Surprised AF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Cindy stretched and interrupted my fantasy. "I'm really jealous of you guys. I haven't had any luck finding a boy I like. Guys my age are such immature losers."

Becky laughed, "Cindy, I dated a lot of immature losers before I met Josh. Don't worry. You're just starting college, and you have a whole new world to explore. I think it's a good idea to date a bunch of guys until you learn what you like. I'm sure you'll find someone who knocks your socks off before you die of old age."

"Oh, thanks a lot! Maybe you should give me some sisterly advice about the type of guy you like, so I don't have to wait until I'm ancient before I meet the man of my dreams."

Becky laughed. "OK. I'll pass on your implication that I'm an old hag. For what it's worth, it took me several years to realize the beefy running backs I kept dating were self-absorbed pricks. I found out I preferred good men who respected women. You cannot teach a man to be kind, but you can teach them everything else if they are willing to learn."

Cindy looked at me and grinned. "So what did you have to teach Josh?"

Becky looked at me with a warm smile. "I'm sure Josh would be the first to admit his skills in the bedroom when we met were rudimentary at best. Thankfully, he's very enthusiastic and an eager learner. Now, he's a wonderful sex partner. I just have to work on his inhibition of public displays of affection. Like most nerds, he's shy, but he's my shy little nerd, and I love him dearly.

My ears were burning, but another glass of wine helped. Everything Becky said about my shyness was true. Her approval of my performance in bed more than made up for the comment about my shyness.

Cindy said, "You guys seem so happy together. How did you meet?"

I said, "Actually we first met while I was a teaching assistant for her class in molecular biology. I noticed her because she the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen. Her intelligence made her even more attractive. She always had a couple of challenging questions during the review sessions. Of course, I wasn't allowed to date students, and anyway it seemed she always had some big beefy guy waiting for her after class."

Cindy laughed, "That's my sister. She has been thirsty for running backs ever since high school. In college, she was even worse. Every time we talked, it seemed like she had a new boyfriend. My sister is a real thot."

Cindy's comment left me perplexed. Fortunately, Becky translated for me. "Thot is a slightly more acceptable way of saying whore or slut."

Becky glared at her sister with a look that would have peeled paint off a Cadillac. "Come on sis, why don't you tell me how you really feel?"

Cindy said, "Sorry Becky, it's just that I've always been jealous of all your conquests. Did you even notice Josh when you first met?"

"At the time, I thought Josh was kind of cute even if he was on the scrawny side. He was definitely not a running back. Perhaps more of a tight end. What I really liked was how he patiently explained things the professor had glossed over in the lecture. Anyway, I doubted a really smart graduate student would be interested in a dumb junior."

I said, "I didn't see her again until three years later. My best friend Mark from work invited me to a Christmas party he and his girlfriend Jill were throwing. I had broken up with my girlfriend before Thanksgiving, and I came stag. At the time, I didn't know Jill very well and was surprised when she backed me up into a corner as soon as I walked in the door. She told me she had someone she wanted me to meet. She said Becky had been her best friend since grade school and was going through a rough spell after breaking up with her fiancée. She got in my face and said she didn't care if I didn't want to go out with her friend, but if I hurt Becky, she would mount my balls above the fireplace."

Becky continued the story. "Sis, I know I shocked everyone in the family when I called off my wedding a couple of weeks before the October date. I felt worthless and depressed after learning he had been cheating on me practically the whole time we were together. So, I wasn't in the mood for a holiday party, but Jill kept after me for weeks. She is a nurse practitioner specializing in critical care, and we cross paths a lot at the hospital since too many of my oncology patients end up in critical care."

"I had no idea Jill was planning to set me up with anyone. She was so smooth I thought she was just being a good hostess and introducing me to another guest. She mentioned that Josh was researching innovative cancer treatments at a local research company called Apoptosis and then walked away. I was surprised to see it was my old teaching assistant. He seemed genuinely intrigued by my work in the hospital and kept asking detailed questions about our procedures. I was intrigued by his reason for pursuing research on cancer treatments. It wasn't about money. His father had died from pancreatic cancer which still has no good treatment options."

