Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Becky be tempted to join after deriding Brad’s choice?
22.4k words
3.82
17.4k
28
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote the first 3 parts of this story back in 2017 ... and they were well received by the readers of Literotica. Upon completing the third instalment, it seemed that a service where a coterie of attractive wives happily and willingly provided a free sex and comfort service for selected neighbourhood husbands, in a normal middle-class suburb, may have run its course.

The sex club worked best for the horny participants while its activities remained a tightly held secret among a few. But, when newly recruited, Brad, was challenged by his wife, Becky, he rolled over, admitting to enjoying the sexual talents of three of his wife's best friends.

Brad and Becky have managed to hold their marriage together. How hypocritical she would have been if she'd kicked her husband to the curb, given her own once-a-year dalliances treating her body to the might and power of the oversized cock of the Surrogate Wives Club founder, Wally.

Brad's shameful admission that, not only had he joined the club, but succumbed to the charms of Becky's bestie, Lauren, caused a rift between the two women. Becky was furious that her BFF had come to their marriage bed for sex with Brad.

But time heals all wounds ... well, so they say. It has taken a while -- 8 months in fact -- but Becky has decided that she cannot stay mad at Lauren forever. While mending fences with friends, Becky reconnects with the other two close neighbours, who she banished from her life after learning they too had supplied their warm passages for Brad to sink his cock in. Stephanie, the international sportsman's ex-model wife -- very glamorous -- and Becky's neighbour from opposite her house, Juliette.

Since most Literotica readers may not have read this story for four years, it is best to go back and read parts 1 to 3 to fully understand how Brad was lured into the Surrogate Wives Club's net. But for those who don't have the time to read all 3 preceding parts, I will attempt a quick synopsis to review the characters.

Becky is married to Brad, they are both now 40 and have two kids, now 10 and 12; they moved to this neighbourhood six years ago. Brad has a senior white-collar job in the city while Becky is a kindergarten teacher. Lauren is married to Will, Juliette's husband is a tradie, Terry, while ex-model, Stephanie, feels confined in a loveless and sometimes abusive marriage to former international cricketer, Stuart.

All of those wives were drawn to neighbourhood mid-forties bachelor and lothario, Wally, who worked from home and always had time to call on one of them during the day when husbands were busy working. Wally's basic appeal to the women was a super-large cock that the women estimated grew to 10 inches when erect. He used it prodigiously to bring happiness and pleasure to many neighbourhood wives.

Although declining his invitation to join the secret club, Becky struck a deal with Wally that she gave him sex annually - on his birthday. In return, the big man would never invite her husband to join the infamous neighbourhood sex club. But Wally could only honour the deal while he was alive and, tragically, had a heart attack on his 45th birthday, only hours after enjoying Becky's body ... and died.

Another club member from the neighbourhood, Pauline, assumed the mantle of running the club, but annoying founding members by changing some of Wally's rules to suit herself. She recruited Brad after car-pooling to Wally's funeral.

After Brad confessed his multiple infidelities with club members to his wife, Becky threatened to reveal the club's activities to the entire neighbourhood so the women members made a decision to cease all nefarious activities.

Our story resumes eight months after Becky cut all contact with Lauren, Steph, and Juliette, and all club activities ceased. Missing the friendship of her former friends, Becky has invited all three to come for a boozy lunch, lounging around the pool on the first warm day of a new summer.

The four women take the opportunity to show off their new season bikinis. Becky takes up telling her side of the story as Lauren laments that they are wasting their collective display of ample amounts of bare feminine flesh with no males in sight. The vodka and the wine flows freely.

Chapter Ten: Becky's Story

"Yes, remember how Wally used to appreciate seeing us all like this," muses Steph.

Her recollection raises a sore point with me and I tell them so, "I remember only too well, that birthday deal I struck with Wally came about because you three left me alone with him after Lauren took it upon herself to invite him to my house.

Lauren attempts to justify, "You were the only one of us who hadn't enjoyed Wally's charms at that point.

"Charms..." chips in Stephanie, "Lauren, are you referring to Wally's main attribute that drew us all to him as his charms? That monster cock that he always found a reason to show off to us girls."

"Yes, wasn't it great?" reflects Lauren in a dreamy voice, "sure won me every time he flashed it. We could do with having another one of those in the club."

My antenna is up, picking up quickly on Lauren's mention of the club that caused so much friction between my friends and me. I was never a member myself, declining Wal's invitation for me to put out for an assortment of neighbourhood husbands, but I was very aware of it. I gave my body to Wally once a year just to keep Brad out of the clutches of the neighbour women.

I've not mixed socially with Lauren, Stephanie, or Juliette for 8 months. When they first arrived today, I initially felt awkward as we settled on the sun lounges by my pool, knowing that all three had enjoyed having my husband's cock inside them. But I have missed my friends ... too much to stay mad forever, so here I am, forgiving and forgetting.

"Why are you talking about the club again, Lauren? I thought Wally's concept was dead and buried with him. Is Pauline starting it up again?"

"No, Beck, nothing to do with Pauline," Lauren replies, "I've begun asking around and I'm getting a good feeling that the time is ripe to start it up again. When Wally formed it, we only had five wives in. Nobody wants Pauline involved, but without her, I already have eight local wives lined up. We're all set to go again."

"Hey, that's great," agrees Stephanie enthusiastically, "I always thought it was a great concept. Count me in!"

"I already have, Steph ... and you too, Juliette. You're both in because I told you all about it." Lauren turns to me, "So, Beck, what about you, can we include you this time?"

This news has my hackles up, "I can't believe that you would even think about starting it up again, after all the trouble it caused."

"What trouble, Becky, only you threatening to expose everything because you found out that we'd all had your Brad?"

"Lauren, don't blame Beck," reasons Juliette, attempting to cut the tension in the air between Lauren and me, "finding out that Brad had fucked us all would have been quite traumatic, especially after she'd done the deal with Wally to keep her husband clear of our cunts."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Beck," Lauren becomes conciliatory, "that did come on top of you causing Wally's demise by over-exerting him with your hot sex.

"Ooh!" chorus both Stephanie and Juliette.

"Oh, come on, girls, play fair. I'm not responsible for Wally carking it. I've never been that good at sex. I mean, I'm not like you three and I was never in your stupid club."

Lauren is not about to back down, "Becky, whether you think you were good at sex or not, Wally always looked forward to spending his birthdays in bed with you. He was always thanking me for getting you two together, even if it was only once a year. And, to set the record straight ... our club is not stupid. We did provide a valuable service to neighbourhood guys for various reasons, but mostly when their wives claimed a headache or were on a period. Beck, if your Brad had kept quiet and not admitted to being a member, it would still be going."

"Come on Lauren, be fair, I'm the only one with an honest husband."

Juliette is compelled to enter this debate, "Becky, I have to side with Lauren here. It took Brad a month of getting off with us all before he showed you any honesty, and only then because you confronted him."

"Yes, well..." I can see that I am not winning this argument.

Stephanie buys in, "Beck, now that we are all friends again, I can tell you that Brad was wonderful to me at that time. I shouldn't have told him my problems, but when I did unburden, he revealed himself as a thoughtful, caring man. I was feeling very vulnerable and unloved by Stuart. Brad was considerate ... even loving ... with him, it wasn't wham bam, thank you ma'am at all ... actually the opposite. I will never forget his kindness."

"Thanks, Steph ... as much as I don't want to picture you two having sex together, it is nice to hear that you got to see his good side."

Not to be left out, Lauren buys in, attempting some dirty humour, "I got to see his good side too, girls. His front side, where he has such a nice hard cock. It filled me up nicely. I wish I could have stayed longer that day to have him again."

"Oh, Lauren, trust you to turn this crude. Go on, get all your comments out of the way now so we can enjoy the rest of this lovely afternoon."

"A shame that Wally isn't around to call by like he did that first day you had him."

"Oh my god, I still remember my first time with him like it was yesterday, and it's actually nearly three years ago. You girls all walked out on me, leaving him here alone with me, seducing me."

"Oh, come on, Beck," suggests Stephanie, "he forced us to go. We really wanted to stay and protect you but he told us to all leave quickly."

"Yes, Steph's right, he was very firm with us that day," adds Juliette.

"Oh, what a set-up. I must admit that I never complained after he had me that first time, he was so different. Listen, girls, changing the subject, but only slightly ... I'm curious, when you each had Brad in that short time he was in your club, did any of you give him anything special, any treat that I should know about that I probably don't give him? I've always been very vanilla when it comes to sex."

"Why, Beck?" asks Lauren.

"I'd like to know, to put my mind at rest. I've thought about this often these past eight months when I wasn't talking to any of you."

"You could have asked Brad," suggests Lauren.

"I did, he wouldn't say."

Juliette raises her hand, a sheepish look on her face, "Me, Beck, I did."

"Really! What did you do, Juliette?"

"I let him have my arse at 4.30 in the morning at my place."

"Oh my god! At 4.30, why? Where was Terry at that hour?"

"It was a long weekend, Terry left before dawn to take the kids off camping and fishing. I hate that sort of thing; I do like my own comfortable bed."

"Particularly with a man in it, eh?" prompts Lauren.

"Yes, you could say that."

"I just did, so tell us all, Beck needs to know?"

"Beck, you were also away for the weekend. The call went out from Pauline for one of us to offer Brad a good time. We all wanted to try him, he was new meat, and I'd heard that Steph had already had him so I didn't want to miss out. But I had the curse and it was only my first day. You know how heavy that first day can be, there was no way I could risk such a mess on the sheets by letting him fuck me. I told Pauline I could offer him the back door. I must have been the only one available because he took me up on it."

"Back door, that sounds so quaint Juliette. Did he like it that way?"

"Yeah, Becky, he seemed to; I know I did."

Lauren butts in, possibly attempting to ease any tension for me hearing for the first time that Brad has experienced anal with another woman, "Oh, Juliette, you're such a slut."

"You've got to be kidding, Lauren," fires back Juliette, "there's the pot calling the kettle black."

"Girls, girls, be nice." I need to settle them down, "It's ok, Juliette, I'm ok with all of this now, I'm thinking differently these days. It's only casual sex, nobody seems intent on stealing another woman's man. I remember telling Brad how my attitude to casual sex was changing. At the time, we were walking home after one of your parties, Lauren. I think I shocked Brad when I told him how a couple of husbands were hitting on me that night."

"What, at one of my parties?" Lauren sounds surprised.

"I shocked him even more when I said how I didn't see a problem if I'd taken one of them up on their offer, that I now realised that having a brief one-off fuck with another guy, out of the blue, so to speak, is not going to be harmful. More likely, it could provide a spark in the marriage. That was the weekend when Brad confessed to me that he'd joined your club."

"You really have changed, Beck, and for the better. I'd say you're coming along nicely now," Lauren seems impressed by my new attitude to sex, "sounds like you could be ready to join us and make it nine wives in our little group, keeping any husbands that require a little nurturing, happy and contented?'"

"No thanks, Lauren, I might be more progressive in my views on relationships between mature men and women, but I'm not about to join your club any time soon."

"That's promising, Beck, at least it isn't a total no."

Fearful that Lauren is misconstruing my words, I feel the need to put my position, "Lauren, I may have said I better understand your reasoning behind the club, but it's still not for me!"

"Ok, Beck, noted."

The afternoon bubbles along nicely. The occasional swims, snacks and a lot of alcohol. I end the day pleased that I have re-established my friendship with all three ... they really are a lot of fun and we do have quite a lot in common.

Only a week later, I get another personal invitation from Lauren to join the rebuilt Surrogate Wives Club when we meet for coffee. It's as if the subject hadn't even been mentioned during my pool party. I repeat that my position is unchanged.

Undaunted, another week on, another coffee date and Lauren raises the prospect of me joining yet again, forcing me to ask, "Why do you think my answer will be any different, Lauren?"

"Becky, I know you want to be a part, have as much fun as the rest of us do, but inside, some remaining tiny fibre of your moral upbringing is holding you back. You need to reject your parents' dictates that marriage has to be monogamous. These days, you don't have to be a one-man woman. This is the twenty-first century, and women can have it all, like men have been doing for ages. You hit your old image out of the park when you began having sex annually with Wally, so there's no valid reason not to enjoy the sexual prowess of some of the neighbourhood guys. We have some incredible lovers in our midst."

Lying in bed late that evening, after a nice session of hot sex with Brad, I reflect on how good my whole body always feels for hours, even a day after. But I realise that I just called the sex nice, which means pleasing and agreeable. I recall those rare times with Wally and know that good sex can ring bells and send rolling waves of pleasure plundering through the whole body.

I don't sleep a lot that night as I consider all the possible ramifications if I choose to commit to becoming the ninth surrogate wife in our suburb. But what do I do about Brad? How can I turn around and free him up to have sex with our neighbour wives after the blast I gave him when I first found out he was already doing that? I must be fair ... if I want to indulge in having other guys, I must let him participate too. We need to have a discussion about ours becoming an open marriage.

Conveniently, the next day, my neighbour from across the road, Juliette, is having her turn to host one of our pool parties. I expect Lauren will ask me again ... what better time for me to reveal that I am coming out. We swim, snack and drink. I am eager to reveal my decision, but surprised when the topic of the club's revival isn't raised. Has she given up on me already? By three, and charged up from consuming several glasses of wine, I have to ask, "Lauren, have you given up on asking me to join your club?"

"What? Oh, yes, I haven't asked you today, have I? Why, don't tell me that at last you're interested?"

"Yes, Lauren, you can count me as definitely interested."

There is a chorus of girly shrieks from my three friends. "That's great!" screams Juliette excitedly while Stephanie simply says, "Cool!"

Unexpectedly, Lauren is more reserved, asking, "Are you sure?"

"Don't you want me in now?" I ask in response to Lauren's inhibited reaction.

"Yes, of course, I do, but I'd almost given up on you coming across. It's wonderful, you won't regret it, Becky ... so much fun and the guys we have on our list are all such lovely guys. There's not a bad one amongst them."

"Oh, don't oversell them," interjects Stephanie, "they're not all great, Lauren. I could name two who are dud fucks."

"Yes, I can guess who you're referring to," agrees Lauren, "but we didn't know that when I invited them to join. Those two appeared to be impressive studs until we got them into bed. Steph, we may need to appoint you as club trainer, tasked with turning duds from sprinters into stayers."

"Oh, Lauren, you're making them sound like racehorses," suggests Stephanie.

"I wish that some had the cock of a racehorse," laments Juliette, "have you seen some horses when they're erect?" We all nod our heads in agreement.

"What do you intend to do about Brad, Becky?" asks Lauren.

"I don't know, naturally if I'm going to get to be with other guys, he must get the same benefits from my declaring I want an open marriage, but I am tentative after the way I went off at him when I found out he'd been with you three. It's going to be very difficult to find a way to break it to him."

"He's a guy, Becky, they all think with their cocks," Lauren sums up, "but Brad does have to have the same rights as you, that's a given. To think that the club started years ago, yet I only told Will about it two weeks back. He said he knew about it ... he'd heard some local guys talking when they'd had a few too many drinks. He said that knowing how wild I am about sex, he guessed I'd be in it. I figured I had to tell him now that I am running the club. He needs to know how involved I am, and he should get the benefits of becoming a member."

"So, won't it be awkward for Will to have to ask you to set up a woman for him when he's horny?" asks Juliette.

"I could say that I keep my husband so completely satisfied that he won't need any of you. But so that he has the same freedom as the other guys to keep his liaisons with other wives a secret, I've arranged for Will to call Stephanie when he feels a need and she will message around to get someone for him."

"Or, keep him for myself," prompts Stephanie with a smile.

"Occasionally ok, but not too often, Steph," warns Lauren sternly.

"So, Lauren," I ask, "how many guys do you take on for yourself, and how many do you pass on among the others?"

"Well, since we started up again, we've added three new guys who weren't in when Wally started the club, so I made sure I've had each of them at least once ... call it quality control. That's how I know and can confidently say that they're all such nice guys. Once I've had the original guys again, I'll back off and devote some time to Will and let all the other girls share the spoils."

"So, what do I have to do, Lauren, do I sign a contract or something?"

"There is one page of paperwork, just to cover us all, and the guys, from lawsuits or whatever."

"Did you consult a lawyer to have that drawn up, Lauren?"