Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, Will still hasn't told her. Should I tell her now, simply to reassure her that I can do this ... that I'm in the club for the long haul? I'm sure she can handle knowing. Damn it, I will, "Lauren, you don't need to worry about that, this won't be my first."

"Yes, it will, Wally doesn't count."

"I'm not referring to Wal, Lauren, Will took care of my induction into the club last night and I loved it. He was great!"

"Oh my god, you cheeky minx." Thankfully, the inflection in her voice implies she is taking it well, "Oh, Beck, that's great, isn't he good? Oh, I'm so excited for you ... and for him. He'd have loved having you, he's lusted after you for years."

"Yes, he said that. He was everything you've said he was - and more. He's good!"

"Oh, I must congratulate him when I see him. We seldom see each other now. I've had so many nights where I couldn't get enough girls to cover the demand so I've been on my back in various beds. But, be damned if I'll give him any make-up sex on the weekend, not now I know he's had you. But, back to tonight, his name is Graham. Enjoy him, Beck, and you know that I'll want to hear everything about him tomorrow, every little -- or rather, every big -- detail. Don't leave a thing out because I'll want to try him for myself soon too."

The day is as rushed as I expected. I hurry home from school. Brad is packing his bags. I'm pleased that he makes time for the kids when they get home from school, even though that deprives me of giving him one last going away fuck before he flies out. After having Will, I want more. I'm horny so just as well I agreed to take on this new guy for Lauren tonight.

I have a shower to freshen myself from a day at work. I need to be subtle ... I want to impress this guy by wearing my sexiest lingerie for our date tonight for the sake of the club, but I don't want Brad watching me get dressed and wonder why I wear sexy lingerie just to drive him to the airport. No perfume for now, I slip the spray bottle into my purse to complete the package after Brad flies out.

The babysitter arrives. I quietly suggest to her that I could be quite late; she says she's cool with that. Brad and I leave for the airport at 6.30. I am so excited ... in part for Brad to be embarking on his first overseas business trip. I am proud of his business achievements. Also excited for me, about to take on my first assignment for the Surrogate Wives Club (not counting Will as an assignment). Oh, anticipation ... will I like Graham, will he like me, can I be the sexy woman he must expect?

At the airport, Brad and I relax over a couple of drinks in the bar while waiting for his boarding call. He asks if I plan to stay to watch the flight depart and I promise I will. After a final kiss and a hug, I wave him goodbye as he walks off to his flight and I head up to the observation deck. What's the point, I have no idea which window he's at and can he see me in the dark anyway? I duly wave as the aircraft backs away from the terminal gate right on time at nine. Once it turns to face the runways, ready to taxi, and no windows can be seen, I rush off to the car park.

Sitting in my car, I retrieve my little exotic perfume bottle from my purse. I spread my thighs, reach up under my dress, pull my tiny panties to one side and squirt in the direction of my pussy. I spray a bit more into the cleavage between my breasts. My preparation complete, I can now concentrate on the remainder of the evening. I drive from the car park, my head filled with lurid thoughts of a sexual feast ahead.

With great timing, I pass the removalist van leaving at the end of my street. I pull up at the curb outside the house of our newest neighbour and check my face in the mirror. I note that I can't see the front windows of my house from the car ... only our front lawn, because a large tree obscures the windows so neither my kids nor the babysitter would be able to see my car parked a short distance from home if they were to look out the windows.

I walk up the drive, feeling nervous for the first time. What a momentous thing it is that I am about to do? Have I thought this through thoroughly or have I rushed in because of Lauren's desperate plea? The front door is open, lights are on in nearly every room. I press the doorbell but walk on in anyway. A few steps into the living room, a man - looks to be in his forties, ruggedly handsome ... that's a bonus, and quite tall - appears from a doorway beyond. He is casually dressed in a colourful open neck shirt and fawn slacks. "Hi, you must be Becky."

I step forward, still a rookie at being a surrogate wife, unsure how this works. What do I do, do I kiss him straight up? To my surprise, he offers his hand and I shake it. "Yes, hello Graham; Lauren asked me to drop by and give you a big warm welcome to our neighbourhood. I guess you've been expecting me?"

"Yes, I am, and you're right on time. How beautiful you are ... Lauren did say that, but she understated. You're a knockout."

"Thank you, Graham, you're too kind. I like what I see too ... Lauren didn't tell me much."

"She wouldn't know much about me; we haven't met face-to-face yet ... we've only talked on the phone..."

I amaze myself at how confident my voice sounds ... so far, not reflecting a flutter of nerves that came on as I approached the house. This is so different from last night with Will; knowing him for so long, I was instantly at ease in his presence, even after we got naked. But how will this be? Can I strip or be stripped nude in front of a man who is a total stranger to me? Within minutes, his cock could be inside me, fucking me, how can we transition from this to that?

Will he take my clothes off, or expect me to strip for him, perhaps do a tease like in a sleazy club Brad once took me to? Damn, I should have asked Lauren or Steph for more guidance but it's happened so quickly today. Can I expect foreplay or will I just lay down on his bed, let him climb on top and fuck me ... with no romance or love, possibly not even affection? Simply a raw basic fuck! How my life is changing! Doubts are appearing ... is this what I want for my future?

I wonder if he knows that I know he has a thick cock. I'd be embarrassed to let on I know about that before he reveals it, or to even admit that Lauren's description of it in such detail influenced my decision to take him on tonight.

"Becky, there's nothing much to tell actually. I'm married, work in insurance, my wife works too, no kids yet. She's stayed back at the old house to clean; she'll be here tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure you'll meet her over the next few days since we're going to be neighbours..."

His mentioning that jolts me; I think of that first meeting with his wife, wondering if he's told her of having me ... it could be embarrassing.

Graham continues, "I have a buddy, who lives around here, he told me about this club that some of you wives have. It sounded great, I asked him to get me into it as soon as possible."

"Well, you couldn't have been any sooner than this."

"Yeah, and I'm so lucky to have a woman who looks as good as you first up."

"There are more attractive women than me in the club," I tell him, modestly trying to deflect his praise, "Do you think your wife would want to join something like this, is she the adventurous type, sexually? Lauren is constantly scouting for more, some of our girls have been quite busy lately. We try to fit this around work and home."

"It's a great concept, we had nothing like it where we've come from. As for my wife ... err, I don't know how she'd take it. She is a sexy woman but I don't know how she'd feel -- or how I'd feel - about her putting out all over the place."

Should I be insulted by that comment, is he inferring that we're all sluts? Maybe if that's how he feels about us, I should turn on my heels and walk out. But ... I am so close now to seeing and feeling a cock like Wally's. I'll stay ... "It sounds like you haven't told her about our little club then."

"Err, no ... no, I haven't."

"Will you tell her when she gets here tomorrow?"

"I don't know. I guess it depends if what happens tonight is worth telling."

"Hmm! Interesting answer."

"Is it the right answer, Becky?"

"There are no right or wrong answers, Graham. Just asking for my own curiosity, let's call it a one-woman survey on why guys avail themselves of our service."

"Honey, getting to have sex with a beautiful woman -- another guy's wife - will always be an attractive option for horny guys.

"Is that an important factor, Graham?"

He starts looking annoyed at the direction our conversation is taking, "What?"

"That you're not just fucking any woman, but fucking another guy's wife?"

"Yeah, could be!" he concedes, nodding his head, "I guess a bit of a turn-on, see how you enjoy a different body, respond to a different cock."

"Hmm, I wonder how different your cock will be then, Graham?"

"It might be time to find out, Becky." He obviously wants to be done with talking so I let him take my hand and lead us to his bedroom, turning off lights along the way. He switches off the main overhead light as we enter his bedroom, leaving only twin bedside lamps aglow with a warm soft light. There are boxes everywhere in the rest of the house but his bedroom already has a cosy feel about it ... a romantic touch that I feared could be missing.

We pause by the big bed, turning to face each other. His eyes roam, scanning up and down my body. I wonder if he's ever cheated on his wife before. Possibly not if the lust in his eyes is any indication.

"So, Lauren was saying you had to drive your husband to the airport ... I guess he got away?"

"Yes, Brad should be winging his way to Europe by now. It's his first business trip so he's quite excited."

"That's great, and good timing for me too ... sounds like we've got all night?"

"Oh no, my kids are at home, they'll be asleep by now but I must be home by midnight to relieve the babysitter."

"Oh, that's disappointing, I figured we'd have all night."

"We've got at least two hours. Surely that's long enough?"

"Maybe, I do like to take my time when having sex with a beautiful woman."

"Sounds like you do this a bit then, Graham?"

"Do what, Becky?"

"Have sex with women other than your wife?"

"Oh, no way! This is my first time with another woman since our marriage."

"Really! Then, why now? Is it only because you have a night alone?"

"Well, partly! But more from what my buddy John said about the hot wives here."

Obviously, Graham is done with talking. He leans in to kiss me before I can ask another question. The kiss feels so much stranger than my first with Will last night. I knew him so well and, while we had never included our tongues in a kiss before, we had at least touched lips when arriving and leaving neighbourhood parties.

But I am suddenly being kissed by a complete stranger within five minutes of us meeting. He wraps his arms around me. Momentarily, it's a chaste kiss, merely soft lip-to-lip contact, but within seconds, his tongue seeks out mine. Is it happening too quickly? My nerves return ... just when I thought they were under control.

I am suddenly apprehensive at taking this man's thick cock ... it's my moment of truth. His hands are everywhere, one caresses my boobs while the other descends to my bum, pulling my whole lower half firmly against his body, wanting me in no doubt as to the size, shape and readiness of his cock ... quite large, indenting against my clothed belly.

The first kiss continues, it's long and becomes intense. When finally, he withdraws his lips, I'm breathing heavily, but strangely, I am calmed by the confident manner in which he kisses. Our faces remain close, "Do you know my buddy, John, have you had him?"

"Err ... no, I've never had him. I kind of know him, but only to say hello. He lives a couple of streets away."

"You'd like him, he's a great guy, bit of a stud, or so he boasts."

"You guys are not supposed to talk about what goes on behind closed doors. The club thrives because of the secrecy. Lauren will come down hard on you if she finds that you and John talk about the various wives."

"Oh, I didn't now, thanks for the tip. So, what about you, have you been in the club long?"

How do I answer that? Should I admit I'm a newbie and he is about to be only my second customer? Is that the word to refer to the husbands we copulate with? Is it likely to turn him on -- of off -- to know I am inexperienced at this?

I choose truth in case Lauren has already told him I'm new. I explain how Brad was a member for a short time and that three of my best women friends are foundation members and how they've constantly urged me to join. I even admit to reassessing my marriage and my values lately and deciding the time is right for me now.

"That's interesting how you waited all this time to join and that's just in time for me. How lucky am I?"

"You aren't actually my first ... I did have Lauren's husband last night, he's been a long-time friend, and now we're much closer. And, there was Wally ... I had him on his birthday each year ... he started the club years ago."

"I've heard about him, Lauren told me about him. Apparently, he was quite a guy, worked from home and used to keep the neighbourhood wives really happy. I have a business that allows me to work from home a lot ... and my wife works, so maybe I can take Wally's place around here."

"Maybe ... it depends how you measure up." Oops, that was a genuine slip of the tongue, I didn't intend to suggest size comparison. But Lauren having alerted me about his dimensions, my words do seem appropriate. Will Graham recognise the significance of my remark?

His lips meet mine again and our second kiss is even more passionate ... grinding and twisting of lips, tongues intertwining. The heat is rising between us, I wish we were already laying down.

This time, when we break to suck in much-needed air, Graham suggests, "Becky, sit down here on the side of my bed. I want to undress you."

I am relieved that he wants to do it. I'd be embarrassed to strip in front of him. I sit on his bed as directed, Graham stands close in front, leaning over me to reach around to the back of my neck, finding the clasp and zip, lowering it to the middle of my back. He straightens up. pulling the top half of my dress forward, sliding the sleeves off my arms, revealing my black bra that still confines my ample breasts.

"Umm! They look delectable, I must come back to these. Err ... before I go further with you, maybe I should keep up." He reefs his shirt tail from inside his trousers, pulling it over his head rather than taking time to unbutton. Casting the shirt aside, he drops to his knees in front of me. "Can you stand again ... for a moment?"

I do, and he tugs my dress over my hips; it cascades to the floor around my feet. I stand before him in my black lingerie ensemble, my tiny panties barely conceal my pussy. The stockings that encase my legs, are attached tautly to an old-style garter belt.

"Fuck, you are one very sexy woman. Did you wear this especially for me?"

My transition must be complete; I cannot imagine any man calling me sexy five years ago, "I hoped you might like it."

Still on his knees, "Oh, honey, I do! Oh, where do I start?"

"Wherever you want, Graham." Is this me, calmly giving this stranger the freedom to take me how he wants. What if it's something I don't do? He kneels before me, gazing at my body in my sexiest lingerie. I expect the passion in his kissing has brought me to this new peak of arousal. I am anxious to see the alleged abnormally sized erection that still lurks in his pants. "While you're deciding, can I see what I felt pressing against my belly?"

"Yes, of course!" He stands again, unbuckles his belt and the trousers drop to the floor. He's wearing tight jocks that only serve to emphasise the impressive shape of the hard cock within.

"Hmm! This looks interesting!" I run one hand along the shape of him and tug on the shaft, still contained in his tight underpants."

"I think you'll like it," Graham suggests, one hand reaching to stroke the smooth skin of my breasts above the low-cut bra.

I take hold of the waistband of his jocks, ease them over the solid shape of his cock, careful not to snag his erection. I did that to Brad once, bending his erection the wrong way and could see his pain.

An erection of extraordinary proportions springs free, standing out horizontal and rock hard. It is extremely thick, exactly as Lauren predicted. I try to wrap one hand around the solid core but my fingertips are nowhere near meeting. "Oh my god, that's ... oh, that is..."

"Thick?" Graham suggests.

"Yes, that's what I'm trying to say."

He's obviously proud of it, "Have you had one like this before, Becky?"

"Err, sort of ... similar actually."

"Really! The answer I usually get is no."

"Sounds like you've had a lot of women, Graham?"

"Ha, ha, it did sound like that, didn't it? No, you're the first since my marriage. My generalisation included every woman I've ever known well enough to show it to. So, tell me how similar?"

"I mentioned a guy called Wally ... you said Lauren told you about Wal, who started this club. He and I got together once a year, his was quite thick but extra-long too. It was said to be ten inches, although I never put a tape on it. Thick but not this much. I hope I can take it ... that is massive."

Graham's thick cock is not especially long, it's about the same length as Brad's and Will's. It's just the extraordinary thickness. I will feel a difference when he puts it inside me. I stroke his erection with both hands, see him close his eyes. He looks to enjoy the way I'm stroking him ... I must be doing it right.

"Hmm! You have nice soft hands, Becky."

I hope Graham is one to engage in a lot of foreplay ... explore my body sufficiently to prime me to accept this. I can't see this growing any more ... I think he's ready now but I'm not wet enough.

"Let's get more comfortable, honey," he suggests.

I'm all for that, I need to be laying down, but he hasn't finished undressing me.

"What about this? Should I take this off?" I sound as if I'm seeking his permission as my hands abandon his cock to slip behind my back.

"Yes, get that off!" he agrees. I unclasp my bra, bringing my arms back around to the front to ease the cups away from my breasts. His eyes are open wide, like he doesn't want to miss anything. "Oh yes, I've got to have me some of these."

I sit on the side of his bed and begin backing up, using elbows and feet, until I am in the middle. Graham follows on hands and knees. I watch excitedly as he dips his head down, feeling - and watching - his lips close over one nipple. He begins to feast, licking and slurping avidly.

"I have two," I remind him, "don't ignore the other one." I sigh in reaction to how good it feels. He switches to the other, "Looks like you're a breast man, Graham?"

His lips pause only to answer, "I'm an everything man, Becky ... I love everything about a woman. Breasts, arse, lips, legs, pussy. I can never get enough of this. You might wonder why I had to have a woman tonight, my only night away from my wife. I need to have sex every night, never miss a night. Even though it's been a busy day moving, I had to have a woman tonight."

His lips reclaim my nipples and he lavishes them enthusiastically. I reach again for his cock, feeling a desire to touch it, feel it's shape some more ... hopeful it will fit.

I had no need to worry about having enough foreplay. With his lips continuing to devour my nipples, I feel his fingers delving inside my panties, finding my clitoris before pushing two into my vagina and expertly stirring my g spot. He's primed me now. In response, I gently fondle his hard-on. I am so changed ... less than thirty hours ago, I was having Will, yet now I want this man inside me so badly.