Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Mistress may I kiss you again."

"Yes, I like kissing you."

We lay together and cuddled.

"Thank you for trusting me. I hope we can do this again sometime."

"I would very much like that Mistress."

She left the bed and visited the bathroom. I heard her get dressed and collect her things. She came and kissed me again.

"Until next time. I hope."

I nodded. I heard her leave and the door close. I removed the contact lenses. I changed into the clothes I arrived in and then collected my belongings. I checked out and went home.

I received no new text messages and then real life became busy. I was disappointed, but I assumed that she was also busy. I joined the chat room, but she wasn't there. Was it a one off?

I was invited to a networking event by our consulting company. I decided to attend. Like many events there are several hundred delegates all eager to add another dozen new names to their contacts list. There were several times I thought I heard 'Emma's' voice, but failed to locate my mystery lady. It was only as I prepared to leave that I was certain I heard her distinctive laugh. I tracked the voice to a corridor and located three ladies talking. The first was oriental so was not 'Emma'. They separated and I was forced to make a decision between two. I followed the lady with the shoulder length golden hair.

"Hi, may I trouble you?" I asked.

"How may I help?" she asked in that accent that I thought I recognised.

"I was wondering if I could ask how Emma is?" I whispered.

She looked around and took me into a side room.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I was invited."

"I didn't think we would ever meet like this."

"I swear and promise I'm not here to cause trouble."

"But now you know who I am- you want money?" she asked.

"No," I replied simply shaking my head.

"Then what do you want?"

"To be honest I just wanted to say hello. I hadn't thought beyond that."

"Oh, how did you know it was me?" she asked.

"Your beautiful accent," I revealed.

"Oh, I didn't think of that."

"I'm going to leave. Emma, I hereby swear you secret is safe."

"Wait. You don't know my real name?"

"It's not Emma?" I asked surprised.

"Are you John?"

"No, but I am Chloe sometimes," I replied with a laugh.

"I'm Katerina. I would like to see you and talk, but not tonight, not here!"

"Okay. I look forward to talking soon."

She pulled me close and kissed me.

"Oh and Chloe, you have earned at least a dozen demerit points," she whispered.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

She smiled and we went our separate ways. In many ways I still had no idea who she was.

12