All Comments on 'Surrogate Experiences'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
Very hot and well-written!

I would love to have been either of them. You handled it ALL very well, from back story to good dialogue and beautiful, hot sex, with good writing skills. Kudos and thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hottest story ever!

Title says it all, thank you.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Slow, steady, juicy - wonderful! I loved the way they both took it slow and careful and kind without losing any of the heat.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingeralmost 4 years ago
Clean

This story is well written. I'm not a fan of gay erotica but you did it well. What I like about your style is you don't just focus on the physical but also emotional side. Keep up the good work!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

I agree with the other four comments — a really nicely crafted tale. It's a believable scenario, and as has been mentioned; you dove into the thoughts and feelings which reveal a whole other level of human experience. It's short and open-ended, but that just leaves the door open for more in these three character's future ;)

joeoggijoeoggiabout 2 years ago

Hot. Again well written. If I ever have a experience like Tom, I’d want someone

Like Tix to guide me. Hot.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 2 years ago

Very erotic hot sexual I want Tix to take me! Maybe it could go further with these three or something more with Tom and Tix. I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...