Surrogate Experiences

Story Info
Laura talks Tommy into trying it with a man.
6.5k words
4.69
33k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers

Author's note:

This is an independent sequel to Tommy's and Laura's tale and is written as a reader request.

The story of Laura's and Tommy's relationship thus far is covered in

"Laura's Fire", published in the Romance category

"Being Free Together", published in Lesbian Sex category

"Love Thy Neighbor", published in Exhibitionist and Voyeurism category

"Breaking Up And Making Up", published in the Romance category

"Constructions", published in the Romance category

All comments and ratings are greatly appreciated.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Tom looked out of the hotel room window, sipping champagne. It was dark outside and he could see the reflection of the room in addition to the tall houses with lighted windows behind the snow swirling by.

He could see Tix coming from the bathroom. His silver shirt twinkled in the light as he moved, nimble and graceful, across the room towards him. He stopped beside Tom, swept his black, smooth hair away from the glitter and violet makeup spreading like wings outward from the corners of his eyes, and accepted the glass of champagne. Tom touched the glitter carefully and he smiled slyly over his glass.

"You like it?" he asked.

"It's really pretty," Tom answered. "Looks so good on your skin. Think I should try one?"

"Well, no!" Tix said and rolled his large almond shaped eyes. "Violet definitely isn't the color for you! I'd go with..."

He trailed off, taking a hold of Tom's chin and tilting his face this way and that. "Gold, I would say. You could pull off gold. You'd be gorgeous."

"Thank you, I'll keep that in mind," Tommy said and lifted his glass to his lips.

"Too bad we don't live in the same city," Tix said and nudged his side. "I could be your personal stylist. I would die to get to clothe a body like yours."

He let his hand slide up and down on Tom's upper arm. Tom was strong and muscular, he made his living buying houses for renovating and then selling for profit, and the physical labor kept him lean and hard. Tix was muscular himself, but in a more...Tom searched for a word...artificial way. His body was proportional and looked like it was a product of countless hours of checking himself out from the mirror in the gym. They were almost the same height, but Tix must weigh at least thirty pounds less than him.

"I like strong men," Tix said teasingly, accentuating 'like' and licking his lips.

"Do you now," Tom said and smiled. "I guess I'm in luck then."

"What about you?" Tix asked and batted his lashes at him over the rim of his champagne flute. "What do you like in a man?"

"I don't know, I've never been with a man before," Tom said. "Well. Without a woman present, at least."

"Oh yeah, Laura told me about your threesomes," Tix said. He mouthed the words "so hot" and fanned his face.

Tom laughed. He liked Tix, he was pushy and talkative and fun to talk to. He played the gay card a little heavy at times but Tom didn't mind. Tix was an actor and featured in the first porn flick written by Laura, Tom's significant other. The two of them had been fast friends ever since. Tom had met him before, but didn't know him as well.

"So what is it you like in women, then?" Tix asked and started to undress Tom.

"Everything," he said and looked at Tix working on his clothes. "I've been with the short and tall and fat and slim and all shapes, sizes and colors. Generally all I've gotten my hands on, to be honest."

Tix laughed this time.

"So will you be offended if I can't get it up?" Tom asked.

"Oh honey, I'll get it up for you," Tix said with absolute confidence. "I can suck you like you've never been sucked, I promise."

Tom smiled. He wasn't really worried, he could feel the anticipation growing already. It was true he'd never been with just a man, and he didn't even identify as bisexual, but the male body wasn't by any means revolting to him. He had done a bunch of threesomes with Laura, and whereas the ones with another man had been largely focused on Laura he had never shied away from the other male. He had touched them and kissed them.

He hadn't been that thrilled at first when Laura had promised she'd hook him up with Tix for his fiftieth birthday present. It had taken her a few months to talk him into trying. She had shamelessly explained that it was actually more for her, that she had an urge to write of a first gay experience and wanted him to describe it to her. She wrote erotic fiction and films for a living and apparently wanted to broaden her horizons.

"Really? You're just exploiting me for your literary reference?" he'd said, mocking being hurt.

"Yes, exactly," she'd admitted, unabashed, and they'd both laughed.

He could've said no, of course, but he was curious. It wasn't the first time Laura urged him to do something he wouldn't have thought of himself, and so far all of them had been more or less pleasant experiences. It was one of his favorite sides of their relationship, that they were able to support each other in a way that allowed them to experiment and grow, and not only regarding to sex. He had never imagined anyone like Laura, but now that they were together he couldn't imagine living without her.

Tix was now kneeling in front of him, unbuckling his belt. He looked down at his expression of keen concentration, and guessed that Laura had indeed described some of their sexual encounters to him, or at least his dick.

"You'll have to guide me through it," he said. "I've got no idea what I'm doing here."

"You'll do just fine," said Tix as he yanked his trousers down together with his underwear. He cupped Tom's balls and made an appreciative sound when his penis stirred. Tix's touch was different from anyone's who'd handled him before, he was more purposeful and firm, and yet he did it just right. It made sense that he'd know how to grab balls, of course.

Tom stepped out of his trousers pooled around his ankles and kicked them away. He pulled his socks off, which left him completely naked, and striked a playful pose, flexing his muscles.

"Oh yes," Tix said, standing back up. "I can work with this."

"So, what's in this for you?" Tom asked.

"Just one more foreskin under my belt," Tix said casually. "And the scene around here is such that while there's all the cock I could ever want, there's times I get fed up with the hassle, you know? It's refreshing to be with someone from the outside."

Tom stepped closer, took Tix's face in his hands, taking care not to mess the makeup, and kissed him. He tasted of lipstick and champagne, and smooth as his face was there was a hint of stubble around his soft lips. It was late enough that his own face wasn't any smoother.

Tom took his time, kissing him slowly, caressing his face and neck. Tix pressed closer, his slick silver shirt pressing against Tom's chest, his body lean and trim underneath it. His hands charted Tom's back and found their way on his ass, grabbing his glutes.

"Oh, yes," Tix said appreciatively when he came up for air. "You're gonna do just fine."

"Time to unwrap my present?" Tom asked and started to hitch Tix's shirt higher, exposing a lean, well defined abdomen. Tix giggled.

"What do you think you would've gotten for your fiftieth birthday if it wasn't for Laura?"

"Oh, I don't know," Tom said and let his hands slide higher, taking the shirt with it. Tix's skin was smooth but not soft. He had almost no body hair. "A watch, maybe? Or a cruise? I gotta say, I already know I prefer this to any of that."

"Well cruising doesn't exclude gay sex," Tix observed.

"True, true," Tom admitted, casting the silver shirt casually to the side.

Tix's skin was a marvelous shade of amber brown. Tom kneeled in front of him and started to open his tight black fake leather pants. "I gotta say, you dress sexier than I do."

"Yeah but you just ooze sex," Tix claimed. "So you don't have to dress up."

"You're just flattering me to get into my pants."

"You don't have any pants."

"Oh, right," Tom laughed and pulled Tix's pants down slowly.

His underwear was also silver, apparently a thong of sorts.

"Nice," Tom commented and swept the bulge with his hand.

"The briefs or the equipment?" Tix asked and stroked Tom's short, dark hair.

"Let me see," Tom said and pulled the thong down, revealing his genitals.

Tix was already hard. He had a beautiful, straight, smooth dick, which bobbed lazily up once it was freed of its confines. He had shaved all his pubic hair, or maybe waxed as it was so smooth, and his balls were a tight round bundle of wrinkled dark skin.

"Oh, wow," Tom said and took his sac in his hand. "You're exquisite."

Tix giggled again. Tom pulled his pants down with one hand, keeping hold of his balls with the other. He touched them carefully and mesmerized. It was so weird but so good to handle someone else's package and not just his own.

He looked up at Tix's half lidded eyes and took hold of his shaft, near the base. Tix's cock wasn't as big as his own, but it was perfect for him, sleek and slender like the rest of his body. It was beautifully shaped and looked a little like it was sculpted from marble.

"I can sorta understand why you've got a career in adult entertainment movies," Tom said. "This is just beautiful."

He stroked slowly up and down and Tix smiled down at him auspiciously.

"So, you wanna try sucking cock?" Tix asked quietly. "Seeing that it's so pretty and all?"

"I guess I do," Tom said. "Just complain if I fuck it up. You're taking my virginity here, after all."

He looked at the smooth, round gland that emerged from his fist and disappeared again. It's one eye seemed to wink at him jovially. He kneeled down properly and put his other hand on Tix's firm, angular ass. Tix flexed a little to press his groin closer to him.

He kissed the head of Tix's cock gently, feeling the smooth, silky skin. He touched it with his tongue, slowly circling the very tip, keeping the slow stroke going. Tix sighed and his cock twitched in his hand.

Tom let his lips open to Tix's cock and took it a little deeper. It was so smooth, so slick. He licked the head and tried to taste him, but couldn't pick up anything. Assumedly Tix had washed his genitals just before.

Tom was almost disappointed. One thing he loved about licking pussy was the scent and taste, so similar and so different between each individual woman. A drop of precum touched his tongue. He sucked deeper, encouraged by that one salty drop, and Tix sighed above him.

Tom could tell he had no technique. He had fleeting recollections of some of the most amazing blowjobs he'd received in his life, but had absolutely no idea how any of that was done. He also didn't appreciate how wide he had to open his jaws when he tried to take him deeper, and had a genuine awe of some of the women he'd been with, they'd had smaller mouths and they'd done amazing things with them. Tix didn't seem to mind, he flexed his hips in rhythm and had his hands in Tom's hair, rocking into his mouth through his fist.

Finally Tix pulled away. His cock stood proudly up now, dark and sleek, glistening with Tom's saliva. Tom stood up slowly and realized his own cock was almost hard as well. Not as hard but definitely not flaccid. Eating someone out always got him going, and it seemed it wasn't dependent on gender.

"I could get used to that," he remarked. "I would've wanted to smell you, you know, but I guess you don't sweat so much, the way you've shaved."

"Yeah?" Tix said and smiled a crooked smile. "Let me see."

He kneeled in turn and pressed his nose into Tom's pubic hair. Tom's cock nudged his cheek.

"Umm, yes, I see what you mean," Tix smiled up at him and grabbed his cock.

He hadn't been kidding, he really knew how to give head. There was a needful, restless greediness to it that felt like it would make him cum in less than a minute. Tom moaned and grabbed Tix's hair with both hands, and when he pulled out a few moments later there was nothing flaccid about his cock, it was meaty and swollen and throbbed with his heartbeat.

"Oh, man!" he exclaimed. "I mean, oh fuck!"

Tix smiled. "So, looks like you don't need to close your eyes and think about the missus?"

"Oh hell no," said Tom. "So how are we going to do this?"

"This might be a death wish, but I was thinking anal," Tix said and fingered Tom's cock. "You've done anal, right?"

"I have," Tom said. "Not taken much, though, but I promise to be slow and gentle if you let me in you."

Tix pulled him by the cock in for a kiss. It was much hungrier than the first one, raw, harsh, and they were both panting by the end of it.

"So, lube," Tom said hoarsely.

Tix went to rummage in his bag. Tom looked at him walk, the line of his slim but muscular back, how his ass looked when he bent over. It made him almost dizzy to think he was minutes from pressing into that ass. He genuinely wanted Tix now, he was well past curiosity and into the land of lust. He realized there was nothing in his psyche that would prevent him from loving a man and wondered why he had never known this about himself.

This was no love, though. This was a very powerful physical craving.

He looked around the room and settled on the table. It looked just about the right height.

Tix turned around with the bottle of lube and Tom gestured him to the table. He moved it a little further from the wall.

"You sure?" asked Tix. "What about the bed?"

"I wanna try it here," said Tom. "I wanna see your eyes."

They looked at each other. Tom cupped Tix's cheek and kissed him softly.

"Do you trust me?" Tom asked. "We'll go to bed if this won't work."

Tix nodded and handed him the lube. He laid on the table, on his back, taking care to be in the middle. He pulled his thighs against his chest. His penis was a hard, straight arrow from his balls to his face.

Tom spruited a generous amount of lube on his hands. He started to spread it on his prick with his left hand and probed Tix's anus with his right. He kept eye contact and rubbed the lube widely around his asshole, circling closer, finally spreading it around and in him. He took care to get it all around, pushed his fingertip in gently and looked for a reaction. Tix smiled up at him.

Tom pushed deeper with his finger, added more lube and tried to push it inside Tix. He wasn't any more loose or slack than any woman he'd ever done this with, but he seemed more adept at relaxing and taking him in. He fucked him slowly with one finger, stroking himself with the other hand absentmindedly, then added more lube and another finger.

"Uh huh," Tix said and arched his back. Tom waited until he relaxed again before pushing deeper.

"I see you've done this before," Tix said and rocked his hips against his palm. "Now please will you give it to me."

Tom pulled his fingers out slowly and aligned his throbbing cock with Tix's small hole. He pushed, slowly. It was a familiar feeling, pushing against something that didn't yield at all, and then suddenly finding an opening. He kept a firm grip of his slippery shaft and went really slow, making sure there was a way to go before taking it any further.

He looked at Tix's face, his clenching jaw, the lust and longing on his face. They were both serious and quiet, there was something profound in this moment. His slow conquest, Tix's slow surrender.

Tom looked at his beautiful eyes, the thick black lashes surrounding his deep dark eyes, and felt a feeling flickering inside him. He had always been a sucker for feelings, never really getting the hang of casual sex, always seeking for some kind of emotional connection. And now he felt it as well, the deep compassion and warmth, tenderness, caring. Love. There was always love, and so there was now as well. Tix's face was so beautiful, his expression of concentration and impending satisfaction so perfect. Tom looked at him and loved him and slowly, slowly pushed into his core.

When he finally pressed his pubic hair against Tix's balls they were both breathing heavily.

"Oh, wow," Tix said huskily, "You're big."

"You just make me so hard," he replied and Tix groaned.

Tom recognized the look on his face now. Tix had been wary of rejection, that Tom wouldn't want him, that this wouldn't work. Feeling welled inside him again.

"You're so perfect right there," he said gently. "So beautiful. Are you ready?"

He looked at Tix and felt the impact of his words. How Tix absorbed and returned the feeling.

"Yes," Tix whispered.

Tom moved carefully, a tiny amount out and then back in. Tix held his thighs up and watched Tom's face as he let his movement grow.

Tom reached for Tix's cock. It was iron hard and throbbing, and Tix moaned when he took a firm grip with his slippery hand. He searched for movement, both with his hand and inside Tix, and finally he found it. He used Tix's dick as a kind of a handle, pulling down on it when he pushed inside his hot, tight anus and up again when he pulled out.

Tix got harder in his hand and threw his head back and whimpered. He took his other hand to Tix's dick as well, circling around the head as he pumped with the other hand in steady rhythm. To feel Tix twist and throb in his hand was extremely arousing, and he picked up the speed without meaning to, driving both of them in a quivering frenzy.

A big part of sexual satisfaction for Tom was the satisfaction of his partner, and so it was now as well. He could feel Tix getting closer, the way he would tense and grow in his hand, how the whimpering sound he made got louder and more consistent. He accelerated, and was just getting ready to climax when Tix tensed under and around him as if having a seizure.

Tix cried out and Tom watched in mute bewilderment how pearly white jizz shot out of him at an explosive force. He spasmed in Tom's hand and all around him, and Tom groaned as he jerked against Tix's ass and came as well. Holding Tix's cock as it shot its load mixed with his own pulsing in Tix's ass so that he had trouble identifying between them, it all felt like one massive convulsion of bliss.

Slowly they pulsed empty. Tix was a quivering mass of sperm soaked flesh under him. Tom's thighs were trembling from the strain. The table was almost the right height but not quite, and the slight crouch caught up with him now that he wasn't overtaken with his lust anymore.

He let himself be pushed out of Tix's ass, suffering an unexplainable feeling of loss. He straightened his back and drew a deep breath. Then he bowed down again and pulled Tix to his lap.

"Come on," he said gently and strained a little to lift him up in his arms. "I'll wash you."

Tix wasn't light but he was strong. He carried Tix to the bathroom, holding him like a child, Tix's arms around his shoulders, Tix's head against his neck.

They didn't speak. Tom let Tix down and guided him to the shower. He set the water temperature to be just right and started to wash him gently. He washed the sweat and spunk off his body, scrubbed his naked smooth genitals carefully, caressed his ass more than washed it. He hesitated, looking at the smudged violet glittery wings at the side of Tix's face, but Tix scrubbed them away himself.

Tom rinsed himself off and wrapped Tix in a towel. Still neither of them spoke. Tom carried Tix to the bed and let him down on it, settled close to him, pulled the covers on them and pulled Tix's body against his.

"Are you alright?" Tom asked quietly. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"You didn't," Tix muttered to his neck. "To my heart, maybe. I can't believe you're straight and in a relationship."

Tom chortled. "Well I don't know about the straight bit. After this. Thank you Tix."

Tix was quiet for a minute and whispered, "It's Timothy."

"Timothy, huh? You could be Tim, we could be Tim Tom," Tom whispered. Tix giggled and snuggled closer to him.

Omenainen
Omenainen
438 Followers
12