Surrogate Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's lovely," Tix muttered. "Or Tom Tim."

"Good night, Timothy, sleep well," Tom whispered and kissed his forehead.

—#—#—#—#—#—

Laura tiptoed into the room a few hours later. She hadn't heard from either Tommy or Tix, and now she was tired of waiting.

Tommy was sleeping on his side like he so often did. He was spooning Tix, who had curled right close to him. They were under the covers but Laura guessed they were both naked. Tommy held Tix so nicely, so tenderly, that it invoked a strong response in Laura. It made her heart melt to think that was usually her.

So that was what it looked like.

She went to wash up in the bathroom. She guessed everything had gone well, and couldn't wait to hear what Tommy had to say about it. How he would describe it.

She climbed into bed behind Tommy as carefully as she could, but he stirred anyway.

"Mmh?" he said sleepily.

"Shush, just sleep," Laura whispered.

She crawled close to him, spooning him from behind.

"Laura?" muttered Tom a little later.

"Mmh?" she replied.

"Can we take him home?" asked Tom. "I promise to always feed him and take care of him if you just let me keep him."

Laura laughed quietly against his back. "That good, huh?"

"Hell yeah that good," Tom answered.

He was quiet for a minute and Laura thought he was asleep already.

"Laura? I love you," he murmured.

"I love you too," she answered quietly and kissed the back of his neck.

—#—#—#—#—#—

Tom woke up when Tix tried to carefully untangle himself from his arms. Tom pulled him back closer and nuzzled his nose to his neck.

"Timothy? Where are you going?" he muttered.

"I...well..." Tix answered with a low voice. Tom opened his eyes a little and lifted his head to see him. Tix looked serious and a little pale. They hadn't drank very much last night but some, anyway, and he looked a little hungover and the stubble made him look less sleek and radiant than last night's party animal.

"Don't go," Tom said quietly.

"I was going to the toilet," Tix said.

"Just come back after, will ya?" Tom said. "We don't have to do anything if you don't wanna. But I want to talk with you."

"Well, okay," Tix said and squirmed away from him.

Tom followed his slender form gliding across the room. He had the same feline grace female ballet dancers did, same fluid hips, but he was unequivocally male.

Laura stirred on his other side.

"Good morning, Tommy," she murmured to his neck, much as he had just done to Tix.

"Good morning, honey," Tom said and rolled a little towards her.

They laid with their heads touching. Tommy didn't know how to describe last night, and anyway it couldn't be done in the few minutes Timothy was out of the room, and so he didn't even try. Laura knew better than to ask, and so they just were together, waiting.

Timothy walked back into the room and stopped. He looked insecure. He looked from Tom to Laura and back again. Shifted his weight from one leg to another.

Laura stretched her arms towards him.

"Come here, love," she said.

Tix walked to her side of the bed but she moved a little to the side and gestured for him to climb in between her and Tommy. Tom turned on his side to make him more room.

Tix hesitated but did as she asked. He settled on his side, his face towards Laura, and Tom wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled the covers on him again. Tix shivered and pressed against him. He seemed surprised but warmed by this show of affection. Tom kissed his bare shoulder.

Laura looked at Tix nicely, then at Tom with the same pleased, tender expression.

"So, you guys," she said. "Breakfast? Do you wanna eat it just between you or should I stay? I'm gonna leave after it anyway, for a while, so, you know. You can if you wanna."

"Really?" Tix said, sounding surprised.

"Yeah," Laura said. "Sure. I'm guessing it worked for both of you, so why not? We've got this room until tomorrow anyway. And Tom has no business to take care of today, unlike me."

Tix seemed at a loss of words, so Tom made the decision.

"I'd like to be alone with Timothy," he said. "If you don't mind. Just send us something up for breakfast."

"Okay," Laura said and let out a delighted gale of laughter. "Okay. You want something specific? No? I'll just take a quick shower."

Laura hopped off the bed as well and walked across the room. She was also stark naked and Tom watched her familiar form with as much appreciation as he had watched Tix earlier.

Tix pressed closer to Tom but didn't turn to look at him. He kissed Tix's shoulder again before lowering his head back on the pillow, breathing in his neck.

"Didn't see that coming," Tix said eventually.

"Which? That Laura would want you to stay or that I would?"

"Well neither, to be honest."

"Have you done this type of thing a lot?" Tom asked. "Been with a man that was in a relationship with a woman, with them knowing, I mean."

"More often than you might guess," Tix said. "But mostly I haven't spent the night."

"Yeah? Does that make you uncomfortable?"

"I thought it would make you uncomfortable. Or Laura."

Tom laughed quietly. "Laura would probably want to watch," he said.

"I've had it that way," Tix confessed.

"I'm not into being watched," Tom said. "Even by her. So she knows better than to ask."

Tom pressed his hips closer to Tix's ass. His cock twitched and got a little harder. Tix let out an appreciative noise. Tom moved his hand, wrapped it better around Tix and fondled his stomach a little. It was so lean and hard, he traced the abs with his fingertips and settled his palm against his sternum. It was good not to have breasts on the way, he could feel Tix's breathing as well as his own, and he concentrated on searching the same rhythm with him. Inhale, exhale. Relax.

Laura came back from the bathroom. She smiled and hummed to herself, searched for clean clothes, pranced around naked and unashamed. She dressed quickly, gathered her bag and belongings, came to kiss both of them goodbye. From the door she gestured to Tom, pointing her fingers from her eyes to his to indecate she saw him, and mouthed "Told you so!" before leaving. Tom chortled.

"What was that?" Tix asked.

"She's so exultant, that's all. She's been urging me to try this for years. She's tried women, you know? It started quite early in our relationship. But it was so clear, she always liked lesbian erotica and she didn't really need to be pushed all that hard. It was never that clear to me."

"But you're saying she was right?"

Tom withdrew enough to turn Tix on his back. They looked in each other's eyes for a moment and then Tom said, quietly, "Yes she was right. You must know that."

Slowly Tix nodded.

"So do you regret this?" Tom asked. "I've been told I can be a bit...heavy. Emotionally."

"No I don't," Tix retorted. "Like fuck no. You know, I've sometimes wondered why Laura is with you, but I don't anymore. You're more than meets the eye."

"Is that a way to say I look boring?" Tom asked and smiled. "Me and Laura, it's difficult to explain. We wouldn't exist without each other. We make each other grow. I wouldn't have done half the things I have without her. And I'm pretty certain she wouldn't be what she is now without me. We're just everything to each other."

Tix considered this for a minute. "So what do you want from me now?" he asked.

Tom smiled. It wasn't controlled, he could feel the grin just breaking out on his face, and he said, "Well I was hoping you'd like to fuck me up the ass."

It caught Tix by surprise, and before he could catch it he started laughing. Tom laughed with him, and they giggled for a while together. It was wonderfully liberating, and afterwards they just smiled at each other.

"Talk about blunt, huh," Tix said.

"Well that's one thing I've learned from Laura," Tom said. "If you want something it's better to ask than to just hope it will turn out the way you want."

"Hah, well, she's probably right," Tix said. "Maybe there's a lesson to be learned there."

"Probably so," said Tom. "So, you know, I wanna say thank you for being my first. I really value what we had together. I'm gonna take a shower now, and if you don't want anything more it's okay, I won't hold it against you. And I know you're Laura's friend and so you will be, this doesn't have to change anything. Okay? I tell you, I really liked it with you."

He looked at Tix. He seemed flustered but like he didn't know what to say, so Tom just kissed him before getting up and going to the bathroom to take a shower.

He didn't think Timothy would leave when he was gone, and he hadn't. Laura had sent up a breakfast tray and so they sat and drank coffee, ate breakfast and tried to uphold a conversation. They were both still naked, and their gaze kept circling the other's body.

After breakfast Tix took a shower, and after that there was a truly uncomfortable moment where neither knew how to continue. They stood by the bed, hesitating.

"What are you thinking?" Tom asked.

"Your ass," Tix answered and grinned. "It's a great ass, no doubt about it. But are you sure you want me to fuck you there? You know I can just give you a blowjob or something."

"I know you can. I know you're good at it. But I'd really like to try. I've never been really fucked, but I've had stuff pushed in me. Fingers and butt plugs to be precise. And I'd like you to be my first."

There was a stunned, greedy expression flickering on Tix's face.

"Well, damn, precious," he said. "I certainly will."

They kissed. It was tentative at first but not for long. It was somehow more direct than the previous night, they were more in tune with each other. They both had a stubble of beard on their face and it altered the touch, it was rougher and at the same time more tender because they controlled it more not to scrape each other.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Tom asked.

"In bed," Tix said. "Come on."

He grabbed the lube and they retreated to bed. They kissed and touched each other, and for a while they avoided going for each other's cocks. They were both hard, and at times they pressed against each other, but they didn't acknowledge it.

Tix showered Tom's face with small scrapy kisses, his stubble scraping in a way that made Tom smile at the unfamiliar feeling, and then he paused to look at him. Tix spruited a generous amount of lube into his hand and rubbed it on his own penis, then reached for Tom's and covered it in kind, looking into his eyes. Tom let out a surprised but happy sigh at the touch of his hand.

"Let me show you," Tix said quietly and moved a little closer. They were on their sides, facing each other, and now Tix pressed his genitals to Tom's, carefully aligning their sacs against each other. Tix grabbed both of their slippery cocks in his hand and stroked them slowly, mashing them together. It was a unique and thoroughly unfamiliar feeling, and Tom focused on it with all his attention.

Tix continued caressing them together for a few minutes, and then he reached for Tom's hand and encouraged him to take over. Tom did, and with his larger hand he had an even better grip of them together, and they both moaned a little. Tix reached for Tom's upper leg and pulled on it, so that he bent it and put his knee over Tix's hip, giving Tix access to his buttocks.

Tix fingered Tom's ass slowly, gently, respectfully, but with a clear focus. He added lube to his hand and started to rub it around his anus, warming it up and insistently probing closer and with more pressure. Soon he pushed a finger inside, and Tom did his best to receive it.

The combined stimulation of rubbing his cock against Tix's and having his finger probe his ass made Tom anxious with anticipation. He felt his dick twitch and reached closer to kiss Tix again. Tom imagined the hard dick massaging his pushing into his ass and was terrified and exhilarated at the same time. He'd had stuff up his ass, but never this, and he realized he couldn't wait.

"How will we do this?" he asked.

"You wanna go for it?" Tix asked. "We'll try it this way."

Tix pulled away and got up on his knees. Tom looked at his proudly standing penis with admiration before following his guidance and getting in front of him, also on his knees, his chest down on the bed. Tix added more lube and rubbed it on himself and Tom's ass, and then he pressed the tip of his hot cock against him and started to ease himself in.

"Just relax, baby," Tix murmured. "I'm not gonna hurt you. This will be so good. Just trust me."

Tom tried, but it was difficult to allow the intrusion. Tix let him take his time, not forcing it but not backing up at all, always ready to conquer another half an inch as soon as Tom was able to give it up. Once Tix has stretched him open enough to push his head past his sphincter he added movement, rocking gradually deeper. He kept murmuring encouraging words, stroking Tom's back and praising him. It was silly but sweet, and Tom kept thinking of times he'd done the same himself, encouraging a more inexperienced or otherwise nervous partner to relax and give in to the feeling.

Tix's hot, hard shaft filling him was nothing like Tom had experienced before. Tix felt so perfect, so wonderfully organic, soft and flexible while being hard and pulsing with the rhythm of need. Tom thought there was no going back to butt plugs after the real deal. He moaned and pushed back towards Tix, invoking a surprised but delighted response in him.

"Uh, baby," Tix murmured and reached around Tom to grab his cock. "You gotta take it slow."

When Tix was all the way in he rolled his hips a little, stroking Tom's cock slowly, pushing all of his sensitive spots in just the right way. Tom growled into the pillow.

"Okay, darling," Tix said. "Tell me if it's too much or something."

He pulled out a little, slowly, and then back in.

"You wanna take this yourself?" he asked and squeezed Tom's cock.

"No, I want you to touch me," Tom said.

He braced himself, keeping his stance not to sway when Tix started to move in longer strokes. Tix flowed inside him, in and out in continuous fluid movement, while stroking his rock hard cock at a faster pace, approximately twice as fast. It was really good, really really good in fact, and Tom moaned in a low voice and tried to push back, encouraging Tix to go faster.

Tix didn't let Tom determine the speed but he did speed up. They were both beginning to sweat, and Tom didn't remember the last time he'd been this hard, this turned on and so helplessly dependent on another person's actions. They were breathing harder, moving faster, Tix's movement on his cock fast forcing him closer to his climax.

"A...ah, Tim," he groaned, "I'm gonna lose it."

"Just let go, honey," Tix said hoarsely. "I'm with you."

Tix accelerated, and Tom could feel the familiar wave rising in him. His balls, hanging and swinging together with Tix's every time he pushed deep, tightened until he thought they'd burst, and a second later they did exactly that. He roared into the pillow and felt his penis jerk and twitch in Tix's grip, spewing his cum on his own stomach and chest, jet after jet showering his skin. His anus gripped Tix's cock in tight spasms, convulsing in the same rhythm as his cock.

Tix wasn't far behind. He pushed deep and Tom felt the most unbelievable pulsing in his rectum when Tix let go and released his load inside him. Tix was silent, keeping deep, and when he was done he let out a single sigh.

The time seemed to have stopped. They stayed like that, kneeling, breathing heavily. Tix let go of Tom's cock and stroked his back with open palms and spread fingers, making large warm circles on his skin. He pulled out, slowly, and keeled over next to Tom, pulling him along. He spooned Tom from behind and held him, and Tom snuggled closer to his warm, lean body.

"So," Tix said finally. "What are you thinking?"

"Wow," Tom said sincerely. "Just wow."

Tix laughed quietly. "I'll take that," he said.

12