All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 03'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so now grandma and mom are nieghborhood sluts. why do writers take good stories of love between family members and turn them into slutfests

petecopetecoover 12 years ago
ya for slut fest

Great story I like the way this is going. A "slut fest" should turn out great. Who cares weather the three lovers have a "slut fest" too? Their three lovers. At least I'm not anonymous if you have something negative to say the least you can do is put your name to it.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Can't Wait

I can't wait for them to get that sanctimonious cow. What a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Slutfest, Schmutfest

Who the hell cares? Let the whole neighborhood get together in one big orgy. I like the way this story is going. I hope that "holier than thou" attitude of that neughborhood bitch gets laid to rest with a hard fucking that she'll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little plot?

All it took to change ma's mind. Completely wiped away any and all protest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Bringing in the neighbor doesn't seem to fit the storyline

But I'll wait to see how it works out. It could be interesting to see how the hateful old church lady accepts a good fucking from the young stud. She may turn into a hot slut.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why???

Do you have to drag extra people into it?

That kind of thing is as common as air. The whole taboo angle is NOT best served by having tons of non-related extras joining in the action. massive FAIL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

This is by far the worst piece of Sh** I have read on here.... And I have read a lot, but this is just dumb.

pennylesspauperpennylesspauperabout 12 years agoAuthor
STICKS AND STONES . . . . . . .

I do not claim to be a great writer. Never have and never will. Even Hemiongway had his fair share of disparagers. Those of you who do not like what I write can freely express your opinions without fear of censorship (in other words; I will not erase your comments just because they displease me). I understand there are an innumerable amount of reasons for people wanting their comments to remain annonymous. That is your privilege. However, when you say my work is a piece of sh**, you should have the common courtesy to offer suggestions on how I can make it better the next time. When I read comments like the anon who did indeed call my writing "the worst piece of Sh** I have read on here.... " unaccompanied by not even a modicum of constructive criticism, I just tell myself that that person should go have sexual relations with himself/herself. And then I go on about my business. Go ahead and vent, if you must. Just realize that reading what you have to say does not even come close to being the worst thing to ever happen to me.

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
So why the neighbor's

Still building I see....I'm still loving how free thinking these individuals are becoming. They are becoming close as a family, no shame, no limits, and certainly all the wanting sex they can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Completely Ruined

Why drag a bunch of people into a good story? The balance was good, the pace was good. Dragging in a bunch of people tears it all apart. No more chapters for me....

patrickwh90patrickwh90about 11 years ago
Liking it

I like this story. I don't know why everyone's bitching and moaning. But it's getting interesting, at least in my own opinion.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. AAAAA++++

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I enjoy this story but as a romantic, it would be nice if there was a little more passion, romantic interludes, and erotic intimacy between the main characters. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I find the romance, passion, emotional growth, and intimacy more important than the sexual activity between lovers. Still a 5 star series.

01Timber6701Timber679 months ago

Don’t understand why you are bringing the neighbors into this story ???

Dad wasn’t even in the ground when they had their fun ,,, sad

There is no romance in this story with grandma and mom and the son

Just wam bam and thank you

SniperkingSniperking5 months ago

kinda confused with the mother. She's mourning her husband so I assume she loved him right? but then she was also cheating on him with Donna and is sleeping with her son and Dad's mother pretty quickly, and even ignoring that now she's talking about seducing the neighbour husband for a pretty petty reason. So I'm very confused about how she actually felt about her husband

SniperkingSniperking5 months ago

also isn't weird that Bobby was okay with the plan to seduce the neighbour's husband? I thought he'd at least get jealous or something.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous