Surrogate Daddy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her ass in both my hands and squeezed like they were two large soft balls of cotton. Just delightful. Rachel was bouncing around aggressively, grunting with each down thrust. "Fuck me, fuck me hard" she gasped over and over. I kept rising to meet her thrusts and I was making plenty of noise myself. Her muscles were gripping my cock and her cunt was seeping warm creamy fluids. "Oh my god!" she cried out as an orgasm blasted through her body. Then she rolled on her back, pulling me over with her so I was now on top. I kept pumping my hips as my big balls slapped her ass, making loud smacking sounds that reverberated through the room. "Fuck me daddy!" Rachel screamed and I paused briefly as I looked at her lovely, contorted face. "Don't stop, keep fucking my hot pussy, daddy! Yes, harder! Fuck your little girls cunt!"

I couldn't stop now if I wanted to, and despite the incredible kink of her words, I didn't want to. I wanted to pound her into the mattress, through it, into the floor. Her legs were up in the air, her calves on my shoulders. My cock was twitching uncontrollably as I got close to my own climax. "You're such a dirty girl, aren't you? You love the way your daddy fucks you."

Instead of responding, her face scrunched up tight and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she came again and I joined her, my cock exploding with long thick blasts of my cum that coated her walls and made a frothy mix with her honey. We both groaned as our bodies slowly relaxed. I felt her lips on my throat as I gathered her to my chest and turned again onto my back. Rachel clung to me as if needing my body for warmth.

Rachel rested her head on my chest right over where my heart was thumping away. The only sound she made was a series of "Mmmms" as she wrapped her upper leg around my hip and her calf was lazily rubbing along my soft cock.

My arms were around her lower back and I kissed the top of her head. Rachel purred with contentment, kissing my chest. We lay there like that for at least ten minutes until I had to get up to use the bathroom. After I peed, as I washed up, I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw pride and a bit of embarrassment. They came from the same thought, that me, a 54 year old man had intensely pleasing sex with a sexy 20 year old woman. A woman who had some serious kinks, and, surprising myself, I seemed to have that kink myself. I never suspected it before. I'd seen the fantasy played out in some porn on my personal computer (different from my work computer) when I needed to get off. But it wasn't something that appealed to me that much...or so I thought.

I went back to bed where Rachel held the cover open for me, a sweet little gesture. Then a sweeter gesture when she slid back into my embrace and gave me a series of tender, warm kisses. "You're a very sexy man. If I didn't know better, there is no way I'd believe you've been celibate for years."

"You're pretty amazing yourself. I don't know if I should ask how you got to be so skilled at such a young age."

"A word of advice: Never ask a woman about how she learned how to have great sex. Just thank your personal god and enjoy it." We both smiled and shared a long kiss. I had no desire to ask her to go upstairs. I had an 8AM tee time in the morning, but I didn't teach on Tuesdays or Thursdays. I knew she didn't have a class until 11 the next morning. And neither of us were tired. In fact, I found myself rebounding already as the blood was returning to my dick.

I was feeling vey amorous and I kissed Rachel with a big, long, probing kiss. My tongue traced all over her smooth, white teeth before darting into her mouth. Then she did the same to me, her tongue and mine, dancing, playing. "Wow, you're ready to go again! I'm nicely impressed" she said mischievously.

"I must have a very inspiring partner. A very kinky younger woman?" I raised my eyebrow as Rachel cradled my expanding dick in her hand.

"Ummm I thought you might wonder about that. Can we not discuss that tonight? We will soon, I promise. Just keep in mind I'm not completely certain where it comes from myself. And just so you know, you look nothing at all like my father or Dennis, my step-father. You're you, and you are so very handsome" Rachel said with a very sexy kiss. "If my fantasy creeps you out, let me know and I won't mention it again. But if you can indulge me sometimes, I would be very,"...she licked my neck..."very,"...then my ear..."appreciative" as her lips locked with mine.

"Oh, well, all right" I responded like she was asking me to make some sort of great sacrifice. It was hardly that. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the magic Rachel was doing on my cock with just her hand and the voodoo she was doing in my ear with the tip of her tongue. She was doing some serious juju on me. "Damn, this feels amazing, Rachel."

'You like this?" she whispered sensuously in my ear. "Then just lay back and enjoy it. I'll take very good care of my sexy man." Her hand was mixing things up, sometimes pumping my dick in a steady, firm manner, then she'd switch without warning to just squeezing my cock, bringing up beads of my clear precum to the tip. Sometimes she used her thumb along the underside, massaging my slippery fluid into the glans so her thumb just glided over that super sensitive area. She kept changing it up on me. And off and on with the dirty talk as well. "I love your cock, daddy. It's perfect for my little pussy, and for my mouth and my hand. I bet it's even perfect for my tight ass. We'll have to find out one day. Are you almost ready to cum, daddy? Do you want to cum all over my tiny tits? I love hot cream on my tits, daddy."

I was shaking all over as my orgasm grew from my depths and I was moaning and whimpering as Rachel quickly got into position, her chest just an inch or so from the head of my cock as she brought me to my explosion of cum all over her tits. It wasn't my best climax since she had drained me pretty well over the course of the day, but I left my mark all over her chest. But I had nothing left for that night.

Nothing sexually speaking, but emotionally, I was more than up for giving Rachel tenderness and care. I turned just enough so I could kiss her and hold her in my open arms. "You're an incredibly sexy woman, Rachel. And wonderfully sweet as well. I can't believe how much I've missed this, sex and affection, and how unaware I was that I've missed this. Thank you so much, dear." I kissed her again.

"Never thank a woman for being sexually available and willing. It makes me feel like I was for hire. Believe me, I wanted this as much as you did. At least." She kissed my lips again.

"You're right. I guess I'm just out of practice on the romantic side of this as well as the physical side."

"Trust me, Matt, you were NOT out of practice on the physical side of things. And you're doing a pretty great job with the romantic side as well."

I realized Rachel's chest was still coated with my semen so I excused myself for a minute and got a warm, wet towel and brought it back to clean her up. "If you want to stay down here for the night, I wouldn't mind at all if you slept here with me. I even have a spare toothbrush for you."

"That depends. What time do you have to get up in the morning?"

"I have an eight AM tee time, so I'll be up at a quarter to seven."

"Ugh, that is too early! I don't need to be up until nine. However...I can always go back to sleep for an hour when I get upstairs. I would really love to wake up next to you." Rachel smiled, warm and inviting. "Do you have an old dress shirt I can sleep in?"

"Not an old one, but you can sleep in one of my dress shirts. Go use the bathroom; the extra toothbrush is in the medicine cabinet. Towels are in the linen closet and if you can think of anything else you need, just ask. Do you need a cold drink of water for the night? I keep a bottle of water by my side of the bed."

"No, I'll sip yours if I need. Thanks, Matt" she said as she disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I went in the kitchen and got a bottle of water, then when I went back to my bedroom I pulled out a plain white dress shirt for Rachel to wear to bed. I hoped I could get comfortable, sleeping next to a woman. It had been a lot of years since I last had a warm, soft body next to me all night. I also wondered, briefly for the moment, if I was fucking up my life somehow. Rachel was my tenant, and she was also 34 years younger than I was. I wasn't the type to entangle my life. As Rachel came out of the bathroom and kissed me as I went into it, I decided I didn't need to think about that right then. I had no idea where this was going, if it was going anywhere besides, as Rachel called it earlier, "fuck buddies".

After doing my things, I got into bed next to that sweet, lovely young woman, her in my shirt and me in a pair of briefs (I need separation at night, if you know what I mean). She draped her arm across my chest and her mop of black hair spread out like an oil spill over her pillow. We faced each other and we both smiled nervously, even after all we shared that day and night. But the feeling faded fast, right after we shared our first goodnight kiss, the first of about a dozen or so.

"Goodnight, Matt. I had such a nice day with you. Wonderful, actually."

"Same here. The best day I've had in at least eight years." We both chuckled at that. "Good night, Rachel. I'd say thank you, but you did warn me about that."

She snuggled close to me, her eyes sleepy and her breath warm on my neck. "That's ok. I know what you mean. And thank you too. Sweet man." Rachel fell asleep a minute or so later.

I fell asleep about a minute after Rachel. A deep, sound, and comforting sleep, as a result of the best day I had in eight years.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took me a few months to write this one. I got distracted on other stories my constant readers know well. Let me know if you want more of the story of Matt and Rachel. As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.