Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit to Katrina's house.
8.4k words
4.79
8.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening, I had returned home slightly earlier than normal from the office: it had been a busy week. I showered, dressed in lingerie, a dress and heels. I always felt better, more relaxed and comfortable as Chloe. I had cooked a light meal. I was reading a sexy story on line when my 'special' phone rang. I checked the caller- it was M. Mistress? Emma? Katrina? Who else would it be? I answered it.

"Hello, Mistress."

"How is my pretty Chloe?"

"I am well thank you. It's lovely to hear your voice, how are you?"

"I'm okay. I'm sorry about our last meeting, and the delay in responding. I overreacted a little."

"I'm sorry too, please believe me when I say it was never my intention to ambush you Mistress."

"I do believe you. I called to ask you if you have plans for the weekend?"

"Um, ur, no."

"Could you be ready in thirty minutes? I will send a car to collect you."

My heart rate tripled and I shivered as adrenaline surge exploded through my body.

"Where? Who? Why?" I managed.

"I would like you to come to my place, be Chloe, stay the weekend and have playtime. My driver will chauffeur you to my location: if you want to?"

"I'm not sure. Meeting in a hotel in a public place is one thing."

"Do you have someone you trust, really trust?"

Well I trust you, but I'm certain she means a third party I thought to myself.

"Yes," I replied instantly thinking of my best friend Natalia.

"I really want to see you. I'm prepared to take some risks. I will send you the GPS coordinates, address, my name, my photo. You can share them with your friend. If they don't hear from you by Monday tell them to send it to the police."

I thought for a moment. Was this moving too fast? Katrina was risking exposure by giving me the information. My mind contemplated a hundred thoughts. Perhaps she had assessed that if I leaked the information she would counter it and reveal my dark secret. It felt like our version of 'Mutually Assured Destruction'.

"Chloe, are you still there? I don't want to frighten you."

She sounded sincere.

"I admit I'm frightened, but also excited. I don't want to scare you either. Okay let's do this," I agreed.

I changed my clothes into shirt and trousers. I packed a case. My phone pinged with the promised information. I called Natalia: I explained about my secret date, and the information. Natalia knew about my dressing, but not my other kinks. I sent the information. She listened carefully and agreed to the plan. She decided on pass phrases. It was another secret agent moment.

"Once you are in the car, activate your location tracker on your phone and phone me when you arrive."

I agreed.

The phone pinged. A text message from M: 'You will shortly receive a text from Phil my driver'. I sent an acknowledgment and a kiss.

A text from a new number: 'I'm Phil, your driver. I am outside in a black Mercedes.' I took my case, locked up and began my little adventure. I descended in the lift to the ground floor and exited the building. I saw the large black Mercedes with tinted windows. I approached and tapped the window. It lowered.

"Hi, um, are you Phil that sent me a message."

"Yes, I'm Phil, but I was told to collect Chloe."

I felt my face warm.

"I'm Chloe."

He looked confused.

"Okay, give me in a second."

He buzzed up the window. He made a quick phone call and then climbed out of the car.

"Apologies for the slight delay, my misunderstanding regarding the name, please let me open the door for you."

He opened the door and took my case. I climbed in the back: it was soft cream leather. I heard Phil open the boot, secure my case and then climbed into the driver's seat.

"Apologies again, I'm Phil, and I'm your driver for this evening. Let me know if you have music preferences, happy to chat, or let you rest. I'm at your disposal."

"I'm pleased to meet you Phil, I'm Chris, but sometimes use the name Chloe. So where are we going?"

"Miss Katrina has a little place in the country about an hour away. Sit back, take it easy and relax."

We chatted for the duration of the journey. Phil was a nice guy and liked to talk. Talking passed the time. We arrived in front of large gates, they opened and admitted us.

"I thought you said little place. I was expecting a cottage or something not Warwick Castle."

"Okay it's not a cottage and we're in the wrong county for Warwick," he replied with a chuckle.

"But it is a castle?"

"I think they call this a country manor."

The car arrived outside the impressive house. Phil opened my door and retrieved my case.

"Have a good stay, I might see you for the return trip," he shook my hand and left.

I stood looking at the house for a few minutes, unsure on how to proceed. It was a significant structure with several outbuildings. A large black pickup truck and a red two seater sports car were parked on the gravel driveway.

"So you made it?" called a voice from my right.

I turned and found Katrina watching me. She was wearing dark trousers and matching jacket with ankle boots. Her golden hair flowed over her shoulders.

"Yes, thank you for sending Phil."

"I'm a little disappointed you're not wearing a dress," she said walking towards me.

"I had no idea who I was meeting, and Chloe hasn't really been out much in public."

"I understand," she replied softly.

She took my hand and pulled me close for a kiss.

"You still smell like Chloe to me."

"I showered after work, I used my feminine products, I was dressed and I did have a spritz of perfume."

"You don't have to explain, or defend your actions. Thank you for coming. Will you join me for a drink? It's just you and me until Sunday evening, assuming you will stay."

"A drink would be good."

She took my hand and led me inside. I left my case in the hall and followed her into a large room.

"A glass of wine, or perhaps a Cognac? I'm not sure of your preference," she offered.

"What are you having?" I asked as I tried to absorb the details of the impressive surroundings.

"XO Cognac?" she suggested.

"Okay."

She prepared two large crystal Cognac glasses and poured a generous amount in each. I was nervous and took a large sip. It was smooth, gentle on the tongue, but with a warm kick.

"You like it?" she asked before kissing me again.

"Yes to the Cognac, and yes to your kisses," I admitted feeling her warmth against my body.

"I may have been a little defensive, and was unfair to you. I was surprised, I made some unreasonable accusations, and I have reflected on what you said. While you could be just saying what you think I need to hear, I don't think you are and so I take you at your word. What I mean is I believe you are sincere therefore I trust you. I know for you exposure is frightening, I'm also sorry for telling Phil to expect Chloe: I presumed too much."

"Thank you. I know we have both shared some unconventional ideas and desires. You have never laughed at me, you haven't ridiculed me, and I trust you too. I need to make a quick phone call to my safe person."

"Please do. We don't want helicopters landing on the lawn and policemen trampling the flower beds," she teased.

She moved away giving me privacy. I called Natalia, I used the agreed phrase and wished her good night. She wished me a good weekend. I wondered what the plan was for the weekend.

"Katrina, thank you for sharing your information: I feel privileged that you trust me and my friend. I feel safe with you, but I appreciate that you want me to be comfortable. We have shared things we can't talk to others about."

"I want you to enjoy your time here. We are alone. The cameras and security for the outside are active. No-one can approach the property without a hundred alarms being triggered. I have disabled the internal systems in the main house so you can relax. As we shared on-line we have desires that we feel we have to conceal."

She watched me I tried to absorb everything.

"Would you like to change?" she asked suddenly.

"Um, what would you like me to wear?" I asked.

"Well I think I would like you in a dress for our drinks. Shall I show you to your room?"

I nodded and followed her. I retrieved my case from the hallway. We ascended an impressive staircase to the upper floor. We followed a short corridor to a room at the end passing several other doors. Katrina opened and entered the room. It was a large room with a double bed, a half open door led to a large en-suite bathroom.

"Will this be okay for you?" she asked.

"You have a lovely house. Is this your room?" I asked.

"No, this is one of the guest rooms. If you're good girl I might let you see my room."

She retrieved a long garment bag that was hanging on the wardrobe door. She lay it on the bed, unzipped it: inside was a dark blue satin dress. It had puff sleeves to the elbow, sweetheart neck line and a long flowing skirt that ended just below the knee.

"Will you wear this for me?" she asked.

"That's for me?" I asked surprised again.

"Yes. A gift."

"Thank you, but it looks expensive, I don't think I have deserve this. I don't want to take advantage. I wasn't..."

I was babbling. She pressed her finger to my lips. I stopped talking. She smiled and looked into my eyes.

"I know, that's part of the reason I feel we can be honest with each other. There is lingerie, stockings with shoes to match. I'll give you time to change. Please meet me back in the lounge."

She indicated two large white boxes that were on the dressing table. She kissed me, withdrew, then closed the door leaving me to change. I looked at the dress. I opened the two boxes and studied the lingerie: it was all colour matched- blue satin and lace bra, panties and suspender belt with a pack of sheer silk stockings. Black patent four inch court heels with an ankle strap completed the outfit. I stripped and dressed. The feel of the satin lingerie against my body was electric and the silky sheer black stockings were so soft. I added my breast forms, wiggled into the dress and slipped the shoes on my feet. I felt very special. I applied my makeup in the bathroom, I added a few accessories: a chain bracelet, matching necklace and small hoop earrings. I looked at myself in the mirror. I am Chloe I stated to my reflection. I smiled.

I opened the door, walked along the short corridor: my heels sounding on the hard dark polished wooden floor announcing my approach. I descended the stairs feeling a bit like a princess in a story. I found my way into the lounge. I was expecting to find Katrina, but I was alone. I collected my drink, took a sip: my lipstick left an imprint on the glass. I stood and looked out of the window at the illuminated garden. I heard footsteps, so turned to find Katrina in the same style dress, but in a dark red.

"Wow, you look amazing," I gushed.

"You look incredible," she countered.

We met in the middle of the room. She took the lead and kissed me. Our hands gently explored bodies: soft fingers on smooth skin: hands, arms, neck and face. It was ecstasy of tactile discovery. Our dresses whispered together, with the petticoats caressed my stockings. I could feel Katrina's smile with my own throughout our epic kiss. Our kiss finally ended- I instantly missed it. We had our hands around each other's waist, our bodies close enough to actually feel each other's breathing.

"So, princess, do you like the dress?"

Was she reading my thoughts? I stepped back and performed my best curtsy.

"It is a very special dress. I love it. Thank you Mistress Katrina."

"Wow, please curtsy like that again for me," she requested.

I obeyed.

"You have more grace and femininity than most women I know. You're beautiful Chloe."

I felt my face warm with the compliment.

"Sorry, I didn't intend to embarrass you."

"I know, it's just I'm not used to, dare I say it being a lady. I have dressed as a woman for some time, but not like this. Thank you."

"Do you know how to waltz?" she asked.

"Ur, well when I was young I did attend ballroom dancing classes with my sisters. It's been a while, but I think I remember the steps, but only as a boy."

"That's okay. I can do either: I had two different dance partners when I competed."

"Hey, that's not fair you didn't tell me you had a room full of gold medals. I feel very inadequate now," I said with a laugh.

She held me close.

"Chloe, I didn't say that to make you feel bad. I'm sorry. Forget I mentioned it."

"Katrina, I would really like to dance with you. May be in time you can show me the girl steps and we can switch."

"Oh, you want to switch do you?" she teased keying into a pad on the side table.

"Not that type of switch. You know I'm a submissive- I don't want to be a dominant. I think that's why we clicked."

Soft gentle music came from hidden speakers. I recognised the music, but couldn't name it. She curtsied and walked towards me. We danced together, her lithe, athletic body was a dream to hold close. Time had no meaning here.

"The music has stopped," I observed after a while.

"I can still hear it: our heart beats are the bass line, our heels percussion, as our dresses whisper together I hear violins and flutes."

"You are such an amazing person. I love listening to your voice, but also how you express yourself."

Somewhere in the hall a clock sounded the hour.

"It's okay Sin-derella, it's only ten o'clock. I like how you talk too. Let me select some more music."

I loved her accent, everything she said sounded joyful and sensual. Soft music played in the background.

"With a place like this, I'm surprised you don't have your own string quartet," I joked.

"Well, maybe next time, but I wanted to be alone with you. I didn't think you wanted other people to see you?"

"No, you're right. I'm babbling again. I like that we're alone. Please may we dance again."

Katrina pulled me close our dresses conspired in whispers. We danced and talked for a long time.

"I have always had a thing for a feminised graceful boy. Even at school I had a friend, Sam, who I liked to study with. When Sammy visited I would dress him in my school uniform."

"Then your friend was very lucky. I often wished I could wear a skirt and tights for school. Are you still in touch?"

"No, he and his family emigrated to Australia."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's okay, you reminded me of him somehow. You've probably told me before, but how did you discover Chloe?"

"I think she has always been there, but hidden away. I have three older sisters, when I was young I was often dressed and we would all play together. We lived out of town so we didn't have many friends close by. The four of us had ballroom and ballet lessons. It all felt normal. I think I was ten when my Mum told me that I would have to start being more of a boy or risk being bullied at school. No more tights, skirts or dresses. At secondary school I didn't really fit in, but I passed my exams. It wasn't until I went to university that I explored my feminine side again. I was still not Chloe, she came much later. I found I preferred satin underwear and tights. Once I had my own place I bought more clothes, I experimented, then lockdown happened."

"Your parents were very forward thinking."

"I think they just thought it was a phase that I would grow out of."

"So tell me about lockdown."

"I was stuck at home, I was alone: I worked, I had meals, I slept and I was restless with the mundane cycle. I had never dressed while working: it was my hobby after work, my escape at weekends. I always wore satin sleepwear so that continued. I started wearing my satin panties and bra under my skirt and trousers, then it progressed to tights and shoes. You know- parts of my body that people couldn't see. I added my breast forms. Then I started wearing a skirt. Zoom calls you only see the head shot anyway. One Saturday I removed all my body hair. I couldn't visit the barber due to the lockdown, so I let my hair grow."

"You have lovely hair, I really like it when you have it loose" she said running her fingers through it.

"I love your hair too- it has lovely waves as it flows over your shoulders."

"So you are dressing all of the time now?"

"Yes, well, almost. Then one day I was talking with someone on-line- they asked me my name. I told them, but they clarified- what was my feminine name. It's quite common to just amend your boy name to a girl version: Paul becomes Paula or Pauline, Michael changes to Michelle, Philip to Philippa, but for me it didn't feel right. It must have gone around my head for days. I was sat one morning fully dressed and I can't really explain it, but I had a conversation with my reflection in the mirror. The name Chloe came to me. I remember introducing myself to my reflection as Chloe. I think sometimes I have a crazy moment."

"I don't think you're crazy. You needed to talk to someone, and it's very difficult to talk to anyone about these things," Katrina assured me.

"Well after that, I have spent almost all of my time as Chloe. I had enough lingerie to dress 24/7. I have blouses and skirts and dresses. I have a small collection of heeled shoes and boots. I only wear trousers if I am expecting a parcel delivery or have to go to the supermarket. I wear my little pixie boots. With a mask on no-one guessed. I bought myself a leotard, tights and ballet shoes. I began some exercises. I toned up, lost some weight from my middle, and I was eating better being at home. I found the website: then I met you. The end. Tell me your story."

She held me close- we kissed me for a long time.

"Thank you for sharing that with me. I am an only child- a bit of a tom boy when I was young. I, unlike you, hated dresses, I didn't want to be pretty. I wanted to be a cowboy, or a pirate, or a knight. I liked to play in the garden. Sometimes I would be a soldier, smear mud on my face and infiltrate the enemy base. I forget how many times my mother would counsel me to be a good girl. At school I was the extrovert, bossy, confident and often took the lead. I think I was about ten when I had my first fight. An older boy pushed ahead of me, he sent me flying to the floor. I retaliated, ended up in the headmaster's office explaining why I had smashed his nose. I think I gave a good account of myself for my age," she giggled at the memory.

"I think you just expressed who you are."

"Well I think it's easier for girls to be tom boys, harder the other way round. I enjoyed dressing Sammy and having a sister, but then he moved abroad. At secondary school I was one of the few girls that wore trousers. There was no way anyone was looking at my knickers. At that stage I detested anything frilly, lacy or had ribbons or flowers on them. I didn't really fit in especially in the changing rooms when the other girls would show off their latest pretty lingerie."

"After a while you changed your mind?" I asked.

"Yes, like you, I found I liked the feel of satin. It was as you have said our kryptonite, and slowly my mother was able to introduce more items to my wardrobe. I accepted I had to 'fit in', that it didn't change who I was. At university I experimented with a girl who was very feminine. I thought maybe I was a lesbian. I liked my partner to be feminine, I liked to be dominant, but there was something that just wasn't right. I then discovered latex and was introduced into the Dom scene. I met Alex in a special club. I was dressed for the occasion."

"Please tell me what you were wearing?" I requested.

"I don't remember exactly, but I think it was a latex cat-suit, corset and heeled boots. Very cat woman. Alex was sat alone: an island of femininity in a room full of latex and leather. She had dark red hair cut in a bob style. She was wearing a satin maid's dress. I was drawn towards her and introduced myself, we had instant chemistry: then Alex confided to me about being a he."