Surrogate Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
I rent out my apartment to a cute young sophomore.
9.7k words
4.57
16.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Hi all. I'm Matthew, a 54 year old semi-retired lawyer. I'm semi-retired because I just got so tired of grinding away at the nuances of contract law. So about 10 years ago, I quit my job as a partner at a firm, took a nice payout, and got a job teaching at a local law school here on Long Island. I'm divorced almost 20 years, with no children and my ex got remarried a long time ago, so I have no financial obligations aside from my own life. I have a sister, a single mother with two kids and I help her out from time to time. I love her and I love the kids and I don't want them to struggle.

I'm a shade over six feet tall, I have most of my hair, which is brown and silver, I'm fit from playing a lot of golf and swimming. I see some friends a couple of times a month for dinner and drinks, I read a lot, and I'm kind of fanatical about the Yankees, so I go to about 10-20 games a year. I take a couple of golfing vacations a year and I'm overall content with my life. The one area that is lacking is my sex life. I dated a lot when I got divorced but as the years have gone on, it's become a rare occasion, and my sex life has pretty much ended. I haven't gotten laid for 8 years. You get used to it, or at least I did.

I have a nice house, all paid off, and it has an upstairs apartment, a two bedroom. When it becomes vacant, about every year or two, I always advertise it at the school I teach at. A lot of the upperclassmen and grad students want off campus housing not far from campus and my house is only ten minutes away. I rent it out to one or two students at a very reasonable price, much less than I could get for it otherwise, because I don't need the money to survive; the extra income pays for my golf habit and the young people could use a break on expenses. I prefer female tenants to males because they tend to keep things cleaner and they're not as likely to throw loud, wild parties. And they have to have their parents co-sign the lease so I can hold them responsible for damages or for rent payments. And as a lawyer who specializes in contracts, I know how to draw one up that protects me very well. In 12 years of renting, I've only had to evict someone once.

As I said, those seeking to rent are almost always upperclassmen or grad students. Freshmen and sophomores are more likely to like campus life, at least to start. But sometimes one of them decides they don't like dorm life, either because it can be noisy or there's a real lack of privacy. Some people are naturally loners. I always put up my For Rent notices at the end of the semester for returning students to see. Once in a while, it takes me until the end of August, just before school starts up again, to get a renter. And that's how it was last school year. I had some lookers during the summer when I wasn't travelling, a couple of young men were interested but one of them couldn't pass the credit check I ran and neither could his parents. That's something I never took a chance on.

It was about 10 days before classes began when I got a call from a woman who wanted to look at the apartment for her daughter. We made an appointment and they came over the next day. They pulled up in the mother's brand new Nissan, which bode well for them. I greeted them and shook hands with Arlene, the mother, an attractive 40-something blond and then her daughter Rachel, a sophomore who didn't want to live on campus after her first year. She was cute, very attractive, not model beautiful, long, almost jet-black hair and blue eyes, and very thin, almost skinny. It worked for her because she was about 5'5" with a very slim frame. Athletic, like a long distance runner. She was polite and shook hands confidently and gave me a charming smile. She gave me a very good impression.

I took them upstairs via the private entrance and they looked everything over. Arlene asked some very astute questions. The apartment was immaculate (I always brought in a professional cleaning service after a tenant moved out) and had some basic furniture, like a dinette set in the kitchen and an entertainment center for the living room. Most anything else was up to the renter to provide.

"Mr. Silverman" Arlene asked, "why is the rent so much below market value? You could get at least five hundred more a month than you're asking."

"Mrs. Berman, I don't need this to pay my bills. It's extra income but not needed income. The money pays for my golf addiction. So I can offer it to students and help them out by providing a reasonably priced apartment. You pay the rent, I pay the electric."

We hashed out some details, I gave them two months free for a two year lease, and we all shook hands. I had both mother and daughter fill out a credit check consent and told them I'd let them know by the next morning. They passed easily, and I called to let them know they could move Rachel in whenever they were ready with school starting in eight days. Arlene said they'd be moving in in either four or five days.

Four days later, a large U-Haul van pulled into the driveway and Arlene's and Rachel's cars pulled up in front of the house. A couple of hired men got ready to move Rachel's things into the apartment. I offered both ladies some coffee, which they gratefully accepted, and then they went upstairs to supervise the move in.

It took about two hours to get everything in and into the right rooms, and then Arlene and Rachel spent a lot more time getting everything unpacked and where they wanted. By the time they were mostly finished it was almost 5, they were both hot and sweaty despite the central air conditioning, and I offered to bring in something for dinner. Again, they were very grateful and I ordered Chinese food for all. We sat together in my kitchen, Arlene and I had a couple of beers and Rachel had iced tea. It was a good chance for us all to get to know each other better.

I found out Arlene was divorced and remarried, worked as a grade school teacher and Rachel's father paid a lot of her bills but wasn't very involved in her life. Rachel told me some things about herself, that she wanted to study pre-law. I offered to help her if she needed and I told her if her grades were good, when it was time I'd help her if I could with law school applications and a letter of recommendation.

"Mr. Silverman, thank you. You don't even know me yet."

"First of all, call me Matt. My students call me Mr. Silverman. My friends call me Matt. That goes for both of you. Second, I didn't promise to do that. I said IF your grades and tests warranted my help and if you're a good tenant, THEN I would help. If you're going to study law, you have to listen carefully to what is said and how it's said or written."

"Thank you, Matt" Arlene said with a nice smile. "I knew this apartment was going to work out right for you, sweetie" she said as she held her daughter's hand. We talked a little more, then Arlene was feeling tired and she had to go home. I understood; it had been a long, tiring day. She went home and Rachel went to spend her first night in her new apartment.

Later that night, I was tossing and turning, which was unusual for me. I'm almost always the type that falls asleep within ten minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I knew what the problem was. I did something I hadn't done in a few months at least. I jerked off, thinking of Rachel, her very cute face and her very slender body. She had worn cut off shorts and a tank top during her moving in. She had curves at her hips, almost no breasts, but she did have big, thick nipples that stuck out prominently. She had long, thin legs and a little ass that looked like it would be soft and tight. Thinking about such things had my cock raging hard and I jerked off furiously, After about five minutes, I came hard with a cry, and months of accumulated sperm and seminal fluid splattered all over my tummy and chest. It was a real mess and I had to clean it up with a wet towel before returning to bed and I fell into a deep sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Over the next few days, I played golf in the mornings and in the afternoons I did some chores and I helped my new tenant with some things. She always wore short shorts of some kind, and either t-shirts or tank tops and it looked like she rarely wore a bra. I guess she really didn't need to; there was little to support. She still was lovely. The size of her breasts didn't change that and besides, I'm more of a leg and ass man.

The night before school started, Sunday night, Rachel had a couple of her girlfriends over and I could hear them laughing and talking, though of course not what they were saying. I didn't want to know; it was none of my business. I was just pleased to hear laughter in the house.

About 10PM, her friends left and a few minutes later my doorbell rang. Sure enough, it was Rachel.

"Hey, kiddo, how are you doing? Anything wrong?"

"Not at all, Matt. I was just wondering if you wanted a slice of cake. It's chocolate with yellow cake. My friend Abby made it. It's pretty good" she said in a sweet, slightly flirty, manner.

"Thanks, Rachel. I'll have it tomorrow; it's a little late for me. You want to come in for a few minutes?"

"Thank you, but I'd better get ready to go to sleep. It's a big day tomorrow."

"Yeah for me too. I teach my classes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I'm off Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I play golf while the weather's nice."

"You play a lot, don't you? I'd like to learn how to play. I'm a pretty good athlete, though you wouldn't know it to look at me."

"That's a silly thing to say. You're very fit. I'm guessing you can eat almost anything and not put on weight. Most people wish they had that 'problem'."

"I do burn it off as soon as I eat it. And I like to play sports. I love to swim."

"Yeah? Me too. I swim after my classes every day at the sports center pool. That's how I keep my girlish figure" I said as I waved my hand down along my body. Rachel laughed, an easy going laugh and it made me smile broadly.

"You're very svelte. Quite cute." Now she was flirting a little with me. "Well, I'd better get ready for bed. Maybe I'll stop by the pool tomorrow? What time do you get there?"

"Around 2. My last class ends at 1, I get something to eat and I go swimming."

"I can be there at 2. My last class ends at 12, but I can stick around."

"OK, I'll see you there. Have a good night, Rachel."

"You too...Matt" she said with a wink. Oh man, what was I doing?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I taught two classes. At 9 I taught a class on torts and then at 11 I taught Contract Law I. I was in the middle of that class, about 12:15, when I noticed the door in back open and Rachel came in and sat in the back of the class. She smiled and gave me a small wave of her hand and I tried my damnedest to keep my mind on my lecture. Every so often I would peek at her and I saw she was paying attention to my lecture as closely as any of the actual students, even though she couldn't have known what I was talking about.

It was the first class of the semester so I ended a little early, 12:45 instead of 12:50. A few students had questions, mostly about the papers they were expected to write, and then I got my briefcase and went to the back of the room where Rachel waited. "Hey, this is a pleasant surprise. I thought we would meet at 2."

"I had time to kill. And I'm hungry. I'm always hungry; as I said, I burn it off as soon as I eat it. Want to take a girl to lunch?"

"Sure. I usually go to the cafe outside the sports center. It's pretty good."

"Sounds good to me. Lead on."

We ate and we talked, and I found myself attracted to her. Rachel was smart, funny and very easy to look at. As I said, she wasn't like a model, but she was very cute with a natural smile and she was very easygoing. I found myself opening up to her like I hadn't done with anyone for a very long time. Rachel was a good listener and I hadn't had someone to listen to me in a long time. I forgot she was 20 years old. In my heart, anyway.

When we finally took a pause in our conversation, I looked at my watch and saw it was a quarter to three. We'd been sitting there for an hour and a half, well past when we planned to go to the campus pool.

"Look at the time! You're really good company, Rachel. I didn't notice the time passing."

"I didn't either. I was having such a good time talking to you. Do you still want to go swimming?"

"Honestly? I usually get out of the pool around now and I go home and get work done. Lesson planning, answer dozens of emails from frightened students. That kind of thing."

"Frightened students, Matt?"

"Law school runs on fear. Fear of being called on and not knowing the answer. Fear of getting less than an A on a paper. Fear of missing information in a lecture. You'll see in a few years."

"Well if you don't want to swim, I guess we should go home. Separately." She giggled in a way that stirred something deep inside me.

"I'm parked just a few yards away, by the law school faculty lot. Could I give you a ride to your car?"

"Sure, I'm parked all the way across campus, by the Humanities Hall."

We got to my car and I opened the door for Rachel. She smiled at me, appreciating the small, gentlemanly gesture. Her legs, clad in skinny leg jeans, were still awesome. I walked around and got in my side and started the car. I turned to see if she had her seat belt on and Rachel moved fast like lightening and kissed me, hard. There was nothing subtle or soft in that first kiss and I was caught off guard. It was a second or two before I knew what was happening and I held her in my arms as I kissed her back.

We kept on like that for ten seconds or so before it hit me as to what we were doing. "Rachel" I said, pushing her gently away, "we can't do this. I mean, I'm flattered and your so attractive, but..."

"But what? I'm a woman, you're a man, and I can tell you want this as much as I do. Your body is certainly saying 'yes'" she said, pointing to my obvious erection, all 7 inches standing up tall in my trousers.

"Yes, I want this. In my body and in my heart I do. Any man would want you. But it's wrong. I'm old enough to be your father and you're a student here where I'm a teacher..."

"You're not MY teacher."

"True. I'm also your landlord and I like having you as a tenant."

"So? This won't interfere with that. We can be fuck buddies, once or twice a week. There's a lot of pressure, going to school or teaching here. Besides, I like older men. And I trust you not to brag or hurt me. Please, Matt. Take me to your bed. Let's try it at least. If we don't work, we can let it go."

"Rachel, there's something else. I don't know how to say it."

"Are you Gay? I don't care personally, but I would understand if you don't want me then."

"No, it's not that. Rachel...I haven't had sex with a woman in a long time. A very long time."

"How long is a long time?" she asked curiously. Not judging me. She wanted to know and it seemed like, as embarrassing as it was, she had a right to know.

"It's been eight years, Rachel. I don't even know if I remember what to do."

"Matt, that's a long time. But don't you think you deserve to feel good? As for not knowing what to do, I'm sure you'll do just fine. It helps that you're in such good shape. Besides, you think you're the only one who's nervous? I know I'm not exactly every man's dream girl."

"Rachel, that's ridiculous. You're lovely."

"Hardly. I have a plain face, no boobs, minimal` hips."

"Despite the myth, not every man loves big breasts. You have terrific legs, and your face is very pretty. I think you're very attractive. Remember?" I said joking, pointing to my still present erection."

"You haven't had sex in eight years. You'd get hard if the wind blows." But she said it with a smile.

I wanted to do the right thing, whatever it was. Probably that would mean politely but firmly saying no. But I couldn't deny I wanted her. It wasn't just that I wanted sex again. I wanted Rachel. Call it an older mans fancy.

"Are you certain, sweetheart? I don't want to take advantage of you."

Rachel moved closer, kissing me softer this time. "Matt, I'm practically attacking you."

I drove to her car and I followed her home. When we got out of our cars, she said "So, your place or mine?" We both laughed; it was cute and it broke some of the tension we were both feeling.

"Mine, if that's ok. I have a bigger bed. Though I don't know if that matters."

Rachel followed me inside and I offered her a cold drink. I got a couple of bottles of water and we sat on my couch, soft leather, cool to the skin with the air conditioner on. She sat close to me and this time I kissed her, a little tentatively, but I gained confidence as we kept kissing. Her arm went around my shoulder and mine went around her narrow waist. She melted into my embrace and her leg lifted and rubbed around my thigh. Instantly I was hard again, Rachel used her other hand and rubbed on my stiff cock in my trousers and I moaned into her mouth. It felt amazing to have someone else touch me. I hadn't felt it in such a long time.

I reached for her chest and sure enough, no bra was under her shirt. Something I noticed years ago is that women with very small breasts often, though not always, have very large, thick nipples when they're aroused and Rachel fit that profile. I could feel nipples on her mostly flat chest that felt like erasers, and just as rubbery. I pushed my hand up under her shirt and teased her right nipple and she sighed into my mouth. "You have a wonderful touch" she gasped. "I love having my nipples played with. I love having them sucked as well, so don't be shy."

I took my cue and pushed her shirt up and over her head and there they were, big and purplish and begging to be sucked. I had to. I just had to. I pulled her chest to my mouth and took that thick nipple in, sucking as I remembered and Rachel groaned as her fingers went through my thinning hair. I tugged with my lips, pulling, swirling my tongue while my right hand went to tease her left nipple.

"I think you lied to me, Matt. No way you haven't done this for eight years. No way in hell" Rachel moaned. Her leg was rubbing across my erect cock and I thought I would cum in my pants just from the contact with this sexy young woman. "You can bite me gently." She let out a huge sigh as I kept sucking and kissing her thick nipples and small breasts. There may not have been a lot there, but she was feeling every slight touch down in her pussy and she was squirming around like she was on fire, literally.

Rachel helped me get my tie and shirt off, then she rubbed her hands vigorously all over my chest. "I love all this hair" she moaned into my ear. "It's so sexy on a man. Especially an older man." She pulled my head up from her chest and kissed me hard, darting her tongue in and out of my mouth. She may have been younger than me by over 30 years, but she was definitely the aggressor.

Rachel shifted so she was straddling me on the couch, both of us naked from the waist up but still in our pants. She kissed my chest and then bit my nipples and I cried out while arching my back. It wasn't as an intense sensation for me as her nipples were for her, but it was pretty damn hot. I felt her fumbling with my belt and then my button and zipper on my trousers, then she slipped down to her knees on the floor in front of the couch. Wordlessly she helped tug my pants and underwear down to my ankles and she was face to face, so to speak, with my cock. Rachel wrapped her right hand around the base and looked me over like she had never seen a dick before. "Nice" she whispered before kissing the tip. Just that slight contact made my hips shake. "Very nice, Matt. Let's see how you taste." She put her lips on the tip and then slowly slid those lips down over the head and then down the shaft.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers