Surrendering to the Dark

Story Info
Grace and Ally surrender to Emanuel's dark desire to breed.
2k words
4.1
19.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers

The night air was sultry as I entered the dim, candlelit room.

"About time you showed."

"It's the honeymoon suite." I remarked feeling nervous as hell.

"Isn't this what it is?" He smiled. His dark face revealed lust, unmistakable lust. I knew I'd shouldn't have let Ally badger me into this. Ally. I could hear her in the adjoining room with Damaris. I imagined his thick, black cock inside her, stretching that beautiful pink pussy of hers.

"We're not married." I pointed out.

My voice trembled. I tried to put up a braver front, but I failed. I failed because Emanuel was lying in bed, nude. Only a sheet covered his groin and that large, pulsating cock of his. Only his thick, masculine legs and perfectly smooth abs were visible, revealing beautiful dark skin that was smooth and coated in a thin veneer of sweat.

"I'm not the marrying type." He said as he leaned farther back against the pillows with his hands folded behind his head, appraising me as I closed the door behind me and stood before him in nothing but the bikinis I wore on the beach. Outside, the waves were relentlessly pounding upon the shore. The wind blew, but it was so hot that it made the sweating worse, and the heat that burned my loins feel like a raging inferno, one that threatened to burn me alive. "But I am the baby making type." He reminded me of his promise to make Ally and me his baby mammas.

"You still want that baby, huh?" I felt butterflies in my stomach again.

The wicked part of my hypersexual mind wanted nothing more to conceive his child, as if that would make him mine. It wouldn't. He would never be mine. I would never be his, not truly.

"I take care of all of them, and their mammas too." He grinned. "I want you to be mine, Grace." He then said, taking on a serious expression. He was playing games. It was a game I wasn't sure I wanted to play. "But you're playing hard to get, and now you're seeing other guys. You're giving yourself to too many lovers."

"I'm supposed to be all yours, then?" I felt a flash of anger. "I'm supposed to wait till you show up in town and have babies for you, as if you own me?"

"I do own you. I own you both." He said. "Hear her in there, your lover." He prompted. "She's screaming because my boy Damaris is giving her what she craves. He knows she's mine and that she's going to be my baby mamma. He did me a solid and now I'm doing him one. I'm giving her to him tonight."

"You going to give me to him too?"

"Maybe." He said pondering the idea. "But not before I've put some black seed into you."

"Emanuel..."

"Grace, come here and satisfy your desire." He said pulling the sheet away, revealing his cock that was still lying on his leg. "You know how I like it."

Fighting back the tears, the same damn horny side of me overrode my better judgement. I should have left, then and there. No one owns me. I am my own person. I sure as hell wasn't going to be his baby mamma either. And yet, here I was crawling onto the bed and planting myself between his parted legs, pressing my hands onto his thick, muscled thighs. I took his cock and felt its limp mass in my hand. As soon as I pressed my tongue on its thick shaft, it began to harden. I worked my way up to this head and tasted the saltiness of it. It wasn't pre-cum. It was only sweat, the delicious sweat of his body. I licked him and I couldn't help but feel him squirm as I did. I was torturing him. It wouldn't last I knew. He'd take control and once he did he would own me tonight. This was my only moment of control over him.

I licked till I had him where I wanted. He was sweating now I saw as he glared at me, desperate for what he really wanted. I smiled before giving it to him. I slid his cock into my mouth and I swallowed. I'd been doing this a lot with Chance, who by the way was back in Charleston, probably in bed with Jasmine. He was falling for her, really falling for her. Fortunately, she didn't mind sharing, for he was still ours. He always would be.

I kept swallowing till he spewed his load all over my face and throat. He watched as I swallowed his cum and it was then I knew that my moment was over. He got up and pushed me onto my back. With one pull of the strings, my bikini bottoms came off. He just tossed them to the floor.

"You won't be needing those the rest of the night." He told me as he studied my pussy for a moment or two. He obviously could see that I'd shaved most of my mound, leaving my pink lips, my labia exposed. "I'm going to enjoy this." He grinned, obviously pleased with what I'd done.

He leaned own and buried his face between my legs. As before, I gripped his dreadlocks as he ate me, pressing my legs far apart as he did. His hands were hot as they pressed into my sweaty thighs. Again, the sight of his dark hands upon my sun-kissed white legs sent me into erotic bliss. I moaned. I screamed at times. I squirmed. I bucked. He wouldn't let go. He held me tight as he ate me, deep with his warm mouth, and his wicked tongue. I was in an erotic high, so much so that I knew I came more than once. His face was coated with my juices as he sat up and laughed, obviously proud of himself.

"Damn, girl...you're hot!" He stated aloud, probably enough for Damaris and Ally to hear him in the adjoining room. "Now I'm going to own you, Grace." He leered down at me before taking his cock in hand. I watched as he guided it to my opening. "If I didn't make you mine when I was in Charleston, I'm going to make you mine now, here in beautiful Jamaica."

I barely had time to prepare, for he shoved it swiftly inside me. It went in deep, deep enough to take my breath away.

"Please..."

"Please what, Grace?" He asked as he pressed his body against mine and kissed me so hungrily that I thought he would devour the very air in my lungs. "Please what?" He asked again, and kissed me harder this time. "Please make me yours. Is that what you were going to say?"

"Emanuel..." I breathed.

"I'll give you what you need, girl." He said and began grinding his hips against me.

I couldn't fight back the desire that overwhelmed me. I wanted him. Damn it! I wanted this! I wanted to be his! It was that damnable part of me that was driving me crazy. It was driving me into the darkness, into the black.

"Come on, baby." He said as he buried is throbbing cock inside me, over and over with each thrust of his body. Above us was a mirror and I could see my white legs against his dark hips. My white hands gripping his sweaty, black skin. It turned me on so bad...seeing this. Seeing me do this with Emanuel. I loved seeing his tight, muscled ass pounding against me, so firmly that his balls slapped me, like they did back in that hotel months ago in Charleston, the night I danced right into his arms and into his possession.

"You got this I see." Damaris said as he came into the room with Ally in tow. Both were nude and I could see the dazed looked upon her face. Her eyes were glossed over, and I new she was lost to lust and to her destiny, he destiny as Emanuel's girl, possibly forever. "Need a hand with that pussy?" He leered at me, hungrily. His cock that dangled between his legs began to harden, proving he was far from spent.

"Soon as I cum inside her." Emanuel said. "She's going to have to learn that I'm her man now."

"A good dose of cum should do the trick." Damaris told him with a depraved smile.

I knew Emanuel was going to give me to him. As soon as his cum shot into my sore pussy, I knew Damaris would take me too.

"Come here, Ally." He said and pushed her onto the bed next to me. Emanuel wasn't spent either. His cock, still aroused, aimed for Ally's pussy. I watched as he shoved it in, eliciting a deep moan from her. She didn't look at me but kept her focus upon our lover. He began pounding her, even as I felt Damaris crawl onto the bed and take hold of me. It was only seconds really and he had already shoved his rock-hard cock inside, and as Emanuel reached his rhythm, so did Damaris. It was perfect, dead on as they took us, making us theirs with thrust after thrust till we were both screaming that we surrendered. We'd be theirs. We'd bear their children.

That was what I remember yelling out as he came inside me. I recalled Ally's face afterwards. I still cry to this day, knowing that she and I had allowed ourselves to be broken in like two wild mares. Once again, we escaped conceiving children with our overbearing lovers. However, even after weeks had passed, we were still haunted by what we'd done. It wasn't long after we returned from Jamaica that Emanuel began coming around once every month. We guessed that he was checking up on us. Faith did finally conceive, but it wasn't with Emanuel. It was with Damaris. She named the boy Emanuel just to keep the peace. He still claimed that it was his. Damaris didn't care one way or the other and has since disappeared. As far as Ally and I are concerned, we are still lovers. Jasmine conceived and a daughter was born a week ago. Chance is over the moon. We took on another lover though. We met Haley at a local bar. She knows of Emanuel and his claim over us. She said she'd risk it to be our lover. She's a beautiful brunette that grew up in the sea islands. A few nights ago, Emanuel showed up while she was staying with us. She was reluctant at first, but she gave in and took his cock. He pounded her into submission quick enough and now he claimed her too. Ally and I both took his cock that night and wouldn't you know...it finally happened. Ally conceived, and so did Haley. They'll start showing soon enough and everyone will know that we're black owned.

I felt him coming into the room. He was back, and this time for me. From the look on his face, I knew he realized that he'd won. He stood nude in my doorway.

"I know you're not on the pill, Grace." He said. "I've come back to make you officially mine. You're going have my baby."

As the tears streamed down my face, I faced the wall as he took ahold of me from behind. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. He inhaled as he pressed his nose into my hair, which was damp from my shower. With firm hands, he gripped me by the waist, but for only a moment, for his hands quickly lifted my shirt to expose my naked ass and pussy. I saw Faith and Ally watching. They watched with tears in their eyes, knowing that once more I was the last to fall.

"Your mine forever." He breathed before he swiftly entered me. It was so hard and fast that I cried out. "That's it...scream baby. Scream for daddy." He told me as he began trusting against me, claiming me body and soul.

DCBeck
DCBeck
81 Followers