Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you found what you were looking for?" I asked.

"Yes, for a short time, but all good things must end. Alex discovered who I was, he threatened to expose me. I was distraught, hurt, betrayed, angry, so disappointed! I called his bluff- told him I would tell everyone about him. I told him the story I would tell- it was mostly lies, but he wouldn't be able to refute any of it. He left me alone after that."

"That's why you are so careful now?"

"Yes, I hope that last part doesn't scare you away. I must seem a terrible person to you. To fabricate and lie to protect myself."

"No, I don't think you are terrible. You're as afraid of judgements the same as I am."

"I haven't been with anyone since, then I met you. I have talked with hundreds of people on that site, but you were someone very different. A little diamond amongst the pebbles if you like."

I felt my face flush again.

"You really have a thing with compliments don't you?" she said stroking my face smiling.

"Sorry."

"You are a delight. You are most welcome to stay in the guest room, we can talk some more in the morning. Tell me it's too much, too soon, I'll understand, but will you come and share my bed?"

"Will you tie me up?" I asked.

"No, we can play tomorrow- if you want to. Tonight I want to love you, cuddle next to you and wake up next to you in the morning."

"I would really like that, but I have a suggestion."

"Please tell me."

"Why don't we sleep in the guest room? I don't want to violate your personal space."

"And that is why you are special. You aren't violating my personal space, but if it makes it better for you then I agree. Go to your room and wait for me," she instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied with a smile and a curtsy.

"You're so cute, that turns me on so much," she revealed kissing me hard.

We climbed the staircase then separated. I returned to the guest room and sat on the bed. I heard Katrina's heels as they approached. She tapped on the door.

"Please come in," I invited.

The door opened. She was carrying two red chemises and a small black bag.

"I brought you a red chemise, I hope that is okay? I didn't know if you had brought anything with you."

"I have a nightdress in my case, but I'll wear yours if you like."

"May I undress you Chloe?"

"I would very much like you to," I agreed.

She hugged me. I felt the zip slowly descend.

"May I unzip your dress?" I asked.

"Please do."

It was a choreographed dance, almost as if we had rehearsed it. The dresses were removed. Our warm smooth bodies embraced. Fingers and finger nails traced patterns on exposed smooth skin. I giggled as Katrina traced her nails lightly over my lower back moving down on to my bum.

"You are so sensitive," she said as she moved her hands to the back of my thighs.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh," I replied when I regained control.

"No, you should laugh, I want you to enjoy it. I like that you are sensitive: it means I can tease you."

We moved to the bed, she pushed me onto the soft satin topped duvet. My exposed skin felt like I was being devoured with kisses. She parted my legs, climbed on top. Our exposed nylon sheathed legs touched and slithered making both of us gasp mid kiss.

"That feels so good," I sighed.

"Yes, I love that feeling of stockings skimming together. That feeling, that sound, the warmth, the softness."

We kissed and caressed for a long time, both wanting to enjoy the moment. The desire for more increased with each passing moment as soft skin, satin lingerie and stockings continued to sing together. I think the term is exquisite torment.

"Mistress Katrina, please love me," I finally requested.

"Oh Chloe, you don't know how long I've waited for you to say that."

She lifted off me. I watched as she retrieved a small bag that she had brought with her. She handed me a condom which I slipped on. She handed me a pump bottle of lube. I watched as she retrieved the next item from within the bag: i was her special cock.

"Is that the cock you used on me last time?" I asked as I applied lube to my bum hole.

"Yes, I think you liked it."

"Oh yes, please use it."

"Shall I make my pretty Chloe beg for cock?"

"Please, pretty please, Mistress Katrina."

She laughed as she slid her panties off. I was transfixed as she guided the cock into place. The erect phallus stood proudly from her crotch. It looked so realistic.

"Do you want big hard cock into that girly boi pussy of yours?"

"Yes, please."

"How much do you want to be pounded hard?"

"Please love me gently like you did last time."

"You prefer it gentle?"

"Yes, it was very special and then you squirted deep inside me."

She squeezed lube onto her cock, climbed on top of me and rested it against my wet warm hole.

"Tell me Chloe, do you want my cock?"

"Please stop teasing me. Yes I want your cock."

I felt a little pressure. I relaxed allowing her phallus to enter me. It slid the full length easily in a single move and I felt the balls rest against my bum.

"Are you a good girl Chloe?"

"I try to be," I replied holding her close.

At that moment I surrendered. Her cock felt warm, solid in a good way, but very different to my toy. It felt realistic when I touched it, almost like touching my own cock. My cock had retreated, I was very much turned on, but I had found when I was stimulated deep inside it switched off my cock's need for an erection. I didn't understand it, or care as I writhed beneath the beautiful Katrina. The pace started slowly, stretching me just a little bit more, but still tight enough to be pleasured, the pace slowly increased until each thrust was causing involuntary contractions. I explored Katrina's face and neck while we kissed. I played with her nipples gently massaging them through the satin layer of her bra.

"Hold my bum my little sex slave," she instructed.

I complied, but I also teased her cheeks and thighs with gentle sweeps of my finger nails.

"Good girl, Chloe."

I slipped a finger between her bum cheeks and teased her bum hole.

"You bad girl, that feels so good."

I delighted in her body pressed tightly against me, the pleasure each time she pushed the cock deep inside and revelled in being called a good girl.

"I can't hold much longer," she panted.

"Then don't hold back Mistress."

A fountain of warm liquid filled me. Katrina cried out as she experienced her climax. As the cock squirted against my p spot I felt an avalanche of sensations and I grasped the cock tightly with everything I had. I held her bum tightly with both hands as I was enveloped in euphoric induced bliss. I never wanted this moment to end. I finally lowered my hands feeling fatigued by the workout. Katrina withdrew her cock. We lay there holding hands both breathing hard. I was lost for words: I have reached orgasm with my toy before, Katrina had made me orgasm twice in the hotel room, but I had never experienced anything like that before.

"Are you okay, pretty Chloe?"

"Yes, beautiful Katrina."

"That was..." her voice trailed off as she cuddled closer. She kissed me hard. Her tongue explored my mouth forcefully. Our tongues had a mini duel. She slipped her fingers through my hair and held my throat with her other hand as she continued to kiss me. She released me.

"Sorry, forgive me, I was carried away by the moment."

"I like it when you take control," I admitted.

"I don't want to frighten you."

"You don't frighten me. I wasn't frightened. I need to clean up. I'll be right back."

I visited the bathroom and performed my ablutions. Upon my return Katrina took her turn. I watched as she retreated to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to undress and slip into the chemise. I folded down the bedclothes. The bathroom door opened.

"Chloe, I went too far. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, honest. Come and sit here. Let me undress you."

She sat allowing me to remove her lingerie and stockings. She appeared almost in a daze. I dressed her in the chemise lifting her legs into the bed. I climbed in beside her.

"You seem far away, tell me what you are thinking?" I requested gently.

She took a deep breath before letting it out like a big sigh.

"I was holding you tightly around your neck, I could have hurt you."

"I don't think you would. It was actually very exciting from my point of view."

"Why?"

"I told you I'm crazy. I feel very aroused by the act of submission. I choose to submit. I could have asked you to move your hand away. I could have just moved it. I could have said you are hurting me if you went too far."

"I don't think you are crazy, but we need to establish safe words. I don't want to hurt you."

"That sounds sensible. Red for stop, yellow for slow down, green for give me some more," I said pinching her nipple.

She smiled.

"Okay," she agreed.

"I have a request."

"How may I serve you my lady?" I asked.

"Would you love me with your cock, or is that just too much?"

"I would like that. Do you have another condom?"

"I haven't had normal sex for a while," she admitted.

"I promise to be gentle, if you don't like anything use the safe word," I whispered in her ear before nibbling her ear lobe.

"I know you are gentle," she confirmed she squeezed my cock and it sprang to life.

She applied the condom. Her soft hands played with my smooth balls. Our bodies moved together. She guided my cock with her fingers. Her pussy swallowed me and she sighed.

"Pound me hard! I want to be a bad girl!" she whispered.

I have never been into rough sex, Katrina was correct when she said I was gentle, but our love making became a wrestling match as she playfully resisted me.

"Please hold me by my wrists," she requested.

"Are you going submissive on me?" I asked.

"I want to try and understand you better."

"Bad, bad, Katrina," I taunted her.

I thrust deep into her several times making her gasp and smile. I held her wrists with one hand. I then pulled on her nipple. I rolled it gently between finger and thumb in time with my thrust.

"Oh Chloe!" she called out.

I felt her climax. I waited for her to recover as she shook against me. I willed myself to hold back while still fully inside her. I released her hands. I resumed, within a minute she was on the edge again. She wrapped her legs tightly around me with her hands on my bum.

"Finish me, you bad girl," she begged.

I pushed one last time, she cried out, I couldn't hold: I felt myself release in three great eruptions.

"Wow, you pack quite a punch," she panted.

"Was that okay?" I asked as we lay side by side.

"Okay?" she asked shaking her head.

"Not even close, I've never had anything like that before. Thank you."

"So you want to go all sub now?"

"No, but I liked it."

We visited the bathroom, cleaned up for a second time. We removed each other's make up which was quite fun before retiring to the bed. Despite Katrina's protests about being a Dom, she is very gentle which I found that very exciting. We cuddled close. we fell into a deep sleep.

*

It was morning. Katrina was awake, her fingers were stroking my hair.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Best sleep ever. Did you sleep okay?"

"Yes, I slept really well," I said with a laugh.

"I was wondering if I could dress you before breakfast? We can then eat together and discuss plans for the day."

"Okay, I like that idea."

"I will leave you to shower. I'll leave some clothes on the bed. If you don't like them wear whatever you are comfortable with. When you are ready come down to the dining room."

"What clothes do you want me to wear?" I asked.

"I'll let that be a surprise."

She kissed me, gathered her clothes and shoes and left me alone. I retrieved my little case. I found my wash-kit. I took a shower, but didn't wash my hair. I wrapped a big soft fluffy towel around my body. I couldn't help but giggle as I saw the clothes laid out on the bed almost like a flat person but missing a head and hands. It was a school uniform: white blouse, navy pleated skirt, white satin bra and panties with white opaque lace topped stocking hold ups. There were black patent Mary Jane shoes to complete the outfit. There was a little handwritten note. I noted Katrina had beautiful handwriting.

'Dearest Chloe,

I hope I don't offend, or that you think I am suggesting anything you would find inappropriate. I really enjoyed last night and our discussion gave me the idea.

Xx Katrina.'

I dressed as quickly as I could. The satin panties and bra were a nice fit. I inserted my breast forms. The white stockings were thick, opaque, but smooth, glossy: these weren't cheap. I slipped into the satin petticoat exhilarating in its cool touch. The blouse was tailored to enhance my boobs, was tight around my waist with short puff sleeves. The skirt was lined given me the delight of double layered satin. I slipped the shoes on. I buckled the cross over strap. I sat at the dressing table to apply a little makeup. I brushed my hair, I then had an idea, I found two hair bands from my wash kit. I went in search of Katrina. I wondered if she was dressed as the teacher or had opted for her boy school uniform?

I found her in the dining room. She was pacing back and forth. She hadn't noticed me. She was dressed in the same uniform as me.

"Hi," I called from the doorway.

She turned, smiled appearing to let out a sigh of relief.

"Hi, I thought I had made a mistake."

"No, thank you for the note."

"You have your hair in bunches?" she observed.

"You don't like it?"

"No, I mean I do like it. I have an idea. I'll be right back. There's juice or coffee or tea."

She scampered off leaving me to investigate beverages. I made tea and sat at the table. Katrina returned breathless. Her hair was now in bunches held by satin navy ribbons.

"I have ribbons for your hair too," she offered.

I nodded, allowing her to replace my bands with the ribbons. We sat, nibbled pastries and drank tea.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked taking Katrina's hands and kissing her fingers.

"I thought I would show you the house. Share lunch. Have a playtime. Take a break for dinner, we can dress for dinner or just relax, then maybe share a bed again. Is that okay?"

"I like the plan. You look very good in your uniform."

"So do you. I had these for a fancy dress party a few years ago."

"Dressed like this alone in the house, I feel kind of naughty like I have missed school for the day," I admitted.

"Yes, it does, doesn't it," she pulled me close and kissed me.

She took me by the hand. Katrina gave a running commentary during her tour of the building, the different rooms and its history.

"That concludes todays little tour," she announced when we were back in the kitchen.

"I will give you nine out of ten," I decided.

"Why not ten?" she asked.

"You can always do better, but I've just realised how competitive you are."

"Am not!"

"Oh, you are too," I countered with a laugh.

"I suppose you want me to make lunch now?" she asked hugging me.

"Let me help, what are we having?"

"I think I want to nibble a sausage sandwich," she declared.

I burst into giggles.

"What?" she demanded.

"What you just said," I laughed some more holding my sides.

"Oh, I didn't mean like that, you're a meanie," she complained as her face flushed bright red.

I hugged her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to tease you."

She kissed me.

"I wish I had a friend like you growing up," she said hugging me.

"I wish I had someone like you too."

We cooked, ate the sausages in bread rolls with fried onions and ketchup.

"Best school dinner ever," I declared as we loaded the dishwasher.

Katrina was quiet, contemplative with a serious expression.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I said.

"Oh, Chloe, you haven't I haven't laughed so much, or just been able to be me for so long. I'm so pleased you agreed to visit. I hope you will visit again."

"I would really like that: I had an idea. You must have access to some legal people?"

"Well yes, why, are you suing me?"

"No, no, my beautiful Katrina, I was thinking that they could write something so we were both protected, some sort of legalise non-disclosure secrecy thing. In the meantime I make an oath that what we say and do here stays between us or may I be struck with lightning."

"Oh, then I make the same oath beautiful Chloe. I make my oath that all that we say and do here stays between us or I may be struck down by lightning. Pinky promise?"

We linked pinky fingers.

"Pinky promise!" we said together.

Katrina held my face. She kissed me hard. I put my arms around her waist and surrendered to the moment.

"So playtime- tiddlywinks for dinner money, or if you're feeling brave truth or dare," I suggested.

She had a serious expression again.

"Katrina? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I was just wondering..."

"Please tell me."

She led me by the hand to the lounge, we sat down, I straightened my skirt. She smiled.

"You are such a girl," she teased with a smile.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I was thinking about play time."

"What are you thinking?," I said holding her hand.

"I would like to dominate you. Dress you. Restrain you."

"You have something else you want me to wear?" I asked with a smile.

"A maid's uniform?" she tested.

"That sounds exciting. What else?"

"Really? Cuffs?"

I nodded.

"A collar?"

"Please Mistress Katrina, dress me and restrain me."

"Go to your room, strip naked! I'll deal with you shortly!"

"Yes Mistress. That was so dominant you gave me goose bumps," I admitted.

I returned to the guest room. I removed the uniform. I set my breast forms on the bed. I sat there for a few minutes reflecting on the morning. I heard heels approaching. The door opened to reveal Mistress Katrina. She wore a dark red latex cat-suit that clung to her curves, with a matching red leather over bust corset and black shiny spike heeled knee high boots. She had tied her hair into a tight bun.

"Get on the floor. Now!" she instructed pointing to the carpet.

I felt a surge of adrenaline. I dropped to my knees.

"Close your mouth. You will trap flies."

I closed my mouth realising I must have had a jaw dropping moment.

"Mistress Katrina, how may I serve you?" I asked assuming a submissive pose.

Katrina seemed surprised by my immediate submission. She lay another garment bag with a holdall on the bed.

"Slave Chloe, you will follow my instructions."

"Yes Mistress Katrina."

The next thirty minutes was exhilarating as I was dressed in silence. I was dressed in a black satin corset, seamed black stockings with satin bikini panties. The satin maid dress was black with white embellishments, it had a built in satin and lace layered petticoat. It was zipped closed pulling tight around my body. Black patent peep toe heeled shoes with ankle straps were buckled to my feet. I was pushed onto the bed. Black shiny leather cuffs were buckled to my ankles and wrists.

"On your knees," she commanded.

I took my position. Katrina walked behind me. A wide collar was slipped around my neck- I felt it tighten as it was buckled. Katrina pulled my hair back gently so I was looking at her.

"Shall I lock you?" she asked showing me a padlock.

"Please Mistress Katrina, lock your naughty slave."

She leaned down and kissed me. The lock was then secured. She then proceeded to lock each of the other cuffs.

"Well don't you look so cute? Stand up."

I obeyed. She attached a leash to my collar.

"I would like to show you my special room. Please trust me Chloe."

"I trust you Mistress Katrina."

I was very aroused, my cock was tucked away, but not hard: I could feel it dribbling into my panties. She led me by the leash into the corridor. The two pairs of heels sounded so loud in the empty house. We descended the stairs to the hallway. I was confused, but followed enjoying the feeling of the beautiful costume with the tight restraints. Katrina used some remote control item- a wooden section of the stair slid open to reveal I small space. Did she intend to lock me in the dark? Oh that would be exquisite. But no, she stepped inside taking me with her. It was only really just big enough for the two of us. She selected another option, the panel slid shut, the space had a small light and then the whole little space descended. I let out a little cry as it dropped. It was an elevator.