Survival of the Fittest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brutus' smile grew even wider at that declaration and he drew her in for a tender kiss on her lips. The villagers around them cheered their approval at the two mates finding one another again. When he broke off, they looked at the blackened circle of ash. "He took my provisions in there... didn't he?" Brutus asked.

"Yes... sorry..." Goldie said sheepishly. "He jumped me before I had awoken and took them."

"We will get you more for the journey back to your village," Silvermane said at once. "Until then, please enjoy the hospitality of our village and stay in my hut until we have everything for you," he added with a smile.

"Thank you," Brutus said, scooping Goldie up into his arms and cradling her like a child. She curled up against his chest, feeling safe and content. Then she realized how her father had address them. Back to your village. Enjoy our hut. It hit her that this was no longer her home and that her home was now wherever Brutus was at. She was now okay with that.

*

Brutus took his mate into the hut indicated by Silvermane, laying her out on the only bed there. He smiled as he knelt beside the bed and drank in her beautiful, naked body. "It's a bit of a shame that everything burned," he said, trailing his fingers up her thigh, making her shiver and smile in the process. "I would've liked for you to have kept that stone I'd given you."

To his surprise, Goldie laughed. He looked at her, confused, as she took his hand and guided it down to her nest of golden curls between her legs. Then she pressed his hand into her mound while spreading her legs. Brutus cocked his head in confusion but then slid a finger up inside of her, making her gasp and moan. He then let out a small chuckle of his own as his finger touched the smooth stone that she'd slid up there. He hooked it and dragged it out, looking at it as it glistened with her juices. "Was this up there the entire time he was forcing himself upon you out there?" he let out a bellowing laugh.

"His cock isn't enough to go all the way inside of me like yours is. He hit that, thinking it was my womb, I bet," she said with a smile. "I put it up inside of me last night as I dreamt of you."

Brutus let out a lustful groan as he felt his passion rise. He wanted to take her right then and there. He even stood up and took his garments off in a hurry as she kicked off her boots. But before he could mount her on the bed, she stopped him with a hand on his stomach. "Wait..." she said softly as she dropped to her knees before him. "There is something I wish to give to you first. My belly already contains your seed. I am certain that I am full with your child. So, I want to give you something special that I learned." He then watched with utter fascination as she gently cupped his hefty balls in one hand and took his cock into the other. She then kissed its tip before lifting it up and taking it all the way into her mouth. By the time she was done, he was feeling it all the way down her throat with her soft pink lips wrapped around its hilt. Her bright blue eyes looked up at him submissively as she moaned and began to suck on him.

"Oh gods above, woman..." Brutus sighed as his head swam. "You will undo me yet," he gasped, feeling her slender hands snake around his thighs to rest on his butt while she sucked on his cock. He looked down at her and she looked right back up at him, her head methodically bobbing back and forth as his cock disappeared all the way into her mouth and come back out again. "Oh Gods..." he groaned again, unable to contain himself. "Woman, pull back... I'm about to spill." But, to his surprise, she sucked him even harder than before until he finally blew. "Ahhhhhhggghhhh..." He gurgled, throwing his head back again as his seed spilled out into her mouth and down her throat in a torrent none like he'd ever felt before. Goldie's lips remained locked around his cock and he could hear her swallowing in a steady gluk... gluk... gluk... as his cock continued to twitch and throb. To his utter amazement, she drank down all of his seed and didn't allow a single drop to hit the ground.

Goldie pulled back and smiled up at him, obviously pleased with herself. In his opinion; why shouldn't she be? He'd teased her with his mouth yesterday and now she'd repaid him tenfold. A wicked smile played on his face, making her look up at him questioningly. He reached down, picked her up, and laid her back out on the bed with her legs dangling off the side. Then he knelt with her knees resting up on his shoulders. Brutus took a moment to snag the egg-shaped rock, slip it up into her now moist cunt, and then attacked her slit and nub in earnest with her tongue. Goldie shrieked in mind-numbing pleasure as her hands shot out to the side gripping the fur covers in her fists for support as he lifted her hips up for leverage. He continued lapping at her slit until she was writhing, moaning, and screaming in passion and her body was nothing more than a quivering mass in his powerful arms for reaching her own climax in no time at all.

***

CHAPTER 6:

Nine months later, Goldie was out in the fertile alpine fields that the Boulder Tribe lay claim to along with other women of the Tribe. Even though her belly was full and bulging to the point where she felt like she was going to pop any day now, she still had a job to do. Even though it was mid-summer, the tribe was gearing up for the onset of winter as the days were now becoming shorter with the passage of the solstice now. So, she was out early with the other women with her gathering basket to pick as much fruit and berries that she could find for storage. Her breasts were full and heavy of milk these days and she often served as an additional wet nurse for other babies within the village until her child was born. Then she would feed the baby and other expecting women who were becoming full with milk would help feed it.

Everyone helped each other. It was the way the Boulder Tribe did things.

She looked up as a hunting party came walking through, as did the other women. Goldie smiled and waved, like the other women did, at their mates in the party. Brutus smiled at her as he took a moment to walk over, draw her into a loving embrace, and give her an affectionate kiss on the lips before reaching under her loose furs to feel her bare belly. "I can feel him moving," he said with pride.

"Yes," Goldie agreed. "He's been moving all morning. I suspect it won't be long now," she said, smiling and holding his hands over her belly. They haven't made love with one another in weeks as she's gotten closer and closer to giving birth. But she had been pleasuring him with her mouth so much that she'd started a trend within the village. Brutus inevitably talked and people grew curious. Then the women started asking her questions and things just went from there.

"I'll see you tonight after the hunt," Brutus said, cupping her chin and kissing her deeply. "You and your sweet mouth," he added with a hint and a wink. Goldie beamed and hummed with pleasure at the mere thought of it. She bid him goodbye, watched as he and the rest of the hunters left, and then returned to her work while happily humming a tune to herself.

It was close to midday, when Goldie was picking fruit from a tree, that she doubled over in pain. It was so intense that she would've swore that she'd been kicked in the gut. She suddenly felt a gush of fluid pour out from between her thighs, soaking her loincloth, legs, and boots. She cried out in pain, clutching her belly, as she managed to put her back up against the tree and slink down to the ground. The urge to push the baby out was overwhelming. Two of the nearby women saw her go to the ground and they dropped their gathering baskets to rush to her side. "Her water has broken!" one of them, Brooke, cried out. She turned her head to call out to the other women. "Fetch the midwife and healer!" she shouted while the other woman, Apple, proceeded to pull Goldie's loincloth and boots off. Brooke was then shouting orders to fetch furs, water, and for someone to go out and find the hunting party to bring Brutus back.

*

Brutus rushed back to the village the moment one of the women came to inform him of Goldie going into labor. He gave up a silent prayer to the Boulder God and the Moon Goddess for his mate's safety. By the time that he got there, it was all over. Goldie was holding a swaddled baby in her arms, nestled against her chest. The village healer was putting his things back into his bag. A couple of women had the afterbirth and cord already cleaned up and taken away to be buried in the woods. Goldie was all smiles as she looked up at him. "It's a boy!" she said proudly.

"Congratulations, Brutus," the healer said as he got up and got out of the way for Brutus to kneel next to his mate, clapping a hand on his shoulder as he went by.

"Thank you," Brutus managed to get out, his voice hoarse and raw with emotion. He'd feared the worst. He dropped to his knees and put an arm around Goldie's shoulders as he looked down at his son... their son. The baby sighed and shuffled slightly as he slept cradled in his mother's arms. Brutus was captivated at the sight as he smiled and looked at Goldie before kissing her tenderly on her sweaty forehead.

"He looks just like you, my love," Goldie said softly, looking back down at the baby. "He already has your hair."

Brutus looked down, this time looking at the baby's hair. It was dark brown like his own. Tears welled up in his eyes. It had been another worry of his in the first few months of mating with Goldie, but he'd then come not to care. Why should he? At the end of the day he was alive, and that bastard Spear was dead. But now pride filled his chest as the evidence was now right here in front of him that his blood would continue on and not Spear's. There was a small amount of satisfaction in knowing that his seed had been the better of the two and that it was his seed that ultimately won the battle from within Goldie's body while he'd won the battle outside.

"I pray, my son," Brutus murmured as he leaned down to kiss the baby on its head, "that you will not have to face the trials I have when you come of age."

"If he does," Goldie said, nuzzling Brutus' head with hers, "he will have the most wonderful man in the world to show him the way and teach him the ways of survival and caring for his woman."

THE END.