Surrogate Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Rachel...I'm going to cum!" I shouted, both incredibly excited and terribly embarrassed from having no control over my orgasm.

Instead of backing away, Rachel applied more suction and easily swallowed as my cock shot off my cum like a laser blast out of a cannon. She caught it all and it all went right down her throat. My orgasm lasted for what seemed like forever. It had been so long since anyone else took care of my orgasm for me it was like my first time all over again. "Rachel, I'm really sorry." I felt terrible, like the proverbial one pump chump.

"What are you sorry for, Matt? I pretty much expected that. A man who hasn't been with a woman in as long as you haven't is likely to cum very quick. This way you can rest a bit and then, when we get you all nice and hard again, you'll have no problem when we have sex. Believe me, I'm not offended at all. It's kind of a compliment in a way. You were so turned on for me, it made me very wet."

"I thought you'd be disappointed at least, maybe even angry. And I have no idea if I can even get it up again so soon. I haven't had to in a long time."

"Nonsense. I have faith in you, and in myself. Men who take care of themselves like you do usually have much better performance results." Rachel got up off the floor and sat down next to me and wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed my chest. She was very affectionate, something I always appreciated when I was with a woman. "Tell you what, Matt. Why don't you answer your emails and I'll go upstairs and look at my first reading assignments? Then later, around 7, I can come back down, I'll bring something I can heat up for dinner and then we can continue this? That way you'll have plenty of time and you won't feel rushed."

"Rachel, that's very sweet. And I appreciate you giving me a few hours. But will that be ok for you? I mean, you must be...excited...now."

"Oh, I am. And you'll take care of that later" she said as she gave me a brief kiss on the lips.

"All right, it's a deal. 7 sharp. But don't bring anything. I can take care of dinner. Do you like sushi?"

"I love it! Lots of wasabi!" she giggled.

"OK, I'll order yours that way. Hot and spicy. We'll eat, we'll talk, and we'll go from there. See you in a few hours, sweetie." I kissed her this time.

She smiled kindly and went upstairs. I took a few minutes to clean up and then sat at my desk in my home office to read emails. As I suspected, I had about 15 from each class, most in a panic mode and it was only the first day. If these young people were already that far behind (they got their reading lists at the beginning of August) they were going to have big problems as working lawyers. I was deep in the midst of answering one of the last emails when I saw it was almost 6:30 so I called one of the thousands of local sushi places in Eastern Nassau County (an exaggeration, but not by much) and placed our order, two sushi dinners, one extra wasabi, and one no wasabi. I hate spicy foods.

Rachel was prompt, getting downstairs at 7 sharp. I hadn't thought to change, but Rachel did. She wore white hand knit poncho style top and a very small denim skirt that barely came down over her ass, and a pair of white sneakers. I opened the door for her and when the door closed I kissed her lips like much more than a friend. It was a lusty, fun and flirty kiss. "Welcome back, sweetie. You look very nice, very cute and sexy. Sorry I didn't have a chance to change. Well, I did, I just got right into my emails and the time got away from me."

"It's fine, Matt. As long as you're comfortable. Is dinner here yet? As usual, I'm starving. You'd think I have a tapeworm, the way I eat." She had that big smile that was very exciting and charming.

"Not yet. Should be here soon. I'm going to change, it won't take more than a couple of minutes. The food's all paid for if it comes, including a tip for the driver, so if it comes while I'm changing, just sign for it."

"Sure you don't need some help changing?" Rachel said, flirting openly.

"I wouldn't mind, except dinner will be here any time now. We'll get to it later. I promise." I gave her a warm smile of my own that I hoped was flirty; it had been so long since I flirted with a woman that I wasn't sure I remembered how.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a gold colored Polo shirt. Sure enough, just as I was slipping on some casual shoes, the doorbell rang and Rachel answered, getting our dinner. I came out and we sat at the dining room table, not the little kitchen dinette. I was about to offer her a glass of wine with dinner, then I remembered her age.

"I was going to pour us some white wine, but..."

"Yeah," she responded, "I'm old enough to fuck but you can't buy me a drink. Well, I'm not going to tell anyone. One glass?" She had a slight pout on her face that was so damn sexy. No man could say no to her.

"One glass. Deal." We sat down with our dinner and our wine and we talked as we ate. As I said before, Rachel was surprisingly easy to talk to, despite our age difference. She was a big reader, so she was conversant in many subjects, which I loved. I also love to read in my spare time, anything from politics and history to Stephen King and Frederick Forsythe as well as science, if it wasn't too advanced. I had hundreds of books in my office/den, and a couple of hundred more downloaded on my kindle. Then we talked more about personal subjects, my brief marriage a lifetime ago, my golf vacations a few times a year and she told me about her lack of a relationship with her father (he just was a cold and distant man) as well as her tense relationship with her step-father, whom I hadn't met yet. I could sense the empty place in her life; maybe that was behind her attraction to older men.

We talked about music; Rachel liked at least some of the things I did, something she got from her mother, but she was also like many of her generation, and I wasn't familiar with the names of some of the groups/performers she liked, let alone the music. We both like live theater and movies. We had a lot in common.

After dinner, she helped clean up, not that there was much to clean. Then I topped off our glasses and we made our way into my den/office, which she hadn't seen before. She was immediately drawn to my bookshelves, loaded with hardcovers and memorabilia, including framed awards from professional organizations I belonged to. She asked intelligent questions, which I found very sexy. I value brains at least as much as looks in a woman. Then she asked a tough question.

"Matt, do you mind if I ask why you stopped practicing as a lawyer? You said you stopped almost 10 years ago. That's pretty young to retire."

This was a touchy subject for me, but I felt comfortable telling her the truth. "Let's sit down for this." We sat on my big leather couch, sitting close but with a little space between us. "So you know I specialize in contracts. I hope I don't sound like an egotistical ass when I say I'm one of the premiere experts on that part of the law. I made a lot of money advising corporations on how they should draw up the small print you always see when you apply for credit, go to a doctor, etc. Every so often, language had to change in those applications and consent forms due to changes in laws. I kept current and my clients were very appreciative. But some people were less pleased.

"About a dozen years ago, this one medical corporation wanted a certain clause added to their consent for treatment contracts. It seemed innocuous, just a little more protection for them. So I worded it just so, and I made them very happy. But as much as I thought I knew, I missed something. I gave them almost ironclad protection, even if one of their doctors committed gross malpractice. A doctor could be drunk performing surgery, and they couldn't be held responsible. The doctor could, but not the corporation. And sure enough, it came to bite me in the ass. A doctor, high on amphetamines, botched a woman's hysterectomy and she nearly died. She ended up in a vegetative state, which is a living death. And the corporation couldn't be held liable.

"I spent a year or so in a fog, not caring about my work. The laws of the state in question were changed as a result, so that clause couldn't be enforced, but I did my damage. And I just didn't want to practice law any more. I said Fuck it, I've got plenty of money, I'll take a buyout from my partners, and I'll play golf all Spring and Summer, do something else in the Winter. Moving to Florida or Arizona was not an option; I like golf weather, but I hate those brutal summers. And I like New York. Despite the high taxes. I've lived here all my life. So a friend talked to me about teaching, sharing my knowledge, make enough money to live nicely when combined with my investment income. I could work full time. But I like my golf time. And that's my story."

Rachel was quiet through it all, listening to me like I was sharing the most special of state secrets with her. She reached for my hand and held it in both of hers. "I'm sorry that you lost your career, but I think you did the right thing. It clearly bothered you, how you helped them avoid their responsibility, so you walked away. I admire that. You're a man of principles. That's something special, and it's not all that common these days. So many people just keep taking the money."

"Yeah, well not everyone can afford to walk away. I was single and no kids, so I could say screw it. And I'm much happier. I help out my sister and her kids when she needs and I go there for dinner sometimes. I have some friends I get together with from time to time. But I do get a little lonely sometimes."

Rachel slid closer to me so our legs, mine in my jeans and hers, tan and bare skinned, touched. "You don't have to be lonely, Matt. You're a good man and you have a lot to offer a woman. Like this woman, here and now." She kissed me, a very tender kiss, sweet and loving. She knew much more about loving than her age would have suggested. Another kiss, sexually charged. "Take me to your bed, Matt. I've been needing you since this afternoon. Actually, since I moved in."

"Really?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Really. You're a very handsome, very attractive man."

Without another word, I stood up and took Rachel's hand and walked with her across the house to my bedroom. We stood by the side of my bed, touching each other's cheeks and necks. Rachel had been so confident earlier, but now she looked like the vulnerable 20 year old she was inside. She started to raise her poncho but I stopped her. She looked scared for a minute, like I was going to reject her, but there was no way that was going to happen. Despite my own nervousness, I simply said "Let me do that."

Rachel smiled sweetly as I lifted her garment over her head and she was bare chested again in front of me. I let my fingers trace from her neck down her breast bone and to her non-existent tummy, where I circled her belly button. She was trembling and sighing, looking at me expectantly. I wanted to take my time, in case I only had the one more erection in me. I had no idea what my own sexual stamina was like after all those years.

Rachel stepped forward, closing the slight distance between us, and she kissed me hard before pulling my own shirt over my head. Her lips were fire on my flesh and I held her close as she kissed all over my nipples and my pecs. I was shaking as hard as she was, thoroughly consumed by desire. I unbuttoned her little skirt and helped push it down her lower body until it was on the floor. All she had on were a pair of sneakers and a small pink cotton panty with lace trim. I could see wisps of black hair peeking over the top but not out of the leg openings. She was skinny but she was sexy. My cock certainly thought so.

I lifted her chin and as we kissed, Rachel undid my jeans and pulled the zipper down. My pants ended up on the floor next to her skirt as we stood there in our underwear, mine a pair of black boxer briefs. I gathered her in my hands, lifting her under her thighs and her legs went around my waist as we stood there kissing desperately. "You're so strong, Matt" she purred in my ear. "Such a sexy man."

I laid her gently on the bed as I kissed down her body, stopping for a few minutes to suck her tits again and she whimpered as I tugged those thick nipples with my teeth. Then I went lower, biting gently at her smooth tummy as her hands ran through the hair on my head and her body twisted around. I looked up at her, her face contorted with need, and I said softly "Now it's my turn to taste you, baby. I bet you're delicious." Rachel just nodded her head. I kept looking at her as I went down, getting to the place where her soft hairs were sticking out over the elastic of her panties. But I didn't take them off, not yet. I kissed over where her mound was, covered by soft down. Then I was between her thighs, thin but strong, runners legs, and I licked at her inner thighs.

"You're teasing me" she whined, and she was right. Everything I knew about making love to a woman came back to me like it had only been a brief time ago. I bit the flesh of her legs gently; I wasn't there to hurt her. I could taste and smell her excitement and that scent got to me. It was sensational, womanly, magnificent. I had to have more so I licked at her pussy through her thin cotton panties. Rachel shuddered and spread her legs wider for me. "More" she kept gasping, her eyes closed and her head shaking side to side. "More, Matt."

I kept licking up and down where her gash was under the crotch of her undies. It was saturated with her hot juices and my saliva, so I tugged them to the side and I got my first view of a pussy in quite some time. It was beautiful, Rachel was beautiful. Her hair was neatly trimmed, barely framing her dripping pussy. Just when she was about to beg me to keep going, I pushed my face into her pussy as my tongue poked into her. She cried out as her little ass came up off the bed. forcing my face to be flush on her warm sex. My hands went under her ass as I licked around and around, stopping every so often to swirl the tip of my tongue around her pulsing clit. Rachel squirmed harder when I did that. She was moaning uncontrollably as my tongue flickered all over her clit or licked at her tender lips. I kept going like that until I wrapped my lips around hers and I sucked on her pussy, Rachel flailed about, crying and shouting as she came, thrusting into my face in a circular motion of her hips. Her orgasm kept rising and easing, then rising again as I kept the pressure on. Finally she wriggled away from me, laying there spent, as she tried to catch her breath.

Her crotch and panties were a soaking mess, as was my face and neck. My bedroom smelled like sex, to me a very pleasant smell. A scent I hadn't experienced in a very long time. I missed it and was glad to sense it again. I moved so I was behind Rachel and I held her that way, her cute ass nestled in my crotch. She snuggled back against me automatically. "MMMM" was all she said for a few minutes. I kept touching her body, which was tingling all over. I kissed her neck and her shoulders and the back of her head. Her hair smelled of jasmine and lemon and her body was so nice and warm. If she had said to me she was too spent to do anything more that evening, I would have been fine with it as long as I got to snuggle like that with her.

But that wasn't going to happen. "I don't know why you were so worried, Matt. That was amazing! I never felt anything like that. My legs are still shaking." Rachel turned over so she was facing me and she kissed me hard on the lips, followed by shorter kisses on my chin and cheeks.

"I'm glad I could be of service, ma'am" I said in a fake western drawl, and we both chuckled.

"Well, Tex, what can I do for y'all?" she said with her own faux accent, very cute. Her fingers found my cock between us, stroking it slowly, running her thumb around the head. "Yer definitely rarin' to go." We both laughed harder, but she was right. I was raring to go.

I kissed her sweet lips, soft and enticing. "Do you mind sucking me for a while? I barely had time to enjoy it earlier. If you don't mind."

"You're a very sweet man, Matt. If I don't mind. After what you just did for me, I'd have to be a total bitch to object. Let's get you comfortable. Me too, for that matter. Wait here one minute." Rachel hopped off the bed and I had a nice view of her tight little ass moving as she went into my bathroom and came back seconds later with a towel. Right in front of me, Rachel peeled down her panties and she reached between her legs and wiped her pussy. "Sorry, I was so wet it was uncomfortable" she said sheepishly. I didn't think a woman wiping herself like that in front of me could be embarrassed at the same time. "Now I'm ready."

Rachel crawled back on the bed and moved between my spread legs. She laid on her tummy with her face just inches from my swollen, throbbing cock, She stroked it a few times, from the base to the head then back down. I moved around under her pleasurable grasp, then her tongue flicked out and licked all around the head of my dick. I reached up to grab the brass bars on my headboard as I moaned and thrust my cock at her face. "Patience, baby" she said, in complete control of the situation. Rachel may have been 20, but she knew quite a lot about how to use her sexuality to make a man hers. She kept her eyes on mine as her mouth enveloped my dick, moving all the way down my shaft until her lips were at my pubic hair and they were tickling her nose. She stayed like that for a few seconds, massaging the underside with her flattened tongue, then she moved back up until only the head was still in her mouth. Then she moved down again, taking me deep, almost into her throat. I was shaking and twisting, and my arms were grasping the bars so tightly the chords in my neck and the veins in my arms were standing out.

After a few minutes of this incredible blowjob, I said "Stop, Rachel. I don't want to cum like this. I want you, very badly."

She let my cock plop out of her mouth so it slapped on my tummy. She smiled as she said "I'm glad, because I still want you. I'm ready to ride that lovely dick." She got up on her knees and rubbed herself, her right hand on her pussy and her left across her small, lovely tits.

Rachel crawled towards my cock when I thought of something. "Rachel, I don't have any condoms. I haven't exactly needed them for a while."

"You very sweet to be so considerate" she said, bending over to kiss me as her pussy hovered over my cock. "It's not a problem; I've been on the pill since I was 16. I know you're not a risk of any disease since you've been celibate for a while and I still use a condom with guys if I'm not one hundred percent sure they're safe."

"Condoms and the pill?" I asked, confused.

"The pill is for endometriosis. It keeps my periods from being too painful and regulates my cycle. So we'll both be safe this way. But thank you for being concerned. Guys my age wouldn't usually give it a second thought." Her pussy was touching my cock lightly, almost a feathery feeling and I had to have her. I held her hips in my hands and guided her down as she held my cock still. Then her pussy wrapped around my dick as she sat all the way down and we both let out deep, loud sighs. I hadn't felt this kind of feeling in eight years and I was mentally kicking myself for depriving myself for so long.

Rachel held still, grinding her sex on my cock, the gentle curve of my member fitting her walls perfectly. My dick twitched inside her on its own, which made her cry out loud. "Fuck, Rachel, you're so wonderfully tight. Like a velvet fist."

She just shifted around, her eyes closed as she bit her lower lip. I reached for her, and my hands slithered all over her body from her thighs to her shoulders and everyplace in between. I could feel her body trembling under my touch and all around my dick. I lifted my hips as Rachel started riding me, going up and down mostly, but then moving either side to side or making small circles. I could feel her cute little ass on my thighs, even tickling my balls. Then she leaned forward so her hands were on my chest, which easily supported her weight.