Surrogacy Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the stimulation begin, felt the familiar sensations, enjoying them at first until I came hard, my clit feeling like it was on fire from the pressure and vibrations. I was pleased that the bar wasn't pulled out through the ring. The stimulation continued; no rest, but a slight increase in power for the vibes. I barely recovered from the first time, when I felt myself approaching the second. I tried hard to fight it, knowing that I couldn't and it would only make it stronger. Eventually I relaxed and let it happen, my body shuddering as waves of ecstatic sexual feelings poured through me, leaving me drained and panting, but there was more. The power increased again and I was soon on my way towards the next peak, which approached rapidly and passed quickly, leaving me feeling like a wrung out limp rag, but my time wasn't up yet. The next one approached faster still and carried me away with it, my orgasm taking over and remaining a pulsating, pounding, shuddering presence as I heard myself utter scream after shrill scream as I remained in the throes of orgasm for seemingly an eternity. Then, as though from a distance, I heard the timer ring and the machine stopped, leaving me perched on the plateau of sexual ecstasy looking for a way down.

Hands helped me out of the straps and onto a seat beside Paula, who placed her arm around me and gave me a hug.

"You'll be right," she said comfortingly, "You'll be fine and in a very short time you'll want more. I do already."

I had time to mutter a quick "Thank you" before Troy and Meghan escorted Paula away to a bed in the corner, where they positioned Paula on her back with a pillow under her ass, legs widespread. As I watched, Troy knelt between her legs and eased his rock-hard cock into Paula's cunt, pushing forwards until he hit the end. Then they kissed, he cupped her breasts with his hands and began kneading and squeezing her breasts and nipples like he usually did with me. Seeing them in this intimate embrace, I felt incredible jealousy towards them. I quickly banished that feeling as I told myself that people never belong to you and can be shared with others. This included even a spouse, who was bound to you by vows and emotional ties, but still remained free; nobody could ever own another person. I remembered the quote from someone unknown, stating that if you love something, set it free; if it comes back, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was yours. Seems it applied to spouses as well. Besides, I rationalized, I was all in favor of this so why was I feeling this way? I stood up and walked slowly over to the bed, where Meghan handed me the multitailed whip.

"Beat your husband's ass while he fucks his whore," she said, "Don't spare the whip; take out your anger and jealousy as you watch your husband couple with and impregnate another woman."

Her words brought my feelings to fever pitch once more, so I laid into him, beating his ass hard each time he slid his cock nearly out of her slippery cunt, forcing him to reflexively push back harder, faster and deeper. Paula was obviously enjoying her hard fucking, moaning gently, rolling her head from side to side as the barely finished orgasmic state she had been in returned with a vengeance. Before I'd even completed eight strokes, she came hard, her body shaking and writhing as Troy continued his thrusts and withdrawals unabated. Paula let out a scream, then bit her bottom lip, trying to suppress further screams as her hips thrust upwards, meeting every thrust of Troy's huge cock as it plowed the depths of her gaping cunt. She came again as I completed the last stroke, leaving Troy free to focus on impregnating instead of the pain from the strokes. I realized that the beating had been a ploy to prolong the sexual congress, thereby allowing more sperm to be ejaculated for a greater chance of success.

It took only a few more thrusts before Troy pressed into Paula hard, grimacing as he came deep inside her fertile belly. I imagined the wriggling sperm working their way into her womb, into her tubes, seeking out the waiting, fertile egg. I noticed that Paula was also in the throes of yet another orgasm, probably due to the feeling of Troy's hot cum being squirted into the end of her cunt. She gripped his body in her arms as they pressed together, then they kissed.

After a few minutes, Troy carefully withdrew his now softening cock from Paula's love tunnel and rolled off her, Meghan quick to push a soft rubber bung into her hole to retain his sperm.

"Keep your legs up for a while, let the sperm soak in, honey," she told Paula.

Troy turned to me and we embraced. I found I was crying, tears running down my cheeks, down his chest.

"What's wrong, honey?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said wiping at the tears.

"Darling, I know something's bothering you and you know we're always open with each other. So, what is it this time? Please let me help you."

I told him about the feelings of jealousy I'd had earlier, how I'd beaten him harder than I meant to because of those, and how I felt knowing that he was trying to make a baby inside Paula, a baby he could never make inside me. I told him how useless and inadequate I felt because of that. He reassured me of his love and suggested we make love together now, just so I'd know. I declined, much as I would have liked to, on the grounds that he needed to conserve his sperm for the next two days before once again trying to impregnate Paula, in case this first time was unsuccessful. He hugged me tight.

"That's what I love about you, darling," he told me, "Always putting the needs of others before your own. I'll make it up to you, promise I will."

"There's nothing to make up," I told him, "It's all in my silly head. I can make love with other men, just as you can make love with other women. Hell, a couple of days ago I was in seventh heaven as Mike fucked me, and I probably will be when he fucks me again. And I know you love me as I love you, it's just that . . . Oh, I don't know," I finished lamely.

We held each other as we watched Paula recovering from her many orgasms in the last little while. Finally, she sat up and grinned at us.

"Well, I guess I'm pregnant. If I'm not, it's not for lack of trying. And we'll have some more trying on Sunday, right sweetheart?"

"Definitely," agreed Troy, "But right now I feel like a swim. How about it?"

Paula and I agreed, Meghan said she'd be out as soon as she'd tidied the place up, so we collected our clothing and carried it out to the pool, tossing it on a bench before diving in. I swam a few lengths, using the cool water and the exercise to try to clear my mind. Meghan came in shortly, stripped off her fishnet body suit, causing Troy to almost drool as his cock hardened, dived into the water and swam for a while then joined us at the shallow end. We chatted for a bit until Mike entered the area, stripped off his working clothes and also dived in, again swimming a few lengths before joining us. We chatted inconsequentially for a while until Paula told him, with a big grin, that she might be pregnant. He asked about that and Paula elaborated about the surrogacy she had agreed to do. I thought this was a good opportunity so I asked him if he'd be willing to be a sperm donor in a surrogacy program.

"Of course, I would," he agreed. "What'd I need to do, just cum into a jar and then you'd transfer that to some woman who wants a baby, right?"

"Um, no, not the way we're planning. You'd use the old-fashioned method of simply fucking her."

"Oh," he said, grinning, once he'd recovered from the initial surprise.

"Yes, I feel that it will have a higher chance of success. It's how we're doing it with Paula. Troy is to be the father, Paula the surrogate and I'll be the mother. It'll be her egg and Troy's sperm implanted the natural way. That's the main reason we're a polyamorous group. Otherwise there's all sorts of possible red tape while with this system, well, everyone can be sexually active with everyone else in a polyamorous group and everyone also helps raise the kids. So, it bypasses all the red tape of payments, adoptions, etc. Cool, eh. After the other day, I thought you might be interested. However, yours would be different because you'd simply fuck someone's wife until she was pregnant, then walk away. For all intents and purposes, the baby would be theirs. If they chose to tell how it was conceived, that would be up to them entirely."

"Ok, the answer's still yes. Running about impregnating young women is every guy's dream job, I would think."

"Think of it more as a hobby, not a job. You get paid in a job. Our policy is to remove any possible barriers, especially financial ones. I'll let you know what happens."

"So, you're serious about this surrogacy thing?" asked Meghan.

"Yes, very serious. Why?"

"Well, just as you have Paula as your surrogate, I think I'd be quite interested in becoming pregnant to help out a childless couple. I also do not want to have to raise a child, but I'd be fascinated to actually go through pregnancy. If it all worked out well, I may even be able to visit the family as the child grows."

"Well, there are several problems with that in Nevada. A surrogate mother is not permitted to have any genetic relationship with the baby. You would be supposed to have an embryo implanted into your womb. However, there may be a way, just as there was with Paula. The laws are very non-specific when it comes to polyamory. Probably the puritanical lawmakers really just don't want to know. I'll investigate and let you know."

After watching Paula and Troy fuck up a storm and then all this talk about sex, I was becoming increasingly horny. I knew Troy was off limits due to his recuperation time for another try with Paula, but with Mike there was no such limitation. I sidled over to him and decided on the direct approach.

"Feel like an encore?" I said softly into his ear as I gripped his semi-hard cock gently.

"Anytime, anywhere," he replied with a grin.

"How about here, now?"

"What, in front of everyone?"

"Sure. You shy or something?"

"No, not at all."

He moved to the steps a short distance away and sat on the corner of one at a convenient height. I sat on his lap, facing him. It would have been pretty obvious what we were going to do, but neither of us were bothered and I knew nobody in the group would be. He lifted me gently and pulled me closer, then lowered me as his cock slid into my already spasming love tunnel. It felt so good as he slid inside me. I then had a thought and pulled myself up and off him, standing in front of him as I asked him to thread my clit bar through the ring. He quickly caught on and once it was through, I sat down on him again, feeling my clit now pressing hard against the base of his cock. I looked over at the others and they were busy talking, although I did notice a few glances in our direction. I began rocking back and forth, gently stimulating us both with no desperate need to achieve any sort of climax to our lovemaking. He held me loosely, allowing my nipples to slide across his hairy chest, increasing my arousal. I'd closed my eyes to focus on the sensations better, then felt his lips on mine. Hungrily I kissed him back, tongue wrestling with him, feeling the combination of stimuli pushing me towards my release. Over time, I felt Mike becoming more aroused as his movements became stronger and more urgent, his hips thrusting upwards, pushing his cock deep inside me and sending pulses from my clit each time it pressed against the root of his cock. I heard his breathing becoming faster, as was mine. I was close; so close, and then as I pulled myself against him harder, I came, biting his neck to stifle my scream as waves of ecstasy washed through my body.

As I was experiencing my own orgasm, I felt him tense up, then a liquid warmth filled the end of my cunt as he squirted shot after shot of hot sperm inside me. Our bodies shuddered together in our combined orgasms for a few seconds, then we slowly climbed back down the hill and held each other gently in our arms. I felt him softening inside me, but still we made no moves to disconnect, instead bathing in each other's love and joy for a moment shared.

"Sorry if I hurt your neck, honey," I said at length, "But it was just so intense."

"That's fine, sweetheart," he replied with a grin, "I think I'll survive. Geez you're a great fuck, honey, but I guess you've been told that by lots of guys."

"Well, actually, no, you're the first one who's said that; possibly not the first to think it though. I know Troy thinks so too from his responses after we make love."

"He's a lucky man."

"I'm a lucky girl too. We're both free to make love to others yet we're committed to each other emotionally. Can't get much better than that."

"No, I guess not."

After a while of quiet loving, we parted and returned to the group who were in the midst of a discussion about what the gender of Paula's baby.

"They say that as male sperm are more-short lived but faster than female, that intercourse towards the end of the fertile period is more likely to produce a boy, while near the beginning it's more likely a girl," commented Troy.

"Well, that probably makes this one a girl," replied Paula. "Maybe next try could make either and the time after would likely be a boy. But we'll never know which attempt succeeds, if any of them do."

"If you're trying several times, it could be one of each," joked Meghan, receiving a look of 'you've got to be joking' from Paula.

"Anyway, whatever the outcome, he or she will be loved to bits," I summarized, "I have no preferences, just so long as the next one is the opposite."

"You've gotta be joking," said Paula, "I only want one, just for the experience, I have no intention of becoming a baby factory."

"Hmmm, no intention yet," mused Meghan, "Maybe you'll find you like being pregnant and you'll want more. Motherhood can change people, you know."

The conversation ended as Hamish and Sue arrived at the pool and dived in the deep end, swimming towards us and joining the group. Conversation continued in a light vein, Sue being interested in hearing how Mike had received the bruise on his neck, which he explained in graphic detail, much to my embarrassment, then it drifted to the evening and weekend club activities. As if on cue, Sophie, Celeste and Marilyn arrived and joined the group.

"You on for tonight's roster?" Marilyn asked Sophie.

"Yes, all good. Everything's healed nicely, no pain, and Mike gave it a good workout earlier with no bad effects. I'm looking forward to getting back to work; been missing the tips."

"Great, because it's shaping up to be a busy night," replied Marilyn.

"If you need me, I'll also be available after the show," I told Marilyn.

"Would you? That'd be great. I've got four guys and they want two women for the rest of the night after the show finishes. I've put Trish with them, she's in the show too, but really, they need someone with some experience as well. So, you'd be perfect for that."

"Fine, book me in after the show," I replied, "Nothing happening at home because Troy's in recuperating mode for Paula on Sunday."

"Pleased to be of service," replied Marilyn drily.

Conversation continued on a lighter note for a while until Troy, Paula and I climbed out and dripped our way to the showers, then collected our clothes and carried them to our apartment.

"Sounds like you've got a busy night," commented Troy.

"Yeah, time for dinner then a sleep. I'm on twice during the show, but then I guess I'll be kept awake most of the rest of the night meeting the demands of four hopefully insatiable guys." I saw the crestfallen look on his face; maybe I wasn't the only one who felt jealous today. I hugged him and rested my head on his chest. "Don't worry, darling, nobody could ever replace you. It is you I love and it's you I think of while others are fucking me. With you it's love; with others, just sex, no emotions." I reached up and we kissed, long and lovingly, holding our naked bodies, feeling the arousal in each other, knowing that this arousal would have to wait for a few more days before being satisfied.

***********************************

The music pounded in the short time before Sophie and I performed the last act of the night. As usual, this was the one everyone was waiting for as it involved sexual acts, which seemed to make everyone hornier than usual, and also brought in more tips. In addition, Sophie and I were moderately happy to allow hands to fondle us during this act, while the earlier acts were supposed to be hands off. The very simple reason for this was that by the time this act was complete, we were both hanging out for a good fucking, and, as we both would be booked by clients, this is exactly what we expected to get. The act could finish in several ways, which we arranged before the show, including but certainly not limited to pulling strings of pearl beads from our pussies, using a dildo to arouse ourselves or a mock bdsm session in which we each took turns at being restrained while the other 'punished' us. My earlier session had involved play acting, being strip searched by two scantily clad 'police officers', which had gone down very well, especially when I decided to throw the script away and paraded through the audience in nothing but my fishnet stockings. Why those? Well, I had to have somewhere for the sex crazed men to put their banknotes. On that round, however, I did bat away a few hands that would have stroked my pussy, or more. For the final act, I encouraged such touching, although it had taken a while before I had the confidence necessary to allow that. On the whole, the men were kind, gentle and caring, it seemed, and none had tried to go further than I allowed - yet. I knew possibly the day would come when I would have to defend the limits I set myself, or maybe extend those limits, but so far all was good and I'd return to the stage with a dripping pussy and lots of cash.

Tonight, the stage was set with the Sybian complete with the base board and Velcro restraints. When it was brought on stage, some of the guys and gals who knew what it was clapped and cheered in anticipation of the fun to come. Then I led Sophie onto the stage by a leather lead attached to a leather collar around her neck. I was dressed as a dominatrix while she wore only a brief bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings. I led her off the stage and circulated through the crowd, then back on stage where I berated her for fucking someone without permission. As I made each point, I struck her with the short leather paddle I carried, designed to make more noise than to hurt. During this act, I made a point of ripping Sophie's bra off, gaining a round of applause, and then tearing her panties off, leaving her in suspender belt and stockings only.

Eventually Sophie was seated on the Sybian saddle with a dildo inside her. I turned it on slowly with the wireless remote while Sophie responded far more that would have been caused by the speed of the machine. I invited several members of the audience, one at a time, onto the stage and handed them each the remote, allowing them only a few seconds to play, which began Sophie's journey towards her release as they invariably sped the machine up, one even turning both knobs to full power for the few seconds it took before I could retrieve the remote and lower them to something more survivable. I checked Sophie and she nodded slightly to indicate she was still Ok. I then made a show of fastening her onto the machine using the Velcro straps, while she made a show of struggling to free herself, this being cut short by me turning up the vibration rate, causing her to writhe with arousal, some genuine, but mostly feigned. I left her there for a few moments, knowing that she would soon need to cum if it continued, but delaying that as long as possible. Eventually, I sped up the machine and allowed her to cum, screaming her very real orgasm out before she collapsed onto the machine, mainly acting again.