Surprising Old(er) Lady Ch. 04

Story Info
For him, she lives up to her "do anything" promise.
1.8k words
4.45
19k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It soon became clear that Dee had no such qualms or uncertainties about their evening. She took Andy by the arm and led him towards the bedroom. Immediately, on entering the room, she threw off her housecoat, lay on the bed facing upwards, spread her legs wide apart, reached under the pillow for the little remote control and switched on her big rectal plug. She pressed the button twice more to increase the intensity and the whole room was filled with the buzz from inside her body; inside her corset. As an aside, Andy had noticed that the corset was not closed at the back. It was still open by four or five inches under the lacing. She spread her arms out from her body so that she was in a star-shape; or rather like a subdued frog.

With her eyes closed, she said softly, " Anything you want. Just do it. Just use me. Please."

The entire situation, and her request, had the expected effect of raising his libido once more. His erection sprang into life and he removed his shorts.

Climbing on the bed, he put his face down between Dee's splayed legs and licked her labia and clitoris. She was wet again; not just wet but slippery with her own lubrication and Andy was surprised. Such a response was "not supposed" to happen with such an older woman. But Dee was dripping with her own slimy juices; in anticipation of his extra interest and action; in expectation of being exploited, subjected and perverted.

But before anything else, he wanted to bring her to an orgasm; and he maintained his handling of her body. He sucked and licked her clitoris and labia, and reached up to hold her breasts in two firm grasps; squeezing her chest into two tight spheres. And he was rewarded in his delay and his treatment, so that Dee came to a shattering orgasm, spraying Andy's face with her own mixture of urine, lubrication and vaginal fluids.

After a few more seconds without any movements, Andy started his exploitation by positioning himself between her legs, then raising them with her knees bent towards the ceiling, and himself kneeling into her. He plunged his now-full erection into her slippery vagina and pushed as hard as he could. The buzzing in her rectum was even stronger than before and he knew that his ejaculation would come too soon if he stayed there. But for a minute or two, he pressed Dee's legs up and further back towards the bed head; against her own hip and spinal joints; and even more against the tight control of the corset on her lower abdomen. The bottom edge of the corset was digging in to her hip joints and her upper thighs. He laid his full weight on her legs and would have flattened them against her body if only the corset would have allowed it. His erection felt a new set of sensations, combining the tight muscles of her vagina, the buzzing of the plug and the boned front structure of the corset digging into his own groin.

It as clear that Dee was in some discomfort. She clenched and unclenched her hands, spread out as they were. Her eyes opened and stared at the ceiling. Her mouth dropped wide open and she began gasping for breath. Andy could see the back of her throat and the movement of her uvula as she took deeper and deeper breaths; throwing her breasts up and down with the exertion of her lungs.

Before he ejaculated, Andy slowly let down her legs and repositioned them as they had been; spread widely either side of the bed. This time, rather more towards a straight line than before. At the same time, he withdrew from her body and took the little remote from its position on the bed, pressed a white button at the back edge; stopping the vibrator in her rectum. Dee relaxed as he lay down at her side. She took one final deep breath, closed her mouth and her eyes, and laid her hands down flat again on the bed.

Andy

After a minute or so, Andy put his mouth close to her ear and said, "Roll over. Time to tighten your corset.

He helped her to align her legs and arms, and to roll over, and to position the pillows under her arms crossed under her chin.

He moved astride her thighs, careful not to place too much of his weight on them.

He reached down and undid the big bow in the corset cords around Dee's waist.

Starting at the bottom eyelets, he slowly but deliberately tightened the bottom part of the corset by about half the gap that had existed. Then he started again at the top edge and did the same. Within a few minutes, Dee's waist had been reduced further by more than two inches. She made no sound as he did this. His erection had maintained itself throughout the manoeuvre.

From his position on top of Dee's thighs, Andy looked down and saw the big round end of the butt plug; quiet and static now. An idea came to him; would it be possible to squeeze his stiff erection into the space around that flange end?

Dee was still wet and slippery all over her perineum: inside her thighs and up the crack of her bottom, and up to her pubic bone at the front. Raising himself a little from his kneeling position, Andy slid his erection up between her thighs and felt the hard circle of the butt plug against his swollen member. Aligning himself with the rear edge, he pressed down between the plug end and the crease in Dee's buttocks.

His erection began to make its way down the crease until it met the stalk sticking out from her sphincter. Reaching cross to the remote, he pressed the green button three times and felt the big vibrator spring into life once more. He was now part of the mechanism; feeling the vibrations directly onto his erection with nothing between him and the device.

Dee squirmed a little at this development and her fingers under her throat began moving with the sensations she also was feeling. Andy wondered if there was even more strength from the vibrator and pressed the green button a fourth time. Sure enough, the buzzing increased in intensity. Dee began bucking under him, it seemed involuntarily; as if she had no control over her muscles.

At this point, Andy remembered the process they had gone through to remove the plug. It had been fairly easy until the broad inside shoulder came into contact with her sphincter. Perhaps there would be space for him to get into her alongside the buzzing stalk.

In hope of that, he repositioned himself a little further back and began to press harder against Dee's flesh and muscle at the opening of her rectum. Slowly but perceptibly, he began to enter the passageway alongside the long stalk. To make it more feasible, he reached down with his left hand and pressed the edge of the flange-end downwards towards the mattress.

Dee murmured and twitched a little, as the big plug inside her was displaced somewhat; presumably pressing differently against the sides of her rectum.

But Andy was determined and pressed it harder and harder as his erection made a little more headway into her. He realised that he was deforming the one-inch wide stalk, bending it to an unnatural angle by the force of the downward pressure of his hand.

Dee made another noise that sounded like a sob, and took a big in-breath as she pressed her face into the pillow. All the while, her body shivering and bucking with the force of the extreme vibrations in her rectum..

Andy pressed forward with his rigid erection and found himself sliding along the stalk and finally pressing against the big inside shoulder of the plug. He was in her only for two inches or so, through the sphincter, but still he was getting intense sensations of tightness and slipperiness, in addition to the gigantic vibrations. Even the force and awkward position of his left hand pressing down the plug end did not detract from his pleasure.

Now his climax was coming and he did not try to stop it. And so he emptied his vesicles into her rectum and around the plug. To his surprise, the volume of his semen and juices exceeded anything he had ever known. It kept pumping out of him and into Dee, for more than a minute. Usually, his ejaculation lasted for a few seconds but this time his prostate and squirting muscles kept twitching even after his load was dumped into her.

As he relaxed and his erection subsided, he slowly took the pressure off the plug end and let its movement force him out of Dee's anus. He was replete with pleasure and Dee was quiet but still throbbing from the vibrator. He turned it off and she collapsed with her face to one side, breathing deeply and closing her eye tightly so that her face screwed up. As if she were suppressing her own weeping.

Andy lifted himself off her and lifted across another of the little towels to clean them both. Then he kneeled up alongside Dee and released the corset bow, allowing the two halves to spring apart slightly. She took an even deeper breath now that her lungs were a little more free. Andy took the corset off her and she relaxed on her side with one hand and bent arm supporting her head, facing him.

"Oh Andy, that was awful," she started and dropped his head close to her in a show of regret or a plea for forgiveness, "but very very exciting," she concluded and there was a short silence between them.

"No one has ever treated me like this," she continued, "I felt that you were handling all my insides. As if you were plunging up to my throat. So many sensations."

Andy started to compose an apology in his mind and moved round to look her in the face. Before he could say anything by way of defence or explanation, Dee continues, "I didn't know if I would survive but I didn't care, either. I just wanted you to keep using me for your pleasure. I've never felt so much used. You were wonderful."

It was Andy's turn to speak and he quickly modified his words, "Oh Dee, you are amazing. Everything about you is magnetic for me. Your sex-drive and your wishes, your figure and your underwear, your - er - willingness. I hope we can go on again in the future." He leaned over and they kissed, slowly, deeply and very wet with saliva and with mucus from her clutch-sobbed throat.

"Yes, please," replied Dee, "and you will keep doing awful and exciting things to me, won't you? Please do. You will stay for breakfast, won't you," and she giggled in her special way."

By now it was 11pm and they collapsed into a partly erotic and partly romantic sleep, with Andy lying behind her and reaching round with his arm to hold Dee's freed breasts.

Their future looks to be filled with erotic experiment and exploration; for both of them.