All Comments on 'Surprize!'

by smotp

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One word...

Otherworldly!!

Oh my...

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Welcome back

It's good to see you posting here again, smotp. Hope you have a few for the guys in the pipeline, as well.

smotpsmotpover 8 years agoAuthor
Pleased to be back

Hi, I am pleased to be back with some new material after so long away. I hope that you find the new audios more effective and that they deliver.

There will be some expereinces for the men as well.

Kat3941Kat3941over 8 years ago
Astounding!

I heard your audio Impossible Lover close to 6 years ago, and fell in love with it. It was part of my sexual awakening, and ever since I've been a regular here at literotica. When I saw a new audio by you I had to do a double take, and I was so happy to see it. It didn't fall short by any means. The surprise in the audio.. Astounding. I'm glad you're back. ;)

vannabaelvannabaelover 6 years ago

First ever hands free orgasm from this.. holy shit. Not just one either... I just.. Wow. I'm fairly easy to make wet, and I'm usually there before I even log in on here but this was a case of soaking the thighs down to my knees almost. It was excessive for hours after too >.< damn mind fuckery! Lol

Has anyone ever told you that you sound an awful lot like Colin Firth?

smotpsmotpover 6 years agoAuthor
I have been told I sound like...

A Deamon, The Devil, Hannibal Lecter to list just a few. One memorable review on Audible said. '...something that can't be unheard!' Other, kinder souls have said more flattering things. Pleased I could give some pleasure with just a few words. (Mind fuckery rocks!)

Warm regards, Essemoh.

VelvejabbressVelvejabbressover 1 year ago

This was just amazing. I didn't quite know what I was looking for,and I certainly didn't expect to...feel... so much! I'm so looking forward to exploring your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I listened to this at night while laying on my bed. Closing my eyes I was curious how inspiring it could be? I envisioned I was at a party and an elderly man approach me and wanted to meet me. He seems so sure of himself and starts to whisper in my ear. He wants to watch me cum for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmotp@smotp
723 Followers
Find more of my work @ www.smotp.com, www.smotp.xxx and www.patreon.com/Club_eSensual 100's of audio experiences to suit every kink. I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the f...