Surprising Conversations

Story Info
Older man, dinner alone and unexpected conversation leads...
2.4k words
4.31
8.1k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising Conversations Benefit Everyone

Just a really ordinary man seated at a corner table having dinner by himself if you had scanned the restaurant that evening. Older, fairly tall with big feet, clean and neat but hardly movie star handsome.

There was more there but the baseline started knowing Bret had been living a very quiet life the last few years after Martha unexpectedly passed away from cancer. He missed Martha but could not muster up the effort to date anyone or expect to find someone that might come close to replacing his wife so he was quiet, did his job and stayed in the background, never making a fuss or drawing attention to himself.

That pretty much covered the last few years until tonight when a woman his age walked into the dining room, cast about looking for a seat at a table. She could not find one so asked the maitre de if he could seat her. Bret watched the very attractive woman as he sipped his wine while she and the maitre de talked. When the guy had picked up a menu and gestured to the woman to follow him he headed right for Bret's table which had room for three more. As he approached, the man said: "Mr. Bret, please pardon us but do you suppose you could help this woman in need? She is sadly ready for dinner and we have no seats for her."

Bret responded: "Of course. Be nice not to eat alone." He stood and extended his hand and introduced himself: "Bret Whitewater. Join me, won't you?"

She smiled with relief and responded: "Oh, thank you so much, Bret, if I can call you that. I am Amanda, Mrs. Amanda Jones, here by myself tonight with my husband in Europe for the next two weeks." The maitre de had pulled a chair and seated her, left the menu and the two to get acquainted which they did along with ordering food, chatting and being polite to one another.

Food and drink came and went and time marched along as the two had a very comfortable time listening to one another, exploring one subject after another and becoming very familiar.

When it was nearly ten pm Bret looked at his watch, surprised at the time, said: "Amanda, we have been here three hours! I better let you go after keeping you here enjoying your conversation. It is a rare treat for me not to eat alone."

"Oh, Bret. I cannot thank you enough as it has been delightful." She had paused momentarily then continued: "A shame to end the night just because it is time to leave the restaurant don't you think?" she quietly said with a welcoming smile wrapped around her words.

His instincts picked it up and he took a chance, acted on them. "Why don't we get a bottle of wine and adjourn next door to my suite where we can sit on the balcony and look over the view and continue talking? You said your husband was out of town and I am kind of a night owl so there is no need to stop such good company if you would like. What do you think?"

She pushed back, picked her purse up and stood saying: "Lead on McDuff. I am yours until the clock strikes midnight!"

He had paid the check and stood to join her letting her hold his arm as they left the restaurant together for the brief walk next door into the lobby then up to his fourth floor suite.

While they walked they were quiet, each thinking their own thoughts, enjoying the night air, the company and the contact. In Bret's case, his mind was astounded. No woman ever in his life had wound her way to him, much less wanted to spend more time with him, right out of the blue. She was married occurred to him but they were both adults and he expected nothing more than the same they had enjoyed at the table.

During the brief elevator ride up and down the hall to his suite she did not remove her arm from his and leaned a bit towards him like she not only knew him forever but was very easily comfortable and familiar with him physically.

This was a completely and welcome new experience for Bret.

He had opened the door, let her in and they had gone to the terrace with glasses and the bottle after he got some crackers and cheese on a plate to go with the wine.

There were chairs there with comfortable cushions on them. Amanda chose one with a view and Bret chose one two feet from it with the same view after serving wine and putting the cheese and cracker plate on a short table that was between the chairs.

Neither said anything at first, just enjoying the gorgeous night view over the city and the sounds, smells that wafted around and over them.

For Bret's part he had spent that time noticing how full Amanda's breasts were, how nicely she was dressed and how utterly attractive she was. The view was just then secondary to his interests, married or not she might be.

Amanda had broken the silence. "This is just gorgeous. I am sure you are wondering why I wanted to continue visiting with you, Bret? Yes?"

"Yes, I did."

"It is a secret in our family just between my husband and me. My husband is no longer interested or has been in me as a woman tho I am still his wife. I sadly have missed the interests of a man for the last two years. Rather unexpectedly, your aura resonates with me not just with your conversation but with the physical nature of how you handle yourself, how quiet you are, how strong. No woman on earth could resist that. I am honest and very much want you to know my intentions fully before even one more minute or sip of wine passes."

"And they would be, dear Amanda?"

"Yours for this night and more, Bret. All yours if you wish it."

He instantly became alive in the present as Amanda did not wait after reading his affirmative nod.

She stood, walked around to stand next to him, leaned over putting her lips on his and beginning the hungriest kiss he had ever experienced. She smelled of a lovely perfume and one kiss led to another until the two moved to a larger three cushion couch where their kisses grew into exploring hands, unbuttoning, Bret sucking her lovely full nipples, beginning to sense her body moving. Their hunger was released fully and their passion was quickly building in heat and emotion with each kiss on her neck or lips, each time he held a breast, put his palm on her stomach, slid his whole hand over her mons as she opened her legs for him. As he did, her body shook and she groaned and moved her head with passion and feeling. Her invitation with her body, what she wanted was very clear. She came awake, roamed her hands over his back, his stomach and legs then centered on the bulge in front beneath his shorts which were his cock and his balls. When she first held them she had to spread her hand. When she did she yipped a surprise then: "My God, Bret! Do you have company in there?"

He said nothing back, laughed a murmured, "be careful what you wish for," untied the top of his pants and let her explore for herself. He knew what she would find from experience.

And she did. Her warm hand wrapped around his now hard cock but could not circle it. She felt the thickness of it like a seven up can, slid down the 7" length, stopped when she hit the larger mushroom head, wet with pre-cum his body had been producing. She dallied with both his cock and his balls, hefting, rolling, sliding, squeezing without words, just moans and smiles for some minutes before sliding her own slacks and panties off to show him her bush with very lovely and swollen lips. She placed her clothes aside, knelt on the couch and leaned her head down to his cock which she tried to take into her mouth, ended up just kissing and licking it in wonder at its girth.

"Bret, I want you to fuck me with that monster but you are going to have to go slow. I have never seen a cock that big and I am not sure it will fit after two idle years or maybe ever."

He answered: "Rest, dear Amanda. Let me lick your pussy and clit, finger you, make your pussy so juicy and relaxed you will easily welcome my cock."

"Oh God," as his mouth began to work through her hair and over her entire pussy. With fingers and tongue, after so long without a man, she shook, cried and came squeezing his head with her thighs and nearly fainting with intensity.

He did not wait after she relaxed but got up, placed the head of his cock low at first, down at her crack, rubbed her butt with it, then up and around in the wet hair and the swollen outer lips sliding it in while slowly widening her opening with the passage.

Amanda's hands tensed on his arms as his thick cock slid inside her past the resistant wet grip of her cunt's entry muscles, deep against all the heat and wet softness inside, pushing in and out with her cum from at least two more orgasms until he added several big squirts of white liquid of his own to the mix.

It was then she passed out from emotion as he lay on her, rolled them sideways still inside her pussy, pulled a blanket over them to rest from their exceptionally surprising fucking on the terrace couch and its cushions.

When she woke up in his arms she smiled, thanked him profusely and humped his cock which was still inside her then whimsically said: "Bret, do you think anyone watched us fuck? I hope so as that was the greatest fuck of my life!"

"I don't know but you are fabulous, Amanda, and I want to find time to spend with you whenever we can if you are willing."

"Oh, yes," she said. "You are going to be on my calendar as many times as you will allow me to be. I could never not see you, handsome man with the huge cock!"

They moved inside and to the bedroom where they talked, cuddled and fell asleep. At some point they both got up and used the toilet then returned to bed where she gave him a wonderful blowjob just shy of making him cum. When it was obvious he was close she straddled him, facing him and slowly down sat on his cock, engulfing it inside her body, while he felt her nice tits and tugged her nipples until she came yet again.. At first after that release she did not move her hips but held both titties and tweaked the nipples as my hands held her hips then she leaned forward and kissed him as he slowly lifted and humped her weight upward. She rolled her hips as they found a new rhythm. As she got faster and faster she groaned: "Bret, I am going to cum...soon...."

The words were enough and the white fluid began to press inside his balls and up his cock for release. Her movements got stronger and her moans longer until they were so fast he knew she was going to flood his cock with her juices....and did. That flood triggered his own for the second time that night.

Afterwards the two went to sleep against one another like spoons, happy as clams, until morning when they showered and had breakfast together along with more conversation and getting to know one another. Amanda said she would have to leave by the back way around noon.

Before she left she smiled and hugged him and said the following: "Honey. I have two married lady friends who have similar problems. They are my best friends and I know they need release. Helen and Cassie are their names." She showed me photos of them on her phone and asked me: "When you and I are caught up, would you want to have sex with them like we just did, give three of us regular attention with that wonderful cock of yours?"

"Oh yes, Amanda. Oh yes, indeed. Just let me know. You have my phone and I would love to have you all here one at a time or together. It is definitely a quiet man's fantasy. Of course, I want to fuck you again as soon as you have time, Amanda. Because you are so beautiful and aware of what you like, this is the best sex I have had in years."

She nodded, patted his arm then responded as she buttoned her blazer getting ready to leave. "Helen and Cassie make me look frumpy dear. They both have the best titties and they both are very sexual but frustrated right now. Let me talk with them and I will let you know by tomorrow night. I could spend a day here again this Friday if you would like."

"I like, it's a date. Let me know about Helen and Cassie. I will do my best one at a time."

Later the next day Amanda called and said that both women were interested and set up a date for Cassie on Sunday afternoon at his place and Mandy Tuesday evening when they could get several hours away from their husbands. She gave him both their phone numbers and said he should expect a phone call from each this week when they were alone and could talk to get to know him.

He now had much to look forward from Friday forward it seemed!

When she had left he was grinning nonstop, had patted her butt again as she exited the suite heading out the back door for her car and her appointments, happy and fulfilled, probably filled still with some of his cum inside her pussy.

He was going to need some liquid to get ready!

Until Friday, Sunday and Tuesday he would be waiting for the phone to ring from all three new women in his life..