously watching me. As I realized what was happening, I said, "Uh oh."

"Honey, what's wrong?" Noel asked, looking worried as he slipped his arm around my back to keep me steady.

I pointed down at the little puddle on the floor, and winced. "I think my water just broke."