All Comments on 'Surrendering Control Pt. 01'

by YouBelongToMe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this gentle lezdom story. I thought the D/s relationship and play was handled very well. I think more background on Jessica would have helped. Like they met in college but Abi is just graduating while Jessica spent the last year renovating the house? How does that happen?

Still all in all a very good read. You could easily add more chapters.

5/5

J

AriFoxsmithAriFoxsmithover 2 years ago

Loved it! You hit the perfect mix of wholesome characters and intense situations. Very much looking forward to future chapters!

Burrybeaver70Burrybeaver70over 2 years ago

Hi, fantastic 1st chapter. I think a good start to a great future. I feel maybe build the more scenes and give a bit more depth, like a POV from Abi or Jessica, more structure to the pain inflicted, the faces, what they think about the pain or pleasure, your just touching the basic, not the detail. Anyhow I have give 5 * so keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh lordie, really left me begging for more.. It’s amazing, so sensual, and well-written! Loving Jessica both as a dominant and a girlfriend. Cant wait for more! xxx

TransbianWriterTransbianWriterover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, with just enough introspective to let us get a feel for the characters. You could develop them way more in the second chapter, or be careful with balancing the action / characters. Can't wait to read the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous