All Comments on 'Surprise Wife: The Return'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
You had me worried for awhile there

You started to talk like cuck holding was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

This is just Really badd beyond stupid. Why would anybody want to do a sequel to a story written by Comanche?

Jesus what a total waste of time

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

There’s no drug that completely changes personality. Lower inhibitions, yes, but not make someone do something they aren’t open to deep down. That means that the wife’s true self is a cruel, vile, evil thing. God may say to forgive, be He never said to keep trusting evil people and allow them to hurt you again. She’s had a taste, and when his guard is down, he’ll find himself tied up and raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've read so many of your stories and I feel like this one is not on par with the others, you made the guy forgave her wife too easily and that's quite a bummer so I'll just rate it 3stars

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

Saddletramp1956 you have done it again, as you weave the thread through all your stories. This his one has forgiveness for the drugged wife. Just like the rest of your tales this one is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does he no that it is his child?

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the authors note at the end Tramp. You had me mightily worried there for a sec.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Very good as usual...Thank you...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful and contrived as usual.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Good one Tramp! Thanks for the change of pace see you can write about forgiveness and happy ever after!

I enjoyed this 5 star story very much.

Cheers

SAGE

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

Again you entertain m, thrill me, and finished a good read that needed to have closure. no nitpicking here

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

A very good read, ST! Forgive me that I didn't go and read comanchee's original tale but I prefer Justice!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What’s the name of this mysterious drug that turns you into a sex fiend?

A ons star story from a better than average author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“But I felt like I had no choice."

There’s always a choice, good, bad or indifferent. In Margo’s case she chose badly not to tell her husband which allowed the shit show that occurred including the shooting of her husband.

“But we still have some things to discuss."

No, shit like cutting Donna and Bill out of their lives for good. They’re fucking toxic.

“I wanted to spice things”

If you’re to the point that you have to fuck other people and engage in degrading or humiliating shit to “spice things up” you’ve reached the expiration date on your relationship…just walk the fuck away from each and move on.

“I just got carried away.”

Ya think?

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Well I can see this story happening Im not entirely sure I would forgive the wife quite so easily, but its not my story. Thanks for the story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Another great story in a great series!

Loved the story!

Nice twist, Eli pushing forgiveness. It was a good thing, it wasn't her decision. Eli's reasoning was a bit 'off', but his meaning was true.

Your warning of Hard Rock, TX being fake came too late... I had already looked it up. When I was a young pup, I lived in San Antonio and spent most weekends exploring and then exploring some more. I loved Texas. Thank for reminding me.

Thanks for sharing!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 2 years ago
Very moving little story

Well done!

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

When she kept up her communication with the other whore after he got out of the hospital all credibility of her staying faithful long term disappeared. She should have cut her off completely. Also no hint of the counseling alluded to while in the hospital.

FljimFljimover 2 years ago

Like where you took the story. Didn't think you had much to work with when I read original.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Great outing as always! I love how you twisted the plot a bit to get it make more sensed make Jim's character a little more believable. (Was struggling with what Comanche was doing...) The ending had me almost in tears. I'm perfectly fine how you brought them back together and it was consistent with your previous stories, although I appreciated the note. Your characters only suffer if they are truly evil and behaved poorly with little to no remorse.

gordo12gordo12over 2 years ago

A good take on an incomplete story series. I didn't like how Ch. 8 ended.

I enjoyed yours. Small bitch: In the series, he owned the company. So the explanation that he worked for the company for ten years and had the leave time coming was unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know. He knows that she had sex behind his back before the drug and rape incident and he is OK with that? It's like he has already given her three or for chances to "not do it again". She loves him in her own way but she is so easy to cross the line time and time again. Guy is better off dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And why would you give Jason any forgiveness? I'd like to have seen an art gallery where he ran to South America, then falling out a boat into a school of hungry piranha! Not a big school, just enough to keep him suffering for an hour or so. Since it is all fantasy, why not stretch the limits?? Worked for Star Wars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some writers seek revenge, but the Tramp has the wisdom to deliver 'justice' in every story. He is a legend in his own mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whaaat?...

