Surrendering Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Abi needs to not be in charge of anything for a while.
13k words
4.73
14.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAY TWO

Abi awoke to the feel of Jessica's lips on her collarbone, humming softly as she felt them start to travel down her chest, teeth teasing her skin as Abi's back arched a little against her.

"Good morning pet." Jessica mumbled against her, Abi able to feel her smirking.

"Good morning mistress." Abi breathed, letting Jessica roll her onto her back and gasping lightly as the pressure on her backside reminded her just how well Jessica had punished her yesterday.

Jessica caught the gasp and lifted her head with a soft frown, concern written in her expression. She gently rolled Abi onto her front again, frown deepening as she saw the bruising that had been left.

"Abi... I'm sorry." Jessica mumbled, fingers tracing gently over the bruised skin, "I think I went too hard yesterday."

"No." Abi shook her head, turning to look at Jessica and reaching back to take her hand, "Yesterday was amazing. This is what I wanted, I wanted you to use me however you see fit. And I still want that."

"Are you sure?" Jessica was still frowning a little but seemed to relax a little as she stroked her thumb over the back of Abi's hand.

"Yes." Abi nodded, "I am absolutely positive."

"Okay then." Jessica pressed her lips to Abi's hand and then moved off the bed, "Stay right there."

"Yes mistress." Abi beamed, relaxing into the soft mattress and pillows as Jessica left the room.

She returned a few minutes later with a bottle of lotion and got back onto the bed, straddling Abi's legs as she smiled warmly at her pet.

"This should help ease some of the stiffness and bruising." Jessica opened the bottle and the smell of lavender filled the room, Abi's grin broadening; she loved lavender, "Now lie still my love."

Abi did as she was bade, humming softly as Jessica began to massage her left ass cheek, the lotion working wonders to ease her aching behind and sending heat rushing to her core. Jessica grinned as Abi moaned, spreading her cheeks a little as she continued to massage them and seeing how wet she had made Abi already within minutes of waking up. Abi started to squirm a little as arousal coursed through her, Jessica's hands always seeming to have this magical way of knowing the best and quickest ways to make her feel incredible.

"Are you enjoying yourself there pet?" Jessica chuckled, continuing to enjoy the way that Abi responded to her every touch.

"Oh yes mistress, thank you." Abi groaned, tugging at her bottom lip with her teeth as arousal continued to run rampant through her.

"You are most welcome love." Jessica grinned, her fingers starting to travel downwards, Abi's hips lifting of their own accord as Jessica's fingers moved through her slick folds, "Look how wet you are already, do I really excite you this much?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded furiously, "My body craves your touch, the slightest brush of your fingers drives me wild, it always has."

"And why is that?" Jessica murmured, lowering herself and pressing her lips against Abi's inner thighs as Abi moaned louder than she had before, breathes quickening as her back arched, a knot forming in her stomach.

"B-Because I belong to you." Abi stammered slightly as her mind flooded with arousal and began to smother any coherent thought she had previously formed, "I-It's like my body, my every nerve, my very soul knows that and it just... surrenders to your touch."

Jessica gently rolled Abi onto her back, moving up the bed so that she was straddling Abi on all fours, her hands next to her head as her eyes glittered with emotion at Abi's words.

"You're so beautiful." Jessica smiled softly as she brushed some of Abi's hair from her face, "I'm so lucky that you chose to be mine."

Abi grinned emotionally, "Easiest choice I ever made." She whispered, hand reaching up to cup Jessica's cheek, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jessica pressed a kiss into the palm of Abi's hand, "Are you ready to start your day love?"

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded enthusiastically, making Jessica laugh affectionately, "I can't wait."

Jessica rolled off Abi and stood next to the bed, looping her finger through the ring on Abi's collar as she pulled her into a sitting position before pressing a hard, possessive kiss into her mouth that made Abi groan, the dull pain in her ass drowned out by the arousal that swamped her, reminding her of the fact that no matter how much Jessica had teased and edged her yesterday, Abi was still left wanting.

"Knees."

Jessica's command brought Abi from her thoughts as she quickly moved to obey, kneeling in front of Jessica with her head bowed. Jessica grinned at the easy subservience of her pet, running her hand through her hair.

"My good girl." Jessica purred, "Maybe yesterday's punishments weren't too harsh after all."

"No mistress." Abi shook her head, eyes full of earnest honesty as she looked up at Jessica, "I earned them, I know that."

"True." Jessica smirked, "And you and I both know that you can be quite the little masochistic, can't you pet?"

Abi blushed even as she grinned back at Jessica, "Yes mistress. Only for you mistress."

"Good." Jessica tugged lightly at the collar around Abi's neck, "Because you're mine Abi. Now pet, I'm still displeased that you have been here this long without my taste on your tongue, and it is through no fault of mine that it hasn't, is it?"

Abi swallowed hard as her gaze fell to the floor, shuffling a little under the intensity of Jessica's glare, "No mistress..."

"You are in for a very long day of making it up to me." Jessica growled softly, "Go wait for me in the playroom, I expect you on your knees, eyes down, hands behind your back."

"Yes mistress." Abi nodded, scrambling forward on her hands and knees like she knew she should, feeling Jessica watch her ass as she retreated.

Abi did exactly as she was told, kneeling in the centre of the room, her eyes fixed on an anchor point on the floor as she crossed her wrists behind her back. She stayed like that for what felt like hours, every passing second making her grow wetter with anticipation. Abi could think of nowhere she would rather spend her day than between Jessica's legs, but she had a feeling that somehow, it would not be that simple.

"If only you'd been this good yesterday." Jessica mused, her sudden appearance making Abi jump a little but she maintained her pose, "But your behind does look so beautiful adorned with my handprints... if only there was a way to keep them on there permanently."

Abi let out a shaky breath as a grin curled her lips, the thought of always having Jessica's handprints on her ass sending heat rushing to her core, "I'd like that mistress..."

"I bet you would." Jessica's smirk went unseen by Abi whose gaze remained on the floor as she stepped around her, "I have been thinking pet... what was your favourite part of yesterday?" Jessica used her finger to tilt Abi's chin up to look at her, Abi able to see the sincerity of the question in her eyes even if she didn't understand the purpose of it.

"The last part." Abi bit her lip simply at the thought of it, "When you got really possessive over me... when you didn't care what I wanted, you just wanted to use me..."

A combination of amusement and lust danced in Jessica's eyes as she smiled coyly at Abi, "I thought it might have been. That was what you had asked me for wasn't it? A complete lack of control, nothing mattering except what I want to do to you?"

"Yes mistress." Abi breathed, squirming a little as desire swamped her.

"I know I was hesitant yesterday, that I was gentler at first than what you might have wanted, at least outside of your punishments..." Jessica smirked a little, squatting so that she was eye level with Abi, "But now that you're settled here, that you've woken up the next morning with no regrets... would you like me to continue like that this week? Where I only listen to your pleas if they come with your safe word?"

"Yes mistress." Abi answered immediately, no hint of hesitation as she nodded furiously, "I'd love that mistress."

Jessica grinned, running her fingers through Abi's hair, "I have wanted to play like this with you for a while Abi... I was worried I might scare you off if I did."

"Never mistress." Abi shook her head a little, smiling warmly, "I trust you. If I need to stop, then I'll use my safe word because I know you'll listen if I do. But I want this. I need this Jess."

"Then that is what I will do." Jessica pressed a soft kiss to Abi's lips, "And that..." Her hand tightened in Abi's hair, making her gasp, "Is the last time you get away with calling me anything other than mistress. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes mistress." Abi's pupils had dilated at the sweet pain in her scalp, her core throbbing at the dark and possessive look in Jessica's eyes, "Sorry mistress."

"You will be if it happens again." Jessica smirked, letting go of Abi's hair as she stood up, "Eyes down."

Abi dropped her gaze immediately, heat rushing through her at the anticipation of what was to come and the knowledge that Jessica was going to use her in anyway she saw fit. Abi loved her more than she could put into words at this moment, loved that Jessica wanted to be sure that she was comfortable, loved that she cared so much that she'd given her a day to make sure this what she really wanted, loved that she was as turned on by the idea of using her as Abi was about being used. Abi was the luckiest woman alive.

She was pulled from her thoughts by the feeling of metal handcuffs locking around her wrists, the cold metal alerting her to the helplessness of her situation. The familiar feeling of soft leather followed, this time around her ankles as Jessica fastened a cuff to both of them to be used for further restraint later; she had complete freedom of movement from the waist down but Abi knew better than to use it. Her mistress had not given her permission to.

Abi gasped softly as she felt the heel of Jessica's stilettoed boot press into her spine, pushing her forward until Abi's nose brushed against the soft carpet. Jessica's foot remained firmly in the middle of Abi's back as she reached forward and tied a short length of rope to the ring on the front of her collar, the other end knotted securely through the anchor point on the floor Abi had been using as a point of focus moments ago.

"Who do you belong to Abi?" Jessica purred her in her ear, pressing her heel a little more firmly into her back.

"You mistress." Abi gasped, "Only you."

"That's right, you do." Jessica grinned, "And that means that I can do whatever I want to you doesn't it?"

"Yes mistress." Abi knew that this wasn't just a highly arousing display of Jessica's authority over her, it was also one last check that Abi was okay with total submission.

"So if I wanted to leave you here like this to wait for me until I saw fit to use you, you couldn't do anything about that could you?"

"No mistress." Abi whimpered softly. She didn't want Jessica to leave her here, she wanted to be with her mistress, but she knew that if Jessica wanted to leave her here then she would.

Jessica's boot moved from the centre of her back and there was a pause for a moment. Abi whimpered softly again; had she really left her here? What happened to her spending the day pleasuring her mistress to make up for her lack of it yesterday? She couldn't do it if Jessica left her like this.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sensation of the toe of Jessica's boot pushing into her slick folds, Jessica rotating her foot against Abi's clit. Abi gasped and then groaned as the sudden intrusion in this humbling position sent her arousal skyrocketing.

"Does this really turn you on slut?" Jessica chuckled, "To be crouched on the floor with only my shoe pressed into you, reminding you just how low your place is here?"

"Y-yes mistress." Abi panted, moaning as Jessica pressed harder into her clit.

Jessica's hand fisted into her hair and pulled her head back as far as the way Abi was tied to the ground would allow, hot breath tickling her ear as Abi whimpered and moaned below her.

"Do you know how much it turns me on to have you bound helpless at my feet?" Jessica whispered, tongue running along the outside edge of Abi's ear. She felt Abi shiver against her, groaning as a tight knot began to form in her gut, one that Abi knew would be going unsatisfied for a very long time, "To have you dripping all over my shoe like a whore and moaning like this?"

Jessica let go of Abi's hair and pulled away, Abi whimpering at the sudden loss of all touch and stimulation as her core ached with need. She heard Jessica tutting as she moved around her, stopping in front of her head, Abi feeling her heart beat faster in anticipation and longing.

"You have made quite the mess of my shoe pet." Jessica's tone was stern, "What a messy slut you are. Clean it."

Jessica's boot appeared in front of her face and Abi immediately stuck her tongue out, running it over the soft leather and groaning softly as she tasted her desperate desire that was indeed coating the toe of her mistress' shoe. Jessica looked down at Abi, smirking at the way that she was so eagerly licking her shoe clean. Abi continued to run her tongue over the shoe until it shone, the taste of herself long gone but she had been given no instruction to stop. Jessica pulled the boot away after a few minutes, the arousal that she felt to have Abi worshipping her feet like this causing her to begin to drip down her thighs.

"Good girl." Jessica purred, watching the way that her words made Abi's body flush with heat, "That is the only purpose your tongue will have today. Licking. The only word you are allowed to utter before I tell you otherwise is your safe word. Do you understand me?"

"Yes mis-" Abi quickly caught herself, but the mistake had been made.

Jessica's hand fisted into her hair again and Abi saw a plastic ball flash past her eyes before it pressed roughly into her mouth.

"I will accept no mistakes from you pet." Jessica growled in her ear as she fastened the gag around Abi's head, "You have been my pet long enough to know better."

Abi whimpered softly at the chastisement as Jessica let go of her hair, her head resting against the soft carpet. She did know better, that was such a rookie mistake, she was a good girl, she was better than this.

"That's better." Jessica mused, "Now, present yourself to me, legs spread as wide as you can manage."

Abi pushed herself up on her knees without a second thought, shuffling her legs as far apart as she could, determined to prove that she could be the perfect submissive. Jessica would see that she was her good girl.

She groaned through the gag as Jessica thrust two fingers deep into her hot core with no warning, her hips twitching in the need for stimulation as the pressure inside her swelled ferociously. Jessica's other hand landed sharply on her ass for doing so, Abi letting out a strangled moan behind the gag as the action reignited the pain in her ass whilst simultaneously pushing Jessica's fingers in deeper.

"Behave." Jessica snapped, flexing her fingers inside Abi, "You are not coming any time soon so why you think I would allow you to do that is beyond me."

Abi whimpered in apology again, feeling Jessica caress her behind where her hand had just landed and knowing she was forgiven. Another muffled groan left her as Jessica started to slowly pump her fingers in and out of her, Abi forcing her body to stay still despite how badly she wanted to rock her hips in time to Jessica's fingers.

Jessica's fingers withdrew as suddenly as they had appeared, the now dripping digits pushed into Abi's ass instead, Abi's back arching as she began moaning mutely, the same slow thrusting repeated again, only enough to drive her arousal skyward but offering no hint of relief. Jessica's fingers were this time replaced by the presence of a large plug, Abi inhaling sharply as it was pushed into, the girth of it catching her by surprise. She wasn't sure if they had ever used anything this large before, but god did it feel good.

As Abi was adjusting to the sensation of the plug in her ass, a thick and veiny textured dildo began to push into her core, Abi's moan of pleasure uncontained by the gag as her hands balled into fists. She was so close to coming, panting through her nose with the effort of not doing. Jessica had told her she wouldn't be coming for six days, or was it five now? Either way, she was a good girl, she wouldn't come. She wouldn't come. She wouldn't come.

"Good girl." Jessica had slid the dildo all the way in, now softly kissing Abi's tightly clenched fingers, "I didn't even have to remind you. I knew you were a good girl."

Abi's chest swelled at the praise, feeling the familiar tingle go through her at the knowledge she had pleased her mistress. She was grateful as Jessica let her have a moment to come down from the cliff's edge, breathing evening out as she relaxed against the carpet. Jessica grinned at her, kissing her fingers one more time as they relinquished their tight grip on the air before fastening the chastity belt from yesterday around her waist and through her legs. It was tight in place, not so tight that it was uncomfortable but enough so that the toys buried in her would stay there until Jessica saw fit to take them out, and so that anything beyond the smallest of movements would rub the leather against her neglected clit.

Jessica moved around Abi again, eyes hungrily running over the body of her restrained and stuffed pet. Abi looked so beautiful like this. After a few moments, Jessica reached down and untied the rope connecting her to the floor, running her fingers through Abi's flame red hair as she did. She loved to touch Abi, it didn't matter where, every time Abi passed through her fingertips Jessica felt this almost intoxicating rush go through her. Abi was hers, she was the only one who got to touch her like this, and that was perhaps the most enthralling thing about their games.

"Knees." Jessica murmured against Abi's ear, her voice soft but dripping with lust. Her Abi. She was her Abi.

Abi sat back on her heels, groan soft as the action shifted the toys inside her deeper. It was going to be a very long day if these were going to be in her the whole time. They were teasing and tantalising, sending ripples of pleasure through her that kept her battling with her need to come with practically every breath. She kept her eyes on the floor despite wanting nothing more than to look up at Jessica and try to figure out what she was planning for her, knowing that Jessica would punish her if she did. She was a good girl, she would wait to be told.

"Perfect." Jessica sighed softly, hand cupping Abi's chin gently as she lifted it, "You are simply perfect love. And all mine, aren't you?"

Abi nodded, the grin that was hidden by her gag sparkling in her eyes as she looked at Jessica. She was hers. Jessica stroked Abi's cheek with her thumb, finding herself once again intoxicated by the impossible shade of blue that seemed to shine brightly no matter what the lighting. How could anyone's eyes be that blue?

Jessica shook her head a little to shake the trance, amused as Abi's eyes took in what she was wearing for the first time and grew wider and more lustful at the sight. Jessica had picked her outfit carefully, one that she knew Abi would adore. A crisp white shirt with a leather corset fastened over the top, shaped in such a way that pushed her chest out and allowed just a teasingly visible glimpse of the red lace of her bra whilst hugging her waist in a way that left none of her curves to the imagination. The boots that Abi had so diligently run her tongue over the toe of ran up to her thighs, encasing her legs in tight black leather that showed off every line and tone of them. In between the hem of her shirt and the top of the boots was nothing more than bare skin, pale and perfect, a tauntingly inviting invitation for Abi, the bright red lace of the crotchless panties that matched her bra drawing Abi's eyes to the place her tongue most wanted to be.