Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't have to, one of our male members is a judge, he's given us all the legal advice we need."

"I never knew we had a judge in our neighbourhood," says Juliette.

"Over there in Collins Street ... Will and I call it the rich street. A bunch of CEO's, a couple of company directors..."

"And one judge?"

Lauren giggles, "Ha, ha, yes, Juliette, and one judge. Very handy to have in our midst. So, Steph, Juliette ... are you two okay with how things are going so far?"

"It's GREAT, Lauren, the guy you sent over yesterday was really good fun, what was his name ... err... John?"

Lauren quickly interjects, raising a hand to Stephanie before she mentions a full name, "Sorry, Steph, not in front of a non-member."

"But I told you I'm ready to join, Lauren."

"You're not official yet, Becky, we are only a third of the group here. I need to run your name among the other wives to make sure nobody has any objections to you becoming one of us."

"Sounds very democratic," I suggest wryly.

"Just enforcing the privacy aspect. Nobody gets to know who's in and who's not unless you become an official fully-fledged participating fornicator," explains Lauren.

Stephanie continues, "Sorry, Lauren, I nearly slipped, but you will know who I'm talking about because you assigned him to me. He was really good, we filled in two hours beautifully."

"Two hours?" I gasp in surprise, "You were at it with a guy for two hours, Steph?"

"Yes, why not, he was very good, and I am a woman who really appreciates good. Compared to my shit of a husband."

"You don't portray Stuart as a good person, Steph."

"That's because he's not."

"Why do you stay with him?" I ask.

"I often wonder, I am running out of patience, Beck."

Despite having been awake most of last night, struggling with my decision to join the club, an undertaking that I have now conveyed to my friends, I begin to have misgivings once I am home alone after another boozy lunch with the girls. Am I really ready to make such a momentous change in my married life, and how -- and when - am I going to convey this to Brad? Months ago, I castigated him for daring to indulge in what I have just committed to. Should I have waited to sleep on such a lifestyle change, and how do I expect to have enough free time to indulge with other guys, particularly if Stephanie is right that I'll need a minimum of two hours?

Lauren wastes no time. The following afternoon, she arrives at my front door with a contract for me to sign and leaves a set of policies ... a list of things we should and shouldn't do while with the neighbourhood husbands.

She calls that evening, asking if I can take on my first assignment this weekend. Oh my god, just her saying the words has my nerves all aflutter. I tell her no, that Brad and I have a lot planned and that there's no way I can get away. "Besides," I add, "I haven't been able to tell Brad yet, we need to discuss the prospect of the open marriage that I now want us to embrace. Please give me time, Lauren?"

"If you weren't ready to start, Becky, you shouldn't have said anything yet. We're so busy since starting up again."

She calls again Sunday evening, telling me she needs three of us to accommodate guys wanting to start their week with a good solid non-wifely fuck early Monday. I remind her that I am back at my job this week as a kindergarten teacher after taking a week off. I'm never home before four and Brad gets in from work around 6.30, so that doesn't leave me much of a window for anything.

She sounds pissed off at me and I don't hear from Lauren again for the rest of that week. She calls Friday night to ask about Sunday. A guy needs one of us for up to three hours around the middle of the day. "Oh, Lauren, I'm sorry, but it's hard for me to get away at that time. You know, the kids ... they're at the age where they'll be wondering where their mother is going when all the family is always together on a Sunday."

Lauren goes off at me, "Becky, are you really committed to this, because it doesn't sound like it to me?"

"Lauren, I'm sorry. I do want to be in it. Actually, I am quite excited at the prospect of my first one, wondering who it will be, whether I know him. It's just that, so far, the times haven't suited me. Don't give up on me, I'll come good soon."

"Have you told Brad yet, Becky?"

"No, I'm still struggling with that, don't know how he'll take it."

"You do owe it to him. Beck, he was really good when I had him, I wished I'd had longer. Let him loose on us all."

"Ok, I promise this week, Lauren."

"Oh, the men are so much easier to arrange," mumbles Lauren, unable to contain her frustration with me, "alright, honey, I'll try you again later in the week."

On the following Monday evening, Brad informs me that the company has a major audit on this week and that he will be required to work back until at least ten on Wednesday night. Coincidentally, within an hour, our daughter asks if she can stay over at a school friend's house on the same night. I quietly call the mother of a friend of our son to ask if he might be able to stay over with her son at her house after school Wednesday, thus at last giving me some free time to help out the club.

I call Lauren, "Do you have any guys wanting one of us this Wednesday night? I'm going to be free now from four until at least nine, maybe ten."

Lauren is caustic as she gives me a dressing down, "Becky, our club doesn't work that way. We work to the guys' timetable, not our own. A guy feels like having a stray fuck or maybe his wife knocks him back, so he calls me. I find a free and willing wife who is happy to take him on. You don't get to say, 'send one over now please, Lauren, I'm ready.' Becky, don't call me, I'll call you."

She ends the call in a huff. How dare she talk to me like that, I have a family and I work? I am realising it's going to be hard to fit in this extra-curricular activity.

Ten minutes later, Stephanie calls, "Hi Becky, I hear you're looking to have your first fuck in the club this Wednesday evening?"

"Steph, how do you know that ... and so quickly? I only spoke to Lauren a few minutes ago and it didn't end well; she's pissed at me."

"Yes, I heard all about that. Don't worry, that's Lauren, she'll get over it."

"How did you hear? Did Lauren call you?"

"No, but her Will did. Beck. Do you remember us telling you the other day how Lauren has let Will join the club, but to give him privacy when he feels horny and Lauren's busy elsewhere, he doesn't have to book one of us through his wife? He can discretely call me to make the arrangements. Apparently, you asked Lauren to get you your first guy this week?"

"Yes, I never have free time when Lauren calls. I found I'll be alone after work on Wednesday so I offered to take on a guy. I thought Lauren would be grateful but she went off at me."

"Yes! Well, she was so pissed at you that she vented to Will, complained how you're never available when she calls. She didn't realise that Will was the last person she should complain to about you. He told me that from the day Lauren suggested he could join, he's been hoping for an opportunity to be with you. He called me to ask for me to line you up with him this Wednesday; would you like that, Beck?"

"Oh, Steph, thank you, why wouldn't I? Tell him yes, Will would be great to be my first in the club ... he's such a lovely guy."

"Yes, he is a nice guy, and what's more, he's a good fuck. I had him Thursday night last week. I was his first in the club. He told me that now Lauren's let him join, he won't rush into it ... just progress slowly. But you're obviously special to him. You should have heard the excitement in his voice, he sounds genuinely delighted at the prospect of having you. Beck, you'll have a great time."

"I do hope so, I've always found Will to be such a nice guy. Brad and I have spent more time with he and Lauren than any other couple since moving here. The four of us hit it off immediately. Oh, Steph, you've made my night, I'm excited that he will be my first in the club."

"Will suggested about five until seven ... if you're ok with that?"

"Ooh! Two whole hours, sounds perfect, Steph."

My excitement at the prospect of having Will as my first continues all of Tuesday, and much of Wednesday, but nerves kick in as five o'clock approaches. Can I really do this, can I lay down with my best friend's husband in my marriage bed and let him fuck me? He's been such a good social friend all these years, will that change? Will it feel awkward when I'm on my back, looking up into his familiar happy face while feeling his hard cock sliding into me? Lauren and I share all our personal stuff when we meet for coffee ... she's told me so much about their sex life that I feel I know already what it will be like to have Will fuck me.

Will is coming to my house after work. I have the benefit of being home at least an hour before he's due. Being alone in my house is such a rarity. I have enough time to relax in a soaking bath, then I call Brad, and each of the kids, ensuring that all of my family are content where they are, that nobody is likely to unexpectedly come home early.

I hear a car pull onto our driveway as I put my phone down after the third call It's five to five. Peeking out through the curtains, I confirm that it's Will ... he's early. Stephanie said how excited he sounded ... he must be eager, not wanting to waste a minute. That thought should settle my nerves yet I look at my hands ... see them shaking. I mustn't reveal my apprehension to Will, he's such a nice guy.

I never thought to ask Stephanie what guys expect us to wear for their visit, but I figure since he's coming here for the sex, nightwear or lingerie is best to greet him. I put on a short diaphanous nightie, the sexiest one I own. He'll immediately see that I have only tiny panties underneath and no bra.

I walk to the door, waitng silently behind it until I hear his knock. I look down, see that my nipples are already prominent, standing out like beacons through the thin material. Oh shit, is this a good thing or is it too much? Should I have dressed with more subtlety? He rings the doorbell; my hand is already on the knob. What will be his first impression as I open it?

Despite the possibility of prying neighbourhood eyes, I don't hide behind the door, opening it wide, revealing all of me in my flimsy attire. Will stands there, grinning warmly. I must have opened this door to this man over a hundred times these past six years, but never dressed like this.

"Holy fuck!" he mutters, his eyes wide in what I hope is awe.

Nervously, I ask, "What, is this too much? Or even not enough?"

"No, Becky, it's perfect, you're perfect. Oh, you're gorgeous. Oh fuck, you look a million bucks. Man, I've died and gone to heaven."

The look of admiration on his face, and his enthusiastic words, is an instant tonic, settling my nerves. But what do we do now? I have no playbook to guide us in a strange situation like this ... does he? On instinct, I let go of the door, spreading my arms wide. He steps into them and I wrap them around his body, hugging him to me. His arms quickly enfold me, a kiss seems obvious and his lips claim mine.

The kiss starts quite chastely, like a hundred kisses we've shared on arriving and leaving parties. But we both know this kiss will become different ... my choice of attire attests to that. Our lips have never previously been in contact this long. I'm more than ready to part mine, grant his tongue access, but is it the man or the woman who makes the first move? This is all so new, having a different man in my arms, but one I feel I know so well. I try to recall how it was with Wally, but we only did it once-a-year and the last time was nearly a year back ... already a distant memory.

I feel Will's lips begin to pressure mine, becoming more demanding. It is time, I want this and now, eager to part my lips and release my tongue. So, I do! It's a simple manoeuvre that immediately raises the heat, taking us to the next level. Our tongues intertwine and I manage to reach out to slam the door shut before the neighbours see more than they should. I wonder if Juliette is watching from across the road ... has Stephanie told her that my initiation into the club is on today?

My body wonderfully relaxes within Will's arms. I let him pull me in tightly against his muscular body. There's no subtlety about him, pushing his pelvis against my belly. I feel the shape of his cock, solid and firm, brushing against me. My god, we're still at the front door and he's already hard. Has that come quickly from the intensity of our first passionate kiss or was he hard before he got here? I can feel his excitement, does this indicate how much he wants me? My first assignation in the club may exceed my expectations.

All day, I've thought of little else but how these first few minutes will play out. Will it feel awkward to become amorous and intimate with an old friend? Will he take control to steer us smoothly from the front door to my bed? This initial kiss, deeply passionate and intense now, shows no sign of ending. His hands roam down my back, slipping under my short nightie, palms rolling over my bum, so thinly encased in the flimsy material of my panties. We are both breathing heavily by the time we finally break to suck in air ... gasping, panting even.

"Oh wow! That was different ... for us ... but really nice, Will." Our faces close, I see the lipstick I have left on his lips, bring a hand up to touch his lips, "I'm leaving some of me on you."

"That's ok, I might leave it there for Lauren to see."

"You haven't told her yet."

"No, but I do intend to."

"Err ... I guess we, um, should ... err ... I mean, do you want to come straight to bed? Perhaps you'd like a drink first? I don't know how this works, Will?"

"Neither do I, you're only my second."

"Yes, Steph told me she had you. But that's nothing, Will, you're my first."

"I guessed as much when Lauren told me she can never get you since you agreed to join."

"She did sound really pissed at me."

"She sure was but she'll get over it. I wouldn't worry, she's so stressed because she never expected demand to be this high. There are two or three guys -- newer ones, she says - who call nearly every night."

"She might need to get some more wives to join the roster."

"Possibly, but she is worried. She felt that the club needed more than the five wives who were in from the start, so she added more, including you. But she doesn't want to expand too quickly, says it will be harder to keep it all a secret if too many are on board."

"That's not for us to worry about, Will. I'm just excited that you wanted to be with me. Do you want that drink or should we ... err, just go and get started?"

"That's your call, Becky." He looks deeply into my eyes; I can see the lust in them. "I don't want to rush you and I certainly don't want us to be on the clock, but we both know why we're here and what we each want, so no need to waste any time."

"I couldn't have put it any better. You still didn't say if you want a drink?"

"Can I take one to bed with me?"

"Of course, what would you like?"

"Just a beer will do."

I take his hand and lead the way into the kitchen, "You've been here often enough, you know where to find the beer ... help yourself. Then, come and help yourself to me too."

Should I say things like that? Is that too slutty? I don't know the protocols in being a surrogate wife. Will goes to our fridge and takes a beer, "Want one, Becky?"

"Yes, why not? It might settle my nerves."

"You're not nervous, are you?"

"My hands were shaking before you arrived. Will, I've never done anything like this before." Only I know that's a blatant lie ... of course, I had Wally. I doubt Lauren would have told her husband about my annual trysts with the big man because it would have raised suspicion of her own involvement with the big cock guy.

"Neither have I, Becky."

I am now leading him by my trailing hand, down the hallway to the main bedroom, "What about Steph?"

"Oh, yeah, I did have Stephanie last Thursday, she's good, a lovely lady."

"So, you're not quite as new to this as me. I am looking to you for guidance, Will."

"Oh shit, the pressure of it all."

We reach my bed, the one I share with Brad. Will knocks the top off his beer and takes a big swig. I do the same and we both place our bottles down on the bedside table. I turn to him, "Would you like me to undress you?"

"If you want."

"Well, you have more to take off than me." I begin by unbuttoning his shirt. Next, his belt, then I unclasp his trousers and they fall. I get him quickly down to singlet and boxers. The object that I felt pressing against my belly back at the front door now tents out his boxers in front, the shape looks promising. I grasp a hold of it through the material of his boxers, tug on it a little.

"I don't know if you remember, Will, but I have seen this before ... just once," and I eagerly pull the waistband of his boxers out over his erection. That's better, now my hand can stroke the bare stretched skin, "Yes, you're almost as I remember it from that day, it was very hard then too."

"Oh, Becky, don't remind me of that, I was so embarrassed. I wanted to call you up to apologise that night, but Lauren told me it was best to let it be by then. She said the damage had been done. I must admit I was nervous the next time I saw you."

For readers who haven't read, or may have forgotten Part Two of this story, when my bestie, Lauren, was having sex with my husband. She revealed to Brad, that, mid-afternoon, at a weekend pool party at Lauren and Will's place, I went to have a shower in their pool cabana. Upon entering, I was confronted by Will, totally naked, solid erection in hand, beating off furiously. I must admit I screamed, blushed, and withdrew ... I think in that order. Back by the pool, Lauren wanted to know what happened, so I told her what I had seen. She was so embarrassed, she got up and went directly into the cabana and told her husband off in no uncertain manner.

"Will, I'm not the woman I was then. I was genuinely shocked to see you beating off that day whereas the woman I am now would probably have asked if I could help you deal with that erection. I've come out of my shell lately, grown up a lot. Two years ago, even six months ago, I could never have stood here like this, in front of you - wonderfully naked - and me about to be ... cheating on my husband to be in this club that I never would have contemplated joining once. My attitude to sex with another man, and having an open marriage has changed this past year. I now can see no wrong in what I'm about to let you do ... what I want you to do with me. It feels such a natural thing to want to try you, see how different sex can be with you than it is with Brad. I now view sex only with the one man as boring."

"Honey, I like the way you're thinking now, but before we do this, I need to admit to you that I've always been attracted to you, for all the years I've known you. I've had you on a pedestal from when we first met. You were the super cool, beautiful woman that all we guys in the neighbourhood wanted to fuck most of all from the day you moved in..."

"Really? I never suspected that."

"But our aspirations seemed unattainable. You came across as the ice maiden, a one-man woman that none of the rest of us could even think of touching ... let alone fucking. At those pool parties, at your place and our place, I would lay on a sun lounge, watch you swanning around in the briefest of bikinis and think about what it would be like to fuck you. I was so jealous of Brad."

"Really? Did you ever think that one day we'd be at this point where we are now?"