Surviving a Nympho Wife

Story Info
A Man Asks For Help With Nympho Wife.
2.1k words
3.57
17.2k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

Have you ever wondered what it would be like being married to a nymphomaniac?  I can tell you, because I am.  It can be overwhelming, because everything you thought you knew about sex will most likely be wrong.  If you thought you could go all day, fuck till you drop, well, I will tell you a sex-hungry housewife will fuck you under the table every day of the week and twice on Sundays.  

You will get to the point where you will beg for help.  You thought you could never let your wife fuck other guys?  Well, I will tell you this, you will get to the point of physical exhaustion and will beg your buddies to come fuck her for you, to just give yourself a little rest.  

After three months I had lost forty pounds I could not spare and I was begging for sleep.  She wanted it in the morning, at noon, and two or three times in the evenings.  That isn't even counting at bedtime and once or twice a night.   There have been times, and I swear this is true, when she comes and wants it again immediately afterwards.  I have not even been able to get it up quick enough for her, and I threatened to call a friend just for sexual relief.  She just grins at that hollow threat.  

I have finally told her she is too much for me and I need help.  "Well, pick up the phone and call for the reserves," she said.  "Bring in the backup squad," she said with a laugh.   

Finally, I did just that.  I went to a coffee shop and sat down with a friend and asked him what he would do with a wife who was simply insatiable.  He thought I was asking a hypothetical.  He just grinned.  "Is this a trick question?" he asked.  I told him I wasn't shitting him.  "If you could help out a body it would make me oh so happy," I said.  "Look," I said, "you like fucking, right?  Could you do my wife a time or two a week?  It would do wonders for my health," I said.  

He looked at me like I had just asked him to rob the Vatican.  "You fucking with me?" he asked with the face of a Nazi.  "What are you trying to trick me into?" he said.  "Do you suspect me of trying to fuck your wife and you're attempting to trap me?" he said, suspicious of my every move.  

"I am telling you I am married to a nymphomaniac, and I need help," I said.  "It's not every man's dream.  It is a nightmare.   I can get no sleep.  She wants to fuck twenty-four hours a day, nonstop.  You don't know what it is like not being able to get it up because it is worn to a nub.  

"I am not pulling your chain.  I am serious.  I need reinforcements.  I need the backup   team.  Look, you've seen Claire, right.  You know she is hot, right?"

"As hot as a recently stolen Rolls Royce," he said.  "She may be the hottest woman I have ever been as close to as arms length.   She is so hot she scorches my shirt just standing close to her.  Shit, yes, she is fucking hot.  You telling me that this hot piece of ass would fuck this old man?  That what you're saying?"

"That's what I am saying. I told her I would ask you and she dared me.  Says, 'You don't have the fucking nerve to ask him to fuck your wife because you can't do it enough to keep her satisfied.  That's like saying you're not man enough."

"I admit it," I said.  "I ain't man enough.  This woman will fuck you into the ground."  He just stood looking at me, like I had just escaped from the nut house.  

"So, let me get this straight.  You want me to fuck your wife for you?  So how do you want me to do this?  Go to your house and say I am here to fuck you for your husband?"

"I don't care how you do it.  It won't be that hard.  You just go there.  She'll open the door and probably drag you into the bedroom.  She will probably undress you in the living room, or on the porch.  You will have to crawl out of there.  She may not letyou leave.  'Man found fucked to death,'" I said laughing. 

"She once fucked me for three days straight.  I hardly survived.  You think I am kidding.  This chick will literally 'fuck your brains out' and leave you for dead while looking for her next orgasm."  He smiled, like 'oh come on', but I said it will be great the first hour, tiring the second, but it will be torture the eighteenth.  You think you have fucked a sex-crazed woman? You haven't even seen a sex-crazed woman yet.

We looked at each other for a minute then he said, "Okay, I will help you out."  I watched him drive off and thought to myself that I may never see him again.  

When I got home I told her Jake had agreed to help me in the wife-fucking department.  She smiled and asked me if I was serious.  "As a compound fracture," I said.  "He will be here tomorrow night.  Better shower up," I teased.  "Maybe he will want to join you under the water in the shower stall."

"That would be nice," she said.  "I could wash his hard cock."  I said she could wash his whole body.  "What kind of a man asks his friend to fuck his wife for him?"

"A tired one," I said.  "A fucked-out one.  A smart one.  One who is just doing his wife and a good buddy a favor.  I kissed her tenderly, said to go easy on him.  Then she thanked me with a hand on my scrotum.  

"You are a loving husband," she said, giving me a serious hug.  It wasn't for her, however, it was for me and my self-preservation. 

He came over the next afternoon and I left them alone.  I said I would be back around midnight, but I suspected they wouldn't be finished by then.

When I got in his car was gone and her car was also gone. I went in and got ready for bed and she came in around one. "Something come up?" I asked.  She said they got to talking and she told him she liked fucking in a big truck.  Well, he has a big F 350 and it has a high cab with a bench seat.  

"So you parked?" I said.

"After we drove around for a while," she said with a grin.  Pussy fingering as you drive should be an Olympic sport, and he really is good at it.  He can finger and drive with the best of them," she said with a smirk.  "I think I came from Thousand Oaks to Costa Mesa," she said, grinning.  

"So where did you park?" I asked.

"On Mulholland Drive," she said with a grin.  It was the place we used to park before I got so run down that I couldn't sit up in the seat.  "I told him you were a watcher and he wants to know if you're interested." 

"Of course I am interested," I said.  "Watch a little fucking?  Of course."  She smiled and saw a chance to show off, which she loves.  "You can have a ringside seat," she said with a happy smile.  "He does fuck really well," she said with the same smile.

The next night he was at my house and he was shaved and cleaned up like a freshman before the prom.   I shook hands with him and then followed them into the kitchen for drinks.  When we had downed our drinks we made our way to the bedroom where I took the obligatory seat in the corner and watched him undress my wife. She stood still and let him, a routine we used to do ourselves.  

When she stepped out of her panties he bent and picked them up, smelled them, then put them in his pocket and began taking off his clothes.  She helped him and they began kissing even before he was out of his pants.  

One thing I loved seeing was her being eaten and I knew he was a pussy eating man.  The first thing he did was sit her down and open her legs.  There is nothing she likes more than a good pussy eating, unless it is a good hard fucking and I figured Jake could do both.  

He ceremoniously opened her legs and place his mouth against her pussy lips and began eating like a wild man.  He bobbed his head up and down so fast I could not keep up.  Maybe he was just what she needed.  Maybe he could keep up with her Herculean sexual energy.  He held her legs a part and with a thumb he caressed her clitoris while he ate her.  My friend was certainly a great pussy eater and that was exactly what she was hungering for these last few months.  

When she started to come it was with that characteristic howl that she puts out as she is coming from being eaten.  Her squeal sounds like a siren on a fire truck and I am sure the neighbors think there is a fire in the neighborhood, either that or somebody is eating my wife's pussy.  

When you are eating her she will wrap her legs around your head and you think you will be decapitated.  I can just see the headlines now: man loses head while giving head.   She twists around wildly as she is being eaten and a man has to hold on to her pussy with a hand on each thigh, bracing himself so he won't be shaken off the bed.  

When she had come twice from his mouth he moved up and drove into her in one quick thrust.  I wondered if she had told him that was what she liked.  With her it is the harder the better, and the faster the more she likes it.  Sometimes I would put a hand down to her pussy and swipe some pussy foam from between her lips and offer it to her to suck off my fingers.  She positively loves the taste of her own pussy juice, and she can't get enough.  

Jake began with piston-like speed pushing into my wife's pussy.  She began to yell even before he had gone five minutes and she came a second time within about fifteen.  She stiffened her body and pushed up to him.  When his cock popped out she turned around on the bed and took him in her mouth, swabbing the head with her tongue as she moved her head up and down his shaft.  

When they both had come and collapsed in a heap, I left them to sleep and went out to the kitchen.  I was sitting at the table when she walked in nude and took a seat at the table.  

"Enjoy the show?" she asked.  

"I always love to see my wife getting fucked," I said.  I had first seen her being screwed the day after we were married and it was with our best man.  He fucked her the night before and it was a return engagement the next morning at our hotel.  It was her way of telling me I will never be a one-man woman.  The next week I watched her fuck a stranger we met on a river rafting trip on our honeymoon.  

I told him it is only natural that someone on that rafting trip fuck the new bride in front of her new husband.  I watched two men from that trip fuck Claire on a beach on the Colorado River, taking turns with her when the first one would come and the second would take right over.  It was sand, so she was on her knees with her ass in the air and her head hanging down by the sand.  They repeated that twice on the trip on successive days, each time hiking off to find a beach away from the others on the rafts, although everyone knew what was going on. 

Jake comes over two times a week now to fuck Claire and I don't usually watch, although every once in a while I will 'sit in' and watch him bang my wife while I take a break.  It is really something to watch her get fucked and know I will get my turn sooner or later.  Being married to a nymphomaniac is a great thing if you have great friends who will fuck her for you when you can't stand up to the rigors of keeping up with a sexual dynamo.  She is a good wife who will fuck anyone you ask her to. What a woman. 

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers