All Comments on 'Surrounded Ch. 03'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
DjeterDjeterabout 11 years ago
great!

Amazing story! You are the best!

Genesis196Genesis196about 11 years ago
Yes

I love your stories and am happy to see that this series is not over yet. Can't wait for your next story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story!!

My favorite writer on the site!

Please don't delay part 4 for as long as part 3!

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
worth the wait by far!

incredible as always. cant wait til the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Maaan... It's sooo dayum good to see the TalkMan's being back to his roots - those very roots from which such big trees have grown that one just cannot see the forest through them any longer! The guy's become too much of a writer, of an artist and lost his original raw edginess which he had combined with his fabulous writing skills and had been able to create an excellent literature and "a stroke story", as well!

But sadly it's no more, cause now he creates only "good literature" and "The House of Crow" was actually the very first story I haven't really read - I couldn't have so I just skipped it page by page...

That's why I do enjoy so much the continuation of his original style: this brutally edgy eroticism, and especially Matt's not being a moron who doesn't get a thing but a fully conscious and willing participant of the evil fun who humiliates his poor wifey intentionally - just because it's oh-so-hot and sexily sinful and cruel!!! I love it THAT much to actually dislike Matt's evil mistresses honouring, respecting his sorrow and emotional trauma because degrading his stupid wifey after her accident and throughout her hospitalisation would have been way far beyond (just) "nasty" - it'd have been mean, cruel and (truly) EVIL!!! I mean: fuck the stupid, ugly piece of shit! Is she alive after all?! Yep, she is and... Good for her, so cum on guys - let's humiliate her further!!!

I don't know about the future stories by TalkMan and I'm seriously afraid he's gonna keep disappointing me but I'm happy knowing that "Surrounded" will be continued and if I have to wait another two years for the part 4., just skipping thru' the newest stories, so be it, cause it'll be worth it!!!

Ps

I love the elements of FinDom which were (for the very first time so blatantly) incorporated: Katie's stealing her lil' sister's money and her confessing to have seduced her friend's dad and made him "sacrifice" to her his savings for his daughter's future education!!! It's one of my strongest, deepest fetishes: a husband/father's being so totally corrupted by his evil mistress that he actually enjoys and gets off on betraying and hurting his family by stealing from it in favour of the mistress (and the (secret) ruler of his world)!!! I hope the author will keep on using the FinDom psychosexual tricks in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fanatstic!

I love all your stories, but this one was by far your BEST ONE YET!!

There was not one page of this story that I didn't enjoy.

I loved how you brought both the "best friend" and the sister, who are naturally rivals, together for the sole purpose of humiliating Amanda behind her back! Even their pregnancies, which are supposed to be about maternal love and devotion and bonding, are really just nothing more than an ultimate turn-on as the ultimate way to humiliate her!

And the interactions between the friend and the older sister are so well written. Possibly your best dialogue ever was in some of the scenes between the two.

I can't wait for all of them to humiliate Amanda even further! I can only imagine what happens when the dumb dreary ditz finally catches on and they all CRUSH and DESTROY her!

I know you have lots more stories to do, but like everyone else here, I hope you don't keep this one hanging for much longer!

Thank you SO MUCH for this!

MATT001MATT001about 11 years ago

You excel yourself. More of this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
About Time

I ALWAYS FELT THAT SURROUNDED WAS THE BEST STORIES YOU WROTE AND KEPT REQUSTING MORE. TOO MUCH TIME ON CAT FIGHTING AND NOT ENOUGH ON SEX WITH KATIE AND MICHELLE. DON'T WAIT TOO LONG AND MAKE IT MORE REALISTIC. THE CLINE STORIES SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPREAD OUT AND NOT ON THE WEDDING NIGHT.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
About time indeed !

Good to see you are alive and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A high quality story! I'd really like to read more of Katie and Michelle - and Elise :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hooray!

Spectacular! I love how dark these stories are and how've you grown subtlety darker as a writer.

The scenes where Matt agrees and then mentally abuses Amanda as a way to get the sluts off were brilliantly evil. Him turning his back on his frisky wife knowing it would crush her was so hot. I hope that once Matt realizes that when even Amanda's car accident can't bring him back, you'll use that liberated thought in his sex play in profoundly nasty ways. As another depraved way to get Katie off.

This is your longest running piece and I can't wait for that moment where Katie and friends completely and utterly destroy his wife, mentally and physically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best author on this site!

Would love to see more stories about Katie since she is so damn wicked! You could create a whole series about her conquests and evil seductions. Especially when she seduced her friends Dad to give up his daughter's college money. Just a thought!! Keep it up Talkman

HeadguyHeadguyabout 11 years ago
Such a mixed bag!

I gave this a 4, but that was a compromise: the scenes with Matt, Kate and Michelle were past 5, but a lot of the rest was 3 or less: repetitive, "talky" and much of it boring. The adage that "sometimes less is more" definitely applies here.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A Parody that Decries & Deifies the Sluts that Strut thru this World !

Double-edged words & meanings abound in this story. Crazy & giddy from the carnal heat. Wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bigger boobs

I would like to hear about larger breasts. I mean, if you are going to make stories about crazy sluts can't we at least move past a ee cup. How about HH cup's like a september carrino type?

2981notrohrm2981notrohrmalmost 11 years ago

I won't ask what happened to chapter 2 since this one was so damn hot, but I do have one request - nay, beg. Chapter 4 urgently with Aisha - I fucking LOVE black women.

2981notrohrm2981notrohrmalmost 11 years ago
Whoops

Scratch the part about part 2 - it's in NonCon. Not my thing but I'll make an exception for this story.

No whoops on Aisha, though - part 4 please with her gorgeous black body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Writer on the Site

The Surrounded series has been my favorite, but I love all your stories. Maybe sometime soon you can do one where a newlywed husband butt-fucks his wife's best friend as the maid of honor, similar to Michelle's nasty talk in Surrounded Ch. 2. Just a thought. Thanks for the hot stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Eager for part 4 & more new series.

I'm so eager for more w/ this series. I would also encourage you to do new series as well in the future. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hottest Story on Literotica!

In my opinion this is by far the hottest story I've ever read on this web site. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even better than part 2!

I have to agree with lots of the comments below, I love this series and a big part of it is that it really seems like you maintain a "harder edge" to it than your other work.

I was also shocked that the evil girls didn't incorporate the accident into their degradation of the wife. You could have had some unbelievably evil and nasty play there. I really hope you keep it in your back pocket and it comes back in a big way in the next part.

The secret femdom angle (stealing/hurting your own family to get off) is incredibly hot and its an interesting angle that you haven't played up yet in your stories. I'm excited to see what you do with that.

I really enjoy your work and have full confidence the next part will even top this one (which I was not expecting to top part 2.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the read

I like how Katie and Michelle are so similar yet so different. I view Katie as wanting to be the kept mistress who controls everything, and Michelle as the ultimate wife fantasy.

I'm more partial to Michelle since she seems to care more about Matt's needs, but I'm enjoying the story so far. Wonder if Katie's mom will get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
when..?

When is part 4! It has been so long !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue please

This story and the telling of it is unbelivable HOT please continue with part 4 and beyond

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time for a sequel

Don't forget about Amanda's mom, it seemed there was sparks when Matt gave her a hug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

Another 1.

Enneagram5Enneagram5over 8 years ago
Sooooo good

I can't convey how remarkable this story is.

This story is "Read all day even after Netflix binging all night" good.

Wish you would write another one. An by another one I mean another 50.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 7 years ago
Good fun...

...but I was hoping the waitress might have been incorporated into things a bit more. I know he caught her fucking some other guy towards the end of the story, but I was hoping for a threesome involving her and the sister-in-law. Perhaps you might surprise me in the next chapter, which I'm about to read. I'm not that interested in the black stripper angle, but let's see what happens.

chifan7536chifan7536about 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

I just Love your writing. This was a Great story, the sexual tension/fighting that went on between Katie and Michelle was Awesome. All your stories have great themes !!!.PLEASE...write some more. Thanks.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtover 6 years ago
needs

elise needs to be in the fifth chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Well written story…funny how the cheating-wife haters here on Lit seem silent when it’s a husband playing. Personally, I get a little board of the huge busted, huge ass woman, big dicked guys stories. But it is fantasy after all…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7928 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES