Surprising Relationship Evolutions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie did ask, "What if there is an emergency? Like medical or something?"

Vivian smiled. Smart girl. "I did think of that. Connor has a pair of bolt cutters in his truck, and a small pair in his go bag. If something were to happen, the locks can be cut off. Hopefully between the three of us, we could confirm he did not cut the locks out of desperation to masturbate. If I am reading Connor correctly, that will not be an issue. He is truly a stubbornly honest and ethical individual."

Kathleen stiffened. It was not meant as a comment on her lack of ethics, but she was somewhat sensitive about the subject.

Vivian closed the key box and rotated it a few times, then opened it again. "Since you are here, why don't both of you select two keys and take them with you?"

Tuesday when Connor entered Vivian's office for his session, he was surprised by the first thing she said, "Strip."

He did not understand, but followed directions. Once he was nude, she unlocked his chastity device and removed it, even the retaining ring. His penis immediately became fully tumescent.

Very businesslike, "Go in my washroom and bathe your genitals. There is a shaver on the sink so you can shave yourself bare. Do NOT masturbate. You will not get any relief during our sessions. That is for your lovers only."

While he did as he was told, she stood in the doorway of the small washroom and watched. She explained the importance of periodic erections, the obvious health aspects of keeping himself clean, and that this would be a weekly routine. "I will lock you up before you leave each week, without an orgasm."

The sheer uncaring nature of his denial made his manhood swell even more. It was an incredible turn on.

During his session, Vivian explained that she had met with Bobbie and Kathleen the previous day, and they had agreed whole heartedly to her plan. She explained the plan to him, asking if that sounded fair and workable to him.

"Holy shit, ya'll are wicked. I could not ask for a more fair and diabolical system." He was smiling nervously. "Thank you, Viv."

She smiled back. "That's funny. Diabolical is the same word Bobbie used. You two are two peas in a pod."

Sitting on the couch across from her completely naked, it occurred to him the whole CFNM thing had become a turn on for him now. He had never even thought about it before Kathleen made it a rule. Now he was enthralled by the mild humiliation and implied lower status it entailed.

Vivian had him sitting on a large towel, "so you do not leave a mess for my other patients to deal with." She instructed him it would be his responsibility to bring a large towel henceforth so he could take it home and wash any leaked pre-cum off of it each week.

They were discussing some events which were non-sexually related during his session. Vivian noticed his erection began to deflate somewhat with the distraction. She did not want him to stop talking about the issue, but could not allow his manhood to relax.

Vivian had stopped wearing panties. She slowly hiked her skirt up and let her legs fall open to display her sex.

Connor's face flushed and his cock came to immediate attention, a dollop of pre-cum formed at the head.

"Keep going." She did not want any more than his magical tongue, but she was privately thrilled she had an effect on his libido.

When the therapy portion of his session was complete, she only had to scoot her butt forward in her seat to signal him to kneel before her.

As he delved into her moist, warm nether lips and began to tongue her clitoris, she swooned. It was fortunate for him that his erection did not have contact with anything. He had practiced self-control for years, but he had never been denied in this manner before. His cock was so hard it almost hurt. It was shiny, discolored and leaked pre-cum almost continuously.

As she experienced her third body wracking series of orgasms, she cried out, "Oh, god! Oh, Terri!"

Connor did not understand. But he also did not stop, bringing her to more orgasms.

When they were done, Vivian gave him a bag of ice and directed him to use it for the swelling and to replace his chastity device.

As he worked, she spoke quietly, "I feel I should explain something, since you kinda made me lose it and I called out Terri's name..."

"Oh, you do not owe me any explanations, ma'am. Whoever he is, it is not my business." His compassionate tone made her want to share all the more.

"She, actually. Terri was my life partner, and I lost her about three years ago. You are the first person to touch me since. Connor... it turns out you have been therapeutic for me, also. Thanks to you, I have begun dating again. I want to thank you."

"Wow. That makes me feel very good, Viv." Not knowing what else to say, he gave her a quick hug, then stood at mock attention so she could affix two padlocks to his device.

Simply by virtue of his schedule, Bobbie got the first shot at what the women began referring to as the "padlock lottery."

When Connor walked into the office after his session, she already had her keys for the week. Vivian had overnighted them to both women, at Connor's expense, of course.

Bobbie thought how strange this situation was. When he walked in, she was already moist. Was it the possibility of mounting his cock? Was it anticipation? The thought she might have him, and Kathleen could not? Was it the thought of the frustration he must be feeling? She decided it was all of the above and any number of other things she could not identify. It was the incredible eroticism of the whole situation.

She really wanted to call him over to her desk, unzip his fly, and try her keys. But of course, she could not do that.

That afternoon they had to leave the office on a case. As soon as they drove away from the building, she reached over and unzipped his fly while he steered the sedan. He laughed, but truth be told, he was as on edge as she was to find out.

The first key entered the first padlock. She tried to turn it, no luck. She was surprised at the level of disappointment. Maybe the other key. No luck. Damnit! She tried the other lock the same way, even though she knew even if it came off, he was still secured by the other lock. Neither key fit it, either.

"Well, fuck. No dick for me this week. Sorry little buddy." She was talking to Connor's penis. She looked into Connor's eyes, "You, on the other hand are gonna be licking the hell out of my twat. I cannot believe how horny this has made me."

Bobbie was not exaggerating. She was insatiable. She knew the weekend would find him with his ex, so Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights either she was at his place, or he was at hers. He spent two lunch hours with his head between her thighs in the cab of his truck.

He found that he could not get enough, either. He craved her scent and taste, the satiny feel of her sex upon his face. When his tongue was not bathing and lashing at her clit, he was thinking about making love to her with his mouth. He was on a continuous sexual high, and each time he heard her cries and felt her orgasms coursing through her body, the sexual tension within him was ratcheted up another level.

His cock was almost constantly trying to burst out of its new home. And strangely, that is what it felt like. Obviously he wanted out, he wanted to be pounding the hell out of Bobbie, but at the same time the firm grip of the cage on his shaft felt comforting.

Bobbie had mailed the keys back to Vivian so they could be returned to the box for the next week's "drawing."

Saturday morning she took one last series of orgasms from him before he dressed to drive to his former home, to spend the weekend with his ex. "I am sorry, honey. I know you want out, and I want you out, but I hope Big-Dick Barbie's keys don't work."

Thirty minutes later Connor stood naked on Kathleen's porch, waiting for her to answer the door. She did not make him wait this time. He entered to find her wearing a light sundress. The top portion was very low-cut, displaying her large, plush cleavage. It also displayed the fact that she wore her keys for the week on a necklace, the keys resting between her breasts.

Kathleen eyed the two padlocks on his chastity device, the only thing he wore. What she could see of his manhood was swollen and discolored. His little bitch work-wife had obviously been at him. But at least she hadn't gotten his dick. She wanted desperately to drop to her knees and try the keys in the locks.

But she had decided before he even got there that she was going to fuck with his mind, even if she got to fuck with his dick this weekend. So she feigned disinterest in freeing him. Instead she placed a hand on one of his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. She lifted the skirt of her sundress to show she wore no panties, and pushed his face into her sex. She leaned against the closed front door for support, and took her first orgasms of the weekend from him.

When she had screamed through her last orgasm, clutching his hair in her hands, her chest heaving, she pushed him away from her crotch. She was trying to catch her breath, and so was he.

"Jeezus f-ing... you are so good at that. I wish I still had your tongue every night. I bought NY strip steaks... your favorite. There is corn on the cob and taters too... would you be a sweetheart and fire up the grill? I really miss your cooking too."

Grilling seemed like an odd segue from cunnilingus, but the inference was apparent. She still showed no interest in attempting to free his tortured cock.

Kathleen sat in a lounge chair on "her" deck, sipping a mojito, reading a book, and occasionally admiring Connor's ass while he prepared dinner nude. She liked this new paradigm.

She stood and walked up behind him. While he tended to the steaks and veggies, she kissed his shoulders and traced lines with her fingernails down his back until she fondled the firm butt which had drawn her to get up in the first place. She gripped both cheeks and whispered in his ear, "Gawd I love your ass. Mark my word, I am gonna win you back so I can do this every day."

Later that night, after having enjoyed the dinner he had prepared and having cuddled on the couch to watch a movie, they lay in bed together.

Kathleen casually caressed his pecs and his six pack abs. "I still love you, Connor. You know that, right?"

He nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

She hesitated, then struggled to find her voice, "When are you moving back in?"

There was a pause, and he caressed her also. "I'm not ready to talk about that yet. I will understand if you're tired of waiting, but I will not lie to you."

She did not know if the promise not to lie was a subtle reminder that SHE was a liar and a cheater, or just Connor being the man Connor was. She chose not to ask and to assume the better option.

"Do you still love me?"

"Yes, ma'am." No emotion. Just a statement of fact.

"That will have to be enough for now, then. It at least gives me hope."

She moved into a sixty-nine position above him, lowering her nether lips to his lips. She thrust her sex forward and back on his face until he caught her with his tongue, causing her to remain still so he could work his magic on her.

She hovered over his caged cock, letting the necklace she wore dangle over it. He heard the "tink... tink..." of the keys bouncing off of the metal of his prison. No attempt to try the locks. Connor thought damn she knows how to fuck with my head, and redoubled his efforts to give her what he could not have. Before long his tongue lashing her clit had her crying out in release. She collapsed onto him, the plush flesh of her mammaries enveloping his manhood. He groaned into her dripping sex at the overwhelming sensations.

Kathleen moved above him, lowering herself onto his cage, grinding her clit softly onto it, building herself to another cum. Her breasts hung over his face now... she alternated moving each nipple to his mouth for him to suckle while the keys played across his face.

He could feel the wetness, the soft flesh of her womanhood through the vent holes of his cage. She moaned in pleasure.

"You know, if the keys worked, you could actually have him inside you..." His comment, barely managed through his own sighs and suckling, was the closest he could bring himself to begging.

She moaned, "Oh, yeah, wouldn't that be wonderful?" She agreed with him, but still made no effort to try the keys. Soon she was cumming again, shuddering on him in ecstatic release while his entire body quivered in frustration.

Afterwards, she curled up beside him, laying her head on his chest, and fell into a contented sleep.

Sunday morning, he was surprised when he awoke to the smell of his favorite coffee brewing and bacon frying. He got up, sat in the bathroom to do his business, washed up and made his way to the kitchen.

Kathleen had just finished setting their breakfast on the table and had sat down at the "head" of the table, where he had normally sat when they were married.

She gestured to the spread before her. "There, see? I am not a complete bitch. Come here."

When he stood next to her, she lifted the keys, without removing them from her neck. She pulled him closer, then leaned in.

The cage jumped as his manhood flexed in anticipation. She laughed. "I know! I'm excited too, little fella."

The first key slid in, but would not turn. Kathleen removed it, and tried the second key in the first lock.

The key turned and the hasp popped open.

Connor felt his manhood surge and felt himself flush all over.

"Woohoo!" Kathleen giggled in excitement.

Leaving that key in the lock, she inserted the other key into the second lock.

She looked her ex-husband in the eyes so they could share what came next.

What came next... or didn't... and wouldn't... was nothing. The key did not turn.

Kathleen patted the prisoner gently, "Aww, poor baby. No pussy for little Connor. Better luck next week."

She leaned in as if having a private conversation with the penis, one which pointedly excluded Connor, "But don't you go frolicking with that work-wife bitch before you play with me, sweetheart."

She looked back to Connor, "Well, damn. I really was hoping you could fuck me today. I guess since you are useless to me, it's back to Big Mike. Be a dear and go get him out of my top drawer for me, please."

When he returned, she stood. "Mount him to my seat, please."

Connor blushed as he used the suction cup to secure the huge phallus to her chair.

Kathleen had to stand on her tippy-toes to place the big pseudo cock at her entrance. She slowly, tenderly, wriggled her way down the shaft until her beautiful butt sat on the chair again.

"Please, have a seat before your breakfast gets cold."

They sat across from each other, eating their breakfast and chatting about non-sexual topics.

The only sense of eroticism came from Kathleen not being able to sit still. She gently pushed forward and back, or rotated slightly on the shaft upon which she was mounted. That and when she asked if he would be a dear and get her some more coffee because it would be difficult for her to get up.

Afterwards she asked if he could do the dishes, for the same reason.

When he returned to the dining room, she had scooted her chair sideways away from the table. She had lifted the long nightshirt she had worn over her head and was now completely nude.

His ex-wife, her flat tummy and full breasts on display, her distended clitoris practically screaming for attention with the big fake penis embedded beneath it, drew his attention. Kathleen crooked a finger to beckon him to her. When he approached, she used the same finger to point the way for him.

She wanted his tongue to go to work where "Big Mike" filled her. Connor knelt before her and began to lash at her clitoris while she ground Big Mike against her G-Spot. She leaned back to give him better access, clutching the back of his head in her fingers.

Soon she was crying out in orgasmic ecstasy, and he did not know if it was because of his tongue, because of Big Mike, or both.

Trembling in her pleasure, she had intended to taunt him about how good Big Mike was to her, but she lost her focus, and her true feelings came out.

"Oh, Mike... oh, fuck yes... Aaaauuuggghhgod! Oh, damnit Connor I want you! I neeeeed you!"

That admission was much more effective than a taunt about Mike. Connor's caged member dripped pre-cum almost in a stream and he groaned in tormented ecstasy because he could not give her what she truly wanted even if he chose to.

Almost because he could not, he let go enough to say, "I want to be inside you, to be one with you, so badly..."

His admission that he needed her, that he wanted her, and the image of him burying his cock within her, sent Kathleen into a frenzy. She cried out something unintelligible and began frantically fucking his face, clutching his hair tightly. This had the effect of causing her to fuck herself violently on the phallus she was mounted on.

Connor listened to the screams, muffled by her thighs locked around his head, and felt the uncontrollable orgasmic convulsions she endured. Quite unconsciously, he was pumping his own hips in an instinctive attempt to get friction on his manhood.

When at long last she fell exhausted onto the chair, he had to gently lift her off of Big Mike with his strong arms and carry her to her bed.

He felt her buttocks pressing against his cage as he walked. When he lay her softly onto the bed she immediately rolled over onto her stomach. She almost whispered in mock indignation, "Eww... you slimed me. Lick it off like you used to, hubby."

Sure enough there was pre-cum smeared across one cheek of her beautiful, bountiful butt. He chose not to point out that her ass was virtually covered in her own fluids. And he chose not to ruin the moment by pointing out he was NOT her husband anymore.

Instead he leaned down and licked and sucked not only his fluids from her body, but hers also, spreading her cheeks to gain access and clean her well. She sighed contentedly, and squealed with delight when his tongue licked the moisture from her anal bud. "You dirty boy, I love you."

They napped together for a couple of hours. When she awoke, she asked, "Will you let me take you to dinner? I mean, are you willing to be seen in public with me? I'll understand if not considering everyone knows we're split."

He consented, and about an hour later she walked out of her front door, holding onto his arm as he escorted her to his truck. She was dressed to impress, he was nude but for his device, his clothes still being in the truck.

Variations on these themes continued. Each week Connor's lovers would return the keys to Vivian, who would mix them and the locks up, then send keys back out, and resecure his manhood with new random locks.

Each week Bobbie and Kathleen would try their luck. For weeks either no keys would work, or a single key might. Connor never seemed to luck into the right combination. Meanwhile all three women were made horny as hell by the eroticism and made constant use of his talents. He was growing increasingly aroused, his sexual high seemed only to escalate. And he loved it.

About six weeks in, Connor and Bobbie found themselves in a fight with a bad guy. It was one of those knockdowns, drag out, eye-gouging, no rules ground fights. The bad guy was 250 pounds of pure muscle and had no intent of being taken. They had been flopped around for several minutes and everyone was getting tired.

The bad guy saw a chance to disable the guy he was fighting... then maybe he could handle the girl. He found himself in a position to bite the fucker's dick off through his pants if he had to and went for it.

Seconds later he came up on his knees in shock, bleeding from where he had dislodged two teeth, "Who tha fuckth are youse guys?? Who da hell wearth dick armor?!"