Surrender To Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, finally we were all spent. After a brief rest we all went back into the shower to clean up the remains of our passion. As we washed each other again, it was soon obvious that Randy was a man who recovered his erection quickly. As he was being soaped and washed, first by Sylvia and then by me, the big rocket that had just shot its payload into my mouth was ready for more.

Now it was Sylvia who needed Randy's cock. She just simply said, "I need you to fuck me; I need it now." With that it was back to the bed we went. Randy's erect cock was again standing up proud and strong. I watched as it sort of waved back and forth as he followed Sylvia to the bed. And strangely, I found myself wanting it to be inside my wife's body — I wanted her to experience all the pleasure and enjoyment possible. In those movies we had watched, the people involved didn't feel ashamed of being sexually open and curious. We both enjoyed the movies, and now there is no reason to not enjoy more for ourselves too. I told myself, 'It's just sex ... it's just for fun.'

It only took a moment for both Sylvia and I to get our wish. Randy mounted my wife doggy style and began to satisfy her with the fat cock of her dreams. As he pumped into her, he began to fuck her harder and harder. I could visualize his curved pole caressing her in places I never reached — and she seemed to confirm my thoughts with soft moans and a very surrendered body. It went on like that until he was finally slamming into her with vigorous thrusts. Sylvia buried her face in the mattress and held the the top edge of the bed in her hands as her body shook each time he pushed into her. Lost in her own pleasure, she could do nothing but surrender to his cock and moan; "Fuck me, fuck me... your so big and hard... Fuck me..." And fuck her he did!

The scene in front of me was so intense that I found my own cock responding. Now I was standing by my own bed stroking my dick watching another man pleasure his cock in my wife's open body — and also giving pleasure to my wife with that cock. He was giving her the fucking I knew I never could. I wasn't jealous or humiliated, I was just happy for her. And strangely, I was happy for him as well. Randy was no longer just my best friend; he was now part of the intimate emotional thread that joined Sylvia and I together — and now there are three souls joined in some strange way.

As all good things come to an end, so too must Sylvia's big fuck. She was obviously satisfied and used up by the time he emptied himself into her. When he pulled out of her body, Sylvia just stayed there with her head on the bed and her ass in the air ... her hands still clutching the edge of the mattress. I watched as Randy's cum started running out of her gaped open hole. I was surprised when she said, "Please fuck me Aaron, tonight I want to be totally fucked by two men."

My tool was already ready after what I had just seen and I took the place that Randy had just vacated. When I slipped into her it felt so different than the hundreds of times before. Her pussy was hot and slick with Randy's cum. His fat member had opened her up and my own dick felt strangely small in this well known place. But I cared nothing about that as I began my own journey to fulfillment. I must be honest and admit that I didn't give her what Randy had, but it didn't matter as we both enjoyed each other and the moment. But soon the erotic experience was too much — Randy's cum all over my cock and she totally ravished after having just been fucked ... and I also emptied my second load of cum into my wife.

Now we were all truly spent and exhausted. We didn't even attempt to get to the shower this time, but all just lay entwined in a heap on the bed. I was in a position to watch as my best friend's cum mingled with my own and began it's escape from Sylvia's red and swollen pussy. We were all satisfied. Yes, satisfied as we had never been in our lives.

Thus was the beginning of the path on which we now journey.

*****

This story continues in; Surrender To Love

12