Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you sleep last night," Christopher asked.

"You know, it's the weirdest thing. I know I had a strange dream but I can't quite remember what happened."

Christopher chuckles to himself. "Is that so, Kitten." He leans forward and snaps his fingers, "Remember."

A deluge of memories from the night before inundated Luci's mind. The staircase, the dazzled guests and the way she dominated them...and Michael! Luci blushes crimson and looks across the table at Christopher who seems as though he is thoroughly enjoying her shock.

"I hypnotized you to bend to my will and dismissed you as if you were nothing when we got to the bottom of the staircase! I didn't even realize who you were, it was like you were a stranger or worse! A toy. I've never even hypnotized anyone before." She paused a moment. "I went after- no scratch that- hunted another man while you were at the bar. Why were you ok with that?"

"None of it was real, Luci. I was the one who hypnotized you. We did have a conversation beforehand about you wanting me to take you deeper than I've ever taken you before but to make this work I had to obscure that memory temporarily. You wanted to experience everything you just remembered, with a couple small tweaks for my enjoyment of course, I hope you don't mind. I crafted that entire scene and wove it into your mind seamlessly. And Michael? That was me. I tranced you to think you were a sexy, wicked hypnotist who could dominate anyone...except me."

Christopher could almost see the gears turning in her mind as she pieced the new found memories together, her furrowed brow turning into wide eyed excitement as the full weight of the experience hit her. The domination and submission on both sides and the sheer magnitude of it all.

"Now I need to know how you managed it. Tell me everything. Please?"

"Very well, Kitten. But first thing's first," he said, as he dragged her by the hand back to bed.

12