Surprise Weekend - Couple's Massage

Story Info
Couple's Massage fun.
1.3k words
4.27
49.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe had to work around Karyn's birthday, but he did manage to book a quick two night retreat. Somehow, he managed to keep it a secret from Karyn until the day before. He did his best to make it look like a last minute thing where they would just let events play out. Karyn did not know that in fact, Joe had made several plans weeks ahead of time.

After checking in to a B&B, Joe let Karyn know they had a couples' spa appointment in an hour. They both quickly showered off the 'road grime' from their trip and changed into clean clothes. Karyn decided to wear some sexy matching leopard print panties and bra so she wouldn't look 'frumpy'. After they were dressed, they headed to the first floor spa.

The spa was on the small side, so they took Joe for a leg/foot massage and manicure while Karyn was taken to the massage room next door with the spas lone masseuse Katie. Joe felt very relaxed after his treatment and was looking forward to changing rooms for his massage.

As Joe wrapped himself in one of the thick white spa robes, he entered the massage room. He was surprised, but happy to see his sexy wife kneeling on the massage table in her matching bra and panties, kissing the masseuse. For her part, the brunette masseuse was also up on the table. She had matching royal blue bra and panties. Her tits were large, DD at a minimum, probably larger, but firm.

Katie was in her early 30s. Katie had on black thigh high stockings and surprisingly, black, patent leather pumps with 6 inch heels.

The women were making out, their hands exploring each other tenderly. When they noticed Joe, they separated and tapped the table between them, inviting Joe to lie down between them. As he got close, Karyn grabbed his jaw, leaned in and kissed him deeply, passionately, while the masseuse untied the sash and removed the thick bathrobe.

As Karyn continued kissing Joe, Katie slid her fingers under his waistband and tugged his underwear down to his ankles where Joe kicked them off. Joe's cock was so hard, it felt uncomfortable.

He watched as Karyn and Katie began open mouthed tongue kissing while Katie slipped out of her bra, revealing her large, firm tits. Her nipples were hard and thick, almost as thick as a quarter. Karyn reached over and lightly petted her husband's shaft.

After breaking their kiss, Katie positioned her mouth by Joe's rock hard pole. She began licking up and down its length like an ice cream cone, periodically rolling across the tip with a curled tongue. As she did this, Karyn began licking and sucking Joe's balls, and massaging his prostate. Joe lay still watching the women and admiring Katie's wide hips and bubble butt, pointed up in the air as if asking to be taken.

After several minutes, Karyn took control of Joe's cock, first licking, and then deep throating its length. The women then started to each lick up and down Joe's cock in unison. The feeling was incredible. Joe knew that unfortunately he was about to blow his wad. Karyn seemed to know as well and quickly shoved his tip into her mouth, just in time to take the streams of hot, white goo.

Katie bent over, grabbed Karyn's cheeks, and pulled her face into Katie's. She tongue kissed Karyn, taking what she could of Joe's seed for herself.

There was no break for Joe though. As Katie began stroking his half limp cock and sucking the last of his cum from his shaft, Karyn once again began licking and sucking his balls. The effect was immediate and Joe soon had a new raging hard-on, ready for action.

Joe became more active. As the women continued to help him recover, Joe reached over and started fingering his wife. Soon he was finger fucking her aggressively. Karyn wanted more. She slid off the table to remove her bra and panties. Once relieved of her undergarments, she climbed back up on the table and straddled Joe's face cowgirl style. Joe began to tongue his wife's reddened, swollen pussy lips while Katie slipped off her panties, but kept the thigh highs and heels on.

Katie leaned forward to kiss Karyn. As she did, she grabbed Joe's recovered cock and stroked it to keep Joe at maximum size.

Joe concentrated solely on licking his wife's dripping wet snatch. When she started riding his face, he knew she was close. He grabbed her hips, holding her in place, and drove his tongue deep into her slit. Every so often, he would suck her clit into his mouth and swirl his tongue around it. As Karyn became more vocal, Katie stopped to watch her and slipped off her heels. Just as Karyn's orgasm was about to crest, Katie clamped down on one of Karyn's nipples and lightly nibbled them. This was enough extra stimulation to put Karyn completely over the edge.

Joe could not stop her from riding his tongue now. As she started screaming in delight, Katie stuck her tongue deep down Karyn's throat, muffling the sound from any guests in the dining room.

Before Karyn could recover, Joe placed her on her back on the table, spread her legs, and entered her hot, dripping pussy. Joe slowly inserted his rock hard cock deep into Karyn, slowly, bottoming out with each stroke. Katie lifted her curvy ass over Karyn's face and straddled it, looking for the same good tongue fuck Karyn had just received from Joe.

Soon, Joe and Karyn switched places. Now, Katie mounted Joe. Karyn helped slide Joe's shaft into Katie's pussy. Quickly, Katie was riding Joe fast and hard. While she did, Karyn grabbed one of Katie's massive tits and guided it into her mouth. She took the thick, hard nipples into her mouth and flicked her tongue across it, coaxing it to grow a bit more. Katie's nipple was sensitive and Karyn's tongue was creating a fog in Katie's mind while she continued to fuck her client's husband.

Eventually, as Katie continued her ride, Karyn climbed on top of Joe's face once more, offering her pussy to his tongue once again. She kissed Katie deeply as they both used Joe for their own pleasure. When Katie's legs tired, she dismounted and lay on her back. Karyn also dismounted, kneeled in front of her masseuse, bent over and began licking her new friend's clit and slit.

Seeing this, Joe moved behind his wife, mounted her, and shoved his dick into her ready swollen cunt. This time, Joe would fuck his wife hard. So hard, he knocked the breath out of her. Karyn had trouble concentrating on her oral attack on Katie's sweet tasting pussy.

Katie decided to help Karyn along and started rubbing her clit while Karyn fingered her and periodically licked her. She also took one of her massive tits and began sucking it herself. Without warning, Katie came with a gush of hot liquid onto Karyn's face just before Karyn was rocked by a shaking, quivering second orgasm that seemed to last forever. As Karyn came down from her high, she rolled over, off of Katie.

Joe took the opportunity to pull Katie to the edge of the table, spread her legs and press deep within her hot sex. She was still soaked and very tight. As with Karyn, he just began by fucking her hard and fast. The women had cum and he was ready for his. Karyn recovered enough to begin sucking Katie's big tits while Joe pounded away.

Joe suddenly pulled out and began stroking, shooting a large wad of sticky white goo all over Kate's big tits and nipples. Karyn reached over and milked the last of his load out. Once the last of his seed had been jerked out, Karyn licked all of it off of Katie's tits, stomach and nicely shaved pussy.

As they lay recovering on the table, kissing and petting, there was a light tap on the door. "Katie, your 3 pm called and cancelled, looks like you're done for the day."

Katie broke into a huge smile, "thank you Mary, why don't you lock up and then come help me in here."