I said, "Apoptosis is a small company, and we all wear multiple hats. My primary job was to develop techniques to produce promising molecules in large enough quantities to conduct testing on animals and then on people. I had just finished writing an Investigational New Drug application for one of our candidates and planned on taking it easy for a few weeks around Christmas to ski. The next task on my schedule was to develop hospital procedures to administer a promising drug for pancreatic cancer that looked like it would be approved for marketing after years of work. I was concerned we might have developed a drug that couldn't be given to people outside of a laboratory. I was thrilled to meet a woman who knew hospital capabilities and procedures. I think we talked for about an hour or so."

Becky laughed, "It was well over two hours, and we only quit when the party broke up. Josh was intense. He was seriously interested in my input to develop a method for delivering their new drug. It was just what I needed. I think if he'd made a move on me at the beginning, I would have fled.

Cindy laughed, "It sounds so romantic."

Becky and I joined her laughter.

Becky said, "I was surprised when he asked if I skied as he helped me with my parka. I'd forgotten I'd worn a ski sweater to the Christmas party. Anyway, he invited me to go skiing at Greek Peak the next day, and I said yes. We had a great day skiing and afterward, he cooked dinner at his place. It was a yummy chicken dish with artichokes and mushrooms. I was impressed he was such a good cook. We drank some nice wine with dinner and never talked about work the whole day. It was so easy to talk to Josh about my hopes and dreams. I was surprised he didn't try to kiss me until our second date."

We sat quietly for some time before Cindy yawned and stood up. She reached her hands over her head and stretched her lithe body. She said, "I've had a long day. I'm going to need my sleep if I'm going to keep up with you guys tomorrow. Thanks for the wonderful evening."

Cindy bent over and gave us each a kiss on the cheek before heading off to her bedroom. Becky got up and sat in my lap. She put her arm around my neck and gave me a deep kiss.

Becky pulled back and said, "You did such a good job planning tomorrows events, maybe you can help me with some ideas for Cindy's eighteenth birthday."

"I don't remember you mentioning her birthday. When is it?"

Becky said, "It's on Saturday, July 14th, two weeks from now. It's too late to think about it tonight, but if we can talk about it sometime in the next couple of days, it would be great."

Becky stood up and took my hand. "Come on, lover. We need to follow Cindy's example and get some sleep."

"Hey, you said while Cindy was here, we had to confine our sex lives to the bedroom. I've been looking forward to some naked cuddling all evening."

Becky laughed and said, "I'll bet you have. Don't think I didn't notice you staring at my sister's ass all night."

I had to wait until Cindy and Becky finished in the bathroom before I got a chance to brush my teeth. As promised, Becky was waiting for me in bed. She was lying on top of the sheets stark naked and working her buzzing vibrator into her glistening pussy.

Becky grinned, "We've both had a long week, and I thought I'd speed things up. I'm nearly there. Perhaps you could suck on my clit and put me over the edge."

Who was I as a biochemical engineer to argue with technology? It wasn't long before Becky bit her lip and had a nice quiet orgasm before tossing her vibrator aside. I crawled between her spread thighs and slid my erection into her warm wet pussy. I was intensely aroused after staring at two scantily clad women all evening. I began pounding my cock into my girlfriend's tight pussy so hard the headboard began banging against the wall. Becky got my attention by grabbing my cock and putting her finger to my lips.

"Shush! Cindy's just on the other side of that paper-thin wall."

I got out of bed and dragged it away from the wall. I pushed Becky's legs up to her chest and draped them over my shoulders before resuming my assault on her eager pussy. I tried to restrain myself, but five minutes later the headboard was once again banging against the wall. This time my girlfriend was too far gone to protest. She was driving her hips up to meet my cock and squealing with each hard thrust. She had one hand on my ass as she tried to pull me deeper. Her other hand was rubbing her clit. I knew she'd lost any sense of decorum when she started yelling that she was cumming and wanted me to join her.

#

The next morning, my alarm went off at 6:30. I roused Becky once I finished in the bathroom. I threw on my running clothes and started fixing the breakfast casserole that would be ready by the time we finished our run. It only took the ladies three-quarters of an hour to get ready. I heard a lot of giggling from the bathroom. Cindy greeted my hearty good morning with a smirk and a wink. I guess there is a possibility she heard us in bed, or maybe I was just paranoid.

I threw the egg casserole in the oven and set the timer. We drove across town to the other side of the campus to the Cornell Plantations. Becky set an easy six-minute pace and headed off on a wooded trail along Fall Creek. I followed along behind admiring the view of two tight, gorgeous asses in skin-tight running shorts.

After breakfast, we took out the sailboat and headed up the lake. Once we were underway, I could pretty much sail the boat single handed. The ladies laid towels out on the foredeck and settled in for the cruise. They barely moved each time I yelled "coming about" for the next tack into a fresh headwind. The ladies were dressed in string bikinis and seemed to be competing for the skimpiest suit. The tops barely covered their areolas, and the thong bottoms had a couple of square inches of thin fabric that barely covered their pussies. When they were lying on their stomachs, you had to look hard to realize they weren't naked since they had untied their tops and their only covering looked to be a string around their waists.

I offered to apply sunscreen, but Becky said "We've got that job covered. You just keep your eyes out for powerboats."

They put on sneakers and short translucent beach wraps for the hike up the gorge to Taughannock Falls. We'd had a lot of rain the previous week, and the falls were spectacular. The ladies were also spectacular and got a lot of stares and a few whistles. Somehow, I once again managed to bring up the rear of our little group.

Cindy had an accident on the return trip. We had a strong breeze behind us as we raced down the lake. Both ladies had untied their tops, and Cindy picked the wrong time to turn onto her back. I tacked at the same time Cindy raised her torso to fasten her top. She lost her balance and toppled onto her sister. The wind whipped her skimpy top into the sky before it dropped into the lake. Her shriek alerted me to the catastrophe, and I quickly brought the boat about. Becky handed Cindy her top, and I had the pleasure of watching my girlfriend's bare breasts as we searched for her sister's top. We spent a good quarter hour searching the lake with no luck. Becky covered herself with her beach wrap and declared the search over.

I offered to dock at our cottage for a minute, but the sisters informed me they had a dare going. Evidently, it involved them wearing the same revealing outfit all day. Who was I to argue? Besides, I was well aware that a fifteen minute stop at the cottage could easily turn into an hour of picking out new outfits and fixing makeup. I wanted to be at the Dock for the first set.

We made it back to the south end of the lake before sunset and dropped anchor for dinner. It had been a long day with lots of intense sun, and I was afraid we would all pass out after drinking a couple of bottles of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc with a hearty dinner of grilled salmon, rice, and veggies. Becky had the answer for our fatigue. She pulled out a couple of joints of Mark's weed.

Becky handed a lit joint to her sister and said, "I think you'll like this shit. It's laced with a little something to pick you up."

We watched the sunset until the last bit of color faded. Becky took her sister's hand and led her below deck. I turned on the engine and motored us down the Cayuga Inlet. I had just finished tying up the boat at The Dock when the ladies emerged. Both had on a pair of four-inch-high wedge shoes, perfect for dancing and showing off their long legs. The sun and wind had frizzed their hair, so they had braided the unruly strands. Their lips were painted with a burnt red lipstick that screamed sluts on the prowl.

When Becky walked in front of one of the lights on the dock, I realized the reason her breasts were bouncing around so much was that she hadn't brought along any extra clothes. All she had under her wrap was her skimpy bikini bottoms. A cloth belt held the overlapping sides of the wrap in place. When Cindy walked in front of the same light, I could see she was dressed the same as her sister. Their short wraps barely covered their skimpy thong bottoms with a couple of inches to spare. I shook my head and decided not to give them my opinion of their stupid dare. Thank god, The Dock was dimly lit inside, or I would have had to fight off every man in the bar.

I heard the reggae band warming up, and soon my body began pulsing with the familiar reggae beat produced by a counterpoint between the bass and drum downbeat that makes a perfect rhythm for dancing. As soon as we walked into the bar, I heard a yell from my friend Mike sitting at a table with his girlfriend Jill and several of our mutual friends. There wasn't much room, but we managed to squeeze in with our friends.

Mike said it was alumni week at Cornell and the bar was packed with Cornell graduates. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that several of the women were dressed in revealing bikinis without the beach wraps Becky and Cindy were wearing. My girls fit right in with the boisterous crowd. My concern about having to defend the ladies against some Neanderthal was relieved a bit. Still, in my opinion, they were the sexiest women in the room.

Becky introduced her sister to her group of friends. Jill was Becky's best friend and a Nurse Practitioner specializing in Critical Care. Jacob also worked at the hospital as a young male ER nurse.

The rest of the squad were my friends and co-workers from Apoptosis. My best friend Mile was Jill's boyfriend and a Computational Biologist who ground through the terabytes of data we produced for each new drug candidate. Stacy was a biochemist at Apoptosis and Jacob's live-in girlfriend. I expected Stacy and Jacob to make an announcement soon. Gabriel was solo tonight since his companion was working the night shift at the hospital. Gabriel was a gay male bio geneticist who ran the laboratory at Apoptosis like his personal fiefdom.

Mike informed me it was my turn to buy beer. I reluctantly went to the bar to grab two pitchers of Ithaca Flower Power and three mugs. After we killed the beer, the band began their first set. We got up as one to head out onto the dance floor before it got crowded. The wonderful thing about reggae is you can dance as a group. All the guys enjoyed watching Becky and Cindy dancing with their arms swaying overhead and their beach wraps partially open in front. Oh god, were they hot!

During the breaks, we pounded down a lot of beer to make up for the sweat we worked up in the warm bar. The second set we paired off and danced close. We switched partners every couple of songs. I enjoyed dancing with Jill as much as Mark enjoyed Becky. We both had a crush on the other's partner. Even more exciting was the new girl in town. Cindy had a warm, outgoing personality and a tight body she didn't mind pressing against her dance partner. Out of respect for my girlfriend, I restrained myself a bit with Cindy and kept a couple of inches between our sweaty bodies. A few strangers tried to cut in and steal a dance with Cindy, but she stayed true to our circle of friends.

In the break before the last set, the ladies headed off to the bathroom while the men finished off the dregs of beer. Gabriel had just returned with a couple more pitchers when the ladies rejoined us. Becky took a seat next to me. On my girlfriend's other side was a very inebriated Jill whose attention appeared to be focused on Cindy. When we got up to dance the last set, Becky let out a squeal like she had just seen a mouse. I turned around to look and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Becky squatted next to the table and spent a couple of minutes searching the dark floor underneath it. She staggered a little as she stood up. I knew Becky's job in oncology was stressful, and she had pounded down a considerable amount of beer in celebration of a long weekend and her sister's visit, but I had no idea what the problem was. A day under the sweltering summer sun smoking primo weed and drinking wine had taken a toll on all three of us.

"Hey babe, what's the problem?"

Becky stood up and started searching the pockets in my shorts. "Josh, my belt is missing. Did you take it, you dirty pervert?"

I saw the problem as soon as she turned to face me. Her flimsy wrap was completely separated, and it was obvious all she was wearing nothing beneath it except for her tiny bikini bottoms. The only thing holding her wrap in place was the considerable amount of sweat she had worked up dancing in the warm bar. The wrap was plastered to her generous breasts and lithe torso. Her firm nipples pressed against the silky wet wrap. Her bikini bottoms were every bit as moist as the wrap if not more so, and the minuscule piece of flimsy fabric clung to her pussy lips giving her a prominent camel toe. Her only salvation was the dim light in the bar. When Becky failed to find her cloth belt in my pockets, she looked around the room with a wild expression.

Becky said, "Crap! Maybe we should just head back to the boat."

Now I hadn't taken the belt and had no idea where it had gone. I won't deny I was certainly capable of taking my girlfriends belt, and I wanted to thank whoever the guilty party was. The thought of exposing my gorgeous girlfriend to everyone in the bar sent a thrill through my already hard cock. So, I lied through my teeth.

"Come on Becky. It's not that bad and besides the last set is always the best. I know you've been looking forward to this band for months."

Becky shook her head, but before she could argue, Cindy and Jill left the dance floor and grabbed my girlfriend. They dragged her out onto the crowded floor, and all I had to do was follow along and join the party.

I thought Mike's eyes were going to fall out. His eyes were focused on Becky's bikini bottoms as he danced closer and closer. Becky threw back her head and laughed. She shoved her hands over her head and began moving her hips in a slow reggae bump and grind. When he reached for her waist to pull her close, she spun around. After completing her spin, she was facing Mike again.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers