All Comments on 'Surprise Wife: The Return'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a lot better than the original altho it does close the loop w/ an end for the story. wasnt able to comment on the original story as puss author wldnt allow comments as they were too "mean" obviously a democrap or he wld be able to shrug off "hate " comments. So relating to the original story, i felt that the "surprise " the slut had planned for the husband that evening was the fact that she planned 1- to cheat on him and 2- start the cuckolding "process". I hate when women who have been "taken advantage of" try to (1)save the situation by themselves to spare the husband from finding out how stupid feckless weak and idiotic the women in their lives are and (2) avoid facing the fact that the "most intelligent and compassionate and independent sex" isn't really them no matter what the sexless, dickless, hysterectical , foaming at the mouth whores of the feminist Illuminati have proclaimed w/ approval from gaia. typical democraps, all feeling no common sense. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Semper Fi dude. Most you're stories are over the top, but great reading. Nice to see a good love story. 5 star. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously, Justice O Peace is on the side of a lying cheating bitch wife.....disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is it Justin's baby....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, good ending. Now, on to the next one.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 1 year ago

I love how you bring Justice O. Peace into old stories. And I regret not thinking of the Cheating Zone before you. I envy your creativity.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I usually do not like it when the couple reconciles, but it is appropriate in this case. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More Sheriff Ryan Caldwell please!!!! LOVE HIM!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story needed an ending and you did a superb job

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The original was too sad. This is anybody solid ending. Well written. Thanks to the author. Reconciliation, had he survived (which he did in this alternate extended ending) was not only warranted but justified. For Donna's influence and some of the back and forth on doing things in an open marriage. Point is that she was raped twice, once while drugged, and a second time while forced. She didn't ask for that. Yes she should have told her husband after the anniversary, but women who are raped often have powerful and disjointed responses driven by fear, self loathing, guilt and depression. It is not rational but it DOES happen. Her lying is something that can be forgiven and reconciliation is the only reasonable path forward. And yes she woukd have killed herself if he had died. Seemed inevitable. Thr original was written as a tragedy where the predator wins. Here he gets justice and the two lovers reunite.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As usual Saddletramp puts a slightly different twist in a conclusion of what was a pretty unusual story (suprise wife 1 to 8 )I picked up on at least hubby being drugged in the first chapter BUT all ended ok (jaybee186)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman5 months ago

Like all the Justice O. Peace stories.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

Great story and a fine addition to the original story. Five stars, for sure. Margo was an idiot but I am glad that James and Margo were able to patch things up. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah in this the wife can be forgiven,she was an idiot alright but she was blackmailed, and I agree they should stay far away from people like Donna and bill. They are not in a marriage,its a sham marriage, their lifestyle breaks every single thing a marriage stands for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She's hanging out with the wrong friends.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a believable and threatening blackmail. She had already been drugged and raped that night in the limo..Then Jason and his partner sexually assaulted the husband and showed a proclivity for violence. The last time she resisted and tried to fend him off but he forced her physically. Again rape. The only part that makes little sense is their discussion AFTER the limo rode with regards to her fantasizing about sleeping with another guy. But though hubby remembered virtually nothing except slowly in pieces of the limo event, she remembered muchbofnehat happened, not to mention the photographs. Maybe she was acting out vis a vis some PTSD from the first rape and seeing her husband abused. Then Donna's bs which had been going on for a while. Rape can really mess with a victim's mind. While terrifying thr last time, fortunately her husband came.back in soon enough to disrupt it before it got really unbearably ugly. Jason eoukd.have really torn her up badly. Of course.in the original he dies and she was (as pointed out in this story) going to commit suicide. This last chapter by this author, turns it from an unbelievably sick and dark story, that is almost completely heartbreaking to one with justice and mercy. While.he got proof sitting with Eli, he should.have been more.trauting that she was drugged. Again thr only real anomaly is her soft cuckolding talk AFTER the first rape and assaults. But willing to accept that is due to her head being all.messed up by the drugging, rape and seeing her husband abused. Can really mess with your head. Can understand why she was too afraid to tell him about Jason. She was terrified and his blackmail is not just the photos, but physical violence, including raping her and attacking the husband, both of which he ended up doing anyways. A very dark 5 stars with a justice and supernatural twist. Kudos! This last chapter makes it much more palatable to read. Once he knowsmrhentruth and what he saw thr last time, makes reconciliation a no-brainer unless you are a headcase.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades22 days ago

Thanks for your writing,

FlamethrowFlamethrow22 days ago

The bad bastard got all that was coming to him and the good guys lived happily ever after. A good result

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...