Surprising Relationship Evolutions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen was laughing, "Bitch!"

Bobbie started to grab him by his manhood, then thought better of it, not wanting to risk setting him off, and took his hand. As she pulled him towards Kathleen's bed, she admonished him, "I know you're right on the edge, baby... but you still cannot cum til you make me orgasm at least twice. Control yourself..."

Oh, shit. Connor had always been blessed with amazing stamina. But after being denied and kept aroused for months, he did not have faith in his ability.

When Bobbie lay on the bed, letting her legs fall open, he began to kneel down and give her head so he could ensure she came first.

She took hold of his head with both hands and pulled him up her body, "Uh-uh. That's cheating. I don't need any priming... I've been craving your dick a long, long time."

Kathleen followed them into the bedroom. She seriously considered dragging "her husband" who she felt she had more rights to, onto his back so she could sit on his face... and then the little work-wife could just ride him. Then she thought better of it; when it was her turn, she too wanted to be under him, to feel his powerful hips driving that cock into her. So she would not take it from Bobbie, lest Bobbie take it from her. She walked over to a chair in the corner and sat to watch.

Connor looked down at where his manhood was prepared to enter Bobbie's womanhood for the first time in what seemed like forever. He thought to himself this view is probably one of the reasons a lot of men don't last very long. It was so damned erotic. For the first time he could remember, he was concerned about premature ejaculation. It had never been a problem for him, but he was so on edge.

Bobbie sensed what he was thinking. She smiled lustily at him, and crooked one finger, motioning him to proceed. "Come on, big boy, make love to me like only you can. I love you."

That last was as much for the ears of her nemesis sitting across the room as it was for Connor. She sensed Kathleen tense up. Love me, not fuck me. Good, it had the desired effect on both.

Connor lay his cock head at her labia, sliding it across her swollen, soaked clit.

She sucked in her breath, "Oh, fuck yeah."

He pressed forward slowly, and his broad head popped into her silky channel.

He had to stop momentarily. She felt so damned good. He pushed again, a little further in, draw back, in some more. Finally he was fully impaled, his balls pressed against her flesh.

Fully surrounded by her warm, soft yet tight sheath, he stopped to bask in the sensations. It had been so long, it almost felt like his first time again.

"My, god, Bobbie. You feel so good."

She traced her fingertips lightly across his pecs, "I have missed you so much... you feel amazing too. Give it to me nice and slow for awhile..."

He was only too happy to comply. Long, slow strokes, withdrawing until only the tip grazed her labia, then very gradually pressing himself fully into her... over and over. She was sighing with pleasure, pressing herself back against him.

Connor was surprised that his old stamina returned. He was having to focus, but he now felt he could hold off. She was getting more and more robust in her moans and her reactions, so he acted. She had not asked him to pound into her yet, so he maintained his slow speed. But he leaned up as he continued slowly working himself into her. This had the effect of increasing the pressure his erection and bulbous head was putting on her G-Spot as he slid across it over and over.

Bobbie gripped his biceps tightly and gasped, "Oh... oh... ohfuckyes... Unnngghhhaaaah... yes... I'm cumming!"

Kathleen shifted in her seat, growing more and more aroused. She knew from experience what Bobbie was feeling.

Bobbie began driving herself against her lover, "Ohh...gawwwwd... give it to me... take me... FUCK ME..."

He did not have to be told twice. He just hoped he could maintain long enough with an all out effort. He lifted her ankles up and placed them on his shoulders, maximizing his angle of attack. Then he leaned forward, resting his hands on the bed on either side of her shoulders so he could use the full force of his hips.

He leaned down and kissed her lips, driving his tongue into her mouth... and began pounding her mercilessly with everything he had.

He stayed close, but stopped kissing her so she could breathe. Her head was thrashing side to side, she was meeting him thrust for powerful thrust.

When her orgasms overtook her, she leaned up and obliviously bit into his chest and... screamed into him. He did not stop his phallic assault as the waves crashed over her. Her entire body was vibrating with the release.

Eventually she let loose of his chest and tried to speak, "Ca... CA... CUM WITH ME..."

Connor pulled completely out of her body, then with one violently passionate pistoning, drove himself entirely into her. He took her in his arms and held her tightly to him as he roared out his relief and came into her with month's of pent up desire. He fired rope after rope of molten seed into her. She cried out as she felt yet another wave of orgasms course through her body.

Across the room Kathleen shuddered as she had an orgasm also, and she had managed to not touch herself. But the sexual energy in the room was just too much.

The lovers held each other for a very long time as they recovered from the intense coupling. So long that Kathleen's jealousy began to heighten. She felt better with what came next.

When he did move, Connor did what he always did. He rolled over onto his back, bringing Bobbie above him, and guided her to sit on his face, so he could tenderly clean her of his semen.

Bobbie leaned forward, winked at Kathleen, and began to fellate her lover. She was not planning to make him cum again, but she was going to make sure he was good and hard for his ex-wife.

Kathleen watched with rapt attention as Connor's manhood became completely turgid again very quickly. She was becoming more aroused waiting for him to finish cleaning the younger woman so she could get hers.

Finally Bobbie hopped up and touched her as if were a team mate on a relay team and it was her turn. She needed no encouragement.

She assumed the missionary position on the bed, pulling at him to mount her. She knew it was not original, but this is what she wanted.

Connor slid smoothly into the familiar sensations of his ex-wife's body. He began slowly, as he had with Bobbie.

She spoke softly, "Thank you for being so nice... but please... just fuck me, use me, pound me like a whore..." She choked back emotion, "Show me that you still want me..."

Well, if that was what she wanted. He disengaged from her, and stood beside the bed. He grabbed her hips and dragged her forcefully to the edge of the bed.

"Oh!"

He quickly placed both of her ankles on his shoulders, and without ceremony, slammed his erection fully home into her.

"OHH!"

He took hold of her arms, letting her grasp his biceps while he held her at her shoulders. She was locked in tight, and would not be able to move away, incidentally or on purpose.

He leaned down and kissed her briefly. Then he stood... in this position he could utilize the full force of his hips to drive his piston into her. He had just had a good cum, so she would have to wait a good long while for him to finish.

Without preamble, he began driving into her violently. If he did not have such a firm hold of her, he would have driven her away. As it was, each impact was completed with a loud SMACK of his body against hers, and a helpless squeal from her.

His shaft drew her clit out and in, and his broad head ravaged her G-Spot repeatedly. It only took a couple of minutes before she was screaming and calling his name... her body quivering in orgasmic release.

He did not relent. He had months of pent up sexual energy built up, she had asked for it, and despite the progress they had made since, her infidelity still drove a subliminal desire for revenge.

Bobbie was sitting in the chair in the corner. She could not tell if Kathleen's screams were asking for more or begging for mercy. She did know she wanted to drive Connor into doing the same to her.

When she seemed to come down from an orgasmic high for a moment, he withdrew from her partially. Roughly, he grasped her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach. She felt herself being rotated on his cock.

Now she found herself bent over the edge of the mattress, her feet on the floor, her bountiful ass in the air. Connor was well above her, so that when he resumed driving into her, the angle provided great force against her G-Spot.

He had great stamina, and not just in his penis. He was still forceful, and she was almost immediately screaming through more orgasms which he forced from her.

"Oh god! Oh god! I can't! Please! Please don't stop! Aaaauuugghhh!"

After several minutes of this he again lifted what was now a rag doll, sat on the bed and again impaled her on his thick shaft in a sitting position with her legs wrapped around him.

He kissed her again. "Now. Make me cum, Katy-did."

She was completely spent. But his use of the nickname he had for her when he had still loved her gave her strength to comply.

She used all the leverage she could find to gyrate, thrust, and pound his cock. After several minutes she was about to give up and collapse when he growled and filled her with his seed, his cock pulsing repeatedly within her. It drove her over the edge and she shuddered as she came again, biting into his shoulder.

After they both calmed, he began to move her so he could clean her. She wrapped her arms around him tightly.

"Please. Not yet. I just want you to hold me... I want to feel you and your cum inside of me for awhile."

He complied. They held each other tightly for several minutes before she relented and let him place her above him for cleaning cunnilingus.

As he worked to bring her to another orgasm, Bobbie began fellating him again. She did not care if he just lay there, as long as his dick responded so she could ride it.

An hour later they all had collapsed together on the master bed. Connor in the middle, a woman cuddled up to each side.

Saturday would provide little relaxation for Connor. They all had breakfast, which the girls cooked, then he went to take a long shower to rejuvenate.

When he walked into the living room, naked, he was behind the couch. His ex and his girlfriend sat on opposite ends of the couch.

Between them, Keisha was standing behind the couch, laying down over the back of it. He was greeted with a magnificent sight. Her legs spread, he saw the most perfect Nubian ass he had ever seen, with a scrumptious, moist cleft between those globes, inviting him seductively.

Before he could even cover the gap between himself and the invitation, he was fully tumescent. The only warning she had was his hands on her hips before he drove himself balls deep into her.

"FUCK!!"

She grasped for purchase, finding another woman's hand to clutch with both hands.

"Oh, shit, you bitches didn't lie! Goddam! Fuck me with that big dick, motherfucker!"

He did as she demanded. Grasping her hips tightly, he hammered her passionately. For crying out loud she felt good! Tight... silky smooth... grasping him lovingly. From her position she could not hammer back against him, but she wriggled that magnificent ass to accentuate his strokes.

Soon she was cursing through the most incredible orgasms she had ever experienced, squirming against him to heighten them.

"Fuck me! Fuck, Connor, give me that dick! Don't you fucking stop... I love you and your dick! Ayeeeee!" She held tight to the other women for support.

Finally, after longer than she had ever endured before, Connor groaned and filled her with his cum.

"Oh, my gawd, baby... fuck!" She joined him in orgasmic bliss. And she was in love.

In the weeks to come, Connor's life became more clear.

He no longer needed chastity or denial, although he did still enjoy putting his own relief off. He had learned what he needed to learn. He enthusiastically thanked all of the women who had helped him through.

So who did he end up with? It was not Kathleen. Within a few weeks he learned she had stopped taking birth control in an effort to have his child. If she could not regain his love and trust, perhaps a child would tie him to her.

Connor had been savvy enough to get a vasectomy after they had split. He knew he would be dating again, and figured he could have it reversed when HE was ready for kids.

When she learned her manipulation had been for naught, Kathleen went ballistic, inadvertently letting her plans slip in her tirade. Connor, as usual, remained calm. But he let her know the dishonesty was on the same level as her infidelity. He cut ties completely.

He and Bobbie continued working together. They continued their "friends with benefits" arrangement for another three years, until the woman who steadfastly declared she would never fall in love and settle down, did. She and Connor were open with Frank about their history, and the two men became fast friends. Connor got to keep his work-wife, but the sex was at an end.

Keisha enjoyed a few more "deliveries" to Connor's apartment. She moved away for college, and he lost track of her.

Fear not. Our protagonist did not end up alone. He met Annie, and after a very long courtship, gained trust in her which he had lost with Kathleen.

Connor and Annie, Bobbie and Frank shared many adventures. But that is another story.