Surviving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley eyed the large bump on Alex's lap.

"Morning wood" lied Alex.

"I didn't ask" came Riley's cold reply.

Riley panted. "I guess we have to do this every single day." They were on their way to get some more berries. Alex had remained silent for the most part, his face was pale and sweaty and the large bulge in his pants was still prominent.

"When do you think we'll get rescued?" asked Riley.

"Soon. Hopefully. But the chances of that happening are slim to be honest. The Mediterranean is a massive place with hundreds of small islands such as this. Even if they know where we crashed, it wouldn't be enough, because there are a hundred different currents."

"So optimistic, aren't you?"

"I'm realistic."

After filling their hands and any available pockets with berries the two sat down near the bank for a break.

"I still don't understand why there's a large wooden cross." Riley found it absurd. There was a weird smelling wooden cross in the middle of a deserted island. Alex had now grown another few shades paler, and his breaths were shallow. No reply came from him.

"We can't survive forever with just berries-" Alex involuntarily groaned before continuing, "We need to catch some fish."

"You, ok?" she asked blandly.

"No. My medication...I don't have my medication." He took a few more deep breaths and continued, "Abnormally high levels of testosterone and they don't go down. I need to find a way to release it."

"How?" inquired Riley warily.

"Jerking off. The doctor's said that would work but I've never done it."

"What bullshit. But your acting deserves an Oscar. You want me to believe that? I'm not stupid ok"

"I don't need you to believe it." With that Alex reached down and unzipped his shorts, pulling out a throbbing twenty inch beast.

"You weirdo, you're not going to jerk off in front of me, get the fuck away."

"Trust me, I don't want to. But I have no other choice and we're handcuffed together."

Ten entire minutes had passed, but nothing had changed. Riley was sitting with her back to Alex, looking the other way with a disgusted face while Alex was trying to masturbate for the first time in his life.

"Are you going to spend then entire day trying jerk off?"

"If I have to. It's killing me."

Another ten minutes passed. Overwhelmed with curiosity, Riley had started eyeing his dick. Simply saying it was big would not do it justice. It was massive; not only in length but in width as well. The throbbing beast looked ridiculous against Alex's small skinny frame. And he hadn't lied when said he didn't know how to jerk-off. She could almost laugh at his attempts.

"It's not working" complained Alex, on the verge of admitting defeat.

"That's because you're not doing it properly!"

"Well, if you know so much enlighten me with your infinite knowledge!" challenged Alex. His face was now a deadly pale white and all his blood seemed to have rushed to his erection.

"You take your hand, wrap it around your shaft and start moving it stroking it."

"Like this?" Alex had never been so lost in his life.

"No you retard! You're unbelievable!" and with that Riley took hold of his long shaft and started stroking it in an upward and downward direction. "This is how you do it!" She could feel its immense heat, and the pulses that ran along it. The entire shaft was throbbing, pulsating against her relatively small hands. There was something about this cock. She kept stroking it, but nothing seemed to happen. Incensed she increased her speed, stroking it faster

"I told you, it doesn't work-" Before Alex could finish his sentence, Riley took his dick into her mouth. Her soft plump lips rubbed against it as she started bobbing her head up and down. Her graceful cheeks caved in as she sucked as hard as she could. This is massive thought Riley, as she struggled to keep it insider her small mouth. She had barely taken a quarter of it. She swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip, intuitively sucking and licking it. She took as much as she could, almost choking on it, before coming back up and working on his tip.

Alex grunted and he exploded for the first time in his life.

Thick ropes of cum gushed out and flew down Riley's throat. Her feminine cheeks inflated outward as cum filled her mouth. The last thing Alex saw were Riley's eye growing wide with shock just as her cheeks ballooned with his cum. Spluttering she pulled away, but his cock still kept spraying. Cum covered her face and trickled down her neck.

"You should have warned-" one last spurt of cum flew into her mouth, sending her into a second fit of coughing and spluttering.

"Alex I'm going to kill...you" The boy had blacked out. He hadn't been lying after all.

12