Surprising Relationship Evolutions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie took the opportunity to land a kick right between his legs, smashing his unarmored balls and his manhood. The bad guy cried out in pain as Connor slipped plastic restraints onto his wrists. Then he and Bobbie collapsed beside the thug trying to catch their breath and laughing.

It was shortly after this event that Vivian managed a breakthrough during counseling. It did not really change things in the short term, but it did give her some insight.

Considering what she learned, Vivian suspected the weeks, soon to be months, of nearly continuous sexual activity, escalating arousal and unrequited need were having an effect. She believed that was the reason, to a great extent, that Connor was coming to understand his needs, and became able to convey them to her.

Connor had just said he may have figured something out. It still felt strange talking while he was nude, with a burgeoning erection straining between them.

"What is that?"

He hesitated, trying to find the words. "I had always assumed that denying myself during sex, and my chastity fantasies, were because deep down I wanted to be abused. Like the guys on the internet who like to be beaten or whipped. But..."

She gave him a couple of minutes to collect himself, intuiting that this was difficult for him.

"I don't think it is necessarily that I want to be abused. I mean, I have enjoyed being teased and tormented, and how the ladies have been creative... I don't think I would even mind being spanked. But I don't think that is what is driving things. I think it's more complex than that."

"What is the motivation, then?"

"I have always been taught to remain in control. It was how I was raised. It has been demanded in every job I have ever had. I practice stoicism. I think that is why I need..."

He took a couple of deep breaths.

"I need someone to break me. To make me beg for it. I think I chose sex because it would be something tangible without being real life. Does that make sense?"

Vivian nodded. "Actually it does. You could let your guard down in the bedroom without giving up control in your daily life."

"Exactly!"

Vivian considered the development for a moment. "So, should we tell Bobbie and Kathleen about this motivation?"

Now it was Connor's turn to contemplate. "I am not sure. On the one hand, I do not want them competing, on the other hand, how do I achieve my goal if they don't know what the goal is?"

Vivian added, "True. You also have to consider neither of them may know how. It might be a job for a... um... professional."

"Oh, no. I've never paid for it before. I don't want to do that."

A chime sounded on Vivian's phone. "Well, lets both think about it til next week. It appears our session time is up."

She shimmied her skirt up to her waist and spread her thighs apart. "Time for our other session. I've been looking forward to it all week."

Two more weeks went by before Connor made a decision. Even though he had gone nearly this long denying himself, the constant sexual activity and ever increasing arousal was getting to him. But he could not bring himself to beg, or even ask for relief. He would have to be pushed to the edge.

The best way to defeat a problem was to go right through it.

"I guess they need to be told, so they can be more... aggressive or..."

Vivian winked at him, "Cruel?"

Connor nodded. "Will you tell them?"

"I can do that. Since we've made a decision, let's start my session early."

Once Connor was knelt between her thighs, after he had kissed up them and had begun sucking tenderly on her nether lips, Vivian picked up her phone and called Bobbie first.

He heard her speaking, "Hi, Bobbie. Gotta minute to talk?" Connor looked up in shock, not expecting her to call now. She placed a hand on the back of his head and pushed his face back into her sex without even looking at him.

He could only hear one half of the conversation as he continued lavishing attention on her bud. Vivian explained to Bobbie what they had discussed. She laughed at something Bobbie said.

"Yes, I would say be creative. It appears the gloves are off, so to speak. Yes, he is here with me, he wanted me to convey this to both of you. Um, no, he cannot speak, his mouth is otherwise occupied."

Connor almost choked from embarrassment, knowing his "work wife" knew he was giving head to his therapist while she was on the phone. She was going to pick on him mercilessly. But his cock also throbbed and a stream of pre-cum leaked from it.

Vivian finished the call and focused on his tongue lashing at her clit until she had her first orgasm of the day.

He let her calm down and began working to bring her back up for another. He heard her talking on the phone again. "Hello, Kathleen, do you have a minute?"

Connor was beginning to think he should have kept his breakthrough to himself. What would his ex-wife do with carte blanche to be cruel to him?

He listened as Vivian explained again, and there was much more laughter this time.

"Well, yes... I think anything goes, he does have a safe word if it gets too much for him. Oh... ohhh... hold on just a second please... OHGODFUCKYES!" She clutched at his hair and fucked his face as she came hard.

When she had recovered, she spoke breathlessly into the phone. "Sorry... yes, he is performing my therapy now. No, no, we can talk."

They laughed and chatted some more. "Oh, that's interesting. No, I don't think that would be considered cheating at all. Do you think you can pull it off with nobody getting hurt?"

What the hell were they up to?

More laughter. "Sure, hold on."

He heard the sound of Vivian's phone taking a photo. He stopped what he was doing and looked up. She showed him the photo she had taken of his straining manhood. His face was not in the shot. "She says she hasn't seen you with a hard-on for a very long time, and she misses little Connor. So I'm sending her a pic."

With that she pushed his face back into her sex without ceremony.

"I know, he looks like he is about to burst, doesn't he? Oh fuck... here comes another one, I guess I should let you go... okay, sure you can listen..."

She dropped the phone. This was going to be a strong one. She doubled over in her seat, placing both hands on his back for support while he struggled to maintain contact with her clitoris.

She was normally careful to remain quiet, lest someone in the lobby hear. But this time she lost control. "Oh, FUCK! Aaghhgawww!"

Without meaning to, she dug all of her nails into his back and dragged then up his torso when she sat up straight. It was so intense he almost came with no contact. Fortunately he did not suffer a ruined orgasm.

Later that night Conner stood nude before Bobbie in her apartment. She tried both of the keys she had received for that week. One lock opened, the other did not. She cursed. He groaned quietly, trying not to show his disappointment. But it had been two months now since his last orgasm.

Bobbie shook her head. "What a situation you have gotten yourself into this time. Are you still enjoying being denied and tormented?"

He nodded his head silently. "I really want to cum... but I also love the sexual high."

Bobbie removed her clothes, then lay back on her bed, opening her legs to display her puffy nether lips, "Do you not want to slide your dick into this and pound the hell out of me? Wouldn't it feel good?"

"Its almost all I can think about anymore, of course I want you."

She beckoned him to lay next to her, then climbed into a sixty-nine position above him. She lowered her hairy muff to his face, and he began loving her immediately, as if he were starving and only her body could save him.

Bobbie had been thinking of ways to overwhelm him. She began to fellate his caged manhood, driving her tongue through the vent holes and the hole in the end to stimulate as much of his cock as she could. She sucked each of his swollen testicles into her mouth and swirled her tongue around them.

This was having the desired effect. He was almost frantic. Fortunately for her, he vented his frustrations the only way he could, by devouring her with even more gusto. She cried out in orgasm, then returned to tormenting his compressed cock.

He was subconsciously thrusting his hips upwards while lashing her clit with his tongue. He was surprised when he felt her press two fingers into his anus, and begin fucking him with them. It was his turn to cry out, the vibrations into her sex causing her to do what he could not... orgasm repeatedly.

Bobbie kept up the pressure throughout the week, teasing him at work and making sure he serviced her each night.

Saturday afternoon Connor parked his truck in Kathleen's garage, stripped, and darted to the front door. He looked around, pensive as he waited for her to answer the door.

There was a long delay. Was she waiting for a commercial again? He considered that his bare ass was screaming for attention from the neighbors.

Finally, the door opened.

He stood frozen. He considered running. But the garage door had already closed. He certainly could not run the miles back to his apartment naked.

"Get your ass in here, dumbass." Bobbie was laughing at him. He still stood in shock that his work wife had opened the door at his ex-wife's house.

Bobbie reached forward and grasped his caged manhood firmly in her hand, then used it to pull him forcefully into the house. "Big Dick Barbie is taking a shower."

Bobbie hadn't seen that Kathleen had wrapped her shower up when she heard the doorbell, and was now standing behind her drying her hair with a towel. She wore a white terry cloth robe.

"Big Dick Barbie, huh?"

Bobbie turned and regarded her. She did not apologize. "Well, it fits, doesn't it? You look like a doll and you gotta have that big dick."

Kathleen paused, then grinned. "Fair. It isn't like I don't have a few names for you, too."

Connor stood to one side, not sure what to make of the situation. Why were they both here? How were they not fighting?

Kathleen broke his trance, "Would you be a sweetheart and get us all a beer? Then we'll bring you up to speed."

When he returned, the women were sitting at opposite ends of the couch in the living room. Kathleen motioned for him to sit between them. Now was really nervous but managed to maintain his composure.

Bobbie placed a hand on his right thigh, drumming her fingers on his cage, as if claiming ownership. He considered that sitting between these two was not a great place to be.

But then Kathleen placed a hand on his chest, casually tweaking his left nipple.

Kathleen spoke, "First, you need to know I asked Vivian about this before I invited Bobbie over, and she said we are not cheating on her little system. We are just being creative."

Bobbie added, "You've heard of the old adage the enemy of my enemy is my friend?"

Connor nodded. His penis was making the cage bounce upwards from the attention it was getting.

Kathleen finished the thought, "Well, right now these padlocks" she tapped the locks with her fingers, the two women's hands touching on his chastity device, "are a bigger enemy than your little work wife is. I figured if we work together, we double our chances of getting you out."

Bobbie finished the thought, "And I had to agree... she isn't as dumb as she looks."

Good grief. It was great they were willing to work together, but tension from the animosity was still thick in the room.

Bobbie took her keys and, knowing at least one worked, used it to remove one of the locks. She looked to Kathleen. "Your turn."

Kathleen removed the keys she had received that week from the necklace she wore. She tried one on the remaining lock. No joy.

The apprehension for all of them escalated.

She tried her remaining key. No luck.

She swore. Bobbie swore. Connor did not know whether to be upset or relieved. What would they have done if he had been set free?

Bobbie asked, "Well, hell. What now?"

They talked over Connor with him between them, as if he was a child the adults were making a decision for.

Kathleen replied, "We try again next week. This still improves our odds. In the meantime... Viv said we should ratchet up the torment for our boy here. Why don't you go ahead and stay the weekend like we planned? We can take turns."

Connor was looking back and forth as if watching a tennis match.

Bobbie asked, "You're okay with that?"

Kathleen sighed. "We both know we are both fucking him... or not fucking him, at the moment. Why not?"

Connor looked back at Bobbie to hear her answer.

"Sure. Why not?"

Kathleen tweaked Connor's nipple again, "Order us some pizza, sweetie. Then you can give me a cum while we wait."

Keisha parked in front of the address of her next pizza delivery. It was a nice ranch style house with a well kept yard. She picked up the flexible container with four large pizzas in it, and breadsticks. She thought normally this would be a party, but with only one car in the driveway, it was a small group who did not want to cook for the weekend.

She walked around to the passenger side of the sedan and collected the pizzas. She wore a white pair of tight, short shorts which made her bountiful ass scream for attention. A hot pink tube top barely covered her large, full breasts. These colors accentuated her dark chocolate flesh. Her thick body was fucking hot, and she fucking knew it.

She rang the doorbell and waited. Soon the door was opened by what she would describe as a muscular, skinny, country young white girl.

The girl accepted the pizzas and the receipt. But Keisha's attention was drawn to what was going on behind country girl.

An older white woman, with a fuller body, was sprawled on a couch. Her legs were splayed, and a white boy was on his knees licking her pussy. He had a really nice ass. And the bitch was literally screaming, her fingers clawing at his head while she fucked his face, nutting hard on him.

"Dayum."

Country girl noticed, and chuckled. "I can give you a ten dollar tip, or... we can have him do that for you if you want."

Today was Keisha's 21st birthday. She had never had a boy lick her pussy. Certainly not like that. But still. "I don't put out to just anybody, and not that easy."

Country girl motioned for her to come inside, and look closer. The white man was so intent on what he was doing he had no idea she was there. Country girl pointed between his legs. "You wouldn't be putting out at all, he would. He can't do nothin' with his dick. It is locked up. But that makes him really, really hungry, if you know what I mean."

"Shit. Really? He'll do me like that?"

Country girl nodded emphatically.

The older woman cried out from another orgasm, then seemed to see Keisha for the first time. She pushed the man away from her pussy, and he turned to see her also.

Taking in her thick hot chocolate body, he groaned. She saw his caged dick throb from arousal at the sight of her. He was staring, obviously wanting to touch her.

Country girl grinned. "He is yours if you want. He obviously wants to devour you."

Keisha looked at the lust in his eyes, then at the woman still quivering on the couch. Fuck.

She made a decision. Opportunities like this did not come along every day. She pulled the tube top from her breasts. Her double D's bounced free, her silver dollar sized areaola and erect, eraser sized nipples jiggling in their freedom.

White boy groaned and a stream of jizz streamed from his caged cock.

"That's right, fucker. Come get the best pussy you are ever gonna taste." She wriggled her shorts down over her full hips, dropping them to the floor. Her hairy muff and puffy nether lips exposed, the scent of her arousal wafting through the air.

Country girl motioned towards a recliner for her to sit in. Keisha had other ideas. "I kinda want to stand." She knew it didn't make any sense, really. She was naked in a stranger's house... but somehow she felt more secure having the mobility of standing. She widened her stance, and the man was eager to oblige.

Country girl laughed. "If you can stay standing while HE eats you, I'll give you a hundred dollar tip."

She had never had anyone eat her. But she had been fucked by the best. It couldn't be that good.

Country girl looked at the man. "Pace yourself, Connor. Give this young lady the full treatment. Make me proud."

Keisha took him in fully for the first time. This fucker was cut. He had scars all over his body she recognized as from bullets, knife cuts, scratches... this wasn't the pussy-whipped boi she had assumed. What the fuck.

Keisha expected him to stick his face in her twat and start licking, the way he had been doing the older woman. But he didn't.

He knelt down before her and began kissing and tonguing her feet. Not like a wimp... but... like he really loved her. Like he wanted to please her. He caressed the backs of her calves and thighs with the same loving worship while he kissed his way up. How did this sonovabitch make her FEEL that? She felt as if electricity were coursing through her.

He kissed and licked up her legs and thighs, taking care to love on every square inch of her while still caressing her lightly with just his fingertips. When he reached her center, he grasped her buttocks with both hands and nuzzled into her pubic hair and her now soaked nether lips. He inhaled deeply, enjoying her scent.

Keisha was surprised at how good this made her feel. This guy was not just doing this because he was told to please her, he obviously craved her. If she only knew. She was even more surprised when she felt one quick touch of his tongue on her swollen bud, which sent fire through her. But then he moved on.

She felt the wetness from her pussy transferred to her tummy as his lips touched her there. His fingers were tracing lines on her back as he sucked and kissed up her abdomen.

He made it to her breasts. Of course. All the boys went straight for her tits, like moths to a flame. She was impressed again when rather than going straight for her nips, he made slow concentric trails of kisses around each breast without ever touching her nipples. Even though they were both almost painfully erect and craving his touch now.

His fingertips danced across her shoulders from behind as he kissed the nape of her neck. Damnit this man knew what he was doing. By this point she wished she COULD feel him inside her.

She sensed it was time for him to kiss her full lips. He was taller that she, and had he stood, she would have had to stretch upwards for a kiss, symbolically submitting to him.

But he did not stand. He remained on his knees, which left his face lower than hers. Now it was he who craned his lips upwards towards hers, subtly surrendering the dominance of height advantage to her.

She was understanding this when he did one better. For the first time she heard the deep baritone of his voice, which made her even wetter, "May I kiss you, ma'am?"

Her mind was screaming fuck yes! She wanted to feel that talented mouth on hers. She nodded slightly and leaned her lips down to his.

It was as good as she hoped. He met her lips fully, caressing them with his, then his tongue danced with hers. He tenderly sucked her lips and her tongue, then kissed her again. The thought that he would soon be doing this to her other lips made her swoon.

After several minutes of loving kisses, he amazed her again. He made his way around her body, and as he had kissed up her front, he now kissed his way down her backside. While he was slowly covering every inch of her back with kissed, his fingers were tenderly playing across her breasts. She gasped through the first orgasm he gave her as his fingers tweaked and flicked her nipples.

"Fffffffuuck... ohhhh..."

While he was literally kissing her ass, his fingers were massaging her labia. He did not touch her clit with his fingers, but used her labia to massage it, causing her to cum again. It was not lost on her that he was making her nut before he even went down on her. The anticipation of what was to "cum" built within her.