Survival of the Fittest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Spear saw his chance when Brutus rolled over and fell asleep. The big man started snoring soundly while Goldie lay curled up beside him, dozing off. Spear didn't have the strength to take Brutus on one-on-one. Speed and agility were his tools. He dashed out into the clearing, legs pumping furiously to clear the distance. Spear stopped next to them, reached down, and yanked Goldie up. Goldie, having been suddenly awakened, let out a terrified, unholy scream that'd wake the dead. Brutus' eyes snapped awake, eyes focused on Spear with a naked, screaming, squirming Goldie in his arms.

Not liking the sudden options, Spear tossed Goldie aside, making her tumble in the grass. Spear took his iron spear into both hands and slammed it down in an overhead smash onto Brutus' face. In his haste, Spear didn't get the head of his iron spear turned correctly so it just hit him with the flat side of the diamond shaped metal at the end. It was with such force that the end broke clean off. Brutus' head jerked and he flopped back down onto the furs, his body now still. Spear chucked the now useless staff aside and rushed over to Goldie. Goldie saw the still form of Brutus and she let out an anguished wail, covering her hands with her mouth as she cried. Spear ran over to her, grabbed her by her hand, and led her swiftly away.

He led her to a nearby clearing up the hills away that he knew about. It was secluded enough, and far away enough from Brutus' body, for Spear to properly claim Goldie. He shucked off his cloak and tossed it down onto the ground before throwing Goldie down on top of it. Spear was mesmerized by her shaking, jiggling breasts as she hit the ground and fell back. He stripped off his leathers and furs faster than he ever had done in his life. Then he was on his knees, mounting her, his cock already stiff and ready to claim her moist cunt. Spear lifted her lean legs and drove himself into her, ignoring her crying and wailing. He leaned into her, putting one hand over her throat and one hand over her mouth. "Mine..." he said. She shook her head no violently. "MINE, I said!" He yelled at her. "You were to be mine back home and I claim you as my mate! Our fair, gold hair will continue through us! Not be polluted by a mere Boulderman!" he hissed, driving his hips into hers once to plow his cock deep. "You..." thrust, "Are..." thrust, "MINE!" He thrust again and kept his cock imbedded in her. He brought his head beside hers. "I have killed Brutus. By all rights; you are mine! SAY IT!"

Beneath him, Goldie whined, closed her eyes, and slowly nodded.

Spear smiled. He'd won.

*

Brutus groaned as he woke up with one massive headache. He rubbed his head and then looked at the spearhead that just knocked him out instead of ending his life. He didn't even need to see it to know who it was as he'd gotten a good look at the young man right before he got clubbed. The boy though himself a warrior from the Moon Tribe... Goldie's former tribe. Brutus scoffed at the absurdity as he looked around for the guy and his mate. Any true warrior would've attacked him with the spearhead pointed down and killed him first while he slept instead of grabbing Goldie first and risk waking him like she did with her screams. Not to mention, his own spear was still here. Had Brutus made the blunder like the boy had done, he would've snatched the intact spear and ran off with it.

Off in the distance, up the hill, he heard his mate scream and cry. As time was now of the essence, Brutus didn't bother with his hunting leathers and furs. Instead he grabbed his stone spear and rushed off in pursuit. The trail was easy as the boy left a path in the woods that made it look like one of the mutated boar-men from the south had recklessly ran though here. Brutus was confident that he'd have his mate back and have her safely back in his village... their village... by the time her sacred moon came up tonight.

*

Goldie turned her head and cried, no longer fighting Spear as he plowed his cock in and out of her body. Hundreds of questions flooded her mind. Why did he have to come here to claim her? Why did he have to put the village in danger like this? The village elders, her own father included, would be upset when Spear returned with her in tow. The Boulder Tribe would surely be expecting Brutus to come back with her to seal the deal between the two villages. When they found his dead body by the river... Goldie let out another series of sobs while Spear continued mating with her, heedless of her sorrow. They would come and they'd lay waste to the village. They would kill the men and take all the women and children for their own.

She didn't fight Spear. He was correct. Even if he was misguided in his belief that she was to be his back in the village, which had that been the case father would've just handed her over to him, Spear did best Brutus in combat. If one could call it that, anyway. She personally thought it cowardly to strike another while they were down but then what did she know about combat and tactics? So by rights of combat, she now belonged to Spear as his mate. However, she was so tore up at losing Brutus so quickly that she couldn't get her mind to focus on the mating. So she laid there, flat on her back with her limbs splayed out, and let Spear take her.

Then he jerked violently, jamming his hips down into hers. That now familiar feeling of warmth pooled inside of her loins as she felt Spear's seed shoot deep into her. She let out a little whine as her mind was a jumble of confusing thoughts. Should she welcome his seed? Should she still hold out hope that Brutus fertilized her eggs first? Or should she accept Spear and hope that his seed will fertilize her? She wept again as she didn't know what to think anymore. Sure, she'd been hesitant about being with Brutus at first, but he had been an attentive mate. He'd even shown a side of her that she never thought possible among the Boulder Tribe by showing her his god and how they worshiped. Spear, had she stayed in the village, she would've been willing to mate with. But he seemed too preoccupied to care about her needs and feelings right now.

She looked up at Spear, who was smiling down upon her. Then her eyes widened, and she gasped as huge arms wrapped around his neck and sent him flying through the air.

***

CHAPTER 3:

Brutus' eyes widened with outrage as he found the so-called Moon Tribe 'warrior' in the middle of the clearing with Goldie pinned beneath him, in the process of rutting away with her. His first instinct was to hurl his spear and end the yellow-haired man's life but then he stayed his hand as with his throws he didn't want the spear to go through the tall, willowy man to hurt Goldie. So, Brutus jabbed his spear into the ground next to a tree and charged. The man arched his back and jammed his hips into Goldie, sighing with relief. Brutus knew that pose all too well. That was the pose of a man who'd just released into a woman. Not having any time to spare, Brutus sped up his run. The one thing that he was thankful for was that it didn't look like Goldie was a willing participant. Her face was wet with tears and she looked like that she just laid there and just didn't resist him. That was good. That would help clear her name with the Boulder Tribe elders later. Had she gone off with this man willingly... that would've been bad.

When he got to them, the man was lost in his little world as he looked down at Goldie. Goldie, however, was looking at Brutus with a look of surprise on her face. She must've thought him dead. Brutus didn't have time for words as he locked his arms around the man's neck, pulled him up off of his mate, and sent the man flying across the clearing in the direction of one of the hill's drop offs. Brutus then pressed his attack, charging full out with a bellowing war cry. The man looked like a deer just before the kill as Brutus delivered a savage kick right between the man's legs that lifted him off the ground and sent him flying backwards. The man managed to hunch over to get his genitals out of the way and took the kick to his midsection instead. Nevertheless, he howled in pain as he went tumbling over the edge. Crashing tree branches followed in the falling yellow-haired man's wake and then silence.

Now with the rude bandit taken care of, Brutus returned to his mate who was looking at him in wide-eyed, disbelieving look. "I thought you were dead!" she cried out to him. "I thought Spear had killed you!"

"Is THAT his name?" Brutus scoffed as he approached her. He walked up to her and she stood. He grabbed her by the neck and looked her into the eyes. "Answer me honestly; did you plan this?"

"NO!" Goldie gasped, seemingly shocked that he'd think that.

"Tell me; who do you belong to?" He asked. He'd have to reclaim her all over again.

"You!" she said with no hesitation whatsoever, "and I am yours, Mate."

He pulled her close and mashed his lips to hers. Even despite him being a bit rougher than he intended in his haste, he still heard her soft, sweet moans of pleasure. He pulled away and put her down onto all fours. "I hope that you will forgive me, my Mate," he said as he knelt behind her, "but I don't want to risk waiting to take you again." He took himself in hand and dragged the tip of his cock up and down her sopping wet slit. Taking her after another man has had her was debasing but that was nothing compared to the dishonor it would be if another man succeeded in impregnating her. "I must fill you with more of my seed," he explained as he hastened himself to hardness

"I understand," she said meekly as she lowered her torso to the ground and braced herself while keeping her bottom up facing him. She then grunted when he suddenly penetrated her, her hands clawing the ground beneath her as he filled her up.

The sound of his skin slapping against hers permeated in the air as he grabbed her hips and drove into her as hard and as fast as he could. He hated being quick. He enjoyed mating and wanted it to last as long as he could make it last. But time was no longer with him. He was sure that this Spear guy was dead, but he could not take that risk. If Brutus' child was to be born through Goldie then Brutus had to do this. He pounded his cock into her faster and faster until he finally reached release. His balls tightened and twitched where they'd been rhythmically slapping against Goldie's slit. His cock erupted inside of her and continued to twitch. His head swam as that heavenly feeling of ejaculation came over him and he let out a long, low moan.

Once the initial euphoria subsided, he pushed Goldie forward until she was lying flat. He went down with her, laying on top of her from behind while his cock still twitched and spurt inside of her. "We are not safe her, my Mate," she said softly underneath of him.

"I know," Brutus agreed, kissing the top of her head lovingly. "But some things are more important... like ensuring that all of my seed stays inside you."

A moment later Brutus wished that he'd heeded her warning when he felt Spear jump onto his back and snake his hands around his neck to squeeze.

*

Spear winced in pain as he rolled to his back. The boughs of the trees broke his fall on the way down to the trail below. It was probably the only reason he was still alive. He snarled irritably as he got up to his feet and looked up the cliff face. He could get back up there but it was going to take some time by going back to the river and heading back up the sloping hill. In that time, however, Brutus would be claiming Goldie for his own... again.

Anger and hatred fueled his steps even though his side hurt like hell. The more he moved, the more he pushed his pain aside. The only thing that mattered now was that he get back to Goldie and save her from that ravaging beast. By the time he got back up the hill, panting and snarling like a wild animal, he saw that he was too late. Brutus was making Goldie lay beneath him while his cock continued throbbing inside of her. Spear couldn't allow Goldie to be bred by that monster. He rushed across the field and leaped for Brutus' back just as he settled on top of Goldie's body.

"GAK!" Brutus cried out in shock as Spear wrapped his arms around Brutus' neck and wrenched it from side to side. Brutus rolled off of Goldie to his back, knocking the wind out of Spear in the process. But Spear held on with all of his might, determined to either break Brutus' neck or squeeze the life out of him. Brutus was then on his feet, flailing about trying to get the smaller man off of his back, but he just couldn't get his broad, muscular arms behind him to grab Spear. Then he changed tactics and tried to reach up and over his head. He found Spear's hair and pulled. Spear groaned in pain and sank down further on Brutus' back out of reach. Brutus' ineffectual attacks became slow and sluggish. Finally he let out a low moan as he dropped to his knees. Buoyed by the change in the momentum of battle in his favor, Spear continued squeezing Brutus' neck with his arms until Brutus finally pitched over, face first to the ground.

Spear stood triumphantly over Brutus' body as he looked over at Goldie, who'd rose up to her knees to watch. A look of shock was planted over her face as she watched Spear best Brutus a second time. She looked like she was ready to run but Spear said "NO!" He pointed down to Brutus. "Twice I have fought him and twice I have won," he said as he walked over to her. "I have proven that you are mine!" Before Goldie could run, he lunged for her, snagging her ankle as she darted away, tripping her. He pulled her back to him, aroused by the sight of her tight ass. He whipped her around so that she was on the ground facing the body of her now former mate. "LOOK AT HIM!" he shouted at Goldie as he kicked her legs apart and drove his cock deep into her from behind. As she cried out from the sudden and hard penetration, he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Look at his body and know that I have won you by right."

*

No... Not Again... Goldie cried as she tried to claw at the grass to get away from Spear. Spear had a firm grip on her waist as he pumped his cock in and out of her tight cunt. His cock drove into her front wall, driving waves of pleasure through her like never before. It was a strange new sexual sensation that made her head swim. When he plowed his cock deep into her, it drove her nub into the ground, and it got tickled and teased by the lush grass. "AHhhhh..." she whined. She felt herself becoming undone once again. She had been too out of it when Spear first had her to enjoy it. The first time on all fours with Brutus stoked the fires within her loins, but now this second time with Spear was going to be her end. "Nooooo..." she cried, burying her face in the grass and weeping as Spear's violent and erratic mating was driving her ever closer and closer to the height of her pleasure.

With tears in her eyes, she looked up at Brutus' prone body. Why would the gods and goddesses be so cruel to her? Was she destined to be with Spear? Was she to be with Brutus? She knew not anymore. All she knew that a man was mating with her, claiming her for his own yet again, and there was nothing she could do about it. With her head up, Spear reached down to snake his hand around the front of her neck, holding her, possessing her. "Gaahhhhh..." Goldie breathed. "Ohhhh... Goddess..." she gurgled as the pleasure welled up within her loins and then exploded forth throughout her body. "Hhhhaaaaaaaa..." she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as the pleasure washed over her. Her cunt spasmed and contracted around Spear's cock. Her legs, splayed out flat behind her as Spear continued to hump away into her, quivered violently. The tips of her breasts tingled as the grass teased and tormented her nipples while she was in the throes of passion. Then she felt that familiar warmth flood into her again as Spear's seed filled her belly once more.

Above her, Spear let out a sigh of relief as his balls emptied out into her body. They collapsed into a heap and Goldie's eyes fluttered, heavy with sleep. She couldn't help but look once more upon Brutus just one last time as she figured Spear would be carrying her back to the Moon Tribe village. But then she gasped with surprise, her eyes now wide open and alert, as Brutus' arm twitched... and then moved.

*

Brutus was now convinced that his hurting head was a sign from the gods that they did not want for him to perish this day. He now welcomed the pain... he relished the pain. The pain drove him ever onward. He got up and saw his mate's shocked expression. He didn't blame her for being surprised. This was, after all, the second time the gods have resurrected him from death.

He vowed that there would not be a third time.

With two long strides, Brutus let out a savage kick as if he were a youth again playing kick the ball. Only this time, Spear's head was the ball. Spear looked up just in time for Brutus' foot to connect. Spear folded backwards, propelled up and off of Goldie. Goldie promptly scrambled out of the way and made for the shelter of the woods. Brutus let her be for now as she was no doubt frightened out of her wits. He would find her later, he swore. Brutus said a silent prayer to the Bolder God, even said one to her Moon Goddess, and asked both deities for their favor as he joined the battle once more with Spear.

Spear managed to roll to all fours and jump back up to his feet. He adopted a defensive stance as Brutus continued to advance. Brutus brought his fists up and dropped into a fighting stance of his own. Then they were on top of each other as the fists started flying.

*

Goldie left the men to fight. She went back for the hill that Spear initially dragged her up and from there found her way back to the river. There she gathered up her garments and her cloak. After a moment's thought, she took Brutus' waterskins and pack of provisions. If he was the victor of his match with Spear then she would gladly give them back to him. If not, well, she'd have to give them to Spear, she supposed.

She was about to leave when she saw two items gleaming in the sunlight. The first was the iron spearhead. She picked it up and put it in the pack. At the very least, it would be a useful tool. The second was the smooth white stone that Brutus had given her. Even if Spear wound up winning the rights to her, she wanted to keep that little symbol of Brutus. Goldie frowned and looked down between her legs. Spear's seed was oozing from her cunt and she didn't want to defile Brutus' symbol with Spear's seed.

And the last thing she wanted was Spear's seed to be plugged up inside of her.

Goldie put the spearhead and stone into the pack and set off. But where to go? She didn't know where the Boulder Tribe made their village at. Up in the mountains by the source of water was all she knew. She didn't dare go back to the Moon Tribe as that could be perceived as an insult to the Boulders. The only other place that she knew of was the Traveler's Cavern and so she set out for there.

The winner could just find her there.

***

CHAPTER 4:

After a long, drawn out scuffle that resulted in Spear running away from the clearing, Brutus retraced his steps, heading off in the direction he'd seen Goldie disappear in. He picked up his stone spear in the woods along the way and followed Goldie's tracks back down to the river. He paused. Her things were gone along with the provisions. The broken spear shaft was still there but the spearhead was gone. He also saw that the smooth white stone was gone. That brought a smile to his lips. His mate was smart, resourceful, and understood sentiment. A fine mate indeed.

All he needed to do now was eliminate his unexpected competition that was proving to be more trouble than he was worth.