Surrogacy Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

I lay alongside Troy in bed, Paula lying alongside him on the other side. It had seemed strange at first, but now it was becoming the new normal. He was using both his hands to caress our pussies, we were sharing his cock and balls with a hand each. I knew that in a couple of days Paula would be at her fertile time, so we were avoiding sex until then to allow his sperm to increase and mature. I was pleased I'd had the afternoon to indulge my sexual appetite with Mike and Sophie, but still would have liked to make love with my darling husband. My thoughts drifted back to the afternoon and my insights into other forms of surrogacy.

"Honey, you're going to make our baby in Paula in a few nights and you need to do this because I'm infertile. How do couples get on when the male is infertile or maybe has some genetically transferred deformity which makes them want to avoid him fathering children?" I asked.

"I guess at present there are no formal facilities to allow a woman in that situation to become pregnant without adultery, which is often still a crime and certainly a marriage breaker," replied Troy, "Why do you ask?"

"I was just thinking about it this afternoon after a great session with Mike and Sophie. By the way, you did a wonderful job on her labia; she's really pleased and almost completely healed. It looks great. She's probably going to start taking clients again this weekend. Mike's a real stud as well."

"Dare I ask how you know that?"

"No, you probably don't dare, so I'll tell you instead; he fucked Sophie and me this afternoon by the pool. Probably the only reason I'm not crawling over you wanting sex right now. So, I got to wondering if it would be possible to offer surrogacy for couples where the guy was infertile, maybe using Mike as the impregnator, or possibly you, if your wife didn't object too much."

Troy chuckled at thus last remark. "Knowing my wife, I very much doubt that she'd object, but she may insist on watching and possibly fucking the woman's husband. Am I right, darling?"

"Yeah, you're right. You know me too well. But what do you think of the idea?"

"It certainly has merit. There would need to be checks, both medical and legal. We'd have to have everything tied down tightly so that, for example, if the baby was deformed or something the couple couldn't then say they didn't want it and it was the impregnator's baby, or ask the impregnator for child support. There is also the aspect of costs, not so much this time with Paula as her medical costs and the possibility of having time off work due to carrying our child are covered as she lives here with free medical care and is in a polyamorous relationship anyway, so that wouldn't apply."

"So how would we set it up?"

"Well, there is a problem. While gestational surrogacy is legal in Nevada, traditional surrogacy is not. So legally the surrogate mother would need to be fertilized with an embryo rather than use her own egg, as she can have no genetic relationship with the baby she carries. But there would be ways around that. The other thing is that usually with gestational surrogacy the fertilization would take place by sperm from the surrogate father being introduced into the mother's womb by a pipette, while we all know there is a far more enjoyable and efficient way of achieving this result. While adultery is grounds for divorce, that would hardly be applicable if both married partners consented to the adultery so that they could have a child. It could always be construed as polyamory, for which the laws are vague to non-existent."

"So, it's probably best to keep it simple and work with consent from everyone," I summarized hopefully.

"Yes, probably. And if there were no costs involved, so the impregnator wasn't paid or the surrogate mother, in our case, Paula, wasn't paid, then it's far less likely that there would be legal issues. I certainly wouldn't see it as a money-making venture but rather a service to those childless couples who desperately want a child."

"Or people like me, who want to experience pregnancy but don't want to raise a child," said Paula.

"Yes, true, but I think you'd be the exception rather than the rule," replied Troy. "Far more would be like Carla, who would want a baby but either cannot conceive, have some genetic abnormality which they don't want to pass on, or, for society women, who don't want to damage their body shape through pregnancy. I suggest we do not offer the service to that latter category."

"So, what about the other types of sexual surrogacy, for those who are impotent possibly due to some past sexual traumas, who would benefit by learning how to respond sexually to a partner? We almost do that already; do you see a possibility of formalizing this role in our healing therapies?" I asked.

"You're meaning maybe inviting another couple into the bedroom so that we could possibly guide, maybe demonstrate, maybe exchange partners so each experiences what loving sex feels like? That sounds an excellent idea. We could almost do that now, but it would be a good idea to train some sexual therapists for this. You do realize that all these ideas will probably initially be opposed by the local community, don't you?"

"Yes, that's a problem which will need to be worked through, just as we worked through the problems of having a strip club and brothel here. We are now reasonably well accepted by most of the community because we run a tight ship and there have been absolutely no complaints. I guess it's one of those things that if you don't like it you simply ignore it. We haven't had wives complaining about their husbands visiting here instead of being with them."

"In fact, it's quite the opposite," interjected Paula, "I've had several women tell me in the café that after their men come here for an evening, once they return home, they are far more loving and that their sex lives have improved hugely since we started here. How's that for service to the community?"

Troy and I chuckled. "Anyway," I said, "Let's discuss this further at a business meeting. All this talk about sex is making me feel sexy, as it is with you two, I guess. Troy, you'll just have to suffer, sorry, darling. Paula, do you feel like a little relief before sleep? I received a fairly large package today which I stored in the cupboard. Like to see it?"

"Probably," replied Paula as she and Troy looked at me quizzically.

"Sorry, honey, it's a girls-only toy, but I'm sure you'll enjoy watching."

I climbed out of bed and opened both doors of the large storage cupboard before wheeling the machine into the room. I saw from the smile on Troy's face that he knew what it was, but Paula had a questioning look.

"It's a Sybian," I said in response to her unasked question, "Do you want to try it?"

"I don't know. What does it do?"

"It gives you sensations you can only dream about. I figured that if you'd be monopolizing Troy, I needed some guaranteed relief, but I wondered if you wanted to ride it first."

"Ok, sounds good. I'm up for anything once."

"Oh, you'll want this more than once, I guarantee it."

Troy sat up in bed as Paula climbed out and I took out an eight-inch dildo, fitted it to the machine, lubed it then plugged the Sybian into the wall socket.

"Watch," I instructed as I put the machine through its paces, causing the dildo to rotate and then showed the vibrating function.

"And I'm guessing that will all be happening to me when that fake cock's inside me."

"Dead right, sweetie, hop on board."

Paula eagerly straddled the machine and positioned herself over the dildo. I noticed she was already wet so told her to simply lower herself and watched as the dildo entered her smoothly. "You ready to start?" I asked.

Paula nodded, then I started the rotation slowly.

"Ooohhh, that feels nice. Touching all the good bits," Paula said, a smile on her face.

"Then here comes the best part," I replied as I turned the vibrations on slowly. She let out a squeal, then her eyes seemed to glaze over as the vibrations began arousing her. I increased the vibration speed and the look on her face became more intense as her arousal grew.

"Ooohhh, that's so nice," she said softly, her focus clearly on the sensations radiating through her body, "A bit faster, I think."

I increased the vibrations and the rotations, watching her closely as she seemed to sag onto the machine further, as though she was losing muscle control. She began moaning softly to herself, her head unstable, her thighs trembling against the sides of the machine. I glanced up at Troy, noticing him grinning as he watched the show, one hand idly stroking his rampant cock. I looked at it, then shook my head. Guiltily he moved his hand away.

Paula's breathing became fast and ragged, her body began shaking as her moans became continuous and louder. I increased the vibes a little and she began humping the machine with her hips, then with a wail she went rigid, head thrown back and let out a scream as she came hard. I let the machine run for a short time, watching her body convulse as the peak passed, then I slowly wound both rotation and vibration down to zero. Paula sat there, sagging after the intensity of her release, then slowly she looked up at me and grinned.

"That was wonderful," she said, "Abso-fuckin'-lutely wonderful. Thank you so much darling."

She slowly climbed off the machine and sat on the side of the bed next to Troy, who wrapped his arms around her, kissed her, then sat back, his hand in her crotch, gently stroking her wet pussy. I wiped the seat and dildo, relubed it, although I doubted that was necessary, handed Paula the control and climbed on. The dildo was still warm as it entered then slowly filled my waiting love tunnel. Once I was fully seated, I waited in anticipation. Nothing happened.

"You can turn it on whenever you like," I told Paula.

"Oh, Ok," she replied and I felt the dildo begin rotating inside me, faster and faster, and looked up to see Paula grinning.

"A bit fast," I told her.

She adjusted it back to a gentle rotation then started the vibrations, slow at first, then gradually faster. I noticed she was watching me for my reactions and as the present speed was just beautiful, and she could obviously see that, she left it there. Waves of arousal began pouring through my body from my clit. I wondered how it would feel if my clit was through the ring; next time I'll find out, I thought. I felt my hips begin rocking back and forth of their own accord, increasing the sensations. The vibes increased slightly and I heard my slight yelp as my body responded. I was leaning forwards, my arms supporting me on the machine, but raised one hand and began squeezing my nipples, sending even more stimulation through me. Then Paula increased both rotation and vibration again and it was more that I could take. Waves of orgasm arose from my clit, washed through my body and poured into my brain as I heard my scream and felt my body begin to shudder, shake and convulse in orgasmic pleasure. I was rigid; lost in intense pleasure; my whole world condensed to a vibrating dildo and my pussy. It was too much to hold, and I simply collapsed, my energy gone, as I felt the vibrations and rotations slow then stop. I gradually became aware of my surroundings again and grinned towards Paula and Troy before gathering the strength to dismount, clean up quickly and snuggle into bed beside darling Troy. I was asleep even before my head hit the pillow.

The alarm went off early the next morning, a signal for Paula to ready herself for another day in the café. She climbed out of bed, showered and dressed after looking longingly at the Sybian. She kissed us both good morning and left for her breakfast preparations. Troy and I enjoyed the short time each morning when we had time for just the two of us. In the past we would make sweet gentle love, but with Troy now saving his cum for Paula, that was not to be this morning. However, we now had a partial substitute. Troy saw me looking at the Sybian and grinned, then nodded.

"Show me what you can do, honey."

I climbed out of bed, handed him the control and wiped the machine down.

"Does it have a bigger dildo?" he asked.

I turned towards him and saw his grin. "Yes, two in fact, a nine and a ten inch. You don't really want me to use those do you?"

"Yes, a nine inch. And come here a second."

I did, allowing him to feed my clit bar through the ring so my clit protruded further and, as we both knew, was far more sensitive. "Try the nine," he said.

I fitted the larger dildo, noticing that as well as being longer, it was also fatter, then I lubed it and climbed on board, lowering myself gently as far as possible. I was still an inch from the saddle. I looked at him questioningly and he simply turned on the slow rotations and slow vibrations. Waves of arousal poured through me again; I realized I was addicted to these feelings. I also noticed that my cunt was lengthening and I was able to slide further down the shaft until I could put my weight on the saddle. Immediately the sensations increased tenfold as my exposed clit was vibrated directly by the machine. Reflexively I lifted off, but then immediately missed the power of the stimulation and lowered myself down once more. I did that several more times until I found I could stand the intensity. Troy saw that and slowly increased the vibrations.

Although I had ridden a Sybian in the past, once, I had never experienced sensations like I was now feeling. Very quickly I progressed towards my orgasm and after a few moments I was panting, my hips were thrusting and then with a scream I came hard. The vibes didn't stop. I went through that orgasm, went through the relaxation afterwards, chose to stay in the saddle and felt Troy increase the stimulation, pushing me towards my second release. Very quickly the sensations built, the orgasm overpowered me with its strength and I went limp from exertion, leaning forward over the machine, trying to lift myself off it with my weakened arms. Troy saw my plight and took pity, turning the machine off as I panted my way to some semblance of recovery.

Eventually I stood up, shakily, lay back in bed beside Troy, where we kissed and cuddled, then we both got up, showered and dressed for breakfast and a day's work. Paula grinned as we arrived for breakfast.

"You look like you're well and truly fucked," she told me.

"Thanks. Troy made me cum twice, damned machine. I think I'm addicted to it."

"Huh, you've been addicted to sex since I first met you. A bit like me I guess."

We ate a quiet breakfast, the days of catching up on events over breakfast were long gone now that we shared a bed together. After that we each went to our offices, consulted our diaries and made ready to meet, greet and treat our clients.

*********************************

On Friday afternoon, Troy and I reported to Meghan in the dungeon as usual, accompanied by Paula, who was also taking part in these sessions now that she was part of our family. Over time the sessions had become more informal, Meghan dropping the need to be addressed as Mistress by us, but still wearing the very sexy dominatrix uniforms that Troy in particular enjoyed. This time I knew that Paula and I would be punished for our adventures with Mike. The problem we had was trying to find something to pin on Troy. For the past week he'd been the epitome of the loyal husband, refraining from sex of any type due to Paula's impending impregnation. This morning Paula told me that, according to her thermometer and dates, she was entering her fertile period today, so we decided that a ceremonial impregnation in the dungeon would be very appropriate. Before that, however, our transgressions would undoubtedly be dealt with.

When I'd told Meghan that I'd purchased a Sybian, she was very interested in having it in the dungeon to use with clients. She had quickly devised a means to change it from an instrument of pleasure and release to a female torture device simply by having Mike fasten it to a heavy plywood base to which he also attached several Velcro straps. When we arrived at the dungeon, we noticed the Sybian in pride of place beneath a steel frame to which we had been attached for previous punishment sessions.

"Hi, Meghan," we greeted her as we entered, admiring her body encased in a black fishnet body stocking.

"Good afternoon Carla, Paula and Troy. I hope you're ready for another gruelling session in the dungeon."

We assured her we were and, as usual, she asked to be told our misdemeanors from the past week. Troy told her of our confession to having sex with Mike, which she viewed very seriously, while we told of Troy's almost continuously rampant cock, which he seemed to have great difficulty in leaving untouched. Meghan, of course, knew the reason for this, but for her, no reason was ever an excuse. After some discussion, it was decided that firstly, both Paula and I would each receive ten strokes of the multitailed whip on our breasts and our asses, then ride the Sybian for ten minutes. Troy would receive 20 strokes of the multitailed whip on his ass as he fucked Paula in an effort to impregnate her. His punishment would take place after ours did.

Meghan told Paula that she was first so she stripped naked and allowed herself to be tied into a whipping frame. Troy was then handed the whip with instructions to use it on her breasts and ass, ten strokes each. He had long ago learned that if he was too gentle when administering punishment, it was more painful both for him and for the person being punished, as Meghan would take over and she was anything but gentle. So, Troy applied the 20 strokes to Paula, leaving her breasts, belly and ass a rosy shade of red. Next it was my turn to be whipped and soon my breasts, belly and ass matched Paula's.

Then it was Paula's turn for the Sybian. Her initial enthusiasm for the machine quickly turned to consternation when Meghan fitted an eight-inch dildo, Paula sat on it as she had before, but then Meghan fastened the Velcro knee straps around her legs, preventing her from lifting off the dildo, and fastened her wrists with the Velcro fastenings in front, preventing her from easing the pressure on her clit.

"When you're being impregnated, it's important to have an orgasm as well so that your body is more accepting of the sperm entering your womb to start a new life. This is one thing that they have found with the provision of sperm by donor using a pipette, so now they usually ensure that the recipient has at least one orgasm when it is inserted. Today I'd be very surprised if you only had one. Are you ready?"

"Yes," replied Paula.

Meghan turned the Sybian and a timer on, setting the rotation to slow and the vibration to medium, a little higher than we used the other day. Immediately Paula began writhing as the machine stimulated her clit and vagina. Within three minutes on the timer, she had her first orgasm, her body shuddering and trying to reduce the pressure on her clit so she could stop cumming, but to no avail. She seemed to relax after a minute, probably from exhaustion, but then Meghan increased the power to each system and she was once again rapidly climbing the slope towards her next orgasm. This struck her after a few more minutes and seemed to last longer. Once it was over, Meghan again increased the power and pushed Paula to her final orgasm a minute before her time ran out. This time she continued to cum for the whole minute until Meghan ended her sweet torture by turning off the machine.

Troy and I unfastened Paula and helped her to a seat, then Meghan fastened me into the Sybian as she had for Paula.

"You can have the same treatment," she told me, "Even though you're not going to be impregnated. Maybe this will satisfy your carnal desires so you don't need to have sex with every passing guy." I knew that you cannot cure sex addiction with more sexual stimulation, as did Meghan, but it sounded plausible and achieved its purpose, an excuse to administer enjoyable sexual punishment.