Surrendering to Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay Chloe, just my little lift."

"Apologies Mistress, it surprised me."

After a moment or two it stopped. The door opened. Katrina led me into the hidden room. I found myself in a stone lined room with a polished wooden floor. I saw a cage, a bench, and some contraption that was suspended from the ceiling. I observed a pair of black wooden doors with another larger doorway at one end.

"That doorway is to the bathroom if you need it."

I was in awe. The ceiling had large dark timber beams. It was clearly new build, but made to look older. Katrina removed the leash and took my hands.

"Chloe, is this too much?"

"No, its just... I'm..." I couldn't find the words.

"I'm sorry, let's stop."

"No, it's not that. When you said room I had no idea you meant room. Sorry I'm babbling again."

"You're such a gentle soul, and I love your innocence. Like a child in the sweetie shop," Katrina laughed.

I blushed.

"Can you blush on command?" she asked.

"No, it's an autonomous response. I don't blush by choice."

"I bet I can make you blush on command?"

"That's not possible."

"What if I was attach you to my harness here, lift you up, expose your little bottom and then love you with my cock?"

"I would be excited, but I don't think that would trigger a blush response."

"Um, but if I was to say that you're a good girl, graceful as a ballet dancer with very kissable lips and a very feminine bottom," she tested.

I could feel my ears burning.

"And there we have it. You are terrible with compliments, my sweet."

She kissed me gently.

"I will stop teasing you," she offered.

"Mistress Katrina, did you mean what you said about the harness?"

"Well, we could, but would that be too much?"

"I would like to try it. Please restrain me and love me."

"Okay my adorable slave. Let me show you."

She demonstrated the contraption. It was operated by a series of electric motors mounted in the high ceiling controlled with a remote control. I could see that the harness would hold the wearer securely. The frame would spread-eagle the body limiting movement leaving them at the mercy of the operator.

"The wearer can be raised with their legs and arms tethered like Da Vinci's Ventruvian Man, then either tipped forwards or backwards."

"You designed this? Built all this?" I asked.

"I designed the room, but had specialist help to install it"

"I wish I had brought my lenses with me," I lamented.

"Lenses?"

"The black out ones I wore in the hotel."

"You want them now? You know what I look like."

"I found the deprivation very exciting."

"Oh, you will have to bring them with you next time."

"They are in my wash bag in the guest room bathroom."

"Okay, look around I'll go and get them."

I walked the room inspecting the 'furniture'. I sneaked a peak into the bathroom. Expecting a simple toilet, but found a full suite including a large pool bath with a separate shower enclosure. I took the opportunity to wipe my cock and clean my panties. I really needed another condom. Katrina returned.

"Mistress please may I have another condom I'm leaking."

She shook her head, but smiled, entered the bathroom and returned with a packet. She lifted my skirt, petticoat, lowered my panties: she applied the condom and rearranged me. She handed me the lenses holder.

"Once I have them in, I will need your help and guidance."

"I'll look after you and keep you safe," she assured me.

I inserted the lenses. I was so excited. I was led forward. My heart rate increased, endorphins and adrenaline flooded into my body. I felt the straps as they were fastened around my body, then attachments added to the wrist and ankle cuffs. It was all done in silence which just added to the atmosphere. I was startled as the motors roared to life- a sudden loud noise in a room of silence. I was lifted from the ground vertically. My arms were raised with my legs spread. I imagined myself in the pose of the Ventruvian Man, well nearly. What would Da Vinci have thought of my predicament? The main harness tipped backwards lowering me into the cradle like harness. My legs were raised. I felt a hand stroke my groin making me call out in surprise.

"Nearly there Chloe," she soothed.

I lay back in submission. I was fully restrained. I felt Katrina's hands on my thighs and panties. She moved my panties to one side allowing her cock to slide gently into my waiting hole. I have used toys on my bum hole for a while, but her cock was something else. She thrust slowly, penetrating deeply into me. I felt her latex covered body against my exposed skin. I have never felt such peace, such emotional contentment or physical joy. I can't say that it lasted seconds or minutes or hours. I finally called out as I climaxed feeling almost every muscle in my body spasm while my mind quaked. Thousands of stars exploded as she loved me. Katrina held me tight as I rode the sensation. I felt like I was floating or flying as Katrina climaxed.

"Chloe, was that okay?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied with a big smile.

I was lowered, gradually liberated from the harness. I was sat on the floor to take out my lenses.

"Are you really okay?"

"I think I was overcome by the experience."

"Let's take a break."

"Please may I stay dressed in these clothes."

"Okay. Let's go upstairs and make tea."

"Thank you for looking after me, thank you for loving me, thank you for being my friend."

We entered the elevator, returning to the world above.