Survival of the Fittest

Story Info
A peasant woman is torn between her husband and a jilted man.
13.1k words
4.58
37.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers

Author's Notes: based off of a porn movie that I saw recently online (that was then deleted for some odd reason) that I have no idea what the formal name of it is. I took the basic premise of the movie and made it far more interesting than the movie was... plot-wise anyway. This was just a quick work of fluff to get the idea out of my head and will more than likely be my last posting for a while.

All characters portrayed are over the age of 18.

***

CHAPTER 1:

Golden Hair, or simply Goldie to her now former tribe, didn't bother looking back as her new mate took her by the hand and roughly led her away. There was no ceremony, no fanfare, no special occasion as their ancestors in the iron jungles might have once done. All that happened was that her father brought her to Brutus of the neighboring Boulder Clan a few days after her 18th Solar Cycle in the late fall and declared "you belong to him now." Brutus, like his name implied, was a hulking brute of a man. Easily six and a half feet tall, Brutus had dark and brooding features that made him look like a caveman of old with the muscular body to match. He towered over her curvy five-foot frame and indeed looked like a giant among men.

As much as she would've preferred one of the few warriors of her home to mate with, Goldie didn't protest being given off to Brutus as a mate. Deep down she knew it was a good match. His tribe, the Boulders, were strong warriors who were adept at hunting. He would keep her safe from the creatures that prowled the growing jungles and forests of the lands. He would keep her warm in their hut by the fire at night. She, in turn, would cook for him, maintain the hut, and use the furs that he provided to make clothes and bedding. He, and his fellow warriors, would keep her family's tribe, the Moon Tribe, safe by proxy by standing up for the hunter-gatherers by driving other hostile tribes away. It was probably why her father gave her to Brutus to begin with at the beginning of her fertile period. The Boulders would protect the Moons and, through her, they would breed better warriors for protection.

They walked through the trail in the woods. After a while, when Brutus was satisfied that she was not going to run off on him, he let go of her hand so that he could better grip his spear and watch for threats. They deliberately took this route to avoid one of the iron jungles where one could catch the bleeding disease just by setting eyes upon it. They didn't speak the entire time. It was dangerous to do so while they were between villages. Too many things lurked in the woods that would do them harm if they heard them. By the time that night fell, Brutus was leading her into a well-known cave that rested halfway between the two villages. He stopped to pick up some fallen branches and directed Goldie to do the same. Then he led the way inside. It was a cave that was found and then carved out by the ancestors of their villages. That had been back when the fires rained down from the heavens. Generations had lived in these huts carved and chiseled out into the cavern walls until it had been safe to reemerge when the blinding lights and melting fires stopped falling to create the iron jungles.

A cozy bonfire lit the center of the cave. Brutus stopped and looked around. There were a few stone huts in the walls that had fire shining within. Brutus nodded to Goldie, directing her to leave her offering of wood for the bonfire. They dropped their sticks into the pile off to the side where the caretaker of this place would keep the fires lit. Then Brutus took a torch from a nearby holder, lit it by the fire, and then led the way into a darkened hut. He put the torch into a niche by the carved-out window and then drew the fur blanket down to cover the stone entryway that they both had to hunch over to get through. Goldie found the already cut wood that the caretakers left in each stone hut for the travelers and proceeded to get a fire going in the small stone circles in the middle of the room while Brutus set his spear in the corner to start disrobing. His massive black fur cloak he laid down behind Goldie for them to use as part of their bedding for the night. He then took Goldie's brown fur cloak from her shoulders to be the other part of their bedding.

Goldie got the fire going with ease using the wood rubbing techniques that had been passed down to her from generations before. Once she was satisfied that it would go for some time without any attention from her. She eased back onto their temporary bedding with Brutus to lay beside him. Brutus had already removed his hunting leathers and warming furs from his body to lay propped up on his elbow while naked. Goldie's eyes couldn't help but travel over to his groin where his huge cock was already hard with desire, flanked by impressive testicles that were full of his potent seed. Her breath caught at the sight of it. Surely with his manhood like that, the Moon Goddess willing, she would be full with his child with ease. In his own coarse way, Brutus gave her a smile as she lay back onto the furs, looking up at him and waiting in anticipation. He reached down and pulled the front of her furs up and over her head, tucking it under her golden hair for her to use as a pillow. Her breath caught again as he got first look at her now naked breasts whose large, supple curves were hidden beneath her warming furs. She studied his face as he groaned with lust, licked his lips in anticipation, and let out a husky breath.

Brutus then rolled slightly. His rough, calloused hand coming down onto her plump right breast while his bearded mouth came down onto her left nipple. "AH!" Goldie gasped as she felt the pleasure of her teats being played with and suckled upon. His raspy tongue rolled around her rosy red nipple while his left hand was roughly squeezing her right breast. Fire pooled in her loins and she moaned beneath him. Knowing what was to come, thanks to the tutelage of her mother and older sisters, she kicked her knee length fur boots from her legs and shimmied out of her furred loincloth to be ready for him while Brutus feasted on her breasts. Brutus was sliding overtop of her body soon after to grind his hard cock down into her moistening cunt. Goldie shivered as new pleasure shot up from her loins to the top of her head, making her moan with passion right along with her new mate.

Now that he was on top of her, Brutus kissed and licked his way up her body to her neck, making her shiver beneath him in the process. Her nipples pressed and dragged against his hard, hairy, muscular chest. She spread her legs wide for him even as his hand clamped down possessively around her throat. He looked down at her, his brown eyes seeming to bore into her very core. She looked back up at him with helpless blue eyes. "Mine," he said simply, making his claim on her clear. Goldie nodded in response, letting out a husky breath of her own, her hands holding on to his wrists and forearm for dear life. Brutus smiled, leaned in to her and kissed her hard and rough on her soft red lips. His tongue invaded her mouth to take possession of it as well. Then she felt his hand down between her legs, teasing the yellow curls of hair down there and spreading her cunt wide open.

"AHGH!" Goldie cried out as Brutus' cock then drove into her with a hard thrust of his hips. There was a sudden spike of pain as her maidenhead was pierced but that lasted only for a few moments as the pleasure soon returned. Her cunt stretched to accommodate his large cock. She felt his large balls slapping against her hind end as Brutus proceeded to thrust into her hard and deep. "Ahhhhh..." she moaned, her nails digging into his forearm that still had her pinned down by her neck. Goldie bucked underneath of him as his pubis continually rammed her pleasure nub... her clit... as the wave of pleasure from their mating washed over her. "AH! AH! AH!" she cried out in time with Brutus' grunting and thrusting. She lifted her legs and spread her thighs wide open around his muscular bulk. He leaned into her and pounded for all he was worth, mating with her quickly and violently to put his seed into her as fast as possible to consummate their pairing.

Brutus then let out a savage, triumphant roar as his cock exploded deep within her. His seed shot forth, coating her inner walls and flooding into her womb. Goldie screamed in pleasure right along with him, her body exploding on its own accord in a riot of pleasure like none other than she'd ever experienced on her own. Her cunt contracted around his cock as it throbbed angrily inside of her. Her legs shook and quivered as she clenched around his midsection. Their bodies shivered and trembled together as they rode out the climax as one. Then it was over and their bodies relaxed. Brutus seemed to be drained of energy as he sank down on top of her, his body totally covering hers as they lay as one in front of their small fire. He kissed her on the lips again, softly this time, as he let go of her neck and stroked her hair of gold. Goldie hummed beneath him, making no move to get out from underneath of him as his cock was still buried inside of her, now letting out the last intermittent spurts of his seed into her body. He settled on his forearms so that his bulk wouldn't crush her, affectionately kissing her all over her face long after his cock was done inside of her cunt.

Goldie waited until Brutus finally rolled off of her, asleep, before she moved. She stoked the fire inside of their stone hut to keep it going, putting more of the cut logs and sticks on for fuel. Then she moved out into the main room of the cavern and walked to the entrance, heedless of her nudity. One legend told of their ancestors being vain and haughty to the point of keeping cloths on their bodies to prevent others of seeing them. Everyone laughed at such absurdities now. It was a point of pride to have someone enjoy the view of your body. Goldie certainly got many appreciative looks of her full chest, flared hips, and lean body. She would produce strong babies and have the ability to feed them once they were born. Her lips broke into a tiny smile as a couple of men who were out in the main area looked her way and nodded their appreciation of her natural beauty. When she got to the cavern entrance, she knelt on the ground and then bent all the way forward to give thanks to the Moon Goddess for her male and the consummation of their mating. She prayed for a strong boy who would protect her people one day. Then she rose back up, gathered some sticks near the entrance to make another tribute of wood to the life-giving bonfire, and returned to Brutus.

Brutus had woken up and frowned at her when she came back in. "I cannot protect you if you leave my side," he said simply.

"I am sorry," she said, bowing her head in shame. "I wanted to give thanks to Luna and to ask her blessings for a child," she explained, her hands intertwining in front of her belly.

"Ahhh, okay," Brutus nodded in understanding, reaching out to take her smaller hand into his massive one. "Then next time inform me and we will honor your goddess together," he said, gingerly rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. Then he smiled and pulled her down into his lap so that she was straddling his hips. He slid his other hand around her waist to hold her close. "Let's ensure that our blessings are plentiful," he murmured, leaning in to her and nuzzling her neck.

She let out a tiny gasp as she could already feel his desire sliding between her legs. Goldie gyrated her hips back and forth, sliding her slit across the top of his cock, moaning in the process. Then she moaned again as he cupped the side of her face to draw her in for another deep, probing, possessive kiss. Brutus reached down between them, lifted his cock, and pushed it up inside of her. This time he easily slid into her. Goldie let out a long, loving sigh as she was filled up with his cock once again. This time it was much more pleasurable for her as he slid his hands down to cup her bottom, controlling her movements up and down on his cock. Goldie pressed her body into his, continuing to ground her hips down into his every time he brought her down his cock.

Soon, his cock was swelling within her. Brutus grabbed her and rolled her down to the furs onto her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to keep her cunt around his cock as much as possible. She locked her ankles behind his back and her body rocked with his as he thrust into her in earnest. Goldie held him as close as possible and screamed right along with him when his seed shot deep into her for the second time that night.

***

CHAPTER 2:

Spear of the Moon Tribe was furious. Golden Hair was supposed to be his by right of him being the oldest, unmated male warrior of the village. To have her given off to some outside was an insult in the highest. Despite the reassurances that he would receive the next female that came of age, Spear wanted Goldie and he was determined to have her. Once he'd found out about her being given way to a mere Boulderman, he grabbed his hunting spear, the weapon of war that he was named after, and set off in pursuit. He'd lost their trail a couple of times but then figured out that it didn't matter. He knew where they were going, and he knew where they would camp for the night. It was the only place any traveler traversing the wilderness stayed at for miles around.

He got to the Traveler's Cavern long after nightfall. Spear hunkered down and watched the entrance. He didn't dare go in to look for Goldie. The cavern was a sacred place of their ancestors and the last thing he wanted to do was to bring down a curse upon his village. He was risking that as it was by seeking to claim Goldie as his own. Finally, his wait was rewarded as Goldie emerged at the mouth of the cave. He twitched, ready to pounce and snatch her away right then until he saw her kneel and bow towards the Moon. Spear stayed his hand. To interrupt a holy prayer to Luna would be risking death and his immortal soul. And so, he waited. Eventually, he fell asleep when Goldie didn't appear again.

Sunlight breaking through the forest canopy woke him up. He blinked and stretched. Then went back to his vigil of the cavern entrance. After a while, he relieved himself, chewed on some dried meat from his pouch, and drank from his waterskin while he waited. He watched travelers leave the cave, departing in different directions. Spear started to worry. Had he missed them? Did they leave before he woke? He was thinking about breaking the neutrality of the Traveler's Cavern when suddenly Luna smiled down upon him and he saw Brutus come out first with Goldie following him once he looked back inside and motioned for her to go with him. He didn't fault Goldie for going along with Brutus. She didn't know any better. She didn't know that she was supposed to be Spear. Soon, she would know as he properly claimed her.

Spear allowed them a respectable head start before following them down the trail heading southeast. He kept them just barely within sight so that he could duck into the foliage whenever Brutus would stop to survey his surroundings. Goldie walked blissfully unawares. When the trail came to an ancient bridge at about the midpoint of the day when the sun was at its highest, Spear stopped and looked around with caution as they were nowhere to be seen. When he heard Goldie's squeals of pleasure and the sound of rutting, Spear peered over the side. Far below, at the edge of the gently babbling river, he saw their nude forms joined together in mating. It made his blood boil and his vision go red. He wanted to leap down but his mind reeled at the distance. Spear would be dead if he did something that foolish. No, he had to find the path down and wait for the right moment to snatch his mate away from the invader.

*

Brutus took his cloak off and laid it down at the river's edge. He smiled with obvious pleasure and approval when Goldie followed suit, laying her cloak on top of his. Goldie smiled back at him. When he removed his furs and leathers, she did the same. This obviously pleased Brutus in more ways than one and that, in turn, made her happy. As his rightfully claimed mate, it was her duty to make him happy and she was pleasing to him. He took her by the hand and knelt by the water, pulling her down with him. "This..." he said, reaching down into the cool, clean water that flowed from the mountains. He pulled out a small, round, white, wet stone to hold up to her. It looked almost like a small crystal egg. "This is what we of the Boulder Tribe worship," he said reverently. "The boulders form the mountains that give us this fresh water that we drink to sustain life," he explained. "This water is pure, not like the kind by the poisoned oceans that bring about the blood sickness. This is why we Bouldermen live as close as we can to our boulders and the good sources of water." He placed the white stone egg into her hand and closed her hand around it. "I will not ask you to give up your Moon Goddess that you grew up with, but I will ask you, as my mate, to honor the Boulder God that we worship as well."

Goldie clasped the stone egg in both of her hands and pressed it to her heart. "I will," she promised, touched that he took the time to explain his beliefs to her. Then she had a problem as she did not have anything to carry it with as she looked for some place to put it, frowning in the process. Brutus had the waterskins, the pack, and the rations that they'd eaten for morning meal. All she had were the furs on her body. Then she brightened up as she got an idea. She reached down between her legs and slipped the small stone up inside of her, gasping as it sat nestled within the folds of her cunt. When she opened her eyes, she saw Brutus' upraised eyebrows and she recoiled in horror. Had she just insulted his god?

But Brutus threw his head back and let out a good, hearty, belly laugh. "I must say that I like your method of carrying a sacred stone! Normally our women carry them within a pouch between their breasts, but this, this I like better!" He said. His jovial mood relieved Goldie and she let out a breath that she hadn't realized that she'd been holding. He went down to all fours with a hungry look in his eyes and a smile on his lips. Brutus crawled right at her, backing her up onto the furs to the point that she was laying down underneath of him. He kissed her on the lips and then kissed his way down her body. This time he didn't stop at her breasts like he'd done last night or this morning when they first woke up and mated. He continued down to her cunt, kissing her nub, teasing her golden curls and dragging his tongue down her slit to make her tremble with pleasure all over.

"AHHHHH!" Goldie moaned as she drew her legs up in response of his tongue attacking her nub and slit. She'd never been told about this, but she couldn't deny how good it felt. Then she felt his finger up inside of her to hook the stone to pull it out. She looked down her body at him, whimpering a question at him.

Brutus smiled at her as he set it aside and mounted her. "Like I said; I like where you've decided to keep it close to your womb, but right now the Boulder God can wait as I have claim to your womb first." Then he drove his cock deep into her cunt, making her scream in pleasure as he filled her up with his manhood.

"AH! AH! AH!" Goldie cried out each time he pushed in to her. He was getting better as the head of his cock constantly slammed into the entrance of her womb. She grabbed his biceps and arched her back as he pounded her. He joined her in grunting and groaning until his cock started twitching and his seed shot into her once more. They laid there, frozen, shuddering with one another until they finally settled down for a midday nap under the warm sun.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,109 Followers