All Comments on 'Surviving Ch. 01'

by Annyomy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start we need a second chapter

parumparumover 2 years ago

A 20 inch dick?

Playing tennis with a bat?

Only two passengers on a plane commanded by sex freaks who didn’t realize they weren’t at 30k feet but right above the ocean?

A teen who had never masturbated before?

Two characters who dislike each other but then she randomly turns into a slut?

He handcuffs himself to someone in the middle of the ocean, as if that wouldn’t ensure his drowning?

You have talent (the only reason I wrote this was because you asked for critical feedback). The premise is actually intriguing, though. A bit of restraint from the more ridiculous elements (which you may be doing for satire) and you could have something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter two please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story goof start looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If someone I was on a deserted island with pissed in the fresh water, there wouldn't be a second time they did it. Nor would I give them a chance to use any makeshift cookware as a chamberpot.

Dysentery is nasty, and if you end up sick with it on a deserted island, you're dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter pleasee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next chapter. Next chapter. NEXT CHAPTER

AnnyomyAnnyomyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all the support and the comments. AND I've ALREADY FINISHED CHAPTER 2 BUT literotica takes forever to approve! So as soon as they approve it, it should be available. HOWEVER, if you want to read the entire story (already finished more than 5 chapters), without having to wait - dm me and I'll give it for a price.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As another don't piss in where drinking etc

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 1 year ago

Jesus Christ... How much effort did you put in to actually making your characters UNLIKABLE? You know, that's the exact OPPOSITE of what a writers supposed to do, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you have any idea about the Mediterranean sea, size, islands and climate? Sounds more like the Indian Ocean.

Sorry, the whole story is just too wrong in so many ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous