Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexy old lady describes her life. Younger man is amazed.
2.4k words
4.38
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an hour or so, Dee and Andy rested in each others arms. She revelling in the closeness of this younger man and his attention to her body. And he enjoying the feel and the firmness of her body in its corsetry: shapely and controlled and very feminine to his way of thinking.

After a time, around 8.30 pm, Dee asked softly, "I made some food for us. Would you like to eat now?"

Andy replied, "Ooh, yes please. Shall I help you?"

"Well, help me get cleaned up and better dressed to be your hostess, yes?" and she smiled at him across the pillow.

They spent a few minutes in the bathroom, removed her sex-soiled underwear, replaced it with new garments and a house coat; and then went to the little kitchen.

Andy also got cleaned up around his abdomen and pelvis, dressing simply in his shirt and shorts, with no socks or trousers.

As they sat down at the small dining table, Andy felt able to place his hand on her arm and ask, "Dee, you're an amazing woman. I think the most feminine woman I've ever known - and also the most sensual. Please tell me about you life and how you came to be so exciting and excitable. And how your body came to be so very desirable."

"Well," she started, "as soon as I left commercial college at 18, I became the office manager at father's business. Then, for four years, I studied accountancy and started to run most of the financial aspects of his company: purchasing, selling, pricing, wages for the staff, payments to directors, taxation. Everything to do with money. I went to the office from home every day at 8.30 in the morning and returned at 7pm. Dad's second wife died around that time and it fell to me to bring up the younger children; my half brother and sister. I was a drudge and felt like a slave, although quite well paid for those times. I got fat and lazy because I was so tired; careless about myself.

"Then, the following year, I met a nice older man named Peter and he took a liking to me. He was married to an even older woman in her late 50s, seriously ill, and we became lovers. In hotel rooms at the start but then he bought me this apartment; got me a car, and gave me a bank account with quite a chunk of money in it. There was only one condition: he could make love to me anytime and anyhow he wanted provided he didn't injure me. I agreed and moved out of the family house. From then on, the children regarded me as a distant relative; and Dad regarded me as mainly an employee and his business manager. But I didn't care: I was free to live my life as I wanted. Or so I thought.

"It soon came clear to me that Peter was not only an affectionate and generous old man but also a extreme sex angel. He dropped by this flat every day and he didn't really make love to me: he shagged me silly. Every evening on his way home from his office. Sometimes, he would come in the door, turn me round make me kneel; and pull down my clothes so he could shag me from behind there in the hallway. Then he would always have a little towel or a clean handkerchief to wipe around, before redressing me and standing me up. We would then have a quick kiss and cuddle before he left. Twenty minutes total time," Dee giggled at the memory and continued.

"He came every working day. Other times, he would propel me to the bedroom and help me get undressed before covering me with his body and his hands everywhere. Shagging me like crazy, until we were both sweaty and I was exhausted. He seemed never to tire of filling me up and covering me with his kisses. All over my body.

"Some weekends, he would escape from his home and we would spend every hour having sex or eating and drinking. Nothing else. Some weekends, he would do me ten or fifteen times between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.

"Within a few months, Peter bought me some corsetry and we learned to control my figure from that time. The firmest and tightest corsets became part of my life, and I began dieting; so my figure changed every month for some years. Peter liked me to be very tight when shagging me and I learned to enjoy the extra sensation. Eventually I lost over 4 stones in weight [about 25 kg or 56 lb] and my figure became really hourglass. My bust stayed nice and big so that was a bonus," and she giggled in her special way.

"Also, he began to shag me in my bottom, which was a totally new idea to me. I'd never heard of that but I enjoyed it from the start. He was very caring and thoughtful; so the pleasure was much greater than my apprehension and some discomfort at the start. Not pain, you understand. From then he alternated shagging me up the front and then up the back.

"The only difficulty with his bottom shagging was a slackness in my muscles, so I started to leak from my bowels. That's where the plugs came from: and they needed to get bigger as the months and years went by. And now you've seen what I need but also I really like the feeling of being filled and heavy at the back. Every day for all these years I've taken off the corset, done a quick enema in the morning, like a douche. Then on with the gel and up goes the plug. And repeat every evening, before he came to me; with the corset re-tightened as far as I could. He always made it very tight anyway."

Andy thought to himself how charming and almost innocent was Dee's language in these descriptions. No fucking, or arsehole, or boobs, or tits. Rather old fashioned and simple words, which he found alluring and quaint. He liked her more because of it.

Dee continued, "Every year he took me abroad for a month's holiday and my family never knew where I was. It was just annual leave. Peter paid for everything and we saw some amazing places. Still he was voracious with me. We used to keep a tally of the number of times he got into me, for a private joke between us. And some months it was a hundred times. You know, three or four times a day. Alternating between my bottom and my lady hole. So he always had a selection of bigger and bigger plugs for me, as the years went by.

"And my corsets got tighter and tighter until my waist was only about 20 inches round every day and through the night. Sometimes he would put into a specially tighter corset and my waist would be in the teens inches. I was uncomfortable but really pleased and surprised by the effect; and the extra sensations when he was shagging me. Does that make sense?" Dee asked.

"Yes. It does now you've told me," replied Andy, eager to learn more about this wonderful sexy old lady, "Please go on."

"Well, a few times Peter brought his best friend with him and told me that they would both do the sex with me. I never knew his name - we called him Jolly. I was worried about that but the friend was about my age and a very attractive man. Also, he was quite respectful towards me; not at all dominant. So I agreed and they took turns in shagging me. Also, they took me together; back and front. And it was then I learned how to do throat; so they could do me together top and bottom or end-to-end, if you know what I mean," and Dee giggled again, "Not very often but a few times each year."

Andy marvelled again at Dee's innocent language describing these events.

Dee kept on, "This went on for almost 20 years and I got pregnant twice, like I told you. During the pregnancies, I gradually left off the tightest corsets and Peter only shagged me up the bottom or in my throat. As soon as the babies were born, he would put me back into the corsets, as tight as I could stand as quickly as possible. And he organised the adoptions, and made big donations to their upbringing. I felt shameful and guilty, but it was the only solution, really. During the second birth, the surgeon tied off my tubes, so I shouldn't get pregnant again. I was in my late 30s by then.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Andy commiserated, but Dee just wagged her head and screwed up her nose; as if to say, "It was the only solution."

Continuing, Dee said, "Peter died over 20 years ago. I was in my 40s and he was 66 but still very active with the sex and his good treatment of me. It was very sudden: pancreatic disease, according to Jolly. Peter left me the title to this apartment and a new car and a nice deposit in my bank account. I didn't need to work but I kept going with the family business until my Dad also died. Then I retired. Jeff now has a new young business manager.

"Since then, I've not been able to find a real man who would appreciate me. Other boys and men seemed to think I was just a strange old woman with weird underwear and crazy sex-desires. Until you came along, " she raised her eyes from her meal and looked Andy in the eyes, smiling and winked at him.

Their meal came to an end and Andy wondered what else the evening might bring. Dee took away the mystery, "Would you like to stay for breakfast?" she asked and winked again.

Andy smiled and looked her straight in the eyes, "Yes, Dee, I'd like that very much."

They rose from the table and Dee led him into the bedroom where she started to take off the housecoat. Andy came round to her front and helped her, revealing her figure in a strong and long corselette; zippered up the front with six suspender straps to her tan-coloured stockings.

"How much else shall I take off for you?" Dee asked.

"That's enough for now," he replied, "let's see what we want later."

"Whatever YOU want, Andy," she said stressing the word, "It's all for you now. My turn will come again, later," and she smiled at him, " but first we need to clean me out - my evening routine. Will you help me?"

"Of course. Show me all that I need to know," he responded.

Quickly, Andy started to think how he could satisfy some of his long-time desires with this special woman. She seemed willing for him to try anything, but what should he do now with so little preparation? And she had fed them both very well, so a tighter corset on her was out of the question. His imagination and his erotic memory went into overdrive, to devise a truly unforgettable evening for himself - and for her, of course, he told himself.

They moved to the bathroom and he helped her to undress completely. Naked, Dee stood astride a strong metal staple in the floor, which had four cables attached to the sides of a smaller flexible ring. Bending her knees a little, she asked Andy, "Please get undressed and attach this round my plug."

He did as she wanted by kneeling behind her and twisting the ring around the wide flange end of her plug. When it was in position, he stood up and she asked again, "Please hold me and help me stand up straight. Normally I do this by myself but it's nice to have you here."

Andy took hold of her as she was half squatted and helped her to stand up; straightening her thigh muscles. Obviously the plug began to withdraw from her rectum. Dee shuddered a little and her eyes stared as it slowly pulled out of her.

"Please catch it, Andy," she asked and he did so as it came loose.

He wondered what would happen normally, every morning and evening. Presumably it just fell to the floor.

The plug had her shit on the rounded inside end; and he placed it on a little shelf to one side which had an elongated glass bowl-shaped surface. Again he assumed that was for the purpose.

"I have a device to clean and sterilize it," she explained, "so now insert this one," and she passed him another plug, rather small in width, attached to a long hose.

Easily, he did as she said and the plug popped into her.

Dee moved to one side and sat on the toilet with the hose coiling up between her legs. She opened a valve on the wall and clearly a flow of water entered her; making her abdomen swell slightly but very noisily as it buffeted her excrement and the pockets of air inside her.

During this exercise, Andy stood in front of her and she pulled him towards her; taking his slack penis into her mouth and massaging him with her tongue. Given sufficient time, he would have achieved another erection. He was intrigued again by this older woman: she was being filled with warm water, swelling her belly, but still interested in his erection.

After three minutes, Dee left his penis and turned off the valve.

"Please reach under here and pull it out gently," she said; parting her knees.

Andy didn't know what to expect but realised that his hand and maybe arm was going to get drenched in her enema water - and her shit. He was glad that he had undressed completely, knowing the way water squirts and splashed.

And that is how it happened. The flood of warm water and shit gushed out of Dee; all over his arm and almost up to his armpit. She pushed from her stomach muscles and also pressed on her belly with both hands, to expel as much as possible.

For the next half hour they both showered and dried each other. With many cuddles and roaming hands for both of them. Then came the insertion of a clean bigger plug and her installation in a corset and long bra, with more stockings; and finally the housecoat. Andy stayed dressed in his shirt, shorts and socks only.

He realised that she was ready for the night and anything he wanted. But still he could not work out what he would, should or could be doing with this woman for the next 10 hours.