Surprised AF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

"Ok. Just be patient for a little longer. The pain was sharp, but it's faded. I'm going to see if I can take more of your cock."

She took a couple of deep breaths and slowly lowered her body an inch or so. She moaned, and her hands tightened on my shoulders. Her fingernails briefly dug into my flesh. She took a couple of quick breathes and lowered her body a little more. Half of my cock was now buried in her tight pussy. She gave a slight twitch to her body and pushed on my shoulders to raise her hips. She held herself up with just the head of my cock still inside. I noticed my cock glistened with her nectar before she lowered herself again. This time, she kept going when she got to the halfway point. I was surprised to see her take the rest of my cock. Her fingernails dug into my shoulders again, and I felt her body shudder. She sat on my cock and panted with her eyes screwed shut.

She finally opened her eyes and moaned, "Oh god, oh god, oh god. So amazing. It feels so amazing."

She leaned forward and pressed her breasts against my chest as she kissed me deeply. Her wavy brown hair fell around my face. She kept her lips pressed against mine as her hips began to move to the beat. She started by working her hips in a small circle with short slow strokes. I don't think she was moving much more than an inch of my cock in and out of her sweet pussy.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm OK now. You can touch me all you like. I'm going to ride you until you scream my name."

My hands cupped her swaying breasts. I sucked on one of her hard nipples and then the other as I explored the advantage of having sex with a well-endowed woman as tall as I was. Maybe I was too rough with her breasts because she sat up and moved my hands away from her perky breasts. She placed one hand on her ass and used my other hand to stroke her clit. I got the message and strummed my fingertips over her clit as she began to take long thrusts on my cock.

Now I think she was using Ciara's song as a recipe for how a girl should ride a cock. She leaned back with her hands on my thighs. She slowly raised her hips until I was afraid my cock would fall out before rapidly plunging down. She squeaked with each thrust as I watched her generous breasts bounce. Her wet pussy made a squelching sound as she rammed her trim hips against mine. The scent of hot sex filled the warm room.

I fought hard against cumming for as long as I could. I rubbed Cindy's clit faster and faster hoping I could get her off before I lost it. Her squeaks turned to shrieks, and her thrusts became shorter and faster. She bobbed her head in time with the music and sweat flew from her nipples and the ends of her hair.

"Oh god, yes, yes, YES ..."

She pressed her hips against mine as her vagina gripped my cock hard and her body shook with an intense orgasm. I couldn't hold out against her spasming pussy. I closed my eyes tight and saw stars as I came hard. I shot pulse after pulse of my cum deep into her sweet pussy.

I screamed her name as my cock throbbed deep in her core, "Cindy. Oh god, Cindy. Fuck me!"

I was still cumming when I felt a weight on my chest and opened my eyes. The dark chocolate cake I had made was sitting on my chest with eighteen lit candles. A group of our friends was crowded around the bed. I couldn't understand why everyone was naked including my girlfriend. Becky's face and chest were flushed as she put a birthday hat on her sister's head, and everyone except Cindy and I began singing "Happy Birthday." I watched in utter shock as Cindy clapped her hands and bounced for joy on my still somewhat firm cock that hadn't yet stopped shooting cum. I'm sure my face was as red as my cock.

Jill yelled, "Make a wish."

Cindy's face took on a thoughtful moment before she smiled and blew out all the candles but one.

Jill said, "Guess you'll have to wait a year for your wish to come true."

I groaned as Cindy ground her hips against my softening cock. Cindy laughed and said, "I don't think I can wait a year to have sex again."

Becky moved the cake to a small table and began cutting pieces onto dessert plates. She handed the first piece to Cindy. I watched in anticipation as she took her first bite.

"Oh god, it's so yummy."

She smiled at me and gave my cock a little squeeze with her vagina. I felt wistful as my flaccid cock plopped out of her pussy. I stared at her gorgeous but no longer virgin pussy and saw a little of my cum dribble out of her swollen pussy.

I was in shock. Cindy and I were still coupled as the room filled with laughing, naked friends. Of course, Mike and Jill were there, as well as the other couple Jacob and Stacy. The two single grad students, Matt and Luke, were grinning like little boys who have just discovered their mom has filled the cookie jar with chocolate chip cookies.

Mike clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Way to go stud."

Jill yelled, "Happy birthday, Cindy. Happy National Nude Day, Josh!"

Jill nodded when Cindy asked, "Is it? Now I know why everyone watching me lose my virginity was naked."

I was even more shocked to find out my friends had been watching the whole deflowering.

Cindy smiled at me and said, "Happy National Nude Day, Josh and thanks for being a good sport and sweet AF."

Becky sat beside us on the bed and held a forkful of cake to my mouth. "Guess I'll have to feed my man. He's really put himself out to make my sister's eighteenth birthday special."

Cindy finished her piece before I got my first bite. She licked the frosting stuck to her plate and said, "Josh, thanks for the yummy cake and the hot sex. I really appreciate how gentle and patient you were. I couldn't have asked for a better first time. Thanks, Becky, for suggesting Josh and especially for sharing him."

I noticed a dab of frosting on Cindy's right breast and thought about sitting up and licking it off. Unfortunately, Jill beat me to it, and she did an exceptionally thorough job. Cindy wrapped an arm around the back of Jill's head and closed her eyes. Jill's boyfriend looked jealous. He took a fingerful of frosting and rubbed it on Cindy's other breast.

Mark said, "Oops. Guess someone needs to clean that up."

Mark sucked Cindy's breast into his mouth. I'm pretty sure it didn't take that long to clean Cindy's breasts, but the couple kept licking and sucking.

Jacob said, "Hey no fair."

Jacob's girlfriend Stacy said, "Yeah stop hogging the birthday girl."

Becky said, "Why don't you guys take Cindy downstairs. I want some alone time with my boyfriend."

The group lifted Cindy and carried the giggling girl out of the room. I heard a series of delighted squeals from Cindy after they got downstairs. Becky leaned over to take my cum covered cock in her mouth. She was gentle at first as she licked every drop of her sister's nectar and my cum from my rapidly hardening cock. By the time I was clean, her grip was firm, and she was giving my cock long slow strokes.

Becky grinned. "I hope you and Cindy enjoyed fucking as much as we enjoyed watching. It took Cindy some convincing to get me to agree, but she was right. You were the perfect partner for her first time. When Jill reminded me, it was National Nude Day, I knew exactly what would make Cindy's eighteenth birthday complete. My sister always told me how jealous she was of my popularity with guys. After our little exhibition dancing practically naked at The Dock, she told me about her gangbang fantasy."

Judging from the happy sounds coming from downstairs, Cindy was enjoying her second birthday present.

Becky said, "I wish I could have seen your face when I told you I wanted you to take my sister's cherry. Were you surprised?"

I laughed. "Totally. I was surprised as hell."

Becky said, "I also liked the look on your face when we put the birthday cake on your chest. I hope you weren't too embarrassed, but I knew it would take something major to break you free of your conservative upbringing."

I laughed, "It was definitely the last thing I expected, but I think I'll live. It really helped that everyone was smiling."

"You should be proud of yourself. All your friends were impressed with your considerate approach to deflowering my sister. Of course, Cindy saw us standing in the doorway the whole time. I was afraid we would make too much noise and spook you. I had a tough time keeping quiet with both Jill and Mark groping me."

"It was a really sweet experience for me, and I think for Cindy as well. Thanks for an awesome gift."

Becky said, "I'm sorry I'm so bad at picking out presents for you. Hopefully, Cindy makes up for my pathetic Christmas present. I'll never try to buy electronics for a nerd again. However, I think I have a better idea of what to get you for your birthday. What do you say to a three-way with Cindy and me?"

"Oh, dear god. I've died and gone to heaven."

"I'll take that as a yes. Now I'm tired of watching my sister have all the fun. It's my turn to ride you."

Becky grabbed her sisters cell phone and hit play on Ciara and Ludacris singing "Ride." She straddled me and slipped my erection into her wet pussy in one practiced move. I groaned as I felt her familiar warm passage engulf me once again. As much as I had enjoyed the sweet ride Cindy had given me, doing it with the love of my life was a million times better.

I said, "Are you sure Cindy's safe with that crowd?"

"As safe as I could make her gangbang fantasy. Jill and I had everyone tested before I texted the invitations. Access to the lab is one of the advantages of being a nurse. I just hope she doesn't want a repeat."

I heard a squeal of delight from Jill, followed by giggling from Stacy and said, "It sounds more like an orgy. Do you want to go downstairs and join them?"

Becky laughed. "Not on your life. As many boyfriends as I've had, all my relationships were one guy at a time with someone I loved at the time. I have never been into casual hookups either except for one time after a nasty breakup. Waking up the next morning in an empty bed with a horrible hangover only made me more miserable. What I learned from dating all those guys was just what I wanted in a man. Josh, you may not be perfect, but you are a wonderfully intelligent man who respects me, our sex life is warm and fantastic, and we always manage to talk things out when we argue. I could search for a thousand years and never find anyone better for me. I love you madly."

My eyes were wet as I stared up at the beautiful woman bouncing on my cock. I know it doesn't count if you tell a woman that you love them while having sex, but I said it anyway.

I couldn't believe how talkative I was. Maybe it was Mike's weed, or maybe I had picked it up from Becky.

"So, what would you think about swapping partners? I know Mike has a crush on you and Jill flirts with me constantly."

Becky stared at me for maybe a minute while she continued riding my cock.

"Seriously, I'd rather not unless you're absolutely dying for the experience. Jill's been my best friend forever, and I wouldn't want to mess up her relationship with Mike. Although I like Mike and find his flirting flattering, I'm just not sexually attracted to him. I'd rather stick to my amazing boyfriend. Is that OK?"

"More than OK, that's perfect. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't cramping your style. Maybe in ten or fifteen years, we'll change our minds, but for now, all I want is you."

Becky laughed at me. "And my sister."

I laughed along with my girlfriend. "Just one more time, but with the three of us."

My hands found Becky's gorgeous breasts dangling over me, and I gave her nipples a gentle tug. I was rewarded with a moan as she squeezed my erection with her moist vagina.

I groaned, "Becky, you must have some unfulfilled fantasy."

Becky smiled and said, "Well not anymore. I always wanted to watch you have sex with another woman. It was cool, but I got jealous. I wanted to be the woman riding your cock, and now I am."

We stopped talking as we got lost in our mounting passion. Becky was riding me hard as my fingers strummed her clit.

Later when we were cuddling, I said, "Did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

Becky looked me straight in the eye and said "Completely," before kissing me tenderly.

"Then I better do this while you are still delirious."

I slid to the floor and opened the bottom drawer to the nightstand on my side of the bed. My heart was beating wildly as I searched for the item I had hidden there a couple of weeks ago. I grabbed the small box and turned on my knees to face the woman I wanted to be my partner forever.

"Miss Rebecca Stevens, will you marry me?"

Becky shrieked and began to bawl. I thought the hiccups mixed in with the tears were an interesting touch. Eventually, she managed to squeak out a yes.

Later, when I was holding her in my arms, I asked, "Were you surprised?"

Becky grinned, "Surprised AF."

It had been a day of joyous surprises, and I'm sure we'll be celebrating National Nude Day for the rest of our lives as our special day.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers