SurpriseSurpriseSurprise

Story Info
A surprise for a sub.
1.7k words
4.2
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are such a good sub. You do your best at what I tell you to do. You have such a magical tongue. Just thinking about it makes my body humm. Just having you, keeps me on my toes. I am always thinking of different things to do with you. The last thing I would ever want a you to say about me is that I am boring. God Forbid!

I had put some nipple clamps and a chastity device on you and had you do some cleaning around the house naked. I am thinking on what we will do tonight. A great idea struck me. I called a friend of mine, who is also a Domme and asked if I could borrow her sub. I told her what I had planned and she graciously allowed me to use him for part of the night.

As the day was turning into night, I had you go into my bedroom. I told you tonight was going to be a surprise for you. You are in my bedroom with your nipple clamps and chastity device still on, you are on your knees, head down and hands behind your back. You look like you are waiting patiently for me, but I am sure your mind is going a million miles a minute wondering what I have planned.

As I am musing on what is going through your mind my doorbell rings. I answer it and standing there is my friends slave, Marcus. He is six foot three of hot sex on a stick. He is wearing black leather pants and a leather vest. Nothing else. He smiles and says "Ma'am I am here at the request of Mistress Sharon. She said I am to do whatever you tell me." I tell him to thank his mistress when he sees her again and have him come in.

I have him walk into the bedroom with me. You hear us and raise your head. While I see a question in your eyes, you remain silent. Up to this time any sessions we had were only the two of us. This was definitely different for you.

I had Marcus sit on the bed while I went to change. I put on a black and red corset, black garter with black fishnet stockings and three inch heels. I had Marcus sit in a chair as I had you get on the bed, lying on your back. I blindfold you and tie your hands up above your head with your legs open, the rope around your ankles.

I took off the clamps and pinched each nipple. I slowly rolled my tongue around one before I put it in my mouth and nibbled on it, while my other hand was pulling and pinching the other one.

You tried to stifle your moan but I knew you were enjoying this. I smiled. You still have your chastity device on. It was getting uncomfortable for you. I grabbed my cupping device and placed one over your nipple. I then turned on the suction gun and watched as it slowly sucked your nipple into the cup. When your breast filled the cup, I took it off and then I ran my fingers over it, flicking the pert nipple before I took a rubber band and wound it tightly around the nipple, making sure it stuck up as far as possible. After winding the rubber band around it, I pinched it. You moaned. I then removed the other clamp and did the same to that nipple.

With both of your nipples bound, I suck, bite and pinch them. The entire tine I am running my quim up and down your chastity belt. I am so wet. Loving watching you squirm and moan. Mmmm so hot.

This entire time Marcus is watching us. He is aroused by what I am doing to you, it is evident with him running his hand over his hard thick cock. I notice what he is doing and tell him not to touch himself unless I tell him. "Yes Ma'am" he says as he quickly moves his hand and puts it beside himself.

I run my tongue in between your thighs, you can feel my breath between them. I have you turn around and lay on your stomach after I untie your hands and legs. I tell you not to touch yourself or me as I continue the onslaught on your body. I run my tongue down your neck, down your back and sides I spread your ass cheeks as I run my tongue in between them, behind your balls, back to your anus and run my tongue slowly around it before I stick my tongue in your puckered hole. Fucking it with my tongue. Sticking it in as far as I can. In and out and around the outside before I stick my tongue in again.

I feel your body tense. I smile to myself. You give me so much enjoyment. I continue to rim you until I notice a small sheen of sweat on your body. Time to change course here.

I have you turn around again on your back. I blindfold you and again tie your hands above you, I tie your legs spread eagled. I know you are wondering what I am going to do to you next. I reach over and grab the large vibrating butt plug. I spread your cheeks wide. I slowly insert the butt plug, then I turn on the vibrator to high. Your body jerks as you feel it deep within you,

I grab the wand I have attached to my tens unit. I turn it up as high as it will go. I grab an ice cube. I slowly move it from your neck down to your hard bound nipples, I move it around them going from one to the other. When they have a nice amount of water on them, I slowly suck it off. When I am done sucking them dry, I put my wand on one as I suck and nibble on the other one. You feel the shock of it on your bound nipple, your body stiffens, but you are a good sub and say nothing, You do moan, which I will allow.

I do this for about two minutes before going to your other nipple and do the same to it. Running the wand over both of them. Making sure both nipples are being seen to. The wand going over one while my mouth is on the other. I then move the wand to under your balls. I can barely touch them with your chastity device on but there is a small area that I can reach. I put my wand on them, you feel the current run through your cock, causing you to clench your ass. You have the sensations of the vibration from the butt plug and the current from the wand.

You moan again. I look over and Marcus who is still sprouting a huge erection, . I tell him he is not allowed to cum until I give him permission. I tell him to remove his pants. He complies, the only thing he is wearing is the leather vest. I see his cock jerk. Mmmm I have plans for that, but not yet.

After using your body as my sex toy, I take off the blindfold and untie you. I call Marcus over. I get on my side and tell Marcus to fill my quim with his hard cock from behind. He comes over and slowly inserts his hard cock in me. I have you take that magical tongue of yours and lick and suck on my engorged clit. My juices are flowing and you suck them down as well. Your tongue coming close to Marcu's cock as he thrusts deep into me. I tell Marcus to tell me when he is close to cumming he still doesn't have my permission to cum.

As you suck on my clit, I feel that coil coursing through my body wrapping tighter. You realize I am getting close to orgasming and flick my clit harder with your tongue. I reach over and pinch each of your tightly bound nipples. All of a sudden, my body tenses and I moan as my orgasm shoots through my body. God, you have such a magical tongue.

I have you stop pleasuring me and have you sit on the bed next to me as you watch Marcus fucking me hard. He gets close to cumming and he tells me so in his deep throaty voice. I have him stop and have you kneel on the floor and tell Marcus to put his cock in your mouth. I tell you to finish Marcus off. Suck him until he cums. Then swallow it,

I have never had you do anything like this before. I see the shock in your eyes, but being the good sub you are. You take his hard cock in your mouth. You run your tongue over the tip then slowly take it in your mouth. Marcus moans, you are doing a very good job. As you suck his cock, I stick my fingers in my mouth getting them wet before I play with my breasts. I arch back as I slowly run my wet fngers around my nipples. They pebble and I continue to play with them. I pull and pinch them as I watch you servicing Marcus.

His eyes are closed and his hand is on the back of your head, moving it back and forth as you try to take his entire length down your throat. I notice cum seeping from your chastity belt. You are close to cumming yourself. I tell you when Marcus cums then you may too.

Marcus is starting to moan, I notice his balls are tight, I tell Marcus he may cum, he practically screams as he cums hard. You feel the cum going down your throat. His cock jerks each time it fills your mouth. You finally moan as you cum. I see cum flowing from you.

I kiss your forehead and remove the rubber bands, I keep the butt plug in. You have pleased me well. I do the same to Marcus. I have Marcus put his pants back on. You are kneeling on the floor. I walk Marcus out the door and go back into the bedroom.

I tell you,"You did so well Alan that I will have another surprise for you soon" You smile. "Yes Ma'am." Before I have you go to bed, I remove the butt plug and the rubber bands.

Until next time.