"I called the hospital cafeteria and ordered a slice of meatloaf, some mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. I ordered another plate for Margo. A half hour later, the food was delivered..."

In my hospitalizations I've never had that experience! They always asked if I wanted something and if so, they would "order" me a tray. An hour and a half later a cold, unseasoned clod of baked chicken with equally cold green beans and naked mashed potatoes would show up! In reality it would have been faster if Margo ran down to the cafeteria...better tasting too!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

You’ve done it again! Your tales are wonderful and always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. It was a nice change of pace for you to write one such as this.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Thank you much for an appropriate and wonderful story. 5*s

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

If you think it is just fine to turn any story into a Justice O Peace tale.....

You're right!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
Noice*****

But... that's why you don't marry virgins. They never lived before marriage and are or will start wondering what they missed. That goes for both men and women.

Life is not a fairy tale. There are issues, obstacles, temptations, and mistakes we have to overcome. Some are of our own making, but some trouble finds us. How we react to them is what defines us.

On a personal note and full disclosure. The name Margo is dear in my heart. I had to read the whole story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Thanks for this story. After I read the original storys some time ago I had an idea for a sequel just like this one. Where Jim is in the afterlife and sees that his wife will be destroyed by his death and Jason escapes unpunished. Then he fights for his life and survives.

Your version with Eli is the improved one of my idea.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Tramp? Why ain't you 'a writin' fer Netflix? Yore stuff's a mite better by at least a million-fold! Keep on 'a keepin' on, son, and stay outta them dry gulches when it's a rainin' up country!

5/5, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another one for Justice

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Wow, that was a completely different saddletramp than I met him, but I liked it just as much. As always, the story is very well told and coherent! It is very good that a popular author is here putting the GEspenst "cuckolding" in perspective. 98% of all partnerships that have tried this have broken within two years! A shitty quota to really try such nonsense! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have had Eli meet up with both of them at the end or had Jim tell the Sheriff that a friend suggested seeing the landmark and then say it was Eli and go with a couple of paragraphs where they swap stories about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Thanks

You finished this story the right way. But I'd like to see what happened to the a hole in prison

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

Enjoyed that but you were a bit careless with your proof reading a few times. Margo became Margret and at one point she morphed to Donna.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Another good story but I would have had a harder time forgiving the wife. Especially after she continued to be in contact with her "friend". With friends like her you don't need enemies.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Other than my personal feeling that Donna deserved a little more retribution it was a solid 5 star story

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

I thought she was examined and determined to be barren?

And the hero was self employed.... his business was just down the road from his house a few miles......

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

From chapter one,

“Work went OK, I suppose, but it seemed like every time I looked at the clock, it was only five minutes later than the previous time! This was going to be a long, long day! I know I could have left early, seeing that I owned the business, but I vowed to myself that I would stay the whole day. True, I could have just assigned the work I was doing to one of my very able staff, but I had always believed in a very hands on approach. I guess that's why I was so successful.”

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

A well written continuation story (most continuation stories screw up totally the plot, storyline, and even the characters). This one played well from the original. Even though I wouldn't have said anything about Eli (the ghost). Thank you for a job well done.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Now thats up to your usual standards and it was really good.

Yes, I agree that he should give her another chance though any sane person would have a hard time with the trust issue.

But really, meatloaf? No real man eats meatloaf dude!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Yes that series needed a better ending. Having Jim end of dead was not a proper way to close. Ok Eli was a bit of a reach but like you stated it's your world. Thank I enjoyed the read.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

You SOB, you done made me cry...5 for the story and 5 for Justice I Peace

Ironman52Ironman52over 2 years ago

Nice warm fuzziness. 5*s

Great change of pace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As you suggested I did read Comanchee's "Surprise Wife" series and found them less then exciting. Probably because I'm not into the Dom/Sub culture and could not understand why Margo was so willing to become a swinger. The only problem I had with this story content was the hospital events. After having his chest cracked open to remove the bullet I doubt if he could carry his wife very far without causing some damage to the repair job and the tubes and catheter would be in him for several weeks until he could put a lot of strain on his abdominal area. It took me several months before I could get out of bed without help after my heart bypass operation and heart value replacement. As for food from the hospital cafeteria with a half hour delivery...guess it depends on the hospital; mine was punctual and tasted great even if the menu was somewhat restricted.

Saddletramp has done good agin'. I'm still reading his submissions but enjoy all of his Justice series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was great 👍

lee5456lee5456over 2 years ago
1 million Stars

Saddletramp has done it again

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 2 years ago

Silly me, I googled it....SMH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I resent authors who depict women as physically and intellectually clueless and helpless when faced with physical or emotional oppression. A woman has a right to defend herself with deadly force when her life is being threatened. That she doesn't have the foresight, training, or tools to defend herself, that you may criticize. A woman who leaves herself defenseless is idealistic or stupid, and completely dependent on others to protect her. That is shortsighted at best, and weak and cowardly at worst. So I guess if part of your goal was to portray Donna as weak, stupid, and cowardly you succeeded. And having Justus predict that Donna would commit suicide kind of sealed your complete contempt for this pitiful woman. Congratulations.

It was a valiant attempt to salvage a very weak story. Thanks for the effort.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

my only question is why is blackmail excuse for cheating? Being drugged, yeah...but being blackmailed?

jazzrockskierjazzrockskierover 2 years ago

Nice ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could give you a 12* rating!

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
TO HAVE A PARA-NORMAL EVENT HAPPEN IN YOUR PSYCHE AND HAVE IDENTIC RECALL

who is to question if it or anything needs proof. TK U MLJ LV. NV

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

"You're gonna a daddy. she said"

- Really? Not Jason's?!

-Meh

/

I like most of Saddletramps' stories. I am undecided that I like this. Here, Margo's not having the same negative vibes as I had with the original author. Here, Margo's an innocent but like a dumb blonde who gets influenced easily by suggestions from other people and NOT a CUNNING MANIPULATOR which was portrayed in the series by the original author (comanchee). But one thing is clear though, here Margo still admitted to cheating her husband, but there is no consequences with that.

/

Still it was nice RAAC. Had to give it to ST1956, sometimes in life people forgive. Margo was lucky here. The Margo in comanchee stories is not EASY to forgive in my opinion.

/

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Five star effort and a great alternative ending to the original sad one presented by Comanche. I’m no fan of reconciliation at all costs (RAAC) but I also wholeheartedly agree that there are circumstances that require forgiveness and the wife getting drugged ,raped, and extorted certainly qualify’s for mercy and forgiveness.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

YOUR THE BEST SADDLETRAMP1956! 25 STARS!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

You recommend reading an eight part series that finishes with a 3.15 chapter eight? Pass. If an LW story isn’t at least close to a 4 it’s almost certainly crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Remember, your wife was drugged at the time" - I saw where he was drugged, not her. Maybe when it said Jason put something in the glass it should have said glasses?"

/

How could she enter the house with crime scene tape over it?

/

"I saw Margret" - Is she Margret or Margo?

/

"Donna and Bill say they really enjoy what they do." - This is what always gets me in these proposed cuckold stories. Even IF the friends are happy in their cuckold relationship, doesn't mean that it'll work for anyone else.

/

I for one, liked that Tramp broke the mold of bearing the bitch.

kiteareskitearesover 2 years ago

"When Donna came home that afternoon, I hit her up." Oops, I think you meant Margret.

Through all the original and this (I know, not your fault) I hated the spelling of Margret (I have a sister called Margaret) and hated the flipping between that and Margo, I've always known them to be separate names. Yes, a personal thing.

Nice job rounding off the story and this is one of those times I think forgiveness can work.

When I read the excerpt from Eli's wife's journal, it gave me goosebumps, so good job with that.

Cheers ST 5*

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Not your best. A good story, but if you are going to add to an original work, gets the stories facts right.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good choice, adding to Surprise Wife. The way the original ended, made a good fit for some help by JOP. He was far less intrusive than usual, but again, it fit. Near the end of the original, Jim acknowledged to himself, that Donna wasn’t a good friend, had a hand in the ordeal, and needed to be dealt with. I’m disappointed that your sequel allowed Margo to remain friendly with Donna, and that Jim never grilled her about her involvement with Jason. It also would have helped if Jim had reiterated that Margo actually started lying much earlier than their anniversary, about her late nights out. If trying to rebuild trust, that kind of issue has to be addressed, and acknowledged as inappropriate behavior of a spouse. Cheating doesn’t start with sex, it starts with lies.

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

I'm giving your addendum a "5" because there is no "6" - well done, different,entertaining for certain. BUT, here is the big but, and it is for all, I'm offering a partial quote from Tramp's introduction: "For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper..." I usually do a slow burn when I read the "Comments" and see all the complaints about the story, usually signed by Anonymous so we can never compare their stories, indeed, we'll never even know if they have contributed anything beyond a complaint. Consider that "Raise the Titanic " by Clive Cussler, has sold more than 100 million copies worldwide since 1973. We all know this didn't happen, indeed, couldn't happen, yet we have read more than 100 million copies. So, bitch on if you must, but do so knowing many others enjoy the read.

Thanks, SaddleTramp1956 - I just added this story to my "Favorites."

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

While I am not usually a fan of "your universe" type of stories, I thought this was well-done enough for 5 stars.

Hooked

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story, but a surprising reconciliation story from saddletramp. Eli showed him the evidence that he and his wife were drugged, and she seemed to really love him so reconciliation is good. I do wish Eli had done his usual number on Jason though. Forgiveness only goes so far and that boy needs to suffer a little. I enjoy anything with Eli in it, and this was no exception.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Boss, You did it again. Got the ol' Bear back on track. I agree that sometimes, a measure of forgiveness is called for. Not always, but sometimes. 7 stars, 'cause I can't count, but it deserved it. The Bear approves. Keep on writing, and thanks for saving a basically fair story. I'm glad the schmuck figured it out, and that the slut got some common sense. Only the batter would have been if Jason had died in a shoot out, and donna care down with some incurable disease. But hey, that's just me. Mahalo.

The BEAR

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

If you like ST1956 stories then it is hard not to like this one as it comes from the same Universe.

Scores 5/5

lerenardruselerenardruseover 2 years ago

You're spot on, the world needs doses of forgiveness and love. As always loved the chapter

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another winner by ST!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For some reason, this was the most enjoyable ST story in a long time.

ST….a little bit of “softness” once in a while suits you!

5 big *****

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

I just want to add in the convo of praises... Loved it

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

Great read. Good to see JOP back in action.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

RAAC just bothers me...

Wife cheated twice. He looked at pretty women!! That is NOT cheating!!!

Question is: Can wife ever be trusted??

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Another great story from saddletramp. Thank you again sir.

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago
yep

yep.another great tell

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"Remember, your wife was drugged at the time" - I saw where he was drugged, not her. Maybe when it said Jason put something in the glass it should have said glasses?" Why didn't you pencil that in for us, I would never thought of that.

/

How could she enter the house with crime scene tape over it?

Easy, you step over it or go under it.

/

"I saw Margret" - Is she Margret or Margo? Margo is short for Margret, didn't you know that?

/

"Donna and Bill say they really enjoy what they do." - This is what always gets me in these proposed cuckold stories. Even IF the friends are happy in their cuckold relationship, doesn't mean that it'll work for anyone else.

More words of wisdom from Captain Obvious.

/

I for one, liked that Tramp broke the mold of bearing the bitch. Would that be a grizzly bear or a koala bear? It's bound to be the latter, as I'm sure it would be koala fied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MarkT63, I would suggest that if Eli told him to forgive her, neither he nor I would call him an idiot. JOP knows!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story and gave you 5 stars. I personally do not believe that looking at someone and fantasizing about having sex with them is cheating. But that is only my point of view. I believe that looking at another person with lustful thoughts is "human nature". Then again, I really do not think of monogamy as being natural. I lean more towards polyamory in committed relationships, as long as all those involved are committed to each other. However, I do know many people whom view "window shopping" as cheating. All in all, this was a well written story which I found very entertaining and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like just a hamfisted way to force them together again.

Whatever happens to the wife isn't the husband's fault.

No sane man would blame him for acting like that, some things you just can't get past no matter who is to blame.

And being drugged doesn't excuse everything, not what she actively did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking nonsense

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

The author stated to have read the original story repeatedly. Phew, I couldn't read it once. If I want to feel bad I just devour the news, that usually does the trick and takes a lot less time! Thanks again to ST1956 for your effort. It's not my favourite among your stories, but so what.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

A good ending to a story that frankly I had to skim through to get all the details, it was just too much. Not usually a fan of supernatural elements but I think it worked in this instance pretty well. Them staying together worked, from what I could tell in the skimming the wife wasn't a total willing participant and definitely seemed to love him. Kinda wish Donna and Bill got some justice visited upon them too, their lifestyle is theirs and they shouldn't have been trying to push it on others. 5 stars easy, makes up for the 1 star I gave the original story's ending.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

Kind of a strange one, but I liked it. CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He went to Cuck's Heaven and talked with the God of Wimps. You can't do right when you take after a story that was failed from the start. The only writer who could take the smelliest turd and make a readable story out of it was Finish the Darn story. You are too much of a un undecisive softy (pretty much as your MC) to be able to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry. As someone stated before, the drugged cheating was somewhat excusable, but this went was far beyond just sex. It was the humiliations to also include feeding her husband creampies. Of course she wasn't drugged when she let a guy feel her up which was supposed to "spice up their marriage" That's BS. Excusing it just makes it sugar coated BS. No matter how much it's sugar coated it's still BS and it stinks. And that the MC goes blows it off because he loves his wife doesn't wash. He needs to get some self respect and not allow the bitch to manipulate him.

Felt like dumping a deuce on this story, but made it a three because at least he told the wife he wasn't tolerating any more of Donna's garbage relationship advice. Frankly to entertain the ideas life wife did says she will go beyond fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brought tears to my eyes. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, not worth the trouble... She should go. I like a good reconciliation but after all the crap she put him through I just don't see it.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Eli, the CUCK whisperer!!! RAAC sux Saddletramp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I Guess I am reading this Story different then most people . They were both Drugged and then She was raped a couple of different times . Plus She was being Black Mailed to boot . I would be mad at Her not telling Me everything that had happened . Without Trust can their be a Happy Marriage ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 star. Loved it. For once the good guys made it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this ending, but thought the couple were unable to have kids. In any event, being drugged and blackmailed is hardly cheating. Too bad MC didn't think to check if anniversary night club had any video that might have shown Jason spiking the drinks.

Nice way to wrap up this story.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So... Texas... Who fought on the side of the confederacy... Was actually fighting the good fight... For justice and peace... Good to know...

_jaye-

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@TraLaLa Re: "How could she enter the house with crime scene tape over it?

Easy, you step over it or go under it."

Captain Oblivious, I know you're obsessed with my comments, but even you HAD to have known that I wasn't referring to the physical act, but the fact that you're not supposed to cross crime scene tape.

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Now this what I call as a fitting end for the sequel to comanchee's 2016 story,"Surprise Wife," saddletramp1956 has a way of making a fairly good unfinished story into a great story with an excellent ending as he did with this well written sequel. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pore sbrooks103x Although he himself authors fiction here, he thinks everyone else' stories are absolutely real life experiences. Pitiful. LP

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5173 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories