All Comments on 'Surprising Wife Ch. 11'

by Spiritogre

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
is this for real

how old is this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
came across this

came across this story and wish i had not. One good thing it proves any idiot can put words on a page and call it a story, my god this is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
When will George dump this bitch?

She continues to wander and play without George. She dumps George and runs to frank when frank comes in the room.

Why the fucj is she with George, and why the fuck is George with her? He's nor a bad guy so let him smarten uo and move on. She keeps on forgetting about him over and over. If she's so in cove with him, why dissent see bring him along on her journey? The answer is because she's selfish, and really wants Frank.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 13 years agoAuthor
Comment on the comments

First, thanks for reading so far.

Second, I wonder how masochichstic people are, who hate this story so much but still continued reading after part 1?

I didn't put it in "Loving Wives" for a reason. This is supposed to be a sex story, jerk off material if you wish. All I hear is people complaining about the cheating and adultery stuff. True, they are married but: This story is NOT about cheating in the first place! It's about fulfilling sexual desires und making fantasies come true most people wouldn't dare to try in real life!

Since I didn't get any comments about the story itself and much relevant criticism, either I will not continue it here.

Thanks for your efforts and time.

ImibabaImibabaover 13 years ago
A pleasure to read !

I like your story very much. It is sensual and well written. I cannot understand people not giving their name and telling bullshit about someone else's story. I do not believe them being capable to write something interesting in 11 episodes. I respect the effort you spend on writing. I know it is not so easy. Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Your english appears to be improving as well. Keep this going but I think you need to up the ante with her to make the story move into new ground, further humilation, pain, piercings, etc I think would be good.

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago

YOU gotta be joking ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

the man is a wimp she is a slut that is all this is the marriage is a joke

couples like this are why the world is so fucked up and kids dont respect their elders anymore they all need shot in the head and thrown in a ditch.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
All assholes

If my husband or spouse allowed this crap to go on, I would divorce his ass. No man gets this without respecting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I DID NOT READMUCH OF THIS DRIVEL...

Just the first page of ch.2 and then the last page of ch.11. So very glad I didn't waste my time with this pointless piece of trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous