Surrogacy Services

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!! YESSSS, LIKE THAT, FUUUUCK MEEEEE!!"

My body shook from the power of my orgasm, waves of sensation pouring through me, and then it was over; I collapsed on top of Sue, causing Hamish's cock to withdraw as rivulets of sticky cum flowed from my wide open entrance. I was gasping for breath, my heart racing, then I slowly began to come back to normality, breathing slowing, trembling stopping, and Sue and I kissed deeply and lovingly.

I rolled off onto the bed and looked around at three grinning faces.

"Thank you all," I said, "That was amazing."

"Sure looked like you enjoyed it. Hope your ass isn't too sore," replied Troy.

I felt my ass with my hand; it seemed fine at present. "Feels fine. Thanks for being gentle, honey."

"My pleasure," he grinned.

We all lay on the bed, cuddling together, pulled a sheet over us, turned off the light and were soon asleep.

***************************************

The next six months were very busy. Word seemed to spread rapidly that we offered a surrogacy service and we had visits from childless couples from far and wide, even out of state. Helene and Sapphire had both become pregnant, Helene on her second attempt, Sapphire on her third. It was interesting that once they had sampled sex with Hamish, they thought heterosexual coupling was terrific and were most definitely now bisexual. They had also moved into accommodation, had trained as strippers and had even done a few tricks as prostitutes. Paula was bulging gracefully and still enjoying being pregnant. She no longer ran the café, that task having been taken over by Henri, a French-trained chef who certainly seemed to have a way with the ladies. He was very willing to take his place as a sperm donor.

The main problem we were facing was lack of space. Meghan's dungeon equipment had increased, the number of pregnant surrogates and their replacement strippers and prostitutes was pushing the accommodation wing to its limits, and we were seriously considering building another large accommodation area in what was now the carpark. Then, as sometimes happens, from out of nowhere we received an offer that was very difficult to refuse.

Over the back fence was a small horse stud and riding ranch where an elderly couple would hire out horses for riding and stud use and teach riding. One day, Chuck, as he was known, and Zelda visited us and asked if they could talk business.

"We're getting on in age and the ranch has become a bit too much for us to manage. We'd rather a small place nearer town so we've reluctantly decided to sell up the whole ranch and move out. We were wondering if you'd be interested in expanding your operations," Chuck asked Troy and me.

This was a total bolt from the blue. We both knew that there was ample land, a large ranch house, a two-level wing that had been used for accommodation but now sat empty, stables and other outbuildings and, of course, several docile, well-trained, stud horses of various sizes, from a Shetland pony, through quarter horses, right up to a thoroughbred. However, I was quite certain that neither Troy nor I had the expertise or desire to run it as a horse ranch, offering tuition and hiring out horses, and while a stud farm was an enticing proposition, we'd still have to give that some thought. Still, it was a very interesting prospect. After a short discussion, we decided to visit the ranch, inspect the buildings and be introduced to the horses.

We liked what we saw. The buildings were well maintained and we could envisage uses for all of them. The horses were very tame and friendly, even to non-horse people like us. I had no problems mounting a quarter horse stallion and went for a short walk. I was amazed how sexual that felt, having a horse moving between my legs. My thoughts went off on a totally different tangent for a while until I climbed off, more flushed and breathless than I would have expected from the gentle walk. That night Troy and I spent many hours in discussion about how it could be added to the business we already operated.

"For a start," said Troy, "Meghan could take the dungeon to the indoor arena. We could split the business up so that this area would be the strip club, some accommodation and medical center, while the ranch became the dungeon, brothel and additional accommodation. It's only a short walk between the two and the extra space would be greatly appreciated. Needless to say, we'd sell off the horses."

I'd had a few ideas of my own along similar lines to Troy, but definitely not selling the horses.

"The horses could be a huge asset," I replied, "So I certainly wouldn't want to sell them off. For a start, we would have an established clientele and, although we know little about horses, I'm certain we could employ staff with the required skills to continue the horse riding, teaching and breeding skills. If we are going out on a limb and buying the ranch, we cannot afford to decrease its earning potential without at least trying to make a go of that side of the operation."

Troy looked at me thoughtfully. "Suddenly you've become a business-woman. You're right, we do need to give it a try and see how it can contribute to the whole operation."

"Good. Besides, I have some other ideas for the horses."

Troy looked at me quizzically, knowing that I'd let him know my thoughts in due course, but also knowing that it would be my timing, not his.

Our offer was accepted, Chuck and Zelda moved out over the next few weeks and we began reconfiguring the business. We'd found that a young woman named Pip had been looking after them for the past few years so she continued with the same duties while expressing interest in maybe branching out and making some extra pocket money after hours, as she put it. Meantime, she dealt with all the contractual obligations entered into before our purchase and was apparently held in high regard by all the loyal clients we had inherited with the purchase.

Life became hectic during that time and neither I nor Troy discussed the horses for several weeks. And then Paula went into labor; we had a busy and emotional few hours, then Troy and I had our baby girl. She was gorgeous; blue eyes, no hair, just absolutely perfect. We named her Lexie, after my great-grandmother. As Paula was her source of food, she became Lexie's main parent, feeding and caring for her on a full-time basis during both day and night. She was wonderful with Lexie while Troy and I made certain that we spent time with our new baby each day, even though frequently she just slept in our arms as we admired her absolute perfection.

It was only once things had settled down again into more normal routines, that we returned to the development of the ranch to fit into what we required for our business. This again brought up the question of the horses.

"So, now that we own six horses of various types, what plans have you got for them?" asked Troy.

I grinned at him, knowing what my thoughts were but drawing out the suspense for as long as I could.

You, also, dear reader, will need to be patient and find out the answer in the next story entitled "The Ranch House".