Surrendering to Our Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand above him, neither of us saying a word while he looks at me. His eyes scan my tight stomach, my pert breasts, my flush face. Finally, he reaches up a hand and takes hold of my exposed breast. He messages it roughly, rolling my nipple between his fingers.

"You need to tell me, Jessica. What do you want." My eyes dart down to the bulge in his shorts. He sees this, and smiles. "You want this?" His hand grabs ahold of his manhood. "You want my cock?"

My mouth opens, but no words come out. James unzips his zipper and slowly unfurls his member. His penis slaps down on his thigh with a heavy thud. My stomach drops when I see it. It is a deep chocolate brown, uncircumcised, and it is enormous. Easily 10" long and thick as my arm, it's not even completely hard yet. James reaches down and slowly pulls back the foreskin, revealing a large, blunt purple head. It is nothing short of beautiful.

"I want to hear you say it," he replied.

"I want...you,"

"Want what from me?"

"I want...," Jessica looks down once more. "I want your cock."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," Jessica hisses.

James is stroking it now. The foreskin is sliding over the head and then back down again, revealing the pre-cum leaking from the slit. I lick my lips looking at it.

"Strip," James orders.

I hesitate for a moment, then undo my shorts. I let them fall. James is looking at me expectantly. I hook my thumbs into my underwear and then that's off too. James jerks his ten inch cock while looking at my naked body. The pre-cum makes his head glisten in the firelight.

"Spin for me."

I do it. I turn around slowly, letting him see all of me. My breasts. My ass. My shaved pussy.

"Turn around. Bend over."

I turn my back to him. I hesitate.

"Bend over," he insists, "and spread you legs."

I slowly bend at the waist and open up. My hands touch the ground. I'm now on full display for this virtual stranger. He's looking at my bare pussy. My tight asshole. He's masturbating his obscenely large cock while he inspects me. I feel his hand spreading my ass. He's staring at me. His thumb is working in circles around my asshole. I've just met this man and he's brazenly playing with my asshole.

Slowly he stands up. He pulls up behind me. I feel his cock land on my ass with a thud. It's heavy and warm. It extends from the bottom of my ass to my lower back.

He slides it down. I can feel the huge flared helmet sliding against my asshole, then my wet pussy. It leaves a trail of pre-cum down the crack of my ass. It feels incredibly thick against my entrance. He rubs the head against me, covering it in my wetness. I can feel it rhythmically pushing against me as he masturbates it against my pussy. Then he pushes. Hard.

I scream out at the intrusion. I'm breathing hard. This wasn't what I imagined. I imagined myself slowly worshiping this cock. Licking it. Tasting it. Taking it in my mouth. Rubbing it against my breasts. Slowly working it into my pussy. But that's not what's happening. He's just taking me.

My pussy is soaking wet. My lips are swollen. I am as ready for cock as my body can be, and yet on his first thrust I don't think he's even got a quarter of it in me. It's barely more than the head and I feel stretched to the limit. He has me bent at the waste standing in front of him. I reach back to put my hands on his hips, attempting to have some control of the speed with which he enters me. He pushes my hands away. Instead, he grabs my upper arms and uses them to pull. He's pulling me onto that monster.

I cry out again. Loud. I know Sean can hear me. What is he thinking in that tent, knowing I'm being taken? Inch by inch it's plowing into me. He's pulling me slowly but steadily back. I start breathing hard through my teeth, nearly hyperventilating. The mixture of pleasure and pain is incredibly intense. Half of me wants it out, but the other half needs to feel it all of the way in.

"Almost there," James soothes from behind me. I start emitting a low steady moan. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Finally, I feel his large testicles against my thigh and know he's there.

He pushes one last inch and is finally buried all of the way in me. He holds, letting me get used to the girth. When he starts to withdraw it feels like he's dragging my guts out with him. I can feel my whole pussy stretching outward, unable to escape his girth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...." I start chanting as he withdraws. My final exclamation becomes a yelp as he slams it back in. My legs are shaking. I think half of what's holding me up is just his cock.

In. Out. In. Out. He starts fucking me in earnest now. His heavy balls are slapping against me hard with every thrust. Slowly I'm getting used to him. I feel less pain, but I've never felt so full in all of my life. It is incredibly intense. I can feel my body warming to him. My pussy is drooling all down my leg. He's hitting somewhere inside me I didn't know about. I'm going to cum.

"Aaaaaaahhhhrrrrraaaaa," I scream as my first orgasm slams into me. My whole body starts to convulse. I'm heaving. He needs to support my body completely as I experience perhaps the most intense orgasm of my life. The release is so powerful that I'm weeping. "Yes. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, God yes." The feeling is everything. It's everything Sean could not give me. I've cum a thousand times with him but...nothing quite like this. And he knows it now. How could he not?

Slowly, James brings me down to my knees as my orgasm subsides. He never pulls out of me. He just keeps fucking. He has me doggy style now and he starts picking up speed. He starts fucking me hard. I yelp out with every thrust.

I start on my hands and knees, but slowly my arms weaken and I start to sink. Soon my head is on the ground and my ass is up in the air getting fucked. His rhythm is relentless. He has a handfull of my ass in each hand and he's slamming it back against him. He fans his thumb out and starts to push it into my ass. I would have thought it impossible fit anything more inside me, but the fucking has made everything loose. He slides in easily and starts fingering my hole while he fucks me. It feels incredible.

"Oh, God. That's it, baby. Fuck me, baby," I moan out. "You're gong to make me cum again, baby. I need to cum for you."

James starts grunting behind me.

"You close, baby? You going to give me your seed?"

James is slamming into me now. His cock is pushing up alongside my cervix. His balls are slapping against my clit hard. I start to scream, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." And then, with a roar, James slams deep into me and holds it there. "Yes! Cum for me! Cum for me now!"

I feel his cock lurch. It lurches so hard I feel like it's gong to lift me up. Cum explodes from him and into my hungry pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh, yes, baby. That's it baby. I feel you. I feel your cum!" I shout. "I'm cumming!" My body convulses underneath him as he fills me with seed. His ejaculations are intense. I don't just feel the liquid inside me. I physically feel it jetting out of him.

"So much," I cry. "So much cum"

Soon his ejaculations begin to fade. I'm breathing hard. My whole body feels like its vibrating with sexual excitement. "I love your cock. I love it so much! I just want you to fuck me forever." I slump down and feel his cock sliding out of me. Behind me, I hear James stumble to his feet. He pulls on his cock and a few last drops of cum rain down on my ass. With that he stumbles away, leaving me there with my upturned ass. I reach down and feel my pussy. It's gaping open. I wonder it it'll ever feel the same.

I lie there for five minutes? Ten? I don't know. Finally I rise on shaky legs. I feel like I have no strength. I can barely walk, but I stumble forward none the less. Reaching the tent, I unzip the flap. Crawling in, I flop down on the floor. Sean is before me. He's asleep, he's naked, and he's coated in cum. I'm glad I didn't finish him before I went out. I'm glad he came listening to me get the best fucking of my life.

—————-

I awaken to the sun glistening through the tent canopy. I have no idea what time it is. As my eyes adjust to the sun, my brain starts to adjust to what has happened. To my boyfriend sending me out to get fucked by another man. To having the most intense sex I've ever experienced. To Sean jerking off to the sounds of my orgasms.

Looking over I see Sean is still asleep. There's cum dried on his chest and stomach. His cock is erect, as it is every morning. I reach over and take hold of it. Bending down, I kiss the head. He begins to stir.

I swing a leg over him as he awakens. "Jess," he questions as I pull him upright and push down onto him. After last night he slides in very easily. I slowly start to ride him while gently fingering my clit. We fuck in silence for a few minutes.

"How...how was it?"

"It was...amazing. Did you listen?"

"I heard everything."

"Then you know. You know how hard he made me cum."

"Oh, God," Sean moans as he starts to cum. I smile, then lean down to kiss him. "I love you. Now there's something I have to go do."

I pull off of Sean, unzip the tent and walk outside. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to the bright sun outside. To see the smoke of a a morning campfire. To see the small waterfall and lagoon next to our campsite. To see James walking out of the Lagoon. He's nude, as am I. His muscles glisten in the morning sun. His cock sways heavily between his legs. I walk over to him and put a hand on his chest. I kiss him deeply.

I reach between us and take hold of his cock. It's far too big for my hands. I use both to get a grip on it and start to bring it to life. It takes a minute for it to fill up with blood. To become a hard, heavy shaft in my hands. I reach one hand lower and fondle his testicles. I roll them around in their sack. I squeeze.

James has his hand on the back of my head. He's pushing me into our kiss. I break away from his lips and start to kiss down his chin, his neck his chest. I slowly drop to my knees, kissing him the whole way. Finally I'm down. I pull back his foreskin and kiss the helmet. Grinning, I look up at him and say, "Spin for me." He grins back and slowly does.

"Turn around," I demand, echoing last night. He does. I admire his firm ass. I push him gently over, then spread his muscular ass open. I take a moment to examine his dark black bud, to smell his musk, before leaning in and kissing it. I kiss it like a lover. I kiss it urgently, yet tenderly. I push out my tongue and push into him slightly, tasting his asshole. I reach between his legs and gently pull on his testicles as I do. He moans softly.

I pull my head back and spin him the rest of the way around. I peel back his foreskin once more and tongue the head of his cock. I lick around and slightly into his large slit and think about how much cum must come spraying out of a hole like that. Soon I have the whole head in and am sucking on his nob. I'm moving down towards his balls and licking my way to the top of his shaft. I'm sucking the pre-cum as it oozes from him.

I sense motion out of the corner of my eye as I start to bob my head up and down on his shaft. Looking over, I see Sean. He's standing twenty feet away, slowly jerking his once again hard cock as he watches us. If I had any doubt as to how much this has aroused him, I can put it away. He's cum twice in the past few hours and is ready for more. I beckon him over. Uncertainly, he approaches. When he gets close, I reach out and grab hold of his member. I stroke him while continuing to worship James. Slowly I move him closer until he is right next to James. I pop my head off of James' immense tool and suck Sean into my mouth, covering him in saliva. I pull my head back and then, keeping eye contact with Sean the whole way, I press them together.

I take their two slick cocks and slide them against each other. Sean stiffens and gasps. "Look at it, baby," I cajole him as I rub their shafts together. "Look at you up against his big fucking cock." The sight is stunning. Sean's seven inch cock. Circumcised. Well groomed with his shaved balls and short pubic hair. It's dwarfed by the monster next to it. The ten inch, uncircumcised, ungroomed monster.

It takes both hands, but I keep them mashed together. I hump Sean's smaller cock up against James. James stares at the union dispassionately. Sean, on the other hand, seems overwhelmed by the sensation of being pressed up against another man's hard cock. "Does it feel good, baby," I ask him.

Sean whispers, "Yes."

"I bet rubbing up against the ridge of his big head feels nice, baby. Does it feel good to be up against this big cock?"

"Yes."

"The big, black cock that made your woman cum harder than she's ever cum in her life?"

Sean moans, "yes."

"The big, black cock that filled me with cum last night?"

"Yes."

"He tore me up, baby. I've never had something so big inside me. I...don't know if I can live without more of it."

Sean is silent. Watching their cocks straining against each other.

"Do you understand what I'm saying, baby? That I might need more of it? I don't know how you experience the things I experienced last night and just walk away. Do you understand?"

Sean hesitates, but nods his head. The two of them are now awash in a layer of their intertwined pre-cum. I pull them apart and point them at each other, smearing their heads against each other. Sean lets out a long moan as the most sensitive part of him slides against James massive cock head.

"Come here, baby." I pull Sean down on his knees next to me. I stare directly into his eyes as I drag my tongue up the length of James' ten inches. I take the head into my mouth and suck on him, tasting their mixed pre-cum. Reaching out, I put a hand on the back of Sean's neck and pull him towards me. He resists slightly, but I don't stop pulling until James is against his lips.

I pull James away for a moment, and kiss Sean long and deep. I push my tongue into his mouth, then I take the cock and slide it between us. There is hesitation, but soon we are both kissing and licking the side of James shaft. I look at Sean, struggling with this new experience and I feel immense love for him. I whisper to him, "I need you to really understand." With that I rock back on my knees and point James directly at Sean's mouth. For a long beat I'm not sure what he's going to do, but then Sean leans in and takes James into his mouth.

The blowjob is tentative at first, but soon Sean's head is bobbing up and down on James' shaft eagerly. James reaches a hand down onto Sean's head and starts guiding him. He starts to fuck Sean's mouth. Four inches go in. Then five. Then six. Sean has over half of the monster in his mouth and is using his hands to pleasure the rest. His eyes are glazed with lust. Looking down, I see his penis is painfully erect. It's an angry red color. I move around behind him and wrap my arm around his chest. "You're doing so good, babe. You feel in now, don't you? You understand how I need it."

Kneeling behind him, I slide my hand down and grab hold of his manhood. I start to jerk it. I lick the fingers of my other hand and reach down. I slowly push one and then two into his asshole. Sean grunts. I start finger-fucking him while I pound his cock. Sean starts emitting a steady moan around James' cock. Finally, he stiffens.

Sean lets out a strangled scream of pleasure as he lets James fall from his mouth. I feel his asshole squeeze tightly down on my fingers and then release. Cum rockets out of him onto the ground. "That's it baby. Cum for me. Cum for James. That's it." Six long ropes of cum spurt out of him before the rest starts to dribble down. As his breathing starts to slow, I leap up and mash myself against James. I kiss him hard. James reaches down and lifts me up into his arms, my legs spread, and impales me on his cock. "Oh, yes!" I cry out.

James fucks me fast and hard. His ten inches disappear into my eager cunt. At our feet, Sean has a ringside seat to it all. He sways, exhausted from his orgasm, as he watches James bring me to mine. It is thunderous. I scream as it rips through me. As I lose all control in James arms. On his cock. I scream for him to fuck me through it, and he does right until I being to come down. That's when James pushes in as deep as possible and fills me with his cum.

Part of me wishes I could be Sean for a moment. Sitting there on the ground. The taste of cock in my mouth. Watching as James' huge nuts pull up towards his body. Watching as his cock starts to visibly jerk inside me. Watching as the cum, too much for my body to contain, starts to rain down from my pussy.

Finally, it is over. James' spent member slides out of me. More cum splashes down in the dirt. I turn around to face Sean. He leans forward and kisses my spent vagina. I whisper to him, "I love you."

—————————

It's later that day. Sean, James, and I have hiked out to the forrest edge. We are approaching the place James' car will be waiting for us. Throughout the hike, James and Sean have been quietly discussing something. I'm curious, but assume Sean will tell me when we get back to the hotel.

When we round the corner, we see two pickup trucks. One is James empty vehicle. The other is an old pickup with four young island men in it. James, who seems to know them, steps ahead and has a rushed conversation with the men. Then he turns to me.

"Jessica. Things will be tight in my truck going home. Not comfortable. I will take Sean with me to the hotel. I've arranged for my friends to take you in their car. Ok?"

I hesitate for a moment, sensing a setup. I look at Sean, but he looks away. He's a part of whatever this is. The men are all grinning at me a little too eagerly.

"Ok," I hear myself saying almost before I know I've decided. They quickly load me into the back of the pickup. The engine starts and we begin to pull away. Looking back I see Sean and James talking as they watch me go. Sean looks a little concerned. James is reassuring him. There are three men in their twenties in the back of the truck with me. The fourth man, a little older, is driving. One of the men is gently massaging his cock through his shorts. I smile at him shyly. It's going to be an interesting drive.

12